Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly being caught playing with my pussy I kept an eye out for approaching waiters and closed my knees whenever they got close but I still did manage to get myself quite aroused before my meal arrived. But that arousal disappeared as I ate and drank my way through the large glass of beer.

When I stood up to leave I realised that the beer had had a bit of an effect on me and I forgot all about my skirt riding up for quite a while. It was only when I heard a drunk young man say,

"Hey guys, I can see that girl's pussy." that I remembered my skirt and pulled it back down to cover my butt and pussy.

I wandered up and down the main street taking in the scenery and the people wandering about. I saw a couple of bars advertising wet T-shirt competitions and one had one of those mechanical bulls. I saw a girl on it, her skirt up around her waist and her tits bouncing about in the open, her top having been unable to contain them.

I made myself a promise that I'd enter a wet T-shirt competition and ride that bull before I went home. I also promised myself that I'd walk down that street totally naked before I went home as well.

I was truly amazed by the number of young people walking about and how friendly they all seemed to be. A lot of the guys were saying hello to me but I suspected that that was because they could see my bare slit and wanted to hit on me.

Having walked around for ages I started to feel a little tired so I headed back to the hotel knowing that I had another 13 days before I had to go home.

As I walked from the noisy streets to the much less noisy streets my mind started thinking about my pussy again. It was still very exposed, which I liked, even though there were no men around to see it but that didn't stop my fingers from finding it and diddling my clit as I walked.

As I approached the hotel I had to decide if I was going to pull my skirt down or leave it where it was. I remembered that it had ridden up as I walked through the lobby to go out so I decided to leave it where it was, just move my hand and walk normally.

The middle-aged male receptionist looked at me as I walked with confidence, smiling at him and saying hello. I'm sure that his eyes followed me as I went to the stairs but I didn't look back and he never said anything.

"Another thing that I want to do before I leave," I thought as I ascended the stairs. "walk through the lobby and out of the hotel totally naked."

Okay I'd walked from the pool area through the lobby and up to my room totally naked already but to go out onto the street totally naked was another level that I swore to myself that I was going to do.

In my room I opened the curtains and the balcony door before stripping naked and going to the bathroom. After looking out from my balcony, out over the resort and the sea for a few minutes I went and lay on my bed, not closing the door or the curtains, or covering my still naked body with the sheet. I wanted to wake up to the sun rising and smell the fresh sea air.

I was asleep in seconds.