Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That shop just about only sells skirts and dresses that most girls would never be seen dead in. I mean, some of them didn't even cover my pussy when I was just stood upright. Others were split right up to my waist meaning that as soon as I moved a leg my pussy was exposed. And as for the tops, just about all of then showed tons of side boob or under boob, or were scooped so low that one twist of my body and a boob escaped.

Talk about wardrobe malfunctions, I'm sure that everything that that woman sells is specifically designed so that the wearer has one wardrobe malfunction after another. I was so excited that I just couldn't stop diddling my clit all the time that I was there and half way through I just had to take myself to a climax.

The other unusual thing about that shop is that it has no changing rooms, you either have to get changed out in the main part of the shop or go to the storeroom at the back. When I went to rub one out I saw the sowing machine and other things that the woman uses to make some of the clothes that she sells.

I spent over half my time in that shop totally naked as I tried on one garment after another. I kept glancing out the front windows but I never saw anyone looking in. There was one moment when an other customer came in, a girl with her boyfriend and he spent most of his time there staring at the naked me. I loved it and it was just after that couple left that I had to go to the back and rub one out.

Skipping forward in time, I went back there a week before I went on my holiday and had another similar amazing time. The notable difference was that the woman, Bethany, took me to the back of the store and showed me one wall that had been painted green since my first visit. Bethany told me that she used that wall as a backdrop for taking photos of the garments that she sold, and for making videos for her websites. Not only did she give me a card with the web address' on it, she also asked me if I would like to model for her. That thought really excited me but it was too close to my holiday and when I told her she asked me to come back after my holiday.

I'm seriously thinking about doing that.

Right, going back in time a few weeks, one Saturday afternoon I decided that I'd go out wearing some of my new clothes 'for the more adventurous young lady' and I put a top and skirt on, and carrying my little shoulder bag I left my house. I felt so different from when I leave my house to go to work in my knee length business outfits.

As I walked down the street it felt that everyone was staring at me which didn't surprise me because the top was a little see-through and I could see my areolae and nipples, and when I touched the front hem of the skirt and pressed towards my pussy I could feel my wet labia. I felt like a real slut as I walked down the street.

I'd had the odd wolf-whistle in the past but this time I got more of them and quite a few comments from young men eager to tell me what they wanted to do with my body. All of these just made my nipples and pussy tingle even more.

I had to make a detour from my planned route and find some bushes where I could rub one out before continuing. I also made another detour; I was feeling more confident about being outside dressed like that so I decided to walk along the main shopping street of my area of town.

I was one hundred percent sure that people could see my slit, if they looked, but I was a bit disappointed that hardly anyone gave me a second glance. I'd read somewhere that people only see what they expect to see and that was certainly true of 99 percent of the people on that street. It was only a few older teenage boys that stared at me.

My confidence increased so much that I went into a large store that has an escalator and my heart rate increased when I saw a couple of the older teenage boys get on it behind me.

I had another detour to the rest room to give me some relief.

From there I walked to the little park. The weather was great for once so I decided to sit on the grass and enjoy the sun for a while. Having already worked out that I didn't want to cross my legs when I sat down anywhere other than at work, I didn't and I was pleased when I saw a couple of older men looking right up my bare legs.

I made a note to check that I still had a couple of pairs of sunglasses ready for my holiday. I wanted to watch men watching me.

A couple of times I realised that my right hand was drifting towards my pussy but I fought the urge. I intended to rub one out in public on holiday but in a public park in England was a totally different story, I just knew that I'd end up in jail.

Instead I got up and walked home, very satisfied that I had the courage to go out dressed like I was, but I was disappointed that I couldn't feed my addiction out in public with people watching me. I took care of that leaning back on the inside of my front door before going and taking my clothes off.

I'd seen videos on the internet where girls ordered pizzas and opened their door to the delivery guy totally naked. On the bus home one night I was feeling tired so I decided to get a Pizza delivered, and yes, with my heart pounding at twice its normal rate I opened my front door to the guy totally naked.

