Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the dildos began to change their size dynamically Nicole dropped to her knees with a loud cry of pleasure, she grabbed her crotch with both hands, as she continued to moan and scream. Then the speed of the inflations/deflations increased, the commissioner dropped to all fours and the volume of her moans increased. During the next three minutes the entrepreneur evenly increased the speed of the dildos, he did not even hit the maximum, when Nicole reached a violent orgasm. She dropped to the floor and turned on her back, she cried out loudly in ecstasy as her body trembled with pleasure. The commissioner arched her back high and screamed so loud that it could have been heard almost throughout the entire Sexpo. The entrepreneur did not stop the stimulation until Nicole's orgasm fully subsided.

The commissioner was lying on the stage breathing heavily. The audience watched her in silence, her breaths coming from the speakers being the only sound filling the room. Eventually she spoke:

"I had two more dances prepared."

The statement was greeted with a loud cheer. Nicole rose to her elbows and added:

"I hope I can do them both. This hellish device is more intense than anything I've ever tried. But I don't want to disappoint the best audience there is."

Another cheer came from the crowd, this one even louder. The commissioner stood up and began another dance.

Athena could see the main stage as well as other important locations on the screens in the command centre. All was going well, although some of the girls were getting too distracted by the events. Of course they were on the Expo to embellish the event, as well as to protect it, but getting into too deep interactions with the presenters of the sex toys could disrupt the balance between their roles.

Eden was one of the distracted officers. A marketer was offering her an option to test one of the latest strap-ons. The dark skinned beauty was known for her love of that specific kind of toys, had a lot of experience with them and the right posture to model a copy. The toy worked similarly to the one that could be used with the female suit, of course, it was significantly simpler. The strap-on was designed to give pleasure to the person using it, since the wearer would be giving pleasure to someone else. This particular copy had two dildos on the inside, both relatively long and thick; each had a built-in vibrator. It was nothing nearly as sophisticated as the 'male' attachment for Sheridan, their sole purpose was to stimulate, not emulate the penis. The vibration of the dildos could be controlled by the wearer or could be set to correspond with the tempo of the pushes during lovemaking. Since the sensors were located on the external dildos the wearer could be passive during the sex and still the vibrations would be proportional to the speed of the 'rider'.

The marketer did not have to convince Eden for too long before she agreed. The dark skinned beauty took off her thong and accepted the strap-on. The huge dildos had already been lubricated and they had small tanks so they could make sure no unnecessary friction occurred. The policewoman carefully inserted both toys into her holes and presented herself to the audience, she made a truly impressive sight. In the heels she was wearing Eden was over two metres tall; two metres of imposing sexiness, now enhanced by a huge dildo protruding from the crotch.

It was not completely surprising that the first volunteer to help Eden test the toy was Teri. She was an extremely convincing crossdresser who had already had sex with the policewoman at a strip club not so long ago. Teri came to the expo dressed in a red latex catsuit and sixteen centimetres heels, yet she was still a good ten centimetres shorter than Eden. The outfit had not only all the curves, including E-cup breasts, but also a zipper in the crotch area which went far enough to the back, so that she did not have to take off anything to have sex with Eden.

The marketer had provided not only the toys themselves, but also a few pieces of furniture to test them on. There was something that looked like a gynaecologist's chair, a bench that allowed a comfortable doggy-style position and bed to try the rider pose. Eden was generous enough to let Teri pick the position, she chose doggy-style; the policewoman as well as the audience were happy with that choice.

Teri unzipped the fly, assumed the position and relaxed. The opening at her crotch was wide enough to let her penis hang out, it was surprisingly large and getting hard at the same thought of rough sex with Eden. The amazonian beauty added some more lubricant to the crossdresser's anus, put the dildo by the entrance and shoved it in. The policewoman knew there was no need for gentleness, Teri had a lot of experience with anal sex and could take it fast from the very beginning. Eden's shoves were hard and deep, and she quickly reached the desired pace. The strap-on was set to generate stimulation proportional to speed of penetration and the policewoman wanted to feel what it could do. It did not take long for Teri to be moaning loudly, her voice was feminine and sounded genuine, it mixed with the slaps of Eden's hips hitting the crossdresser's latex covered buttocks. The policewoman was not silent for much longer, the toy worked on both her holes and soon she was moaning even louder than Teri.

