Female Glory Hole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some great pictures of Jack's hard on, approaching my wife, as she waited for his dick. He rubbed himself around her asshole before pushing forward, trying to go slow and easy. He pushed a little at a time as Michelle's asshole parted, taking in just the tip of Jack's cock. He then pushed further until the head penetrated her butt. Little by little he continued, shoving more of his cock into my wife's ass while Brad's dick was already in her pussy. He pushed more and more into her, until his dick was fully embedded in Michelle's asshole. He slowly rocked back and forth letting her adjust to his large dick. Brad started to move his hips a little and my wife started to rock her hips.

It took a few minutes for them to find their rhythm, but eventually they worked it out. I marveled in my slut wife's ability to fuck two cocks at the same time. I got a perfect picture of the look of pure pleasure and lust on her face as she glanced over at me with my two friends' cocks fucking her. I approached the bed, climbing in front of her and she quickly took my dick between her lips to give me a sensuous blow job while my friends enjoyed her other two holes. I was so proud of my whore wife taking three cocks at once.

I don't know who suggested that we rotate positions but I found myself being the second man in my wife's ass while she fucked Jack and sucked off Brad. I loved the feeling of fucking her ass after Jack, knowing how much pleasure he must have felt, courtesy of my wife. I enjoyed the fact my friends were totally using Michelle for their sexual pleasure. We continued to rotate positions so each of us could fully enjoy my cock loving wife. Seeing we had all cum once before, we were able to fuck her for a long time.

She fucked the three of us for what must have been almost an hour before Jack said he was ready to shoot another load. He wanted to cum in Michelle's ass so Brad and I switched positions to grant his wish. He held on tight to my wife's butt cheeks fucking her hard before lunging forward, letting out a loud grunting sound and shooting his sperm deep into her asshole.

Brad wanted her to swallow his load and Michelle greedily licked and sucked his dick while he pumped his cum deep into her throat. Being the true cum slut she is, my wife didn't miss a drop. I then turned her over and spread her legs wide and fucked her pussy hard and fast. I enjoyed her porn star like performance tonight and finished off shooting a huge load of cum deep into her well fucked pussy.

The three of us guys were drained dry but Michelle was still hot and horny. She finished off the evening by pulling her vibrator out of the bedside drawer and fucking herself with it while playing with her clit. We couldn't believe she was still raring to go. She looked so whorish masturbating in front of us with cum on her lips, and leaking from her ass and pussy. When she was done, the guys went downstairs, gathered their clothing and left but not before thanking me for sharing my wife with them and of course, offering to help fuck her anytime we wanted.

I told them, "I'll be sure and call you next time. What are friends for?"

I went upstairs to join Michelle but she was in the shower. She joined me downstairs when she was done and we talked about how we both really enjoyed ourselves and how great it felt to "let loose" every so often. She thanked me for being so understanding and I thanked her for letting her inner slut come out every few months.

I half-heartedly suggested that seeing she was so hot and easily fucked the three of us that maybe she should try a gang bang. I said it in a joking manner but I was really hoping she would say "yes." While she was open to the idea, we both agreed that we didn't want to open our kinky sex life to too many people out of fear word would get around. There is no way either one of us wanted others to know what we did behind our closed bedroom doors and wanted to keep her occasional sluttiness our secret.

Things changed when, a month later, Brad and I were out having a couple of beers and he told me about a private club he had been to with female glory holes. While I knew about glory holes, I asked him what a female glory hole was and where it was.

Brad explained, "It's a private club that has walls with cutouts where women lay down with their top half hidden by a wall and curtain. Their bottom half is exposed and a group of guys walk around taking turns fucking them but they never see the woman's face and the women never see theirs. It totally anonymous. A woman can get fucked missionary, doggie style or she can kneel behind a hole like a traditional glory hole and suck cock."

