Female Glory Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger made sure the men could see that he had pressed his dick against my wife's asshole and started to push himself into her. He was able to easily enter her because her ass had been repeatedly probed earlier. He fucked her ass hard and fast much to the delight of those in the audience, including me. He made sure to make eye contact with me when he had his dick buried deep in my wife's ass.

As her boss was sodomizing her, he asked my wife, "Where's my dick Michelle?"

"It's in my ass."

He spanked her hard and told her, "That isn't the proper answer Michelle."

He tugged on her leash a bit as she replied, "Your dick is in my ass sir."

Richard pumped on her butt a few times and asked, "Do you like my dick having a dick in your ass Michelle?"

She was panting by now, hot with excitement and responded, "Yes sir. I like getting fucked in the ass sir."

It didn't take him long after that exchange before he pushed himself deep into her and shot his cum into her ass. He thrust into her a few times to empty his balls and pulled out.

As soon as Roger was done, another man quickly replaced him and began to fuck Michelle's pussy which brought her to her first orgasm, a long intense one while she moaned around Richard's dick in her mouth. That sent Richard over the edge and then flooded my wife's mouth with his sperm which she hungrily lapped up, sucking him dry. After he pulled out of her mouth, she left her mouth open eagerly awaiting the next man. She didn't have to wait long and began to suck her second dick that night. The guy fucking her was tugging on her ponytail and slapping her ass as he fucked her hard. That made Michelle moan around the cock she was sucking.

Comments were being made by the men in the audience about how much she was loving being used by the other men. They marveled at sexual abilities and kept referring to her as a "whore" and a "slut." Most husbands would be offended by someone calling their wife those names but it was music to my ears and only drove me to higher heights of sexual desire for my wife.

When the two guys that were using my wife for their sexual pleasure had cum in her mouth and pussy, the last three guys unclamped my wife from her restraints. They made her climb on top of one of them to ride his dick. They let her do this for a few minutes while she alternately sucked on the other two. One of the guys she was sucking then got behind her and rubbed his cock against her asshole and pushed himself into her. She was now fucking and sucking all three of them at the same time.

The crowd was loving her performance and so was I. I had a massive hard on and my balls were full. The guy she was sucking started to cum. Michelle swallowed his first few wads before he pulled out, spraying her face then making her suck him dry. The guy in her ass was next quickly followed by the guy she was riding.

Richard finally asked me if I wanted my turn and I quickly jumped on stage and laid my wife on her back. She spread her legs for me and I saw cum dripping out of her pussy and ass. I rubbed my dick up and down against her pussy lips before I plunged my hard on into her. It slid in easily after being fucked so many times and after having taken so many loads of cum. I began to pump myself into her as I stared at her cum covered face. I was so fucking horny from watching my wife take on seven guys before me, I came within a few minutes, adding my load to those that went before me.

When I was done, I stepped back to look at my well-fucked wife with a leash around her neck, cuffs around her wrists and ankles, covered in cum with several naked men looking on as well an audience of a dozen more.

I saw several of the non-participants talking to Richard and he nodded his head. They turned my wife so she could give two of them handjobs while one wanted a footjob from my wife's stockinged feet. Richard informed me later that some men don't want to participate in a gang bang for various reasons but these men wanted to relieve themselves in other ways with Michelle's assistance.

I could see Michelle was getting tired but gave a few of the men enthusiastic handjobs, letting them cum on her tits and face. The guy getting the footjob came all over her feet and on her stockings.

When they were done, Richard announced it was time to give the guest of honor, my wife, a break. I was glad to hear that. Michelle was led by her leash off stage to the applause from the crowd. I joined her in a private room backstage along with Richard and Roger. I was curious about the relationship between Richard and Roger but that curiosity was to be resolved another day.

Backstage, Roger released my wife from her restraints and she pulled off the blindfold. It was an odd site seeing my nude wife standing there covered with the cum of more than ten men in front of her naked boss.

Richard told her, "Your performance was absolutely marvelous. You are, by far, the most popular woman we've had to entertain us. It's your enthusiasm and sexual appetite that sets you apart from the rest."

"Thank you, Richard. I'm glad your guests enjoyed themselves."

I interjected, "It looked like you had a great time too. I know I did."

"I have to admit your little surprise party is invigorating. I'm still a little horny too."

All three of us smiled at that comment. I know I was hoping the show wasn't over just yet and I'm sure the other two along with their guests felt the same. Richard showed Michelle where she could shower and clean herself up but the sight of her talking to us with cum in her hair, on her face, on her tits and dripping down her legs from her ass and pussy will forever be embedded in my brain.

Most times, Michelle was a loving wife, a fantastic mother to our children, she worked hard to get promoted at the bank where she worked, was V.P. of the school PTA and a member of our church. However, at times, she released the inner, insatiable slut within her. She became a whore, a cocksucking whore and a fucking slut all with my permission and encouragement. I thoroughly enjoyed being a voyeur to her secret cravings and loved taking my turn with her after she had satisfied other men's sexual desires.

