Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on a big rock near the bus stop to wait and the way that I was sat I knew that the other people waiting would be able to see my pussy and tits from either side of me. As I waited I made a few decisions, firstly that I would come back to that beach every day that I could, secondly that I'd bring some of my toys with me, and thirdly, subject to men appearing and wanting to wank over me, I'd give them a helping hand and maybe even suck a cock or two or let them eat my pussy. I was looking forward to doing the oral as I'd never done it before.

The bus back was a bit boring, there were not as many people on it so I got a seat, but I did toy with my clit as I looked out of the window.

Back at the hotel I went straight to the pool, took my sandals and T-shirt off and dived in totally naked. The water wasn't as nice as the sea but it was still nice. It was only when I surfaced that I discovered that I'd interrupted a game of water polo but I was soon drafted into the girl's team and the game continued.

How the guys called it water polo I will never know as there didn't appear to be any rules other than if a girl had the ball then she was game to be groped by anyone who was near her. I enjoyed that part and reversed that rule and grabbed for a cock if a guy near me had the ball. I was pleased to discover that a couple of the guys had erections and I managed to get my hand on a bare one for the first time ever. I was surprised at how warm it felt in the cool water.

When the game finally dwindled out I went and lay on a lounger beside the pool with my legs flat and my feet well apart. The sun may have been starting to set but it was still out and the air was still hot.

I was hoping that at least one of the guys that had been in the pool would come and try to hit on me, and after about 5 minutes I wasn't disappointed. I saw him walking towards me and I said to myself,

"Stay calm Emma, don't panic, play it cool, just relax, act like you are talking to your mother."

As soon as I'd thought that last bit I laughed at myself and the first words that the guy said were,

"What's so funny, have I sprouted a second head Emma?"

"What? Oh no, I was just laughing at a stupid thought, nothing to do with you."

Then I recognised the voice, it was Owen, the guy from the next room that I'd had a brief conversation with that morning. I lifted my sunglasses and confirmed what my ears had heard.

"Hi Owen, have you had a good day?"

"Yes thanks Emma, we went down to the beach to hang out there."

"I haven't been to the beach here yet, it's not very big isn't it?"

"It's big enough. So Emma what have you been doing? You couldn't have gone far because you haven't got any clothes have you?"

"What, of course I've brought some clothes with me, what makes you say that I haven't got any?"

"Well I've only seen you 4 times and each of those times you were only wearing your birthday suit."

"Four times, I can only think of 3."

"You were asleep on top of your bed when we got back to our room last night, well this morning."

"Ah, yes, it's so hot here, not that I'm complaining, where's your mates?"

"They should be here any second, they went to get some more condoms."

"Got lucky last night did you?"

"We did, a girl who wanted to be gang-banged so we just had to help her out."

"Of course you did, lucky girl."

"You could be lucky like that tonight if you want Emma."

"Well you're certainly not backwards in coming forward Owen."

"You've got to be, we're only here for few days so we've got to make the most of it. Would you like to be gang-banged tonight Emma?"

"What, why would I want that?"

As I said that I was thinking,

"Well I came here hoping to get laid but a 3 way gang-bang, I never expected to be that lucky."

"Because we can guarantee that you'll enjoy it."

Before I could reply, and I didn't know what to say anyway, Owen's 2 mates arrived and Owen he introduced us, Mason saying,

"Oh yes, the girl who playing with herself over in the quiet corner."

"It wasn't so quiet last night when you were shouting down at me."

"You looked good when we looked down on you yesterday and you look even better close-up Emma." Jackson said. "She looked good on her bed last night but you missed that Mason, too busy throwing-up."

"Yeah, sorry about that, must have eaten something."

"Or you just can't take your booze." Owen sad, "Hey guys, we're going to need those condoms tonight, Emma has offered that amazing body for us to play with tonight."

"WHAT?! I never said that." I replied.

"But you didn't say no when we talked about it before these 2 got here. Tell you what, you let us buy you some food and drink and we'll talk about it then."

My mind was in turmoil, this wasn't what I had dreamt of, nor expected, but it certainly had some appeal.

"Feed me and we'll see how I feel later." I replied.

"Do we need to lend you some clothes as well?" Mason asked.

