Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 05

Story Info
A shy girl with a masturbation addiction has lots of firsts.
11.5k words
4.75
9.9k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female Masturbation Addiction

by Vanessa Evans

Part 5

I woke up to the feeling of a warm cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I opened my eyes, smiled and spread my legs as wide as I could. Owen withdrew his cock and told me to get on my hands and knees. I did and he promptly fucked me until we'd both cum.

I turned over and said,

"What about Lizzy?"

"Suck my cock to get me had again then I'll fuck her."

Lizzy was still asleep and laid on her stomach in the recovery position and we could see her moist pussy. Owen was looking at Lizzy's pussy as I gave him a blowjob then he moved over and started fucking Lizzy who woke up and said,

"What the fuck? Oh it's you, keep going."

Lizzy soon orgasmed but it took Owen longer to cum, and once he had he put his boxers back on he said,

"Until the next time, seeya girls."

As Lizzy and I watched Owen disappear over the balcony divider I looked at Lizzy who was looking a bit bemused.

"He does that every morning before Jackson and Mason wake up. It's a great way to wake up isn't it?" I said.

"Err, yes, it sure is. Can I use your shower again please?"

Lizzy went into the bathroom and I just lay there thinking just how great life was, and wishing that I didn't have to go back to England. When Lizzy came out of the bathroom she looked much more human and she said,

"Well, I guess that I should go back to my room and see how the others are."

"Won't they be wondering where you are?"

"Maybe, but they'll guess that I met someone and stayed at their place but they'll be surprised when they see that I'm naked. Hey Emma, I will see you again before any of us go home won't I?"

"I'm sure that our paths will cross again. Are you going on the Beach Party excursion?"

"Sure am, I've heard that it's a right blast."

"So have I. Maybe see you there then."

"Probably." Lizzy replied as she left my room for an early morning naked walk through the hotel to her room.

I just lay there for a while, trying to count the number of 'firsts' that I'd done since I got there before getting up and going to the bathroom to prepare myself for the day.

It was another day at my favourite beach letting the old men cover me with their cum then sunbathing with my legs spread wide in front of as many young men as I could find, and rubbing one out for most of them. Unfortunately, none of them volunteered to cover me with sunblock.

Back at the hotel I did what I have usually done, leave what little clothes I was wearing with my other belongings on a sun lounger and dive into the pool to freshen up.

When I surfaced Lizzy was right in front of me along with 2 other girls. All 3 looked to be as naked as I was. Lizzy introduced me to Bree and Kori, the 2 girls she was on holiday with. All 3 were friendly to each other so I guessed that they had resolved whatever it was the previous night.

After a bit of small talk the 3 got out of the water and Lizzy asked me to join them which I did.

"I've seen you down at the pool and around the hotel a few times Emma and you've always been naked." Bree said,

"This is our first time Kori and I have been totally naked. Lizzy talked Kori and I into it and I have to say that I like being naked in front of guys. It really turns me on."

"Yeah," Kori added, "and the guys seem to like seeing our pussies as much as they like seeing our tits."

"Told you." Lizzy said, "but Emma goes one step further don't you Emma, you like rubbing one out for the guys don't you?"

"Yeah," I replied, "it's a sort of addiction. I can't help myself."

"Wow, that's one hell of an addiction." Bree said, "so how often do you do it Emma?"

"Six or eight times a day back home but here it's a lot worse, or better, it can easily be double that number."

"Bloody hell Emma," Bree said, "I bet that you can pick up the guys easily."

"You should try it Bree, look around, how many girls round this pool are sprawled out with their legs wide apart? Girls are brought up to keep their legs tightly closed but spreading them opens up a whole new world. Apart from being healthier, the guys are so much more friendly. You can have as much cock as you want."

"Yeah, Lizzy added, "put it out there and watch the guys come running, I had 3 last night."

"THREE!?" Kori said, "bloody hell girl, you didn't tell us that. How many did you get last night Emma?"

"Three, the same 3."

"You had some sort of gang-bang or orgy?" Kori asked.

"I guess that you could call it either of those things." Lizzy replied.

By then my right hand had wandered to my pussy and the fingers were toying with my clit.

"You're not a shy girl then Emma?" Bree asked as she stared at my busy fingers.

