Female Glory Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting hard just imagining what was going to happen that night. I could see that my wife was a touch nervous as we pulled into the road that led to Richard's country lodge. As I pulled up in front, Michelle took a deep breath to help her gather up her courage to go inside. A butler greeted us at the door and brought us to the bar area where Richard joined us.

"You look lovely as usual tonight Michelle. Thank you so much for agreeing to join us. Thank you Ken for sharing your wife with us."

Michelle quickly tried to find out what the arrangements were for the evening, "So what have you two have plotted for me for tonight?"

Richard responded, "I couldn't ruin the surprise now could I dear?"

He escorted us over to the bar where a bartender mixed up strong before dinner cocktails for us. We sat around chatting like we were old friends who hadn't seen each other in months. Richard kept telling Michelle how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to have a wife as lovely as she. When dinner was ready, he escorted us into the dining room where we enjoyed a fine dinner prepared by his personal chef. The waiter made sure Michelle's glass was constantly filled with wine.

Michelle looked over at Richard and stated, "If I didn't know any better, I would think you're trying to get me drunk."

He smiled and replied, "I'm only trying to make sure you are nice and relaxed."

Towards the end of our meal, we could hear the guests beginning to arrive and they were led to the sexual playground in the basement where my wife and I would soon join them. Roger, my wife's V.P., did come in and join us for an after dinner drink. He also told her how lovely she was and how he was looking forward to the evening. She informed him she didn't know what Richard and I had planned but she knew she would most likely enjoy herself.

It was now time for her to get ready and Richard showed her to the room where she could get dressed. He had an outfit all ready for her and he asked that she put her hair up in a ponytail so everyone could get a full view of her beautiful face. He told her there was a bottle of wine and tequila in there for her also. She was already feeling a little tipsy but it was there in case she needed a little more before becoming the center of attention.

When Michelle entered the room she was expecting some exotic lingerie or a sexy costume but instead she saw a semi-sheer, white, short-sleeved blouse with a short pencil skirt, almost like something she might wear to work. There was a black lace bra with matching lace thong and black stockings. There was a pair of black stiletto heels with ankle straps for her footwear and a pair of black-framed glasses. She was curious about Richard's selection of attire for her but took her time getting ready, having a few shots, and doing her hair.

She put on a little perfume and checked herself in the mirror and noticed the skirt came to a few inches above her knee, her bra could clearly be seen underneath the sheer material of her blouse and her legs looked much longer with the 5-inch heels she was wearing. She looked good but not trashy. She thought maybe he wanted her to look like a librarian or a school teacher or maybe a conservative banker. When she came out of the bedroom, Richard again told her how lovely she looked and began to explain some of the rules for the rest of the evening.

He handed her a blindfold and told her, "Here, put this on. It is to remain on for the entire evening for your privacy and the privacy of our guests. It will also add to the sensuality of the experience for you."

Michelle looked a little confused but complied with his request. He then opened a box and clamped a collar around her neck with an attached leash. I'm sure she was surprised by this twist in the evening. Richard then clamped two cuffs around her wrists. They had D rings and a clamp with a short chain in between them. It could obviously be used to restrain her in a variety of positions. Richard then put the same type of clamps on her ankles but didn't clamp them together so she could still walk.

"Your husband insisted that there be no pain involved in tonight's proceedings, just some bondage." He then asked, "Are you ready to begin?"

Michelle replied, "Yes, I think so."

"My dear, from this point forward, you will address me and my guests as 'Sir."

"Now, are you ready to begin?"

"Yes sir."

My dick was already hard and the night was just beginning. He made me take my wife's leash and we followed behind Richard as I tugged at Michelle's leash and led her down a winding staircase to the basement. There were several "pleasure rooms" as Richard referred to them that were used by him and his guests to live out various sexual fantasies. I could hear Michelle's heels clicking on the concrete floor as the sound echoed down the hallway. When we got to the appropriate room, Richard opened the door and there was a murmur of conversation from the invited guests but all got quiet as I led my wife into the room by her leash. He brought us onto a small platform or stage with lights all around. There were seats surrounding it. It looked like a very elaborate home theater.