The rough anal sex might have been considered as monotonous, but its intensity and genuity made the audience attracted to the spectacle; they were watching and listening with growing arousal. Many were volunteering to be the next 'victim'; mostly women, but there were a few men among them as well.

After fifteen minutes Teri cried out with ecstasy as she reached climax, her penis erupted with a voluminous load and shot it onto the floor. Eden was not done yet, she wanted to reach her own orgasm and did not stop the penetration nor slow down the pace. She got even more violent and that paid off, after one more minute the policewoman climaxed as well. Her cry of sheer pleasure was louder than Teri's, she kept the tempo for a few more seconds and then gradually slowed down until she stopped completely. Her body was still shaking from the ecstasy and the audience was confident that she had had enough.

"Who's next?" Eden's voice was loud and strong, dispelling all uncertainty.

"Me! Me! Pick me! Fuck me!" a throng of women raised their hands, started shouting and jumping.

The policewoman picked a pretty blonde who reminded her of Alexandra and told her to assume the place at the gynaecologist's chair. While the girl took off her short red dress and panties, Eden kissed Teri goodbye. It was a quick, but wet and passionate kiss and the policewoman slapped the crossdresser hard on her buttocks when she started to walk away; that produced a loud cheer from the audience.

The dark-skinned beauty also gave the blonde a kiss, it was more gentle as she wanted to feel out her lover first.

"What's your name, sweety?"

"Stacy."

"Do you want me to be gentle, Stacy?"

The girl just shook her head 'no' with a mischievous smile. She has seen what happened to Teri, so she clearly wanted to get the same thing as well; Eden was happy to oblige.

"As you wish, baby."

Stacy lied back in the chair, her legs spread wide and her firm C-cup breasts proudly pointing upwards, her nipples were already hard from anticipation. Her vagina was already moist from watching the show, but Eden gave it a few licks just for good measure, she also applied more lubricant to the toy. Despite Stacy's confidence the policewoman shoved the dildo carefully, she knew how to deal with Teri, but have never had sex with this lovely girl. Stacy issued a moan as the large toy stretched her womb, it was exaggerated, but the audience enjoyed it nevertheless. As Eden picked up the tempo she again felt the strap-on 'returning the favour', her both holes once more were being stimulated. The policewoman enjoyed it, but wanted the stimulation a little less intense now, so despite Stacy's wish Eden would be having gentler sex with the girl.

The blonde was satisfied with what she received, she was wriggling in the chair, despite her legs being spread wide to accommodate the bulk of the body of the amazonian beauty. Soon, when the pleasure became real, the sounds she was making became natural as well. Stacy was gasping and moaning, not too loudly, but the marketer took care of that as well; he attached a microphone to the chair, so the sounds of lovemaking could be heard by a wider audience.

Stacy has already been aroused from watching Teri get penetrated, so it did not take her that much to reach a climax. She was not a screamer, but still it was hard to miss her orgasm, she twirled her toes and curled her fists as her face expressed pure ecstasy. Eden was glad with the effect, although she herself had not climaxed this time; that did not worry her since she had not come to The Sexpo to have orgasms. It seemed though that she would be having more of them nevertheless, the number of volunteers had not lessened and the marketer was so persuasive... The policewoman knew she should refuse, but the strap-on was such a pleasurable toy and there was nothing else to do anyway. She decided to have one more ride, this time she would be lying on her back and a woman would mount and ride the dildo. For her next partner Eden picked a willowy beauty with the same skin colour as the policewoman, her name was Melissa and she was dressed in just a fishnet dress and a thong. She quickly removed the bottom, hiked the dress and was ready for a ride.