"Not out here I'm not, but back at home that's a different story. Look, there's some guys staring at us."

"That's because of what you are doing Emma." Kori said.

"There's nothing to stop you 3 from doing the same."

Lizzy's legs were already flat on her lounger, and slightly open, and I watched both Bree and Kori drop the knees that had been bent, effectively hiding their pussies. And they both spread their legs a bit.

"Doesn't that make you feel good?" I asked.

"Yes it does." Bree replied, "but nervous as well, I've never put my pussy on display like this before."

"Stuff what your mother always told you," I said, "put it out there, use it to have tons of fun, you're only young once."

"I think that I'd better get rid of this landing strip as well." Bree added.

"Yeah," Lizzy said, "Guys like the little girl look."

"And they don't like getting a pubic hair stuck between their teeth." I added.

"Very true." Lizzy said, "I got a guys pubic hair stuck between my teeth the other week and it took me hours to get rid of it."

"Hey look girls, those guys are coming over." Bree said.

"Hi ladies," one of the guys said, "anyone like some sunblock rubbing on you? I'd hate to see any of you get sunburnt, especially those white bits"

Bree giggled a little then all 4 of us said,

"Yes please."

Unfortunately there were only 2 guys and Lizzy and Kori were nearest to them so the guys started on them first. Lizzy and Kori turned over and lay on their stomachs and I saw that they both spread their legs as much as the sun lounger would allow and I watched the 2 guys spreading the sunblock as I continued to toy with my clit. I was looking forward to getting 2 male hands on my body and hopefully, inside me as well.

Kori and Lizzy were obviously enjoying it because they both moaned a little. I couldn't see if the guys touched their pussies but a bit of squirming by both girls made me think that the guys had 'accidentally' touched them.

When one of the guys slapped Kori's butt and told her to turn over, she did, and without being asked if it was okay, the guy started on her chest. I watched Lizzy turn over just as the guy started on Kori's tits. The guy working on Kori's tits put his hands round the base of one tit and appeared to be squeezing to make the base smaller and the rest of her tit stick up further making it look bigger than it was.

Kori must have liked what he was doing because she moaned and I saw a big smile on her face.

The guy slid his hand up her tit to the nipple and gently pulled then twisted it a bit getting another moan out of Kori.

Then he did it to her other tit before moving his hands lower down her body and upper thighs. I thought that he'd rub the lotion all over her pussy but he didn't and Kori didn't tell him to do it. I thought that it was a missed opportunity for her but hey, it was her choice.

Once that guy had finished with Kori he turned and looked down on me and saw my fingers toying with my clit.

"Hmm," he said, "looking forward to this are you?"

"Oh yes," I replied, "I love having a man's hands sliding ALL over my naked body."

I emphasised the 'all' in the hope that he wouldn't miss out my pussy which was aching for some male attention. I turned over onto my stomach and spread my legs. I didn't time him doing my back but I was sure it was less that he had with Kori and he was quickly asking me to turn over which I did, spreading my legs and putting my feet on the ground either side of the lounger.

I watched the guy's eyes go up and down my naked body and when they were on my pussy he said,

"Have you already got some of this lotion on your pussy?" The guy asked.

"Nope, that's all natural." I replied knowing that my pussy was leaking like an open tap.

The guy smiled then started rubbing the sunblock on my arms and legs. I willed him to do that quickly and I moaned when he first touched my ribs. Within seconds he was squeezing my tits just like he had Kori's. Now I'd squeezed my tits like that before, many times, but this was a guy doing it and it felt so much better. They were tingling like hell and when he pulled and twisted my nipples I nearly orgasmed.

Then his hands moved down to the area of my body that I had been desperately waiting for and I just hoped that he wouldn't avoid my pussy like he had with Kori.

It was my lucky day. As he was rubbing the sunblock on my mons the side of his hand accidentally, I think, lightly slid over my protruding clit and an orgasm hit me like a stream train. My body rose up and went rigid for a couple of seconds then I collapsed down and started shaking.

"Oh fuck, I needed that." I said when I was able.

"Wow, you've got a hair trigger there." He said.

"It's called a clit." I replied.

"And a very sensitive one it is as well. Very nice."

"Can you finish the job please?" I asked.