"Wow that seems wild. I've never heard of it before. How many women and how many guys show up"

He continued, "The club is always looking for women but usually there are between three and five women and between ten and fifteen guys. It's basically a private sex club in a wealthy guy's lodge in a rural area. Whenever the women have had enough, they can just leave, no questions asked. To be honest, I was wondering if Michelle would want to go sometime."

Brad looked at me to see my reaction, hoping I wouldn't be angry. I was honestly curious and told him, "I'm not sure about this but let me talk to Michelle."

Brad got a big grin on his face, thankful I didn't get mad and replied, "Yeah, let me know and I can arrange it if she wants."

"I'd have to be there too. There's no way I'm letting her go alone.

Brad replied, "Don't worry, we'd both be there. I wouldn't miss this either."

We finished up our beers and left. I couldn't get the thought of this out of my head. The thought of my wife offering her pussy to random guys turned me on to no end. I waited a few days until one night after the kids were in bed and we were relaxing over a couple of drinks before I mentioned this to Michelle. Gathering up my courage, I spelled out exactly what Brad had told me, how it was totally anonymous and no one would ever know except for us and Brad. She didn't get upset, which was a relief.

Michelle asked, "Would you be Ok with random guys just coming up to my naked body and using my pussy?"

"Honey, I'd be more than OK with it. As a matter of fact, the thought of you offering your pussy to a bunch of strangers drives me wild. I'd love to see you getting fucked in a variety of positions and sucking off any cock that pokes through a hole. As long as it's anonymous, I'm fine with it."

We both got horny over the possibility of her going to the female glory hole and it was the subject of our sex talk while we fucked that night. I kept pulling my dick out of her, telling Michelle to imagine a new dick replacing the one that just left. She was really getting into it and she came multiple times while I pounded her pussy.

The next morning she asked, "Are you sure you want me to go to the glory hole? I really need to know."

"Michelle, I told Brad the only condition was that I had to be there. I want to be able to protect you if things get out of control but Brad told me that only men who are invited can attend and there are a couple of bouncers to make sure the women are safe. I'm OK with it if you are."

She replied, "Well, tell Brad I'll do it then but we need some advance notice to arrange for someone to take the kids overnight."

I felt like a kid who was just given a special birthday present. "I'll let Brad know."

Brad was just as excited as I was and told me the next party was in two weeks and he would pick us up. He said Michelle didn't have to dress up as she would be naked anyway and we'd all have a wild time.

Over the next two weeks, Michelle had a mixture of feelings between being excited and nervous while even questioning whether she should do it or not. I assured her that she could quit at any time and we'd leave if she didn't like it. We had some wild sex play in anticipation of my wife becoming a total whore for at least one evening which seemed to make her less nervous.

It seemed to take forever for that Saturday to come and before Brad arrived, Michelle began to have second thoughts. I had to reassure her that I would be there and we could leave whenever she wanted. My wife was so nervous she could barely eat dinner. She seemed genuinely shocked when Brad rang the doorbell to pick us up. He could tell she was nervous and tried his best to calm her nerves. I made her a nice tall drink to have on the ride along the way.

During the sixty minute drive, Brad explained that the host was a wealthy man who made this party room with the female glory holes for his friends and business associates. The host lived about 200 miles away from his rural retreat so there was little chance of running into anyone we knew. The women were all treated well. He said we would get there about an hour before the activities started and he'd have food and drinks available so the women could relax a little before the first guests came.

We were now far outside the city before Brad turned onto a long road that led to a huge lodge that couldn't be seen from the road. I checked with Michelle to make sure she was still OK with this and she nervously replied that she was fine. A butler opened the door for us and led us to a large, informal area with several sofas and chairs along with a full bar and buffet. The host, Richard, greeted us as Brad made the introductions. He complimented Michelle, telling her that she was more beautiful than Brad had described. I think this made her feel better as she was probably worried there would be younger women there. Richard told us to help ourselves to the food and drinks. There was also a selection of bongs and blunts and we were told that if we wanted to smoke any of them, that we should go out onto the balcony.