"I prefer her like she is." Owen said.

"Well maybe go out in a tiny bikini." Mason added.

"Sorry guys, I didn't bring any bikinis with me."

"Bra and knickers then?" Jackson said.

"Didn't bring any of those either."

"Bloody hell Emma," Owen said, "you're certainly my kind of girl, it's going to be a blast tonight."

The conversation sort of ended there but it had left me in dire need of a fix. I thought about just rubbing one out right there and then but something was stopping me, and it wasn't shyness. Then I had a brainwave,

"Guys, could one of you move to the other side of the lounger and one of you to the bottom please?"

"Are you going to rub one out for us right here and now Emma?" Owen asked,

"Sort of, but mainly for me, a girl has to do what a girl has to do, and right now my pussy needs a lot of attention."

"We can help you with that, come on guys, the honey pot needs poking."

I'd never heard that analogy before but hey, I wasn't going to question it.

The 3 of them 'crowded' around my lower half and hands were soon on my thighs, stomach and pussy. Instinctively I spread my knees as much as I could then lay back, closed my eyes and let the 3 guys do their best.

Unsurprisingly, after all that interaction with them staring at my tits and pussy, it didn't take long before I said,

"I'm gonna cum guys."

As the fingers on one hand were thrusting in and out of me and another set of fingers were torturing my clit, I was rapidly approaching the point of no return and I was very happy when the fingers kept going as I was cumming and as the first orgasm started to subside, another one was rapidly building.

They stopped after I'd peaked 3 times and I just lay there. For some unknown reason I didn't want to tell them that that was the first time that a man had done that to me, never mind 3 of them.

"That attracted a bit of attention Emma, are you always that loud when you cum?" Mason asked.

"No one has complained before." I replied.

"Hey girl, we ain't complaining, just saying," Mason replied, "if you enjoy having an audience you should go on the Beach Party excursion."

"I am going on it." replied.

"Good, you'll enjoy yourself," Owen said, "they're much better than last year although the Rep this year isn't as much fun as the one last year, this one won't even get her tits out for the boys.'

I wondered if Owen was referring to Bethany but I didn't say anything, possibly because I'd spotted 4 other people, 1 girl and 3 guys who had come close to see what all the noise was about.

I didn't close my legs when my 3 neighbours got to their feet, Mason saying,

"Who's for a dip to cool off?"

The 4 newcomers stared at me for a minute or so then turned and walked away as I was thinking,

"Wow, what a turn of events, it looks like today is going to have a lot of firsts for me."

After a couple of minutes I got up and dived into the pool. When I surfaced all 3 guys surrounded me. Jackson asked me if I liked having guys hands all over my body and I told the truth, that I did, and before I knew it all 3 guys had their hands on me, some of them on my tits and pussy.

It wasn't long before I was cumming again and it was a good job that 1 of them was cupping my pussy with 2 of his fingers inside me, because if he hadn't I may well have sunk to the bottom of the pool.

"So Emma, are you going to come out for a drink with us tonight?" Jackson asked when I had recovered.

"Yes, I will," I replied, "a bit of male company will do me good."

"It's a date then." Jackson replied.

We talked small talk for a while then the guys said that they were getting out and going to their room to get ready and have some beers before going out.

"Yes, good idea." I replied and got out of the pool as well.

After collecting our things we started walking towards the building and Owen asked,

"Not putting anything on then Emma?"

"No, why bother, I'd just take whatever off as soon as I get to my room." I replied.

Mason walked along side me with the other 2 behind us and we walked through the lobby and up the stairs. Behind me, Owen and Jackson were quiet and I wondered if they were staring at my bare butt and pussy.

In my room I dumped my belongings and went and sat on the balcony thinking about what had happened and what might happen later when Jackson came out onto the guy's balcony with 2 bottles of beer in his hand. He held 1 out towards me and I got up and went to get it.

"You're a right cutie aren't you Emma?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Well you're the first girl that I've met that doesn't appear to like wearing clothes and you certainly have the figure to be able to get away with it. Are you a nudist, or is it just a holiday thing?"

"I wouldn't describe myself as a nudist Jackson, more of a girl who likes to be seen by guys. Guys looking at me when I haven't got any clothes on turns me on."

