Female Erotic Police Academy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the pheromones classes came the endurance training which was somewhat the opposite. It was relatively basic and mostly physical, although strong will was also necessary. Jewel's training focused mostly on strength and stamina, and the sexual activities were just the necessary flavor. Endurance with Sarah was almost completely passive, but more taxing to the cadets orifices.

There were numerous different sex machines and vibrators available, and Sarah made sure to use them all in a creative manner. That day she picked a combinations of four devices:

- a sex machine with a huge penis-shaped dildo that would penetrate the cadets' anuses,

- another one with a drill-shaped dildo that would go into their vaginas, but instead of moving back and forty it would rotate,

- a magic wand vibrator that would be fixed at their clitorises,

- clamps with vibrator that would be attached to the girls' nipples.

The last one was not likely to occur during actual service, but FEPS officers had to be comprehensively trainsed.

Half of the cadets assumed position on their swings, the other half helped them set up the devices. Then from the remaining ten five mounted the swings and the other five assisted, and so on; Sarah helped the final few. There was no oral training that day, but the girls had to limit any moaning, because their teacher would be talking. The practice was passive and despite its intensity could be boring, but no time should be wasted during the training at the Academy, so Sarah held a lecture which she occasionally spiced up with more anecdotes.

After the classes the caders again showered. This time they also used special lotions to help their tender parts to rest and regenerate. These were the standard equipment of the FEPS, but had a known side effect - the lotions heightened the libidos of their users, but that was not considered a problem at FEPS.

This was not only the final class of that day, but also of the entire week; moreover after the weekend there were three more days off. Most of the girls went home to meet with their families, few who lived the farthest decided to stay. Joanna and Carrie had other plans, together with Sarah they wanted to go to a music festival.

House arrest at The Academy was a part of Sarah's punishment, she could not leave the facility without supervision. But Joanna called her mother, Athena talked with the commissioner and Nicole called Rebecca. The director agreed to put Sarah for these few days under the supervision of the two cadets. The former officer obviously had no intentions of escaping, but rules were rules.

12