We were the first to get there and as we were drinking and chatting, other women and their significant others began join us. I think Michelle got more confident when she realized that she was probably the best looking woman there. By 7 PM all of the women had arrived, a total of five would be servicing the men that night. Richard then told the women that there would be a total of 15 men that he had invited along with the men that escorted the women for a total of 20. It would be up to the women if they wanted the men to wear condoms as there was a plentiful supply. An ample supply of lube was in each room too.

Richard then suggested that the women get naked in front of this small crowd so they wouldn't be as nervous when the guests showed up. It seemed like a good idea but Michelle waited for the other women to start first. It was really hot to see five women begin to strip in anticipation of an all out gang bang in their future. The men in the room kept looking around watching them undress. Michelle nervously fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, leaving her in a black lace bra, then slipped off her short skirt. She decided to leave on her black stockings, then stripped completely. I could tell that some of the women had done this before but Michelle and another woman seemed more nervous.

After a couple of more drinks and a couple of bong hits, Michelle seemed relaxed when Richard announced that the evening was about to begin. He explained that the women could go to any room they wished where they could be in the missionary position or doggie style or they could go to an open smaller cubicle where they could give blow jobs. They could do whatever they wanted and could come back into this room to take a break, get something to eat, or use a restroom. Waiters would walk around offering them drinks while they were in a cubicle. He assured the women that this evening was totally anonymous, no one would ever know their identities and they were completely free to live out their fantasies. They were in complete control of what they wanted to do. If someone started doing anal and they weren't comfortable, all they had to do was to say "stop."

Richard explained that the male escorts were free to watch their significant others from the cubicles or out front or not at all. They had VIP access for being OK with what was about to take place. He then said the women would first go into a room where they would stand naked before the guests with their faces behind a curtain. The guests would then be able to fondle the women before they went to a cubicle for the actual sex to take place. He then guided the women to the next room. Michelle blew me a kiss and smiled. I decided to go out with the guests to watch my wife being fondled.

The women stood on platforms which allowed them to be of equal height so the curtain covered all of their faces. The men were then allowed to enter the room where Richard laid out the ground rules for participation. He then said they were now free to touch the women for fifteen minutes before the action began. I thought it would be chaos but the men were quite orderly and they waited their turns to briefly fondle each woman. I watched as nineteen other men took turns playing with and sucking on my wife's tits while finger fucking her and grabbing her ass. A couple of guys even turned her around and stuck a finger up her ass without her objection. The guys especially liked her long legs and stockings.

While the guys were fondling the women, I noticed that one of the men was one of Michelle's big bosses from work. She didn't work directly for him, as he was a V.P., a few levels above her. I had seen him at a couple of work events but I was confident he didn't know who I was. I then realized the other men might figure out that I was one of the woman's escort as I would go back and forth between rooms all night but it was too late to worry about that now.

I walked back to see how Michelle was doing and she just said, "Feel how wet my pussy is and that will answer your question."

I dipped a finger between her legs and she was dripping wet. She kissed me and told me she was going to start out in the missionary position and see what happened after that. I walked her over to the cubicle and she laid down, sliding her bottom half through the large cut out hole in the wall and adjusted the height of the table so her legs rested comfortably on the floor. Richard had thought of everything. Michelle asked me to wait with her until the first man approached her.

From behind the wall, I heard Richard say, "Alright gentlemen, please have a wonderful evening and please respect our ladies who have generously agreed to entertain us tonight."

I heard the mumbling of men talking about which women they wanted. It was only a moment before Michelle told me someone was touching her legs. My heart was beating faster. She informed me that he was now eating her pussy and her breathing got heavier while she began to moan softly. She grabbed my hand tightly when she told me he had started to fuck her. I watched as her tits started to bounce as a stranger was now using my wife's pussy.

I told Michelle, "I need to see this dear. I'll be back." I gave her a light kiss on the lips.