"Will you cum again?"

"Maybe."

I don't know if he was nervous or what but he did quickly rub sone sunblock on my pussy then he stood up.

"Thanks whoever you are," I said, "I really needed that."

"It was my pleasure, anytime, and it's Dan."

"Thanks Dan, I'll remember that. If you're going to the Beach Party tomorrow I'll probably see you there."

"Yes we are, I'll look forward to that." Dan replied.

"That would be nice. I'll need some sunblock on."

I turned my head and looked at the other girls and the other guy, all of whom were staring at me. As the guys walked away I asked,

"What?"

"Wow Emma," Bree said, "when you go for it you really go for it. That was a real one wasn't it?"

"Of course, I never fake them."

The 4 of us girls talked for a while, mainly about the guys that were around the pool and what we'd like to do with them, but I didn't tell them about my addiction or my nude beach visits each day. All the time I noticed that the other 3 had kept their legs open, although not as wide open as mine were.

After a while the other 3 saw some guys on a balcony on the third floor and they obviously knew them because they held a shouting conversation about the club they were all going to that night. Lizzy asked me if I'd like to join them but I declined saying that I'd already made other arrangements. It was a lie but I just didn't fancy a club, I never have thought much of them.

When it came to the time to go and get ready to go out I stayed a bit longer and watched the 3 girls not bother to put any clothes on to go back to their room.

I decided to jump into the pool and rub one out underwater before I went to my room. All those guys looking over our way had given me a 'need' that I needed to take care of.

When I got out of the pool I lay on the lounger and after a while I noticed that Theo and Ben were back from where ever and were on their balcony looking down. I waved at them when I thought that they were looking at me and they waved back.

"Time for another little gang-bang." I thought and collected my things and went up to my room.

I went straight out on to my balcony and was pleased that Theo and Ben were still on theirs.

"Hi Emma," Ben said when he saw me, "still not found any clothes then?"

"Now how am I going to get an all over tan if I keep putting clothes on?" I asked.

"Good point Emma," Theo replied. "Do you fancy err, a repeat off err ..... "

"Are you trying to say that you want to fuck me Theo? If so, get those shorts off and get over here. You too Ben."

About 30 minutes later I'd had the first course of my evening meal, twice, and my addiction had been fed for a while. I kicked the boys out telling them that I needed some time in the bathroom for girly things. They didn't argue.

Another 30 or 40 minutes later I emerged from my bathroom feeling refreshed and very clean. I had to put the light on as the sun had gone down.

I decided to wear my Lush again with it set to random blasts. Over it I put on one of the shredded micro skirts that I'd bought at Bethany's shop. Looking outside it looked a little breezy and I was hoping that the thin strands of fabric would blow all over the place. For a top I wore a spaghetti strapped tank top that is cut off just below nipple level that promised to ride above my nipples every time that I moved.

I had a relatively quiet evening. After eating at a cafe, I wandered around enjoying the random blasts from my Lush and having to find a quiet place a couple of times to rub one out or let the Lush take me over the edge.

One time I'd gone onto a quiet side street and was leaning back on a wall and as I reached my peak I looked up and saw a couple of policemen looking at me. Fortunately I didn't have a hand on my pussy and the policemen must have thought that I was ill or drunk. They guessed that I was English and asked me if I was okay. Somehow I managed to stand up straight and tell them that I was and to thank them for their concern.

After they had gone I had a big grin on my face but at the same time I was relieved that I wasn't rubbing my pussy when they saw me.

When I got back to my hotel I both was and wasn't pleased that neither sets of guys were there and I went to bed early.

*****

My alarm woke me early and I was just contemplating getting up when I heard Owen climbing over the divider railings. I pretended to be still asleep and enjoyed him fucking me. I kicked him out as soon as we had finished, telling him that I had to go for an early breakfast because I was going on the Beach Party excursion.

"We went last week Emma and we had a great time, but you being an uninhibited exhibitionist girl I'm sure that you'll really enjoy yourself."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hey, we both know that it's a lot easier for a girl to get what she wants, hell, girls can walk around naked and no one cares, well that's not quite true, guys care and they love it, but if a guy walks around naked there's a good chance that he'll get locked up. Also, if a guy comes on to a girl and she doesn't like him she can shout 'rape' and he'll get locked up. If a girl comes on to a guy and he doesn't like her he's not going to shout 'rape', just ignore her. It's all one-sided in favour of the girls."

