Female Glory Hole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

I then started fucking Michelle. Her pussy was really loose from all though cocks fucking her and from all the cum, her V.P. being the most recent one to leave his seed in her.

I leaned forward towards the hole and whispered, "Michelle," to let her know it was me fucking her. This had to be one of the best pieces of ass I've ever gotten from her. Twenty other guys had been inside her pussy before me, some more than once. Now I was getting my chance at her. It didn't take me long to shoot my sperm inside her to add to the massive loads she'd already taken. Her black stockings looked almost completely white from all the cum that had dripped out of her. After I finished she took another break to the disappointment to those behind me in line.

When I got to the back room, Michelle was having another cocktail. She smiled when she saw me and said, "I'm having a great time. I'm a little tired but I don't want to leave yet."

"It's up to you dear. We can stay as long as you want."

"I was thinking about letting some of the guys fuck my butt. If I'm going to be a whore tonight, I might as well do it all. How do you feel about that?"

She waited for my reaction but seemed pleased when I said, "I'm fine with whatever happens tonight. I just want you to have a good time. I know I'm enjoying myself and you are pretty popular too."

There were various lubes on a table and Michelle asked if I would help prepare her. How could I say "no" to that request? I placed some lube on her asshole, then some on my fingers and began to finger fuck her butt, first with one finger then two, continually adding lube. When she thought she was ready, she gave me a kiss and went back into a cubicle.

I went back out to the main room and had Richard announce what she wanted but the guys had to use lube. I noticed that there were only three women left, including Michelle and the crowd had thinned also, about ten guys left. Richard said that seeing he was the host of the party, he was going to be the first.

Richard lubed up his hard cock and then approached my wife's ass. He spread her cheeks wide so everyone could see her asshole then placed his dick at the entrance. I watched intently as he pushed forward until the head disappeared into my wife's ass.

As about five of the guys stood around watching, including me, I heard a voice behind me say, "What's it like watching your wife getting ass fucked in front of a roomful of guys?"

I turned to see the V.P. behind me. I replied, "It's a real turn on for me. She's enjoying herself too."

Richard's cock was now about halfway in, then pushed forward one more time until he was balls deep in Michelle's asshole. The crowd let out a cheer as Richard started sodomizing her in front of them

He was humping on my wife's ass while telling those in line, "Oh my goodness, she has a nice tight ass. If you liked her mouth and pussy, you will love her ass even more."

I was proud of my wife, listening to guys saying what a great whore she was. After Richard, fucked her ass for five minutes or so, the V.P. took his place. Someone from my wife's company was now fucking her butt. It was a good thing this was anonymous.

The V.P. exclaimed to the crowd, "You were right Richard. This slut has a nice tight ass."

About five other guys shared my wife's ass that night. They took turns penetrating her butt until they had all cum inside her. I was the last to take her ass but it didn't take long for me to cum. I had watched her act like a porn star all night long and my balls kept producing sperm. After I shot my load, Michelle took another break. I met her in back and she looked really tired, she was covered in cum which made her look even more attractive to me. Who would think that I would find it attractive to see my wife with cum on her face and hair while dripping from her pussy and ass?

Richard joined us and told Michelle, "You were one of the more popular women tonight. I hope you will join us again sometime."

Michelle told him, "I had fun too but I don't think I could do this on a regular basis. I'll let Brad know if I want to do this again"

Richard replied, "I understand. I was wondering if you might want to end the evening with a private session with one of our guests. He personally requested you if you were inclined to service one more gentleman."

My wife looked at me and I told her, "It's your call. You let me know when you want to leave."

"I'm really tired but I think I can handle a little more but I have to remain anonymous. I can't take a chance of anyone knowing who I am and how much of whore I was tonight."

Richard told her, "Well, my guest also wants to remain anonymous too, so I was thinking we could put a blindfold on you. It would add to the intrigue and guarantee your identity. The lights will be dimmed and your husband can even watch from a two way mirror if he likes."

Michelle and Richard agreed on the arrangements but she wanted to take a quick shower to refresh herself. I made her a stiff drink, then made my way to an enclosed room where I could see a large, round bed in a dimly lit room. I couldn't help thinking that Richard must be filthy rich if he can afford a sexual playground like this. I watched as Richard led my wife into the room and sat her down on the bed while she waited for her guest to arrive.

Richard came into the room and asked if he could join me in watching. I figured there wouldn't be any harm, after all, he'd already seen Michelle service twenty men already. He thanked me for allowing my wife to join the party that evening and I told him that we were both acting out a fantasy. He told me the guys really enjoyed her and hoped she would return again sometime. I told him I'm sure my wife and I would be discussing this evening for a long time and would let him know. He explained that he had several different rooms where people could enjoy their sexual fantasies. This one was for people who liked fucking while others watched.

Just then the door to the bedroom opened and a man entered to join Michelle. I should have anticipated that it was a strong possibility the person that requested the personal services of my wife would be the V.P. at her bank but there was too much going on that evening to do a lot of advance thinking. I was a little drunk too. I was a little nervous when I saw him walk in but it was too late to stop him now.