She then told me, "Ken, please don't fuck any of the other women."

I smiled and reassured her, "You are the only one for me dear. This cock is yours."

I left the cubicle and entered the main room to see four guys lined up to fuck my wife. I didn't know the protocol but it seemed like they would fuck a woman for about 5 minutes then let another guy have a turn. Apparently, it was so they could fuck each woman and the woman could fuck each guy. My wife was going to fuck and suck twenty cocks tonight, a thought that made my dick get hard immediately.

Over the next hour, I watched man after man stick their dick into my wife's eager pussy. Old men, young men, fat guys, thin guys, along with Brad and the V.P. of my wife's company, all took turns using her, all with different sized dicks. It looked like one guy brought his younger, virgin brother who was next in line for Michelle to service. He seemed to like her long legs and stockings too. I was thinking how lucky this young man was to lose his virginity to my lovely wife. Too bad he couldn't see how beautiful she is. It didn't take him long to cum in Michelle's cunt. He was no longer a virgin.

One guy particularly enjoyed her stockings and feet. Rather than use her pussy, he sucked on her toes while running his hands over her legs. He then put his dick between the soles of her feet and slid himself between them until he came. Some of the guys came inside her pussy and one of them eagerly licked her pussy clean after a guy had cum. I thought that was strange, but to each their own.

After about an hour, Michelle signaled that she needed a break and I joined her in the back room. I asked her how she was doing and she replied, "I'm loving it. Each cock is different and I can let loose because they have no idea who I am. I came twice already."

I told her, "I'm loving watching all these men fucking you Michelle. I like watching you be a whore. What's next?"

She said, "I think I'm going to give my pussy a rest and go into one of the blow job cubicles."

I followed her as she knelt before the hole and motioned with her finger in order to let the guys know she was open for business. It didn't take long before an average sized cock poked through the hole and Michelle started sucking it. I got turned on watching her wrap her lips around a strange dick as he moaned from the other side. I watched until he came in her mouth and I told her I'd be back.

I went into the main room and watched as guy after guy placed their dick at my wife's hole so she could suck them off. The guys were telling each other what a great blow job she was giving so she had a longer line than the others. That made me proud. I watched as the V.P. stuck his dick through the hole. I laughed to myself. If he only knew that one of his employees was behind the hole sucking his dick; if he only knew. I watched as he sent a load of cum into Michelle's mouth. A couple of more guys shot their loads before Michelle signaled she was taking another break. I left again to join her in the back.

I told her, "The guys were bragging about the great blow jobs you were giving. They were lined up waiting to test your skills."

"I wondered what was going on. The line never stopped the whole time. My jaw was starting to ache. I think I'll do the doggie style next."

Michelle finished a cocktail (no pun intended) then went into the cubicle while I left to join the room. As soon as Michelle put herself through the hole, guys started to line up. I watched them play with her ass as they fucked her from behind. There was my wife acting like a total slut, taking whatever dick came along. I saw one guy lick her asshole before fingering her while fucking her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it by the way she was wiggling her ass as the guys took turns. Brad was getting his turn too. I thought that wasn't fair as he had fucked her plenty of times before.

As I was watching, the V.P. came up to me and said, "I notice that you leave from time to time to go in back. Did you escort one of the women?"

I wasn't thinking when I said, "Yes. The one wearing the stockings."

He said, "Oh, she is my favorite. I love her long legs. I'm pretty sure she gave me a great blow job too."

With that, he smiled and got in line. I decided I had watched long enough and got in line behind him. He fucked her for more than five minutes, looking over his shoulder at me. It seemed he got a thrill out of fucking my wife in front of me. I was wondering if he was ever going to leave but then he came inside my wife. He thrust a few times before pulling out.

He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Your wife gives a great blow job and she's a great piece of ass too."

I then remembered that I had my wedding ring on before replying, "Thanks. I'll be sure and tell her."