Alexandra was being approached by an entrepreneur as well, this one was displaying a swing.

"This one offers more positions than any other. It can be standard and comfortable for casual sex or wild and kinky for unique experiences. Some positions require serious flexibility and stamina, but I'm sure that a police officer has both."

"That's true. I'm athletic and limber, I was the best of my year at the Academy."

"I can tell that you're adventurous and open minded as well."

"You could say so, yes."

"How about you help me show some of the possible positions? We'll go straight to the interesting ones, huh?"

"Well... all right. If it doesn't take too long."

"Don't worry about that."

The marketer helped Alexandra assume the position on the swig. At default it was quite comfortable, although it already gave the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable, which was exactly the point. The policewoman put her hands and feet into holders and the entrepreneur locked the straps around her wrists and ankles.

"It's just to make the show more realistic," he explained.

Alexandra moved her arms and legs just to test the swing. She could not leave the furniture, but was not completely immobilised and still had a good deal of freedom of movement; that was about to change.

"Can we try something more taxing already?" asked the marketer, "I want to spread your legs and lock your feet above your head. Is that position okay with you?"

"Yes, it's fine. We spent hours like that at the Academy."

The entrepreneur did as he said, the man also locked Alexandra's hands behind her back, which in this position meant below her body. She was now extremely exposed. Her micro skirt covered nothing with her legs spread that wide, so her thong was clearly visible through the opening in her crotchless pantyhose.

"What would you say to a more carnal demonstration of the abilities of the swing?" asked the marketer.

"Remember the hours at the Academy I mentioned? We weren't just lying around," Alexandra smiled as she said that.

"I take that as a yes," the entrepreneur then turned to the audience, "any volunteers to help this beautiful policewoman test our versatile product?"

As one should imagine the volunteers were plenty; the marketer picked a young handsome man from the first row. He quickly unzipped his pants and took out his already semi-erect penis, it was moderately large. Before the man put his cock it into the policewoman's vagina, the entrepreneur not only put the thong aside, but more importantly lubricated Alexandra's love tunnel. She already got slightly aroused from the spectacle, but not enough to get sufficiently wet and she was not going to use her professional abilities just for the show.

Once the policewoman was ready the young man approached her and without further ado shoved his penis into her vagina; she issued a quiet moan. The swing provided handles for the person who was not being strapped, the man grabbed them, so his shoves could be more decisive. He moved his hips forcefully grunting loudly as he did, the noise he made drowned out Alexandra's moans. The man's stamina matched his size more than his good looks; he was not a sprinter, but was clearly more focused on his own pleasure than the policewoman's. Eventually the man shot his load inside of Alexandra's vagina. He had the decency to say "Thanks, baby", before he left.

"What would you say to a different position?" the marketer asked Alexandra.

The policewoman had not reached climax during the short intercourse and was eager to go with the show; it was not like she was needed elsewhere, after all. The entrepreneur needed some time to change Alexandra's pose, since the new one was completely different. The audience was not going anywhere though, they were all too turned on to leave now. This time Alexandra would be hanging with her face turned down, her head has been lowered so that it hung below the level of her buttocks; this created an unusual angle for the men, who would be having sex with her. Her legs were spread wide enough, but not into splits, and bent at the knees.

The next man picked from the crowd by the marketer was equally handsome and only slightly older; youth and good looks were beneficial for the advertising after all. The size of his penis was also average, but that was not important to the audience, since they did not get to see it anyway. There were no crotch cameras like in a porn movie and they were completely unnecessary in such a live show. This man was not only quieter, but also had a significantly better stamina and technique; within minutes he had Alexandra moaning audibly with genuine pleasure. With shoves less forceful, but equally decisive and more sensual he demonstrated how sex should be done.