What a rush it was when I saw the guy's eyes going up and down my bare body. There was quite a few second silence before the guy finally said,

"Pizza for Emma?"

"Yes, that's me, how much is it?"

"£13.99 please luv."

"Right, hang on a minute."

I turned and walked to where I had left my purse, about 4 metres from the door in a straight line from the door, waggling my butt as much as I could. Opening my purse I turned to face the guy and said,

"It will have to be coins, is that okay?"

Nervously I tried to count out the coins deliberately taking my time and trying to sneak a look at the waiting guy who was still staring at me.

Walking back to the door I did my best to make my little tits bounce up and down but they are too small to get a good bounce even when I'm running. As I stood in front of the guy I started counting the coins into his hand. I was so nervous (honestly) that I dropped some of the coins. I swore then turned and bent at the waist pick them up. I was sure that the guy had at least 20 seconds of looking at my bare butt, my cheeks framing my wet pussy.

"Sorry about that." I said as I stood up and turned to face him again.

"Never done this before have you luv?"

"Done what?"

"Opened the door to a Pizza delivery guy totally whilst naked."

I blushed and said not.

"Well relax, you're doing just great, in fact you're the best one that I've had for months. You really do have a nice body. That is what you wanted to show me isn't it?"

"Yes," I quietly said as I put the rest of the coins in his hand.

"I can spare 10 minutes if you want me to come in, or are you just a flasher."

"No, I mean yes, I just wanted you to see me."

"Okay, I'm not the pushy type, you are doing an amazing job and you have an amazing body, thank you for sharing the vision with me, I've got that image burnt into my brain now for ever. Well I guess that I should be going now, you go and make yourself cum then enjoy your pizza. Until the next time, bye."

With that he was gone leaving me totally naked, holding the pizza box with the front door still wide open.

"Wow." I said as I closed the door then sank to the ground leaning back on the inside of the front door. Then I spread my legs and let my right hand get to work.

I had really enjoyed my first pizza delivery but after I had satisfied my addiction for a while I thought about how dangerous that could have been. I swore to get myself a Pepper spray to keep by the front door in case I needed it for the next time, and I knew that there was going to be a next time.

Another opportunity presented itself one day when I discovered that my kitchen sink waste pipe was leaking. I phoned my landlord and he said that he'd send a plumber on the Monday. When I told him that I would be at work he asked me if it would be okay for the plumber to use the key that the landlord had to let himself in and do the repair. Well I don't have any real valuables so I agreed to it.

Later, I had second thoughts about a stranger being in my house on his own so I decided to take the Monday off work. On the Sunday I didn't set my alarm hoping to have an extra hour in bed and still be up before the plumber arrived.

I slept later than planned and woke up at 10:15 and went to the kitchen to put the kettle on only to be confronted by the sight of a middle-aged plumber, on his back with his head under the sink, but looking to see who had just come into the room.

I should have done what most girls would have done, scream and run away to put some clothes on but I didn't, the naked me stared at the plumber who stared back at me for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only a few seconds before I stupidly said,

"I was just going to put the kettle on."

"That's okay luv, milk and no sugar for me please." The plumber replied.

It took another couple of seconds for me to realise that he was expecting me to make him a cup of tea and by that time my pussy had juiced up and it and my nipples were tingling like hell. When I finally realised, and being so used to being naked in my kitchen, I just went and filled the kettle and switched it on.

The thing was, I had to stand right next to the plumber who was still on his back on the floor. It was only as the kettle was filling that I realised that the man was looking right up my legs to my uncovered pussy. If my right hand hadn't been holding the kettle I'm sure that it would have moved to my pussy and started rubbing.

By that time I was starting to think straight and I realised that I had a bit of an opportunity to feed my addiction.

"Erm," I said, "I'm sorry about the lack of clothes, my alarm didn't go off and I wasn't really expecting you until later."

By that time my right hand had moved to my pussy and my fingers were gently toying with my clit.

