Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl 1 was called over to the MC who asked her for her name and where she was from. Then she was told to go over to the man next to the barrel of water where he dunked a bucket in the barrel then tipped it over the girl. Back in the middle of the tarpaulin she danced to a couple of tracks slowly ripping her T-shirt off and teasing taking the 'mini sarong' off revealing a standard bikini bottom before tying it back on

It was very much the same for next 6 girls although a bit of twerking and bending at the waist was done by a couple of the girls.

Then it was my turn and as soon as my music started I ripped off the T-shirt and hiked up the mini sarong thing letting everyone see that I wasn't wearing a bikini bottoms or any knickers. That, of course, got the audience cheering and shouting and towards the end of the second track my right hand went to my pussy and the audience saw me rubbing my pussy for a few seconds.

I really wanted, even needed, to finish myself off but I knew that my opportunity would come soon. Wearing just the mini sarong I went to the back where the other girls were and watched the rest of the girls have their turn.

Once all 13 girls had had their turn the MC brought each girl in turn to the front and asked for cheering. Seven girls were then eliminated and I noted that all the 7 were 'well built', or put another way, they were fat, then the remaining 6 were invited in turn, to do their thing to another 2 tracks at the front or the tarpaulin.

As each girl had their turn they danced and gyrated their hips whilst removing their T-shirts and sarongs. As their turn came to an end most girls teased lowering their bikini bottoms, or in 1 girl's case, her knickers. Three of the girls actually dropped their bikini bottoms to the floor ending up totally naked albeit with landing strips.

When it came to my turn my 'sarong' came off as I walked to the centre of the tarpaulin and I started dancing totally naked. I started doing all the sexy moves that I'd seen on the 'Girls Gone Wild' type videos and was soon twerking with my back to the audience and my legs spread wide. Then it was down on my spread knees, leaning back on one hand thrusting my hips up in the air.

I knew the second track and as it got towards the middle my right hand went to my pussy and within a couple of seconds the orgasm that had been threatening to erupt out of me since I walked into the lobby in the hotel, exploded out of me. I was screaming,

"YES, YES, OH FUCK."

But I doubted that anyone could hear me over the music and the encouragement from the audience. I kept rubbing my clit until the orgasm stared to fade then I realised that the only noise that I could hear was the cheering.

I got to my feet, did a little curtsey and walked to the back of the other girls.

"Wow," the MC announced, "someone's got into the right frame of mind very quickly, I'm sure that the rest of the day is going to be just as much fun. Now, girl number 10 please."

Girl 10 was the last of the 6 and she too got totally naked but she didn't start frigging.

Next, all 6 girls were called to the front 1 at a time for the MC to judge the audience noise level, but before the winner was announced all 6 girls were called upon to dance together for a few tracks. Three of us were still totally naked and 2 of the others soon removed their bikini bottoms.

One of the girls must have seen the 'Girls Gone Wild' or similar videos because she came up to me and started kissing me whilst rubbing her naked front against mine. I responded in a similar fashion and our bodies were gyrating as one whilst we continued to kiss, tongues and all.

Then the girl broke the kiss and got down on the floor and pulled me down on top of her and I went down the opposite way round, my knees either side of her chest. As I looked down at her pussy her legs spread wide, my mouth went to her pussy and I felt her tongue find my pussy.

Neither of us orgasmed before the music stopped and the MC started talking as we got to our feet.

"Well guys and gals, that's the sort of thing that I'm sure we all want to see, but for now we have to choose a winner. It's between 2 girls, our 69 ers. Would you all give the girl who was on the bottom a big round of applause.

The audience did, and probably like me, most of them assumed that she was the winner but as the applause died down the MC asked for applause for the girl on top, me. I stepped forwards, spread my legs, thrust my hips forward and started rubbing my clit with my right hand and finger fucking myself with my left hand. All in front of an audience of around a hundred young adults.

It was one step from my wildest dream and I started cumming almost instantly.

The cheers from the audience was still quite loud when I started to get my wits about me and when it finally died down the MC announced that it was a tie and he gave us each a bottle of champagne.

