Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this some sort of a dare or a bet?" The other guy asked.

"No," Owen said, "She just likes guys looking at it so I thought I'd ask you over to have a good look at it."

"Thanks man, appreciated, it's awesome." The first guy said, "can we touch it?"

"You'd better ask the young lady." Owen replied.

Everyone looked at me and I nodded my head.

They both touched my pussy, sliding a finger into my very wet pussy, then they thanked me and walked away.

I was still a little shocked as they walked away, then I said,

"I can't believe that you let them do that Owen."

"You enjoyed it didn't you Emma, and it was you that said that they could."

"Well yeah, but, I mean. Oh shit, I'm going to have to make myself cum now,"

"Don't let us stop you." Jackson said. "We like watching you do that."

My knees were still wide open and seconds later I saw a tray of drinks being put on the table.

"Cute puss honey." The waitress said as she lifted the beers off her tray.

I said nothing and didn't move until she left then my right hand moved to my pussy. Owen was sat next to me and he said,

"Would you like any help with that Emma?"

My left hand moved to Owen's arm and lifted his hand onto my pussy. I moaned as Owen's fingers got to work.

Owen wasn't as good as my fingers are but that was to be expected. What did make me cum quickly was the fact that the fingers belonged to a man. I quickly lost interest in anything other than my pussy and It was probably a good job that nearby bars were quite noisy because I wasn't quiet. When I orgasmed my body jerked and shook, and Owen removed his hand.

It was only as I started to come down from my high that I looked around. All 3 guys were grinning and a young couple walking by had stopped and were just staring at me. I pulled my skirt down and twisted it a bit in an attempt to cover my pussy but I was only partially successful because I was sat on most of the fabric.

"Cheers guys." I said as I took a mouthful of my beer.

I was still quite sober but I knew that I could easily have too much to drink and miss all the fun that I hoped was going to happen so I didn't drink any more of the beer and when the other 3 glasses were getting empty I poured nearly all of my beer into their glasses.

From there we moved to another bar and the 3 guys had a bit of a discussion as to which bar we should go to but they finally agreed and in we went, only for me to find out that they were having a wet T-shirt competition later that night. Now I'd watched videos of wet T-shirt competitions and I knew that I wanted to enter at least one whilst I was there but I would have liked to watch a competition for real before entering one.

However, that wasn't to be as when Mason went to get some beers he came back and said that he'd entered me into the competition.

Not wanting to sound too enthusiastic, I said that I wouldn't do it and asked if we could go to another bar.

"Aw come on Emma," Jackson said, "you'll ace it, and you've got a head start on the other girls in that you haven't got any knickers on."

"I don't know guys, I've never entered one before."

"First time for everything Emma." Owen said.

I was silent as I thought,

"There sure is Owen, I've done lots of firsts and I haven't even been here for 2 days yet, and if all goes according to plan I'll have done a few more firsts by this time tomorrow."

"Okay, okay," I replied, "I'll do it but you have to promise that you won't laugh at me."

"Laugh at you! That will never happen." Mason said. "Now if any fat or ugly girls enter we may laugh at them but never you Emma, not with that killer body of yours."

"Thanks Mason. But I'm not a very good dancer."

"You've danced before haven't you?" Owen asked.

"Yeah, but not very often."

"You'll be fine," Mason said, "just do what the other girls do."

Well I hadn't figured out what I'd do to start with but I'd certainly decided on how I was going to finish and I'd only seen one video of a girl finishing like that.

We drank and talked and no one really took any notice of my outfit, probably because most of the girls were dressed as skimpy as I was. During all the waiting I could feel my arousal level rising but at the same time I was quite nervous and I maybe had a little more to drink than I had planned. Not that I was drunk, far from it, but the alcohol did start to dull my nerves a little.

Finally, a man came over to us and spoke to Mason,

"Is this the girl who wants to enter the competition?"

"Emma, you're up girl," Mason said, "go and nail it."