Female Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies had already swallowed a few loads of cum when they decided to take a break. Bob and I joined them in the VIP room, taking the opportunity to inform them on how popular they were. Our wives were trading war stories on which dicks they liked better than others and made fun of some of the odd sounds some made when they were cumming. They decided that when they went back into the female glory holes, Michelle would be on her back while Sandy would let them do her doggie style.

They were disappointed that those cubicles had walls between them because they liked working together, but they drank up and took their positions. From inside the room all you could see were the lower halves of their bodies. The guys would line up and take turns with our wives. The protocol was to fuck them for up to five minutes then let somehow else have a chance. It was easier to do this when there were more than two women to service the guys but the idea was to let everyone try out each lady.

Bob and I helped get our wives into position then stayed with them until the first guys penetrated them, then we went out into the main room to watch and join in the fun. The sight of the Asian man fucking my wife and 2 other guys lined up to fuck her made me hard. I could fuck her anytime so I let the other guys go first. The older gentleman, who was really hung, was next. Despite his age he gave Michelle's pussy a good pounding. He ended up cumming inside her leaving her nice and juicy for the guy with the dad body. He really appreciated my wife's long, slender legs, placing them over his shoulders, running his hands over them as he thrust himself inside her, unleashing another load of sperm into her.

I wanted to have a turn with Michelle myself but I decided to give Sandy a try first. Bob timed it so he entered Michelle at the same time I entered his wife. We kept looking at each other while we fucked each other's wife. While I appreciated the variety of trying another woman and liked Sandy's big butt, I still liked my wife's long legs and tight ass better. After listening to the other men, they, apparently, felt the same.

The other guys knew our wives were servicing them so no one objected when Bob said, "Let's switch."

It didn't take me long to cum after I entered Michelle, especially after feeling the cum a few previous men inside her sloppy pussy. Damn, I love my slut wife. I added my load to that of the others and proudly stepped aside to let the next guy have a piece of her. Roger tried Sandy but made sure he saved his load for his employee's familiar pussy, giving me a knowing, thankful nod when he was done. I still think he likes the fact that I'm watching when he cums inside my wife.

After each of the guys had cum in either Michelle or Sandy, everyone needed a little time to recuperate. Bob and I joined our wives in the VIP room, telling them how much the guys loved their pussies and being able to touch their soft, naked bodies. Sandy brought up the possibility of them doing the next round in Richard's party room, the one where Roger first fucked Michelle by himself. They would be able to take on more than one guy at once however, they would also have to reveal their faces to them. At first Michelle was hesitant, she liked the anonymity of the glory holes but was intrigued by the suggestion.

Michelle asked me what I thought. I told her, "There is a risk and reward. The reward is having multiple men at the same time. You know what the risk is but Richard said the other guys were from around the country so the risk of you ever seeing them again is minimal. It's your decision though."

She thought about it for a minute. Her horniness combined with the alcohol and smoking some weed probably clouded her judgement but she told Sandy, "Okay, let's do it."

They called Richard into the room and he was excited. They told him to gather the guys into the other room as they wanted to make a grand entrance. Sandy told Bob and me to go with Richard too. We were perplexed but figured we'd go with the flow and joined the other guys in a large bedroom with an equally large bed where, in a few minutes, there would be an all-out orgy.

I didn't know until later that after Bob and I left, Sandy asked Michelle, "Have you ever been with another woman before?"

Michelle told her, "Not really. I've kissed another woman in college but never, you know, done anything else."

"Do you want to try it? The guys will go wild?"

Michelle thought about it for a second, "What the hell, why not? Like my husband says, 'you only live once'."

They had another drink and a few more bong hits, then started down the hallway where we were waiting for them. They told Richard that they had a plan for the next round and the guys had to wait until they were ready to begin servicing them. They would know when it was okay to start.

Richard explained the new rules to us all as we anxiously awaited the arrival of the ladies. It was a little strange but also quite thrilling, sitting around with a roomful of naked guys, waiting for my wife and her new friend to come in and fuck and suck us all. Michelle and Sandy entered the room, greeted by whistles, cat calls and howls. They confidently walked around the room, letting the guys gaze over their naked bodies, now able to see how beautiful their recent conquests were. Some of the men liked Michelle's tall, well-proportioned body and pretty face while others preferred Sandy's big tits and butt.