There were twenty men of various ages, heights, weights and a variety of looks with seven of them dressed in long robes drinking at a full service bar with a tall Black bartender serving cocktails. Richard asked them to be seated with the men in the robes in the front row. Richard explained that some of the men were going to be full participants while some were there to simply observe the night's activities. So not only was Michelle going to be a submissive slut, there would also be an audience. Richard then nodded to me as my que.

"Richard, may I present my wife to you for your pleasure and the pleasure of your guests."

I then handed him the leash, turning over control of my wife to him. I liked the idea of presenting and gifting my wife to Richard to be his sex slave for the evening. It also highlighted her submissive role for the evening. He thanked me as I took a seat front and center where I would have an up close view of my wife being gang banged.

Richard took my wife's cuffed hands and raised them high above her head so he could attach them to a chain dangling from a beam above her. She was now helpless, completely at his mercy. Everyone watched intently as Richard walked slowly around her, eyeing her body and building the anticipation of what would happen next.

He then walked up close behind her telling her how beautiful she was and how she was about to have a memorable sexual experience. He leaned closer into her neck without touching her, smelling her perfume. He gently placed his hands on her shoulders and began to kiss and nibble on Michelle's neck. I could tell that my wife was relaxing and beginning to enjoy Richard's advances.

His hands moved towards the collar of her blouse and everyone in the room thought he was going to move towards her breasts but suddenly, without warning, he ripped her shirt open sending buttons flying, exposing her black lace bra and taunt stomach. I could tell she was just as surprised as the rest of us at her sudden exposure. Her full breasts were popping out of her bra much to the pleasure of those in the audience. He then pulled her blouse back over her shoulders to show more of her soft skin.

Richard then ripped the fabric of her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. He paced the stage around her like a wild animal eyeing up his prey. Several men were commenting on my wife's breasts which made me even more excited than before. My heart was pounding as Richard circled Michelle in front of everyone.

He then went behind her again, pulling the zipper of her skirt down, then let it hang from her hips momentarily before giving it a final tug. Her skirt ended up in a pile at her feet and Richard ordered her to step out of it, then kicked it to the side. Men in the crowd were whistling and commenting at the sight of my wife in her black bra, matching thong, black stocking and heels hanging, on display before them like a piece of meat in a butcher shop. The sexual tension in the room was building quickly.

Richard had a smile on his face knowing his guests were enjoying the show. I was also enjoying seeing my wife cuffed to a chain with her arms above her head, hanging helplessly as another man slowly stripped her of her clothing. It was a sensuous prelude for her total submission which was about to follow.

She was then made to turn around so the crowd could see her ass with Richard commenting, "Take a look at this nice, tight fine ass gentlemen."

The crowd roared as Richard gave her ass a few spankings that echoed in the room. They weren't hard spankings but I'm sure they stung a little with MIchelle taking it all in stride. I could tell she was enjoying her submission to Richard. Her breathing was getting short and fast, her face flush with excitement. I'm sure her pussy was dripping wet by now.

As Richard circled my wife again, he ordered her to turn and face the crowd again while he took a knife and cut the straps of her bra which was then only hanging to her body from her nipples. He then reached around from behind her to grasp the front clasps, fondling her breasts at the same time. Once the clasps were undone, he suddenly pulled off her bra exposing her 36c breasts to the crowd. The men were now cheering, anxiously waiting for their chance to fuck her or to watch the action.

Our host lifted her breasts, fondling them before announcing, "Her breasts are all natural. Aren't they lovely?"

The men cheered once more as they watched Richard as he played with her dark brown nipples which were already hard with excitement. He then made her turn her back to the crowd once again, circled her a couple of more times before taking out his knife once more, and cut the strings to her thong. Her thong was only held in place by the string between her ass cheeks and pussy lips.

He then peeled it away from her body, gave it a quick whiff to smell her juices, felt the dampness of the material and announced, "Gentlemen, I think our guest's pussy is getting nice and hot for us."