"That's okay luv," The plumber said as he continued to look up my bare legs to my bare pussy, "don't mind me, just do what you would normally do if I wasn't here."

My brain went into over-drive, was this man really telling me to keep rubbing and bring myself off?"

I looked down on him and thought,

"He knows exactly what I'm doing and he's telling me to keep going."

So I did, well until the kettle boiled when I stopped rubbing and went for a couple of mugs. As I made the tea I kept glancing down to the man and saw that he'd made no progress in fixing the leak since I had walked in. As I stood over him with a mug of tea in each of my hands I said,

"So what's the verdict, are you going to be able to fix it?"

"Yes I am, I'm sure that you could have fixed it if you'd known what to look for, it just needs this tightening up, look, I'll show you."

I put the 2 mugs of tea down and squat down beside him. As I went down my knees spread wide leaving my spread pussy about half a metre in front of his face. There was another couple of hours, seconds actually, where the man just stared at my pussy in silence, and I just let him, before he said,

"This compression 'U' bend had come lose for some reason, all it needs is tightening like this."

His hand fumbled for the 'U' bend whilst my eyes went from his hand to his eyes which were still glued to my leaking pussy.

After his hand had demonstrated tightening the 'U' bend joint I said,

"It's a pity that everything that leaks can't be stopped by gripping it in your hand and twisting."

I think that he must have still been thinking about my pussy because I saw him blush a little.

I waited until his demonstration ended then got to my feet and my right hand went straight to my pussy and started toying with my clit and the man got to his feet and said,

"Would you like to try it luv?"

I thought for a second then said,

"Okay, you never know when I may want to stop a leak."

I got down on my hands and knees with my head under the sink and my right hand went to the waste pipe connector and tried to tighten it.

This time the man was squat down behind me and I just knew that he was looking at my pussy again but he did say,

"Yes, that's it. Grip it and try turning it clockwise." Which I already was trying to do.

As I backed out and got to my feet I saw that he'd stepped to one side and was right in front of me when I got up and I saw his eyes looking at my tits and their rock hard and tingling nipples.

After another couple of seconds silence I stepped back and picked up my mug of tea. I leant back against the counter and moved my mug to my lips to take a sip.

"So, have you lived here long?" The man finally asked.

"A few months, sorry about the lack of clothes, I slept late and wasn't expecting you until later." I replied and then felt stupid because I'd already said the last bit.

"That's okay luv, you're not the first naked young lady that I've seen on this job."

"Get many do you?"

"A few, mainly in the student accommodation but you're the first one that's been playing with herself."

I realised that I was holding my mug in my left hand and that my right hand had moved to my pussy.

"Oops, sorry, I didn't realise, I'm not trying to seduce you, it's just that I can't stop myself, I'm an addict."

"A junkie, drugs and all that?"

"No, hell no, I just can't stop playing with myself, I have to make myself cum at least a dozen times a day."

"Wow, a sort of masturbation addict, I've never heard of that before, well don't let me stop you, I've watched my wife rub one out for me lots of times."

I put my mug down and the fingers on my right hand moved a lot faster. With the man watching me, especially from so close, it only took a couple of minutes for me to reach, then go over the edge and I became a satisfied girl.

"Feel better?" The man asked.

"Yes, thank you for watching me. It's so much more of a rush when a man watches me."

"Wow, I don't know what to say, that was amazing, I wish that I could get jobs like this every day. I think that I should go now before my marriage vows get tested."

I smiled at the man, me still a bit high on the euphoria of just having cum. The man picked-up his tool box and started heading for the door. I followed him and when I let him out I saw my regular voyeur walking down the street towards me. I waited, watching the plumber drive off, and just stood there totally naked with my front door still wide open until my voyeur was right in front of my house. Then I stepped back and closed the door.