Before the MC started with whatever was next I asked him if it was okay to leave my bag where it was, up against the rocks. When he agreed I walked off into the audience, still totally naked and trying to open the bottle of champagne.

I hadn't seen her but I heard Bree's voice and looked up to see her, Lizzy and Kori standing in front of me. All 3 were topless.

"Wow Emma," Kori said, "that was some performance, did you really cum twice?"

"I told you yesterday. I don't fake it, can you help me with this damned bottle, why do they make it so hard to get them open?"

Bree grabbed the bottle and soon the cork was flying up into the air. As we shared the champagne I said,

"Isn't it about time that you 3 got naked as well as me and a few other girls?

Lizzy started the ball rolling and got naked. Bree followed her, Bree saying,

"What the hell, I guess that it might help me get laid."

Then we heard the MC announce,

"Wow guys and gals, that last performance is going to take some beating but I'm sure that everyone will give it a fucking good try."

"What's he going to do," Bree asked, "get people fucking on the stage?"

"I'm up for that." I replied, "if it's a cute guy that is."

"There's plenty of those here." Lizzy added.

"Right guys and girls," the MC continued, "we all know that it's okay for girls to strip naked in front of guys but why should the girls have all the fun? Guys, how about we have a wet T-shirt competition for the guys? Any guys interested in showing their 6 packs and big muscles come on up."

"This is a first for me," Bree said, "I've never seen a guys wet T-shirt competition before, I wonder how many guys will enter, most guys are usually too shy to do something like that."

"Maybe there's some male strippers or strippergram guys here." Kori replied.

That possibility looked quite probable as 4 guys walked to the 'stage' and I saw that all 4 of them looked as though they spent hours in the gym every day.

Soon, I could see all 4 guys at the back of the 'stage' wearing too small T-shirts and their boxers.

"Okay girls," the MC announced, "similar format so lets see what these guys can do."

Guy 1 came forwards and got a bucket of water tipped over him then the music started and he started dancing although the dancing was more of an opportunity for him to show his muscles. The T-shirt soon got ripped off revealing more muscles and a nice 6-pack.

I guess that the MC had told the guys that because there was only 4 of them they'd go straight to round 2 because the guy started lowering his boxer shorts. There was squeals of pleasure from the girls in the audience as the guy's semi erect cock got revealed.

Not that I'm an expert on the subject of guy's cocks but to me it seemed to be about the same size as the guys from the rooms on either side of mine.

The music track came to and end with the guy swaying his hips around and his cock swinging from side to side. The squealing from the girls in the audience told me that they were enjoying the show. Kori, Lizzy and Bree screaming into my ears. They were so engrossed in the show that none of them saw that the fingers on my right hand were playing with my pussy.

Guy 2 did a similar performance although his cock looked to be slightly smaller.

Guy 3 started out in a similar way but when he ripped off his T-shirt I was a bit surprised at the size of the bulge in his boxers and when he lowered his boxers out sprang an average sized hard cock that pointed up to the sun. Of course all us girls loved this and I could feel my ears vibrating to the level of the girl's screams.

I could also feel my arousal level rising fast as my fingers worked harder and just as the track ended I past the point of no return and my legs struggled to keep me on my feet.

"Thank you Tom (the name Guy 3 had given)" the MC announced, "that was a solid performance. I do hope that all you girls are keeping your hands above your waists, if not, I hope that you are letting the guys around you see what you are doing. Now, would our last contestant please step forward."

As Guy 3 walked to the back of the 'stage', Guy 4 stepped forward and Bree turned to look at me.

"Emma," Bree said, "have you just ...... My gawd girl, you're one horny bitch."

I wasn't exactly in a position to reply to Bree because we heard Guy 4 tell the MC that he was a male model. There was a few screams from the audience then the music started and gasps and screams when he ripped his T-shirt off revealing an even bigger bulge in his boxers.

When he lowered them the gasps and screams got louder as out sprang a huge, fully erect cock. It must have been at least 8 inches long. I was sure that he was deliberately 'dancing' around in such a way that his cock was swinging all over the place.

"Thank you Guy 4," the MC announced as the music stopped, "you said that you are a male model, are you sure that you aren't a porn star?"