Richard then threw her thong into the crowd, watching men wrestle each other for the souvenir. He made her spread her legs on stage so the men could get a good look at her pussy. He repositioned the restraints so her arms could come down to her waist while still clamped together. He then turned her back to the audience and made her bend over exposing her pussy and ass from behind. He spread her legs further so they could get a better view.

"Doesn't Michelle have a great ass," he asked the crowd as they responded with cheers and whistles.

Our host then spread my wife's ass cheeks for the men, then spanked her again a few times. She had no choice but to allow him to slap her ass while she was in this prone position. My wife was nothing more than a sex object, a living, breathing toy to be used for their pleasure and the men were enjoying the prelude to the next act.

All eyes were on the stage as we watched Richard unclamp my wife's hands but then attached the clasps on her wrist cuffs to chains so her arms were spread above her head. He then attached the cuffs around her ankles to chains on the floor with her legs spread wide. Michelle was standing there spread eagle, on display in all her naked glory, in front of twenty horny men and I was loving watching her willful submission to Richard.

I can't explain the feeling of excitement, pride and horniness I was experiencing as a witness to seeing my naked wife on stage with her limbs spread wide, helpless and at the mercy of Richard's wims. He then invited the seven men who would be serviced by my wife onto the stage.

"Gentlemen, please join me in sampling our mistress' luscious body."

The instructions were to touch, feel, lick, probe and do anything but fuck her at this point. My role was to be an observer until Richard said it was my turn. The idea was to tease my wife until she was begging to be fucked and for me to watch with a hard on in my pants until all of the men had shared Michelle.

The seven men stripped off their robes, revealing they were naked underneath, then swarmed over my wife to feel her breasts, grab her ass, suck on her nipples or touch the soft nylon on her legs. Some were nibbling on her neck, others began to insert their fingers into her pussy and a few probed her asshole. While all this was happening, Michelle was writhing in pure pleasure as she felt the hands and mouths of the seven men all over her body. Richard stripped off his clothes and joined them. Their hard dicks would brush against her bare skin as they moved around her exchanging positions so they could each sample every inch of her body.

Things got even more interesting when Richard rolled out a box of adult toys for the men to use on my wife. For the next half hour or so the men used a series of vibrators, dildos, feathers, and massage oils on Michelle's naked body. They were equipped with soft, warm cloths and ice cubes to be used on her bare skin. Men teased her pussy and clit with their fingers and various vibrators with clear instructions from Richard not to let her cum. It was obvious he was preparing her to become a wanton slut who would be begging for multiple cocks to fuck her.

One man must have had a foot fetish as he got down on his knees to remove her shoes so he could lick and suck on her toes while gently massaging her stocking covered feet. Others were rubbing her nylon covered legs.

Fourteen pairs of hands played with her naked body as she hung there, helpless to resist even if she wanted too. My wife's nude, suspended body was their playground. Her asshole and pussy were constantly being filled with a variety of vibrators and dildos of various shapes and sizes. One man inserted his finger into her pussy, which was dripping wet by this time, then brought his finger up to her mouth. My wife eagerly sucked on his middle finger like it was a hard dick. They were using whipped cream to coat her body only to have someone lick it off. One man used the ice cubes on her nipples to make them harder than they already were and licked off the melting droplets of water.

Men were licking her pussy and tits which was driving her wild. Although I couldn't talk to her, I knew by the look on her face that she was hotter than she had even been. She was surrounded by multiple men who were freely touching, feeling, groping, fingering, sucking and licking her naked body while using various adult toys to help stimulate her. She would tell me later that being blindfolded only enhanced her other senses, making her more sensitive to the sounds, smells and touches of the men.

She could hear them complimenting her on her full breasts, long legs and round, tight ass. They were telling each other how they couldn't wait to fuck her or to have her suck their dicks. A few of them even rubbed themselves up against her thighs or ass whispering in her ear how they were going to fuck her hard in a few minutes.