*****

The day of my holiday finally arrived and I was so excited. I'd had my suitcase packed and re-packed for weeks. The only clothes that were in it were those that I'd bought from the Young Ladies Fashion Emporium. During the week between my last going to Bethany's shop and me going on holiday I'd thought about her offer of me modelling her clothing for images to go onto her website and decided that I'd go back to the shop as soon as I could after my holiday and tell her that I wanted to do it.

I'd also thought about her other website, the one where she has photographs and videos of her naked and having sex, and decided that I wanted to be on that as well. I'd decided that if I didn't lose my cock virginity on holiday I would volunteer to lose it on camera for her website, if she could find a man, or men, to help me with that problem.

The night before my departure I'd had an extra long camgirl session making me cum 4 times for all my voyeurs. There should be some good money waiting for me when I get back.

The day started early with me spending extra time in the bathroom checking the parts of my body that had been laser treated to remove unwanted hair. I needed to make sure that no hairs had sneakily sprouted and if they had, to pluck them out.

The slutty looking girl left my house wearing a short, lightweight wrap skirt that the wrap parts only just meet when I stand still, and can be twisted round my body to reveal my bald slit when I walk. My very low-cut baggy top was slightly see-through and was designed in such a way that a wardrobe malfunction could happen at any time.

The other potential cause of an 'accidental' wardrobe malfunction was the little back-pack that I took with me. It's a cute pink one with very long shoulder straps so that the bag part of it rests at the top of my butt. I've experimented wearing this with a lightweight, short skirt similar to what I was wearing that day and found that it is easy to get the back of the skirt trapped under the back-pack leaving variable amounts of my bare butt exposed. With my skirts being so lightweight it is easy for this to happen and me not realise, unless I deliberately trapped the hem of the skirt myself.

It was still chilly at that time of the morning and my rock hard nipples led me to the train station where I caught a train to the airport.

Fortunately the train journey wasn't that long but because it was busy I had to stand all the way, although standing did have it's advantages, firstly, the men stood in front of me got a great view down my top. Secondly, the men sitting next to where I was standing got a great view of my bare legs and probably right up to my bald pussy because the wrap part of my skirt was half way from my hip to my slit, and thirdly, when I was facing the man stood in front of me my right hand could easily get to my pussy to play with my clit.

After going through security at the airport I had over 2 hours to wait for the flight to be called so my first stop was at the rest room to insert my remote controlled egg that I'd carried in the little back-pack. Once in and tested I went searching for a seat opposite some young men so that I could sit with my knees apart and my back-pack on my lap. I planned to masturbate with the help of the egg, with my hand under my back-pack and on my pussy.

All being well, the young men would notice what was visible to them and I could make myself cum faster.

Unfortunately, the young men's flight was called long before mine so I had to go looking for more lucky victims.

Some of the time I sat sideways with my feet up on the next plastic chair and my knees bent so that anyone passing could see my pussy if they looked. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone looking.

After only being able to make myself cum twice my flight was called and I finally got onto the plane. I had booked a window seat on the right side of the plane and I got to it before the occupants of the other 2 seats in that row arrived then I adjusted my clothing to how I wanted it to be, fastened my seatbelt and got myself comfortable with my back-pack on my lap.

I'd arranged my top so that my chest from just above my areolae was bare and that anyone looking from above would be able to see right down between my tits. The fabric was so loose fitting that it wouldn't take much for a nipple to escape.

The join of the wrap skirt was in front of my right hip so that I could easily slide my right hand under the front of the skirt to get to my pussy.

Finally I reached into my back-pack, set my mobile phone to flight mode and the egg vibrator app to gentle vibrations then I relaxed. It was going to be a long two and a half hour flight, but also a pleasurable one.

I was feeling very excited, happy and relaxed when a couple around my age came and sat in the 2 seats beside me, the girl next to me. I had imagined it being 2 older men so that I could have some wardrobe malfunctions but hey, it was only for a couple of hours and I could still feed my addiction easily.

The couple said hello and I responded in the same way then closed my eyes, shuffled down in the seat a little and slid my right hand under my bag and skirt. Finding my clit I let my middle finger gently push it from side to side over and over.