If Guy 4 had replied to that I didn't hear him because of the noise from the audience around me.

When the noise level decreased enough the MC invited all 4 guys onto the 'stage' for the 'dance off', which was more like a posing session for the 4 guys. By then, all 4 cocks were pointing to the sun and the girls in the audience were loving it. I was a little disappointed that none of them started playing with their cocks but I was loving seeing them and my right hand was busy again.

Finally, the judging was done and Guy 4, with his still rock hard cock, was presented with a bottle of champagne.

When the noise level finally reduced the MC announced the next game, their own version of the UK TV dating show 'Naked Attraction'. As soon as I heard that I handed the bottle of champagne to Lizzy and I was almost running to the front and the MC. By the time that I got there he was asking for 6 girls who would be prepared to strip naked and be judged in various states of nudity by 1 guy from the audience.

Within seconds there was a queue of volunteers with me at the front. I looked back over my shoulder and saw 2 other totally naked girls and most of the rest were wearing only their bikini bottoms.

Then the MC asked for a male volunteer, one who was at the back of the audience, presumably so that he couldn't see the line of girl volunteers. As male hands went up, 2 of the MC's male assistants went into the audience and blindfolded the male volunteer but kept him at the back of the audience, presumably so that the girls couldn't see him..

Next the MC asked for another 12 male volunteers, explaining that they would be holding towels in front of the girls and raising them as instructed. Then he told the first 6 girls in the queue to line up, spread out along the front of the tarpaulin behind one of the towels and the numbers that were there, then the 12 guys to go one each side of each girl. The 6 girls were then told to get totally naked.

As I was already totally naked I just stood there but I did move my feet so that they were just over shoulder width apart. I'd seen one episode of the show so I knew what was going to happen.

The audience were treated to the sight of 6 naked girls lined-up, only one trying to cover her tits and pussy. The MC then told us 6 girls that our hands had to be by our sides all the time and if we couldn't do that we would be replaced by another girl volunteer.

No additional girl volunteer was brought forward so I assumed that the girl who had been covering up had dropped her hands.

The MC then explained how the game would be played and the 12 guys lifted the towels in front of the girls so that we were covered from mid thigh up.

As the MC was getting the blindfolded male volunteer to the front, one of the guys holding the towel in front of me whispered,

"You should easily win this darling, you're gorgeous."

That comment triggered the need for my addiction to be fed and my right hand moved to my pussy.

"No covering up." The guy on my other side whispered.

"I'm not covering up., besides no one can see my pussy yet." I whispered back and I saw the guy bend a little and his head turn so that he could get a better look at my right hand.

"You go girl." He said as he straightened up.

Presumably the blindfold was taken off the male volunteer because I could hear the MC asking him to comment on each girls legs in turn. He was being very brutal with some of his comments about girl 3 and it was no surprise to me when she was the first girl to be eliminated. In my peripheral vision I saw the guys either side of girl 3 drop the towel and she walked forward. Then I heard her say,

"Well, one man's meat is another girl's poison."

And then a few groans from the audience.

Next, the MC asked for the towels to be raised up so that we were covered from the waist up. As my towel went up I moved my right hand away from my pussy and one of the guys holding my towel said,

"Getting close were you?"

"Yes." I replied in a frustrated tone.

The comments this time weren't so brutal and he seemed to be saying that he liked the opposite of what the girl was, for example he told one girl that I had noticed had only trimmed her pubic hair that he preferred clean shaven girls. About another girl who the MC had said was showing a lot of lip, the guy said that he liked neat and tidy coin slots. A third girl who had very broad hips was told that she shouldn't have any problems if she decided to have any kids.

When it came to my turn the guy just said,

"Wow, she looks ready for it."

When the MC asked him what he meant the guy replied,

"Well look at her clit is already out and looking very proud, and she looks wetter than the ocean."

I guess that most girls would have been very embarrassed at that comment, but not me, I was grinning and feeling very proud of myself. I was also quite desperate to finish what I'd started a few minutes ago.

The cheers from the audience also told me that they agreed with the guy.

The girl with the very broad hips was eliminated.