Richard put on some music while the girls made their way around the room giving each guy a lap dance, allowing them to touch their asses, feel and suck on their nipples and finger their pussies. A couple of guys even lapped at their cum filled cunts. It's not my cup of tea but to each his own.

Some of the guys were half hard while others now had full erections lusting after the housewife whores in front of them. The room went silent when Sandy took Michelle by the hand and lead her over towards the bed, looked deep into her eyes, then put her hands on her shoulders and pulled her down to give her a kiss full on the lips before turning it into a deep, tongue swapping, wet kiss.

I heard someone say, "Holy shit," followed by, "Hot damn." Other guys mumbled their approval while others were still silent, captivated by the lesbian scene playing out before their eyes.

Sandy started playing with my wife's breasts, who quickly followed her lead to play with her partners bigger tits. Sandy started sucking on Michelle's nipples, then leaned back to allow her to return the favor. Their hands were gliding over each other's bodies with Sandy taking the lead when she began finger fucking my wife. Their kisses, embraces, fondling, fingering and tit sucking went on for at least 15 to 20 minutes. By now there wasn't a soft penis in the room and things were just starting to heat up. The guys were itching to join in but respected the rules to wait until the women were ready for them.

Sandy led Michelle over to the bed, laid her down and crawled between her legs. Even I was hypnotized by the action going on before me. I noticed Roger looking over at me and mouthing the word "wow." I almost had heart palpitations when Sandy put her head down and began to lick my wife's pussy in front of a roomful of men. My wife was losing her lesbian virginity in a semi-public setting. The guys were urging them on as they watched the two women play with each other. Michelle lovingly ran her fingers through Sandy's hair, a sign of encouragement to continue, as her female lover expertly licked and sucked on her labia, then stuck her tongue deep inside her cum filled hole. My wife came to an intense orgasm when her lover started licking and sucking her clit.

When she opened her eyes, she looked a little embarrassed seeing a roomful of eyes fixated upon the girl on girl action in front of them and the fact that she enjoyed it so much. Sandy needed some attention now and didn't give Michelle much of a choice as she straddled my wife's head without even asking, but certainly expecting her to return the favor. Sandy looked up at the crowd and smiled with her face covered in a combination of my wife's and the men's cum that was still in her pussy. I watched as Michelle grasped Sandy's large butt, bringing her further down. My wife stuck out her tongue and began to eat her first pussy. I almost came without touching myself as I watched her tongue disappear deep inside Sandy.

Sandy told the guys they could come and get a closer look, but they couldn't touch, just before she lowered her head to begin a sensual sixty-nine with my wife. The guys gathered around and got a close up view of the two women eating each other. I was front and center as I watched Michelle's tongue begin to probe her first pussy. She was tentative at first, not knowing what to expect. There were droplets of semen coming from Sandy's pussy that my wife dutifully lapped up along with her other juices that were flowing. She stuck her tongue in deep, getting more of a taste of her new female friend while she received the same treatment in return. This was such an exhilarating surprise. The guys couldn't wait to join in.

My wife switched her attention to the clitoris that was staring her in the face and Sandy began to squirm, wiggling her ass and rubbing herself all over Michelle's tongue. This triggered Sandy's orgasm which forced her juices and more semen, from deep within her, onto my wife's tongue. Michelle also had her second orgasm while eating out her friend. They took a moment to catch their breath before they disengaged. I immediately noticed my wife's lips covered with a mixture of cum from the pussy she just ate and the semen that leaked out. She noticed me gawking at her with a huge hard on and grinned at me.

The ladies lifted their heads to see themselves surrounded by eight hard dicks. Sandy simply asked, "Okay, who's going to be first?"

The younger participant spoke up, "Come on, you can take on more than one at a time."

Sandy laughed and responded, "I'm game if my partner is."

Michelle chimed in, "'Bring it on."

The Asian and older man laid down on the bed as the ladies climbed on top of them. Michelle taking the 60 something man, leaving the Asian with Sandy. They quickly had dicks in the faces which they enthusiastically began to suck. Two other guys were lubricating their dicks and got behind the ladies. Bob and I took a step back and let the others get a piece of our wives. I noticed Michelle was sucking on Roger's dick, while Richard was taking Sandy anally.