"I'm not like that Owen."

"I know, and I wish that there were more girls like you around Emma. What I'm trying to say is that you can do just about whatever you want today, any day, and no one will complain. Hell, you could well be the most popular girl there today. You go for it girl."

"Thanks Owen, now you'd better go, I can hear noises from next door."

"There you go, you telling me to go doesn't bother me but if the roles were reversed, most girls would get pissed with me telling them to go."

"Okay, okay, I get your point."

"You have lots of fun at the Beach Party Emma, bye."

"Seeya."

As I was getting ready to go for my breakfast I thought about what Owen had said and I had to agree with him. It is so much easier for girls.

Back in my room after breakfast I had to choose what to wear. I wanted to be seen by the guys. I wanted them to stare at me and make me cum. I wondered if just guys staring at my naked body would make me cum without anything touching my pussy. I guessed that I'd have to leave that experiment for another day.

In the end I chose one of my sideless T-shirts, one with a deep 'V' at the front and that is slightly see-through. Putting it on together with a pair of sandals, I grabbed a few things in a tote bag and went down to the lobby.

Lizzy, Bree and Kori were there and so were the 2 guys that rubbed sunblock on us the previous afternoon and Ben and Theo and at least 20 others.

"I hope that you've got a bikini in that bag Emma." Bree asked me.

"No."

"What if you want to go swimming or take part in any of the games?" Bree asked.

"Then I'll either take part like this or take it off."

"You'd enter games naked?" Bree asked.

"Yeah, why not, the ancient Greeks used to enter the Olympics naked."

"You really do know how to put it out there Emma don't you?" Bree said.

"And she gets the results," Lizzy added, "I bet that she's been laid more times that we have since we got here."

I said nothing and a couple of minutes later the Rep came in and ushered us out to the waiting coach which already had lots of young people on it. I managed to get a seat next to Lizzy and we were soon trundling along the roads.

The Rep came on the PA system and after welcoming us he told us that we were in for a fun filled day and he reminded us that if any of us were offended by nudity we should stay on the coach and the driver would take them back to the hotel.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at a little port where we saw 2 other coaches parked and dozens of young people transferring to a couple of smallish boats. By that time I was getting in urgent need to feed my addiction but short of rubbing one out as we transferred to one of the boats there was nothing that I could do about it.

The boat trip was only about 30 minutes and during that time bottles of beer were being handed out and loudish music was being played. Bree told me that the tracks were all very popular ones that were played in the clubs but that meant nothing to me but I did recognise a couple of them.

The boats pulled into a small cove with what looked like a beach about 100 metres long and high cliffs behind it making it only accessible by sea. There was a little landing stage that first one boat pulled up to and unloaded all the people on it, then when it moved out of the way the second boat moved in and the rest of the people disembarked followed by some men with crates, tables, boxes and other things.

A PA system was soon setup and one of the Reps welcomed everyone and firstly told everyone where they could get more free drinks and later on, some food. Then he announced,

"I'm sure that you've all heard of the American's Spring Break and all the flesh and fun that they are, well we have our own Summer Break right here today and we'll have as much, if not more, fun than the Yanks do. So, to get everyone in the right mood we will start with a wet T-shirt competition. Can any girl who wishes to take part come over to me."

The Rep / MC was standing at the back of the beach at the base of the cliff where the sand was much higher and some men had spread a large tarpaulin. I could see that they were filling a barrel with water which they were pumping up from the sea.

There was no way that I wasn't going to take part and I was one of the first girls to be standing in front of the MC. I looked around and saw that at least a dozen other girls were behind me. We were told to leave our belonging at the foot of the cliffs then we were given tiny T-shirts and rectangles of very thin, white fabric about 1.5 x 0.5 metres. The T-shirts were so thin that I could rip them from the top and bottom with my bare hands.

I must have been the first person to get naked on that beach that day as I took off my T-shirt off then put on the provided one and wrapped the rectangle of fabric round my waist, knotting it between my left hip and my slit. Then we were each given a large card with a number on it. I was given the number 8.