"Well you've got 3 admirers here that like looking at you like that so does that mean that you'll be horny all the time that we're with you?"

"Probably."

"And I like the way that you aren't shy about cumming in front of us, there aren't enough girls around that let themselves go like that."

"If only you knew Jackson."

"Have you got some little secret that you should be telling us about Emma?"

Just then Mason came out onto the balcony carrying his wet towel. As he put it over that railings to dry he said,

"Have you got an allergy to clothes Emma? Not that I'm complaining, hey, are you going to come out with us tonight like that?"

"I think that I'd end up in jail if I did."

"I'm not so sure about that, we've seen loads of topless girls around the bars and the odd naked girl in the wet T-shirt competitions, hey Emma, you should enter those, you'd stand a great chance of winning."

"Just so long are you aren't seen by the cops giving a blowjob or getting fucked I think that you'd probably get away with it Emma." Jackson added. "You should try it one night Emma."

"Maybe." I replied. "I think that I should go and start getting ready."

"Don't take too long, we don't want to be deprived of looking at that gorgeous body of yours for long." Jackson said.

"You say the nicest things Jackson." I said as I got to my feet and went inside.

"Looks like I might just finally lose it tonight." I though as I climbed into the shower.

As I soaped myself my fingers found my very slippery pussy, and that was before I put some soap on it, and I just had to rub one out before I continued. When it came to rinsing I lifted the shower head off the holder and used the jets of water to do the work that my fingers were so used to doing to give myself a fix.

Once finished in the bathroom I went into the main part of my room to do the other things that us girls do and I saw Owen looking at me from their balcony. I gave him a little wave and he waved back.

Then I had the decision of what to wear. I started going through all my clothes, sometimes holding something up against me. I finally decided on a cute little white skirt and a purple halter.

The skirt is only about 15 centimetres long and has a broad waistband above a pleated main part. It's made of some sort of lightweight fabric but the best part is that at the front the hem goes from my right thigh to my left hip and only just covers my slit. It has an elasticated waist and can be twisted around so that I can show as much of my slit and pubis that I want.

The halter top is small and only just covers my tits but it's also see-through so it hides nothing.

I decided not to get dressed until just before we went out so I was still totally naked when I went back out onto the balcony.

"Going out like that Emma?" Owen asked when he saw me.

"No, I'll get dressed just before we leave, it will only take a minute."

"I hate it when women take hours to get dressed." Mason said, "I just don't understand why it takes them so long."

"Yeah, me too," Jackson added.

"Hours to get ready and seconds for us to take it all off." Owen added.

"I thought that men liked watching girls undress themselves?" I asked,

"We do," Owen replied, "It's just that sometimes we can't wait and just want to get on with it."

"You mean the fucking?" I asked.

"Yeah." Owen replied.

"Well even if I wanted to undress myself it would only take less than a minute however I did it."

"Does that mean that you want us to undress you when we get back Emma?" Jackson asked.

"Maybe."

"Hmm," Owen said, "want another beer Emma?"

"Not at the moment thanks, I don't drink much and I'm sure that you don't want me to pass-out or throw-up on you do you?"

That's what I said, and it was true, but what I didn't say was that I didn't want to be unconscious or have a pickled brain when I had my first fuck, especially if it was going to be a gang-bang.

We talked about all sorts of things for the next hour or so and I was just loving the way that the guys were all hovering at the dividing railings so that they could keep looking at my body. Needles to say that I was sitting on a chair facing them with my knees well apart all the time.

After about 30 minutes or so Owen asked me if I knew that my right hand had started toying with my clit.

"No, I hadn't realised, is it bothering you."

"Emma," Owen said, "you must know that that was a stupid question, no self-respecting guy would not want to watch you doing that, nor will we be upset if you make yourself cum. If you like we could climb over there and do to you what we did down by the pool."

"Thanks for the offer guys, but if you climb over here we probably won't go out at all. No, you 3 stay there and I'll take care of my 'need' myself."

None of the 3 looked that upset at me having turned down Owen's offer, but there again, I was sure that they all believed that they were going to fuck me later, and I was hoping that they would as well.