He had my wife stand up while he slowly walked around her, complimenting her on her blonde hair, her luscious breasts, firm ass and her sexual prowess. She quietly thanked him and blindly waited for him to take the lead. He lightly let his hands roam over the entire length of her body, barely touching her, then followed with long, soft strokes, touching every inch of her soft skin except for her breasts and pussy. Unlike the rest of the participants that evening, he was going to take his time and enjoy seducing my wife. He then concentrated his strokes on her breasts, letting his fingers trace around them without touching her nipples. The V.P. moved his hands slowly down Michelle's stomach and lower abdomen, eventually finding their way to her inner thighs but avoiding her genitals. His fingers roamed from one inner thigh to just above her pussy, then over to the other thigh and back again a few times. I could tell Michelle was enjoying his sensuous touches.

The anonymous stranger, at least anonymous to my wife, then gently held her behind her neck and pulled her forward to lightly kiss her lips, he pulled her closer until his hard cock pressed against her naked thigh while he kissed and nuzzled her neck while fondling her ass. I could hear my wife moan as they began to grind against each other.

Her new lover then led her towards the bed, sitting down while my naked wife stood before him. This gave him the perfect position to begin alternately, flicking his tongue over her already hard nipples. He then drew one nipple between his lips and began to suck, much to the pleasure of Michelle who pulled his head closer. He moved on to the other nipple, switching his attention every minute or so. This went on for ten or fifteen minutes, it's difficult to judge time while watching another man seduce your wife.

Richard and I watched intently as my wife's V.P. began to run a finger along her hot pussy lips while he continued to suck on her tits. I heard my wife begin to moan louder, moving her hips, attempting to control the action but her lover would have none of that. He continued to tease her before he finally penetrated her dripping wet pussy with his middle finger. Michelle moaned even louder and began to move her hips, trying to fuck his finger in return. She had an intense orgasm when his thumb began to play with her clit, her legs buckling a little as she came.

Michelle gulped some of her cocktail, before the V.P. made her get on her knees between his spread legs. She ran her hands up and down his thighs before reaching for his cock and balls, taking her time to fondle them gently. My wife then leaned forward to softly lick and suck on his balls while he ran his fingers through her hair. Michelle began to lick and mouth his shaft, slowly working her way up to the head. Now it was her turn to tease him by giving the head of his cock soft butterfly flicks with her tongue. When she did this to the underside of the rim of the head, her lover began to moan and squirm.

My wife then pointed the hard cock towards her lips but hesitated a bit, letting her lover feel her hot breath against the tip. She let the anticipation build for a few moments before rubbing the cock against lips and running if over her face, worshipping the meat in front of her. She then let it run over her outstretched tongue a few times, before letting it glide along the length of her tongue and into her open mouth. Richard and I watched as her lips closed around the hard dick in her hand, her head beginning to bob. Her lover moaned even louder as my wife started giving him a blow job.

Richard commented, "Wow, your wife really knows how to suck a dick."

"She sure does Richard. I've been on the receiving end of many of them and so have a couple of my friends."

I could tell Michelle was really enjoying the blow job she was giving her V.P. and he kept complimenting her on her cock sucking abilities, which seemed to motivate her even more. He then had her stop and instructed her to straddle him. My wife then climbed up onto her lover's lap, aiming his dick at her hot, juicy pussy before letting it easily slide into her. Both of them moaned loudly as my wife began to slowly ride his cock. Her tits bouncing in his face before he started to fondle them and eventually sucking them as my wife fucked him.

Richard and I had a great view as the V.P. pulled out of my wife and had lay her on her back on the bed, placing a pillow underneath her hips. She bent her knees with her legs spread to give him better access to her pussy. His cock glistened in the dim light of the room; wet from my wife's juices. Placing his dick against her pussy lips, he easily slid it back into her, her legs wrapping around him. He slowly fucked my wife again or should I say, he was making love to her. It was the first time I felt a tinge of jealousy as I watched my wife's gentle lover take his time sexually pleasuring each other. My instincts told me Michelle was enjoying his seduction more than any of the other lovers she has had.

Michelle's lover kept telling her how beautiful she was and how much he was enjoying making love to her. He raved about her blow job and how she skillfully used her hips and pussy while slowly and methodically sliding his cock in and out of my wife's cunt. He was taking his time enjoying my wife's body, kissing her deeply at times and fondling and sucking her tits while fucking her.

The V.P. then moved her into the doggie position to use her pussy from behind. His thrusts became harder and faster much to the pleasure of Michelle who had another orgasm which brought her lover closer to the edge too. He withdrew from her pussy and presented his dick at her asshole. He rubbed it around the opening, using some of her own juices as a lube, before moving forward, slowly entering her ass. He fucked my wife's ass for two or three more minutes before coming deep in her bowels. They both collapsed onto the bed, totally exhausted, with his dick still embedded in my wife's ass.

After he finally withdrew, he turned my wife over to give her a soft kiss on her lips. She pulled him closer, not letting him go so quickly. When their lips parted, he told my wife, "You are the best piece of ass I've had in a long time. You are one sexy woman. I'd love to spend an entire evening with you sometime."