Michelle previously explained that when she became stressed out by our daily routines, she seemed to need to release the tension somehow. Some people drink or do drugs, her release was to become a wanton slut, a housewife whore for an evening. She couldn't explain it either only to say that sex was her drug of choice and she appreciated my willingness to let her explore those desires. I thought I was being selfish by arranging these evenings with my friends or at Richard's but it was working for both of us.

My wife took a long hot shower and when she came out we enjoyed a couple of more drinks and smoked a joint before she inquired, "Well, what's next or should I be afraid to ask?"

Richard replied, "Well my dear, a good sex slave would be willing to do whatever we ask. We'll continue with the suspense but let me know when you are ready."

Michelle took another shot of tequila and a few tokes on a joint and announced, "I'm ready when you are."

She looked over at me and smiled before Roger put the blindfold on her and Richard placed the cuffs on her wrists and ankles once more. Roger put the leash on her and he led her out to the stage again. There was a murmur in the crowd that went silent when they saw Michelle getting back on stage. Roger walked her around the stage to display her nakedness and submission once more to the men in the audience. He stood her in the middle of the stage and got behind her and groped her breasts and stroked her inner thighs. He then turned her around and made her bend over again for the crowd, displaying her ass and pussy to them. Her V.P. then gave her ass several fairly hard spankings before leading her over to a sex swing Richard and I got ready for her.

Richard and I helped Michelle get into the swing with her wrists attached to a chain and her legs spread wide into stirrups and clamped in place. She was positioned so the guests had access to her pussy or ass and she was laying far enough back so she could easily suck dicks or get throat fucked. My dick was getting hard again seeing my wife, clamped into the swing with her legs spread wide in an open invitation for any man to take his pleasure with her.

The other participants were then called back on stage to again sample her charms. They were sucking on her tits, fingering and eating her pussy. She had at least two orgasms from men eating her pussy, one licked her clit while using a vibrator on her which she seemed to particularly enjoy. That orgasm was particularly intense. They spent a considerable amount of time touching and feeling her naked body. She had hard cocks in her hands masturbating them while others got her even hotter.

One man was between my wife's legs and looked over at Richard who gave him a nod of approval before he sunk his dick into Michelle's hot pussy. That signaled the start of round two and it wasn't long before another man began to fuck her mouth while her tongue swirled around his hard meat. In an unplanned routine, the seven naked men began to switch positions so they could fuck my wife, ravage her asshole, get a handjob or have her suck their dicks.

At one point, I couldn't hold out any longer and I joined the rotation to sample the feeling of my wife's ass around my dick or sinking deep into her well-fucked pussy, feeling her soft hands masturbating me or using her familiar mouth with her tongue swirling around my cock. I kept thinking that the other men were enjoying my wife's body as much if not more than I was. After all, this was the first time for many of them to have sampled her sexually.

Roger was commenting whenever he would fuck one of Michelle's holes saying, "Boy Ken, your wife has one sweet pussy," or "Damn, I love fucking your wife's ass," or "Your wife has some sweet lips, buddy."

Once one guy started to cum, it kind of triggered a chain reaction not only from the other men but from my wife who had a couple of more orgasms herself. When the last guy was done cumming, Michelle was once again covered in the sperm of several men.

Michelle was catching her breath after having been thoroughly gang banged for hours when Richard asked her, "Can you take on one more dear?"

My wife smiled and hesitated a little before responding, "Yes sir. I can do one more."

He then called over to the Black bartender, "Harris, would you like to fuck our slut?"

"Yes, Mr. Richard. I'd like a turn with her."

Harris had dark skin, and a huge frame, maybe 6'3, about 225 pounds and muscular, like a linebacker. He must have been a former athlete. He got up on the stage and began to undress as the rest of us looked on. When he stripped off his underwear his cock must have been at least 8 inches and was thick. Even the guys in the audience were impressed.

Michelle had no idea what he looked like because she was still blindfolded. Richard released her from the swing and led her over to a large mattress. Harris laid back and had my wife crawl between his legs so she could suck him. She blindly found his legs and ran her hands up to his thighs and found his erection.

Her only comment was, "Holy shit."

But I saw a wicked grin on her face as she began to lick and suck on his balls while stroking the long shaft. She licked his shaft, following the thick vein up the middle before giving the huge mushroomed head soft butterfly flicks while Harris ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. Michelle was stroking the long shaft while continuing to tease the head, now using her lips to suck on the very tip.

She took the entire head into her mouth and her head began to slowly bob on the big black cock in front of her. She held a firm grip on the shaft as she took more and more of him into her throat. Guys behind me were marveling at her cocksucking ability, wondering how much of the 8 inches she'd be able to swallow.

With each downward movement of her head, she would gobble a little bit more into her throat, gagging a couple of times. My wife seemed determined to get all of the big cock into her throat, and in a change in strategy, went ever so slowly swallowing more of it, inch by inch. After a slight gag, Michelle finally succeeded in taking the entire cock into her mouth. I could tell that she was proud of herself and wanted to put on a good finale for those of us watching her give Harris a sensuous blow job.

I heard comments from the audience like, "Damn, she is one hell of a cocksucker," and "I wish my wife could suck a dick like that."

Her head started to bob again with Harris beginning to match my wife's rhythm as he helped stuff his cock into her throat. In a dominant move, he switched positions, laying her back and started to fuck her mouth like a pussy. He even forced her to gag a couple of more times but she never stopped him from thrusting his big black cock into her throat.

When he withdrew from her mouth, Michelle had to catch her breath for a moment while the big Black man repositioned himself between my wife's legs. He bent her legs back, exposing her well-fucked pussy, placed her legs on his shoulders and rubbed the big head of his dick along my wife's hot pussy. He made her beg for it too.

"Come on honey, I want to hear you beg for my dick. Have you ever had a black dick before baby?"

"I've never had a black dick before and I want it now sir. My pussy needs to be filled with that big black cock of yours. Please fuck me sir."

The crowd watched as Harris ever so slowly sank his 8 inches into Michelle's cunt. I bet her eyes were rolling into the back of her head behind the blindfold in pleasure as he was finally balls deep in her. He was fucking her slowly, letting her enjoy the fullness of her pussy. Her breathing was getting heavier as well as her moaning as he began to pick up his pace. He was really fucking my wife good and hard now and brought her to an intense orgasm.

I have no idea how he lasted so long after watching my wife's gang bang all night but he outlasted most of the men that night as he continued to thrust himself into Michelle's hot pussy. Harris then made her get on all fours and I got a great view of his big dick entering her again, slick with my wife's pussy juices and the remnants of the cum from the others. She begged for his big dick again as he mounted her. He tugged on her leash as he gave her a good, hard fucking before cumming. He continued to thrust himself into my wife, releasing his seed with every push. I think everyone in the audience expected him to pull out once we saw his cum dripping out of her but he stayed deep inside and began to rock slowly.

It took a few moments before we realized he was still hard and was going to fuck her a second time with one of the men in the crowd saying, "Holy shit, he ain't stopping."

They in awe of his stamina as he began to pick up the pace again. Michelle began to move her hips back in rhythm to his thrusts; she still wanted more of his cock. He then pulled out of her and aimed his big black cock at her asshole.

"Baby, I've seen you take it up the ass, now I want a piece of it too."

Michelle never said a word but lifted her ass high in the air as silent permission, not that it mattered, to try and get his big cock up her back hole. I was a little worried that he might hurt her and watched with anxious excitement while he pressed the head against her butt. He was met with some resistance but pushed harder until the head disappeared into my wife's asshole.

"Ow, ow ow. Oh, go slow. How wow, you're big."

She was struggling with the pain but never stopped him as he pressed further into her. She eventually had to stop him because the pain was too much for her. Richard handed him some lube and he withdrew his dick from her ass a few inches, but not completely, applied some lube, then continued his assault on my wife's asshole. The lube seemed to help a lot as he began to rock back and forth driving more of himself into her ass and with one final push, he had his entire big black cock in my wife's ass while a crowd of twenty men watched in awe of Harris' sodomizing of Michelle.

The big Black man started humping my wife's butt. She started playing with her clit while getting her ass fucked and when he began to pick up his pace, she rubbed herself faster. When he released his cum into her ass, she brought herself to her final orgasm of the night. She collapsed face down onto the mattress as Harris withdrew from her ass, giving it a slap before he left the stage.

My wife then called out, "I'm done. No more."

There were comments from the men in the audience such as, "Damn, that was the best gang bang I've ever seen," and "That whore sure can fuck," and "She sure is one hot piece of ass."

Richard, Roger and I helped escort Michelle back to the private room where she removed her blindfold. She was covered in cum once again but looked like such a lovely slut and she was my slut. She had fucked seven other men and me twice that night and helped a few others get off before making Harris cum twice. It was one hell of a show and my wife was the star.

When she went to shower again, I had a chance to talk with Richard and Roger. They both told me that anytime Michelle wanted to come back, they would be happy to make the arrangements. I told them it would probably be a while before we came back but Michelle seemed to enjoy herself.

When she got out of the shower, Michelle wanted some water because she was a little dehydrated. Richard offered to let us spend the night but she wanted to sleep in her own bed. She felt really comfortable sitting there naked in front of Richard and her boss Roger but she also just fucked them and several other men so I guess it wasn't unusual. They asked her if she enjoyed the evening. She told them the bondage and submission were different and she enjoyed being a sex slave for a night. It was exhilarating not being able to see the men fucking her or those in the audience and felt it made her other senses more sensitive. She could tell the men apart by their smell, or the taste and size of their dicks or how they fucked her.

She then looked over at me and said, "I'm tired honey, let's go home."

We watched as she got dressed; she kissed each of the hosts good night and we left to take the hour-long drive home. She fell asleep almost before we got out of Richard's driveway. I stared at my beautiful wife and treasured her sexual appetite the entire way home. My mind kept drifting off to how I could plan another gang bang that could top our others. I couldn't decide on what the next time might be like but I was confident I would think of something.