Then the 8 towel holding guys were asked to raise the towels so that only our heads were hidden.

In turn, the MC started asking the guy what he thought of each girls tits. The comments from the guy were.

"It would be easy to suffocate between those."

"Scary tattoos."

"Not many of those to the pound."

When it was his turn to comment on me he said,

"Nice and perky and her nipples look like I could hang my coat on them, plenty to chew on there."

The girl with the huge tits was eliminated and the MC told the 6 remaining towel guys to remove the towels completely and he thanked all the guys for their participation.

Then it was the round where the guy had to comment on the 3 remaining girl's faces. Thankfully he had the common sense to not be derogatory although he did say that he wasn't a fan of face tattoos or piercings. His only comment about my face was,

"Cute."

The tattoo and pierced face girl got eliminated and I saw for the first time that when she was eliminated she had to go and hug the guy before disappearing into the crowd.

"Right everyone, before we ask each of the 2 remaining contestants to tell the guy a little about herself there is just one more person who has to get naked. Ready when you are mate." The MC said to the guy who looked a little stunned.

I guessed that he hadn't seen the TV show.

The guy slowly removed his T-shirt and shorts then looked to the MC for confirmation that he meant totally naked. The MC gave a 'come on then' gesture with his hand and the guy slowly dropped his boxers revealing a reasonable, semi-erect cock.

"Right then, the final elimination," the MC asked, "would girl 3 please tell our contestant who she is, how old she is, where she comes from and why she entered this competition."

The first 3 answers were not worth repeating although they were in a strong Brummie accent, but as she answered the last answer I saw the guy's cock twitch.

"I only got here last night and I wanted to see if I could catch a guy to spend tonight with."

"Well, win or not," the MC replied, "I'm sure that you won't have a problem doing that. Now," contestant number 1, same questions."

I gave my first name and told the truth for the next 3 questions, the fourth answer being,

"I entered this competition because it really turns me on being seen by guys like this."

I was still totally naked and my feet were as wide apart as they were when the competition started.

"I'm sure that that won't be a problem for you today honey. Now young man, decision time, which of these 2 beauties are you going to turn down?"

I watched the guy as he thought about his decision, his cock starting to rise up.

"Well," the MC said, "these 2 beauties are wetting themselves waiting."

"THAT'S NOT PISS." I heard from some guy in the audience which prompted a bit of cheering.

"Reluctantly, I'll turn down girl number 3." The guy said finally and she walked up to him. The 2 naked bodies hugged and when they parted I saw that the guy's cock was now pointing at the sun.

"Okay girl number 1," the MC announced, it's your lucky day, come and meet your date for today, and to the guy he said, "try not to get stabbed by her chest."

I walked up to him and we had a naked hug.

"Ouch." The guy said as my nipples met his chest.

"Hi," I said, "How about we go and find somewhere to consummate our date?"

"What." The guy replied.

"Let's go and fuck."

The guy smiled and I grabbed his cock and led him through the audience then to the water's edge.

"Well." the MC announced, "I think that we all know what those 2 are about to do. Right, we're going to take an hour's break before the next games so go and get some more beer and food. We've put out 5 small tarpaulins for anyone who wants show the rest of us some erotic dancing. That's guys as well as girls."

With the waves trickling over our feet, I looked at the guy's face and said,

"So are we going to fuck or what?"

"I'm game if you are." He replied.

"Down on your back mate, I'm going to ride you until you cum." I said.

As he got down I quickly looked around and saw a dozen or so people watching us. I looked at each of the guy's faces and felt a little shudder knowing that I was about to ride a cock with them watching.

"Another first." I thought.

And I did, bouncing up and down on him as he molested my tits, nearly pulling my nipples right off my tits. I rode him right though my first orgasm and was so close to cumming a second time when I felt him pump his warm cum deep inside me.

I kept bouncing and just managed a second orgasm as his cock started to go soft. I just sat there getting my breath back and feeling his cock get softer and softer.

When I finally rose to my feet the guy's cock looked a lot smaller but it was covered in both our juices.

"I'm going for a quick dip to get cleaned up." I said and turned and walked into the sea.