The seven men brought Michelle to the brink of orgasm several times, teasing her, taunting her, only to leave her wanting more. She had turned over control of her body to Richard and, by extension, to the six other men and had more than another dozen men as an audience to this building live sex show.

Roger seemed to take a special pleasure in molesting my wife in front of me. He would look directly at me with a sly grin on his face as he was finger fucking her or when he had his finger stuck up her ass. After he got done licking her pussy, he turned around to look at me and licked his lips but his taunts didn't bother me, they only drove me to a greater pleasure of watching my wife being the star of the show. Seeing all those men desiring Michelle made my wife more desirable to me and I took even more satisfaction in knowing she was enjoying her surprise too. They had teasingly brought her to the brink of orgasm time and time again only to stop before she could reach a peak. It was almost like torture but it was part of Richard's plan that he was managing to perfection.

I knew the evening was going to be a resounding success when I saw my wife looking around and saying, "I don't know where you are Richard, but I need to get fucked in the worst way sir. I'm so hot, I don't know that there are enough men here to satisfy me sir."

Someone behind me commented, "Holy shit, she's one hot slut."

Another man replied, "I know, she's a fucking whore. I can't believe her husband would let her do this."

Little did they know that I arranged the entire evening and it was going according to plan and even better than I imagined. I saw my wife desperately needing to get fucked, asking for it, almost demanding it. I've seen her as a wife, a mother, a daughter and a banker but now she was a sexual being, a slut, a housewife whore and a MILF. She is a PTA member, a soccer mom and a member of our church but that night she was a whore; a fucking whore and the party was just getting started.

Richard announced to the crowd, "Well, gentlemen, it seems like our guest of honor isn't satisfied yet. It looks like we're going to have to do better."

He then had a couple of guys bring out a cushioned chair before he released my wife from her bondage. He let her stretch out her arms and legs a bit before ordering her to kneel on the chair, leaning over the back of it. He then cuffed her hands together and attached her ankles to a chain that kept her legs spread in a prone position. Her ass and pussy were now made available to any taker while there was easy access to her mouth.

Our host then invited Roger to assist him in turning the chair so my wife's exposed ass and pussy faced the audience. They then took turns spanking Michelle's ass making her beg to get fucked.

Roger told her, "Tell us what you want now Michelle."

"I want to get fucked. I want it hard and fast."

He spanked her a little harder and said, "You need to call me sir."

"Yes sir. I need to get fucked sir. Please fuck me, sir."

"That's better dear. Where do you want to feel a cock?"

"I don't care sir. I will suck cock, I will take it in my pussy or ass sir. I need it, bad sir. Please, please fuck me sir."

Richard got in front of my wife, while Roger positioned himself behind her. Richard made my wife lick his balls first but she kept trying to find his dick to suck but he wouldn't let her just yet. Roger continued to spank my wife's ass making her beg for his cock. He teased her further by rubbing the head of his dick against her pussy lips. Michelle was trying to move her hips to try to force his dick into her but her boss continued to taunt her with his actions and words.

Roger told her as he slapped her ass, "Tell me what a whore you are Michelle. Tell me how much you need to get fucked."

"I'm such a whore sir. I'm a fucking whore. I'll fuck and suck anyone you want sir. I need it bad sir. Please, please fuck me sir."

Richard gave Roger a nod and fed Michelle his dick while Roger, in one fast stroke, thrust his dick into my wife's cunt as the crowd cheered in excitement. Roger fucked her hard and fast as my wife's breathing got fast and shallow as she sucked Richard's dick. My balls were aching watching Michelle being spit-roasted in front of a crowd of twenty men while some of them waited their turn with her. Roger tugged on her leash as he fucked her, an act of dominance over his now submissive underling.

I heard one guy tell his friend, "I've been to a few of these shows and she is the hottest whore of them all."

"Yeah man, she's fucking hot. I wish my wife enjoyed sex this much."

I was one proud husband knowing everyone was enjoying Michelle's show. It was then that Roger withdrew his dick from Michelle's pussy and applied some lube.