For the next couple of hours or so, the night turned into a wild orgy with the guys switching holes and women at their leisure. At one point, I was fucking Sandy's big butt while her husband, Bob, was deeply embedded in Michelle's. I watched as man after man came in either Michelle's mouth, ass or cunt. By the end, both women were covered in cum. My wife looked like such a whore, with cum covering her face and tits, splashed in her hair, on her back and leaking from her pussy and ass. Some of the guys came once during the last session while others came twice. These two sluts fucked and sucked eight men completely dry.

I was especially proud when guys would pat me on the back telling me, "your wife is a great piece of ass," or "she really knows how to suck a dick," or telling me how lucky I was to have such a "hot wife."

The women ended the evening with a long, deep kiss as they writhed on the bed, their cum covered bodies entwined in a loving embrace and at times, licking semen from each other's bodies. When they were finally done, Sandy took a quick shower and left with her husband, just wanting to go to sleep.

All of the guests had left by then except for Roger. Richard told Michelle she was phenomenal and tried to convince her to be a regular participant. My wife told him she was flattered but would save nights like this for special occasions. He said he understood but still had to ask.

Richard told her he wished he could make her the employee of the month for her special talents. Both men mentioned that the lesbian surprise act made the evening extra special.

She told them, "Trust me, that was a surprise to me too. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a little strange being with another woman for the first time while so many people were watching."

I interjected, "The sight of you sixty-nining with Sandy will forever be embedded in my brain. That was the best surprise I've ever had."

Michelle told me she wanted to shower and go home but I had one more request for my wife, "You look so sexy right now. Can you wait until we get home before you shower? I want to enjoy that cum slut look for a little longer."

"So you are saying you like the look of me with the cum of eight men splattered all over me."

I smiled broadly and said, "That's exactly what I'm saying."

I convinced her to only wear her overcoat on the drive home. She shook her head in feigned disbelief but agreed, carrying her clothes in a bag provided by Richard.

Both men reiterated their desire to have her come back soon with Michelle pacifying them by saying, "I'll think about it."

I held her coat as he put it on then saw her give Richard her panties as a souvenir before we left.

I had one last request on our long drive home. We had to drive through a small, rural town on the way to the highway and there was a little dive bar with a few guys outside smoking cigarettes. I asked Michelle to undo her coat and give the guys a show because I was going to stop and ask for directions.

She asked, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Come on. You just fucked and sucked eight guys until you drained their balls dry. It will be fun to see the looks on their faces."

She called me an "asshole," but undid her coat but not before saying, "Make it quick, OK?"

"Uh, yeah sure, dear."

I pulled in front of the bar, quickly catching the attention of the guys. There wasn't much traffic in this little town, especially at this time of the early morning, then they saw a beautiful blonde woman in the car.

I put the window down and asked, "Can you guys help us?"

A few of them approached the car and the looks on their faces was priceless when the saw my wife completely exposed, revealing her naked tits and pussy. There was cum all over her face, hair and chest. They were stunned, almost speechless.

"Can you tell us how to get to the highway from here?"

The pretended not to know, then called their buddies over for help but they just wanted them to get a look at Michelle too. They gave me some long, convoluted directions to stall for time so they could keep looking at my exposed, cum covered wife. I thought Michelle was going to kill me when I pretended not to understand. She gave me the dirtiest look like she wanted to kill me.

They invited us into the bar for a drink but we politely declined. As I pulled away, Michelle immediately called me, "A fucking asshole." She was smiling a little too, then said, "Did you see the looks on their faces?"

"That was outstanding Michelle. They'll be telling their buddies about this for years to come."

We were laughing about it by the time we turned onto the highway. It didn't take long until Michelle was fast asleep beside me. Her coat was still open and she didn't know that I slowed down when I would pass a truck, giving the driver a quick peek at my partially nude wife. If they only knew what she did earlier that evening.

I helped her out of the car when we got home and got the shower ready for her. I love her so much for giving us some wild sexual memories. We would relive the events of that night several times over the ensuing days, weeks and months. I was biding my time until we could have another adventure.