The 3 of them watched as my fingers got busier, them passing the odd complimentary comment as I went. It wasn't long before I announced what was about to happen and I'm sure that my body shaking and jerking told them that I wasn't faking it.

"So," I asked when I started to return to normal, "have any of you suspected that a girl was faking her orgasm?"

Owen set the record straight by saying,

"Well I doubt that any girl could fake what you just did Emma, that looked 100% genuine to me, and no, I've never suspected that any girl I was fucking faked an orgasm, but there again, I suppose some of them could have been. I'd like to think that they were all genuine like you Emma."

"Thanks, I've never even considered faking one, I have no reason to but I do really like cumming."

"Sort of gathered that." Jackson said.

"So how often do you make yourself cum Emma?" Mason asked.

"No idea, I've never kept a daily total but it must be into double figures, even when I'm at work."

"You get yourself off at work?" Owen asked.

"Oh yes, but never at my desk, I always find somewhere quiet to do it."

All 3 guys looked a little stunned so after a long silence I said,

"So tell me about these wet T-shirt competition that they have here, do some of the girls get naked?"

"Hell yeah." Mason replied.

"So are you going to enter one Emma?" Owen asked.

"Maybe."

"Do you want another beer before we go out Emma?" Owen asked trying to change the subject for some unknown reason.

"No thanks, I want to stay sober." I replied.

"Fair enough, anyone hungry yet?" Owen asked.

"Yeah," Mason replied.

"Okay, let's go." Owen replied, are you going like that Emma?"

"No, just give me a minute, by the time you 3 have had a piss I'll be in the corridor waiting for you."

And I was. I put the skirt on with the shortest part in the middle at the front so my slit was showing and, of course, the purple halter was see-through.

"You're going out like that?" Jackson asked.

"No underwear Emma?" Mason asked.

"I thought that I told you that I didn't bring any with me."

"Did you? I guess that I wasn't concentrating on what you were saying."

"You were too busy perving on her naked body Mason." Jackson said.

"Probably, can you blame me?" Mason replied.

"Hell no," Mason replied, "that's what all 3 of us have been doing for the last few hours."

"Okay guys, you've all seen every bit of my body and there's a pretty good chance that you'll see it again so let's go, can one of you keep my purse in your pocket please?"

Three hands we stuck in front of me and as Owen's was the nearest I gave my purse to him before twisting my skirt a little so that my slit was only visible when I walked.

We set off walking to the lively part of town with the 3 guys deciding where they wanted to eat, and which bars they wanted to go to. As I had no knowledge of either I just let them argue it out.

It wasn't long before the sound of loud music and the bright light hit us, and the number of young people walking the streets dramatically increased. Apart from the odd double-take no one really took any notice of my visible goodies, even when we went into a cafe to get some food. I guessed that the staff had seen thousands of tits and mine were nothing special.

From the cafe we hit the bars. Mason said that we'd probably go into 3 or 4 before the night was over. The first one was loud and dark, and full of young people, some who had obviously been drinking for hours. Owen bought 4 bottles of beer and we stood around barely talking and looking at the other drinkers in there. It wasn't the sort of place I would have gone, with or without a boyfriend.

The second bar was much quieter and we managed to get a table outside. It wasn't long before a waitress appeared and Jackson ordered 4 large beers. As the girl was walking away the guys turned their heads to watch the lower half of butt cheeks as she walked.

"So are you going to flash your pussy to all the people walking by then Emma?" Jackson asked.

"If you swap seats with me I will." I replied.

Seconds later the seat swap was complete and I was sat with my knees wide open facing the people walking down the street.

"You really are an exhibitionist aren't you Emma?" Owen asked.

"I guess so, but putting my pussy on display isn't much of a turn-on if no one is looking at it."

"We're looking at it Emma." Jackson said,

"Yeah, but you guys have been looking at it for hours, it's strangers, people who aren't expecting to see it that really turns me on."

With that Owen shouted to a couple of guys that were walking towards us,

"HEY GUYS, COME OVER HERE A MOMENT."

I was a little shocked that Owen would do that but I watched the faces of the 2 guys who looked our way then walked over to us. As soon as they spotted my bare pussy their eyes were glued to it.

"So guys," Owen said, "what do you think of her pussy?"

"It, it's fucking awesome man," One of the guys said,