The policewoman was not holding back, she might have been on duty, but was not having sex with a criminal; she could enjoy it as much as she wanted to. The helplessness was a huge turn on for her since in her job she always had total control of the situation, Alexandra could finally let go of any restraints and let herself be controlled. Within fifteen minutes of amazing sex she reached a powerful climax, she cried loudly with ecstasy for the whole audience to hear. The man having sex with her must have been holding back his own orgasm, since the moment he realised that the policewoman climaxed he shot his load inside of her pussy. Like a true gentleman he had let the lady go first. When the man eventually withdrew his penis the last drops of semen were still dripping from it. He walked to the front of Alexandra, knelt before her and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Thank you, that was amazing," he said in a mellow voice and left.

Alexandra might have climaxed, but was still not in the mood for stopping, so when the marketer proposed another position, she eagerly agreed. The entrepreneur turned her around one more time, she was hanging with her back to the ground and her head hung back (and immobilised in this position), so that it gave good access to her mouth. Her arms were spread to the sides and so were her legs, in full splits this time. There were, of course, still numerous volunteers to take her that way.

This time they came in a pair, each approaching the policewoman from a different side, one grabbed Alexandra's head and pushed his penis into her mouth, while the other shoved his cock into her vagina. The two must have had a threesome already, since they almost immediately found a common rhythm and were swinging the policewoman between them. Alexandra was simply enjoying the sensation and she did not notice, when the marketer locked her wrists and ankles inside of the holders; he then went away leaving the policewoman with the crowd for a long gangbang.

Tori received a proposal of her own, a marketer ask if she could help him showcase a sex machine. Unlike the toys tested by the other two girls, this one did not require other people to be involved, although it was prepared to be used in bondage scenarios, it had straps that allowed the user to be immobilised in several positions. The device was composed of a bench on which the user could lay, it was adjustable and comfortable for lying on the belly, as well as on the back. For the latter there were handles that could be attached to the sides which turned the whole machine into something that resembled a gyno chair. The device could be used with one or two dildos, if someone was up for a double penetration. They could not only move back and forward, but also rotate and gently vibrate; there was a wide range of available dildos to choose from. The machine also had a mechanism for self lubrication, so there was no need to apply lube manually to the dildos. For more demanding users there was also an additional set for nipple stimulation; pumps, clamps, vibrators, there was something for everyone.

Tori was listening to the presentation with growing interest, she had always been an enthusiast of sex toys of all kinds, since men were not available all the time, and this seemed to be the ultimate toy; at least in mass production since the high-tech suits were still just prototypes. The entrepreneur did not have to persuade Tori too long.

"Would you rather be on your back or belly?" the marketer asked once the policewoman agreed.

"Back. The men ask for doggy style too often," replied Tori jokingly.

"One or two dildos?"

"Two, naturally. We want the presentation to be complete, don't we?"

"Of course. The biggest ones available?"

"Yes."

"I like that eagerness. I haven't even told you how big they are. I have two penis shaped dildos, one black, one white. Both are thirty centimetres long and six centimetres thick. Do you still want them?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'm glad to hear that. We'll use something for your nipples as well, won't we?"

"Sure. Give me the best thing you've got."

The device for nipple stimulation was a complex one. For each breast there was a small pump that sucked on the skin, inside of it was a clamp that was attached to the nipple, the whole set could also vibrate; Tori was getting moist just listening about it. The policewoman laid on her back on the bench and placed her legs in the holders, they were spread wider than the machine itself required to give the audience a good look. The breast pumps were attached to Tori's breasts and she squeaked as they sucked onto her skin and the clamps clenched on her nipples. The marketer aimed the dildos at policewoman's holes and turned the machine on.

"We'll start slowly. I'll gradually increase the intensity of the stimulation and add more functionalities. We have ten levels of speed for the dildos and five for the breast pumps and vibrators."

He set the vibration on Tori's breasts and nipples to level one and switched the sex machine to penetration only, also on slow speed. Once the policewoman adjusted to the size of the two dildos the man increased the pace to level two. Tori was not a natural screamer, but she knew how to give a good show, while she was enjoying the sex with the machine she wanted the audience to have more fun as well, so she began to moan as the huge toys stretched her holes. Soon the speed was switched to three and vibrations to two.