My wife surprised me with her response, "Thank you. You are the best lover I've had in a while too. I enjoyed myself also but I doubt we'll meet again."

The V.P. then got up and left the room and was greeted by Richard. He thanked him for the opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of my wife by himself and would keep in touch. He then left. I didn't want him to see me again out of fear we may see each other again sometime. I waited until he was gone before joining my wife and Richard. He thanked her and again welcomed her back at any time. She told him we would talk it over and let him know if we ever wanted to do this again.

When we found Brad, he asked us where we had been and I explained what happened. He said I should have asked him to watch also but that thought never occurred to me. Michelle fell asleep on the long ride back home but Brad and I had a chance to talk. I told him I enjoyed watching Michele fucking and sucking all the guys and I think she had fun too. He told me he overheard guys talking and Michelle was the most popular woman. They loved her long legs, cock sucking ability and especially enjoyed ass fucking her.

When we got home, Michelle quickly showered and immediately went to bed. We didn't get a chance to talk until the next morning. She told me she felt a little raw and her jaw was a little tight but she mostly felt tired.

She told me, "I really enjoyed last night. It felt great to let loose. I think the anonymity of it made me relax and be able to enjoy it. I would die if any of those guys knew who I was, other than Brad, of course. He better keep his mouth shut or I'll kill him."

I responded, "I enjoyed watching you be a total slut too. Brad told me you were the most popular woman too."

She proudly asked, "Really?"

"Really dear. I think the last guy showed how the others felt."

"Yeah, he really liked fucking me. He was a skilled lover too. I enjoyed him."

"I know, I could tell."

"Does that make you jealous Ken?"

"I have to admit, I did feel a little jealous but I enjoyed it too. He wanted to please you; he wasn't there just to get his rocks off and leave."

Michelle brought up the possibility of a repeat performance, "I don't know if I could do it again. If I do, it wouldn't be any time soon that's for sure."

"I know Richard and your last lover would welcome you back anytime you want dear."

Michelle surprised me when she offered to go upstairs for a quickie before we had to pick up the kids. I was horny, still thinking about last night and quickly took advantage of the offer. I used plenty of lube and made sure I went slowly and we both had intense orgasms thinking and talking about the previous night.

Our lives returned to normal once again after that evening; Michelle even got a promotion into middle management which made our lives even more hectic as she had to work more hours but the extra money was nice. The kids were a little older and we spent a lot of time running around after school and on weekends to various social and sporting events, leaving us little time for our extra-curricular sexual adventures. We'd squeeze in an evening with Brad once in a while but not very often.

Several months after her female glory hole adventure, Michelle got invited to a work party where about 75 of the top management of the bank got together to celebrate an especially successful year. She was a little nervous as this was the first time she had been invited. She wanted to look good but not trashy and decided on a black dress that came down to just above her knee and didn't show any cleavage at all. She wore her glasses to look more professional. She was afraid that she might make some of the executive's wives jealous if she looked too sexy which might interfere with her career. By the time we left, she had the perfect mix of looking good but not too sexy. This was a professional evening and had to keep it that way.

While Michelle was worried about her attire, deep down, I was worried that if her V.P. was there, he might recognize me and figure out that it was Michelle he fucked at Richard's. I tried not to think about it, rationalizing that we ran into each other several months ago and wouldn't remember me with all the sexual activity that was going on around us that evening. When we arrived, the party was already in full swing with about 150 people in attendance. I felt better, knowing I could get lost in the crowd. It was an informal affair with an open bar and food stations scattered about the room. It was designed so the management could socialize without the formalities of a sit down dinner.

I followed Michelle around as she introduced me to her colleagues. They all told me how wonderful it was to work with her and how she was destined for better things. I was so proud of her, it was the professional recognition she deserved. Things were going great until she wanted to introduce me to one of her superiors.

"Come with me Ken. I want to introduce you to someone."

I couldn't see where she was leading me through the crowd of people but my heart sank when I saw who she wanted me to meet.

"Ken, this is our Vice President of Operations, Roger Davis. Mr. Davis, this is my husband, Ken."

I was never as scared in my entire life as Mr. Davis said, "Nice to meet you Ken. Please call me Roger."

"Nice to meet you Roger." We shook hands as he gave me a funny look.

"Have we met before Ken? You look vaguely familiar."

I stammered, "I don't think so Roger. I don't get out much." We both smiled but he seemed like he was still trying to figure it out. Luckily, someone else interrupted us and Michelle and I moved on to talk to other people.

A sense of relief came over me, it was a close call but I survived but I was still concerned. Michelle would die if she knew it was Roger that saw her acting like a slut and had fucked her a few times that evening. I could never tell her, never ever.

I made sure I stayed away from Roger but, at one point during the evening while Michelle was talking shop with a co-worker, I was looking around the room and my eyes locked with Roger's. He was staring at me. I almost got sick when I saw his eyes get wide along with a knowing grin. It was like a light went off in his head. He figured out who I was and by extension, who Michelle was. My only salvation was that he was a married man who would probably risk half his fortune if his wife found out what he did on the weekends. I could only hope that we both had a secret we each had to keep.

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers