Female Officer Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy army officer meets cute high school boy.
6.1k words
4.3
32k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sex scenes are at least 18 years old.

Alan wakes up feeling a little grumpy. He has been feeling this way for the past several days now. Things have been pretty shitty in his life lately. Ever since Henderson, that jackass captain of the football team, stole his girlfriend Andrea, he has been on his own. He and Andrea used to be together all the time, before Henderson showed Andrea his huge 12 inches cock. Ever since that happened, Andrea has been with Henderson and begging him to let her suck his cock. She claims to still be in love with Alan though, and has said on many occasions that they can still be together if only Alan would accept her sleeping with someone else.

Yeah right. Like someone would actually be able to stand that. He gets up out of his bed, inspecting his slim figure in the mirror. At 18, he looks a bit younger than he actually is, with his lack of muscle definition compared to other guys his age. But that doesn't faze him too much. Alan has grown used to being an outcast. It's hard not to when he's always been labelled the nerd over the past several years by his peers. Fortunately for him he still has a decent sized dick at six inches and was never mocked for his package by the other boys.

Right now it is hard, as per the phenomenon known as a morning wood. With a sigh, he wraps his fist around it and begins pumping. His swollen nob is sensitive to the touch and he uses his own pre-cum as lube, sliding his hand up and down as he finds himself unwillingly thinking of Andrea. She used to make him cum so hard with her handjobs, telling him about how much she loves stroking his dick. Her medium sized breasts were so soft and he finds himself thinking about grabbing them and sucking her nipples. With a groan, Alan cums all over himself, making a big mess with his warm, thick semen.

Post nut clarity allows him to realise what he just did. Shame descends upon Alan as he struggles to grasp the depravity of his action. In his loneliness and desperation for a release, he allowed himself to fantasise about his cruel ex-girlfriend who chose another guy's cock over him. She may have said that she wants them both but when he gave her an ultimatum, saying she can have either him or Henderson, Nina still went over to fuck the bastard, and then had the nerve to send him a video of the two of them having sex.

He sighs and then gets into his bathroom to wash his hands before brushing his teeth. Looking at himself in the mirror above the sink, Alan realises that he can hardly blame her. He is a wimp compared to Henderson. Heck, he is wimpy compared to most of the other guys at school. She chose a tall, strong boy who can protect her. Maybe he needs a tall, strong girl to protect him? It's not like he can find any though. Or so he thinks. Alan then gets into the shower stall and quickly showers, making sure his body is clean in preparation for a long school day.

His father is waiting for him with his mother in the living room when he is done getting his clothes on. Alan then sits down at the table with them and immediately senses that they are about to say something regarding the whole Nina situation. "Listen, guys. I'm really okay about Andrea, all right?" he says to them before they can say anything. "If you two could stop looking at me like I am wounded, I would appreciate it so very much. Like, seriously. This isn't going to help make anything better. I've already let go of her and have no desire to have her back in a relationship ever again."

Alan's mom takes a deep breath and places her hand on his shoulder, and he sighs again. He knows it would be quite difficult to get them to stop worrying, but he didn't expect it to be this hard. When would they learn that what he needs the most isn't pity but for them to put it behind them like he did? What he needs is for them to just move on because that's what he already did ever since the very day she walked out of the door. "Honey, you were just so in love with her. We can't help but worry that you are only acting like you are fine."

His dad nods, agreeing with the wife like he always does. Alan wonders if his father ever voiced his own opinion after getting married. It's been a long time since he heard him stand up to her on any issue at all. "Yes, with those round boobs and pretty face, I wouldn't be too surprised if you're only acting like you are okay with losing her," he says before his wife smacks his gut with the back of her hand, making Alan roll his eyes. He does not want to see the two of them bicker over his dad's philandering eyes. Not right now, at least.

"I am okay so please stop with this now and let's get back to normal. Andrea is nothing but a piece of shit cheater who used me to validate her sense of self worth. She is superficial and gross, and I'm glad she cheated on me when she did because it shows her true colors before we could have reached a deeper level of commitment or, heaven forbid, gotten married," Alan says to his mom and dad, surprising them both. He normally wouldn't swear in front of them but talking about a cheating ex is a special occasion and that's why he let loose with all the profanities.

Eventually they finish their breakfast together and he washes the plates and utensils in the kitchen sink. Setting them to dry, he gets into the car and his mother drives him to school like she always does, every morning before she goes to work. He looks out the window during the ride there and thinks about how things turned out this way. Nina is one of the alphas, a pretty cheerleader. Yet she asked him out, despite him being a dweeb. Alan should've known that it is way too good to be true. But he took a blind leap of faith and paid a heavy price. His heart.

Once he is inside the building, Alan is surprised to see Andrea waiting for him at his locker. He thought he made it clear enough that he's not interested in any reconciliation with her. "What do you want?" he growls angrily, before letting out a surprised gasp as she snakes her hand up between his legs, cupping his full balls. "Let go of me!" The redhead ignores his demand and gives him a fucking smile. How dare she, after the extremely shitting thing that she did to him? "If you don't let go I'm going to tell Henderson that you made a pass at me. We'll see if he still wants to fuck a two-timing whore."

He doesn't know it but his words hurt her. The curvaceous teen might have cheated on and broke up with him but it's not because she doesn't love Alan anymore. It's only because she can not live without Henderson's massive pole nailing her to the bed, and Alan's made her choose between them. "I want both of you," she says. "He is for my physical needs while you will be satisfying all of my emotional ones. It really is that simple. Why can't you understand it?"

Great, so now it is his fault for refusing to be a fucking cuckold. Nice logic, Andrea, the nerd thinks to himself sarcastically. She suddenly decides to switch tactics, realizing that seduction won't work. She guesses she will have to blackmail him into it. "I'm going to give you a handjob and then make you cum all over my face. If you say no, then I will tell Henderson that you tried to force yourself on me. We will see who he believes : his beloved girlfriend or you, a pathetic, little twerp. He will beat the shit out of you and knock all your teeth out."

Alan couldn't believe what she is doing. He finds that he can't protest now and has no choice but to give her what she wants. Henderson could easily kick his ass in a fight. "Fine. Just take me to an empty room," he mutters, and she quickly hands him off with her. Andrea leads him into an empty classroom and shoves him inside before joining Alan herself. She locks the door shut and quickly unzips his pants, getting on her knees in front of him. "You better be quick with this. I won't it over with as soon as possible.

Andrea rolls her eyes and removes his boxers. "I used to be satisfied with this thing, but it's too small for me now," she says tauntingly, swiping her thumb across the underside. Her attack on his frenulum makes him moan and Nina smirks. She jerks him off slowly at first, using a loose grip to make sure that the friction isn't too much and doesn't make him ejaculate so soon. "I still love you though. We can still get together, even if he won't like it. You can cuddle with me after he fucked me and left."

"So I'm going to be a security blanket for you? Is it it?" he grunts, trying not to show her how good her hand feels on his prick. She has gotten pretty good at giving handjobs, since they are he got from her ever since the day she saw Henderson's dick for the first time. She realized pretty quick that after having the monster cock in her, Alan's average dick would never be able to satisfy her again. "I still can't believe I agreed to this. I'm only letting you touch me because you would get Henderson to hurt me if I don't."

Her pretty face shows some sadness at how much he loathes her now but she quickly hides it behind a fake smile and keeps on jacking his dick. "Whatever. I honestly couldn't care less how you feel and you know it. All that matters is I get what I want," she tells him, stroking his penis more rapidly. Her fist is now tighter as she clenches it around him to get more friction. She slides it up to the top and then brings it down to the base of his cock harder and faster. "You are just a slutty boy who lives to be used by girls like me."

"I fucking hate you, you bitch," he says to her angrily, pissed off at how she is casually objectifying him and treating him like he's property. He glares at her as she continues to caress his cock and make him throb hard, desperate for a release. "If you didn't threaten me into it, there is no way I would be letting you touch my dick right now." Alan really doesn't want to give her his cum. He feels very disgusted at the thought of having to spray his seed on Andrea's beautiful face. It's only to avoid getting beaten up, he tells himself to feel a bit better about all of this.

Andrea smirks as she continues to play with his genitals, sucking one of his balls and then the other into her waiting mouth. It makes him feel good against his will and she knows this. "For someone who doesn't want it, you are remarkably hard," the athletic redhead remarks. She knows exactly what to do with her hand as she pumps him for his milk, squeezing the tool as hard as she can and then suddenly sliding her hand up and down the pole at a blistering pace.

It pushes him over the edge and Alan bites down on his lower lip to avoid crying out as he cums. His cock blasts Andrea's gorgeous face with ropes after ropes of semen. Alan fires multiple loads of his cum onto her forehead and cheeks, glazing her pretty features in his ejaculate as she smiles. Andrea is grinning madly as her entire face is now glazed in Alan's cum. "Go to your first class now. I'll leave the room soon after you," she orders him, her cheeks completely drenched with his baby batter.

.....

Alan spends the next hour trying to get over the feeling of humiliation in his chest. He has allowed the bitch to make him do something he didn't want, threatening him into giving her his cock and cum, splashing his semen across her beautiful face. When will he be able to stop being so owned by her? He must start standing up for himself, even if it means risking getting beaten up by Henderson. He can't let Andrea keep on using him like this anymore. He isn't going to be her toy for any longer. She had a choice between him and Henderson, and she went with Henderson, giving him up in the process. Now that she wants him back, she'll understand that she made a mistake.

He must stand by his firm conviction to not let her play around his cock. As Alan thinks about this though, he is getting distracted from the class and his teacher calls him out on this. But fortunately, he's always been a good and diligent student, and doesn't get in any trouble. Even without focussing he's still able to stay ahead of some of the other students in the class, and at the end of the lesson he feels much more positive than he did before. All of that would change during the study period he now has though.

While he is trying to understand his Geography assignment, somebody approaches Alan. "Hey, loser," says Henderson with a sneer on his face. Alan sighs, not wanting to have to put up with his bullshit today. "I fucked Andrea last night. Man, her ass really is the tightest hole I've ever been in. But you wouldn't know that, would you? She never let you fuck her ass, but she let me, because my cock is much bigger and turns her on so much more. Yours is like a baby carrot" His friends who are standing behind him all laugh raucously and Alan finds himself wanting to punch the asshole across the face.

He wills himself not to give in to his primal urge to use violence. Violence is never the answer, he tells himself. Yet it is becoming difficult not to respond with his fist. Alan thinks about how angry Henderson would be if he knew about the facial incident earlier, but decides not to risk getting pulverised for no good reason. "Yeah, whatever. You got her, big news," he goes for the disinterested approach, hoping it would be enough to get the bigger guy to leave him alone. It is and Henderson goes away, leaving Alan to read on in peace.

Alan finds the rest of the day quite boring and doesn't do much other than study. All he does is listen to the teachers and take notes, and then has a boring lunch alone in a corner of the cafeteria. During the brief meal, Andrea and her fellow cheerleaders sit down at a table opposite from his and start talking loudly. Since Henderson isn't around, Andrea quickly starts talking about how she jerked Alan off and forced him to spray his load all over her face. They all giggle and look at him, and he knows he will never be seen as their equal. All he could ever hope to be is a sex slave for them, and he is never going to ask for that, no matter how desperate for affection he can get.

On his way out, Andrea's best friend Delilah grabs his wrist. She looks at him with a haughty look on her face. "You are such a whore," she says to Alan. "I can't believe you let Andrea jack you off at school and cummed all over her face. You are a community cock, aren't you? Nothing but a cum-dispenser." The others voice their agreement with her description and laugh, with him leaving the scene in disgrace, his head hanging low in abject humiliation.

But it isn't over then. Another one of Andrea's teammates, Tina, is also in his afternoon class. When he sits down five minutes before class, she sits down right next to him. Without warning, she reaches over to grab his penis through his pants, and he gasps. "Stop right now, Tina," he tells her, but she smirks at him and shakes her head, quickly rubbing him and making him stiffen. "Please, let go of my cock, and we can pretend it never happened." But the girl still refuses to listen and continues fondling his private part. His erection throbs under her hand. He hunches over, trying to hide what is going on under the table.

Tina leans in close. The attractive cheerleader whispers "Shut up, you dumb whore. You are so slutty, letting two of us play with your little cock in one day. Maybe you should become a prostitute. You're actually cute enough for it. Just a brainless bimbo, only good enough for us to play with." Her hand caresses his dick through the fabric, stimulating him and pumping the shaft until he pulsates, before jizzing in his pants, soaking through the pair of boxers that he is wearing underneath.

All of it eventually gets to him. The pity from his parents, how he got sexually assaulted by his cheating ex-girlfriend in the morning, bullied by the guy who cuckolded him, getting slut-shamed by one of his cheating ex's friends, and then getting sexually assaulted by another one of his ex's close friends. It all comes together and proves too much to handle. He cries. After trying so hard to be strong, Alan breaks down in tears. "Why do you and her, and all your friends have to do this to me? What have I ever done to deserve this?"

The thin girl says "Nothing. But you are a slut who deserves to be used. You are just a walking, talking cock for me and my friends to milk. You're cute but that is all you are." She then gets her stuff out of the bag as the teacher enters and they listen to him drone on. Alan tries to adjust his pants to make the mess affect him as little as possible. It could never stop affecting him though, since Tina's skillful hand coaxed a massive load out, despite already cumming twice before that. Maybe she is right. Maybe he is a whore. Why else would he be cumming three times in one day?

At the end of the school day, he doesn't go straight home as he usually would but instead heads for the mall. There he goes to the bookstore. It is the boy's favorite place. He always goes there to chill out when he is feeling down about something, like he is now. It makes Alan able to relax more as he immersed himself in the surrounding, perusing the shelves of books. Yes, this will make him feel a bit better, especially when he picks one to buy and read at home when he is in bed. It is the only hobby that he got.

Suddenly, while he is adjusting the hem of his shirt, Alan runs into someone in front of him. "I am so, so sorry. I didn't mean to. I should have looked where I was going," the boy says quickly, before looking up and seeing the person that he crashed into. He gasps. Standing at six feet two, she is a full head taller than him, and also clearly stronger by far, with muscular yet feminine arms and washboard abs, the bottom of which is exposed by the white crop top. She is so beautiful, with high cheek bones and a perfectly shaped nose, her long black hair hanging down to the middle of her back.

She has a Latina complexion, which only makes her more attractive to him. "No apologies needed," the gorgeous woman says to him with a very warm smile on her face. She looks about five years older than Alan at the most. "I'm Sarah, by the way. Sarah Rodriguez." Sarah looks at him expectantly and he realizes that that is his cue to introduce himself. He is awkward enough around other boys his age. An attractive older woman makes his senses go haywire.

He gulps as she teases the low neckline of her top, exposing the valley between her large breasts. The swell of those huge mounds makes his blood rush to his groin and he feels himself harden. "Oh, I'm, uh, Alan Mill," he finally says after getting over his stupor. The sexy woman smirks as she notices him blush madly. "Nice to, um, meet you. I'm an 18 years old high school senior." He rubs the back of his neck nervously, staring down at his shoes like they are suddenly the most interesting things in the world.

Sarah grins in a mischievous way. "Nice to hear that you are legal, since I'm think of doing all sorts of perverted things with you. Or rather, to you," she says, making his face turn ever redder. "I'm five years older than you. I just got commissioned as a Second Lieutenant a few months ago, after graduating from West Point." The woman places a strong arm on his weak shoulder and continues "Why don't we exchange our phone numbers? That way we can set a date later, when we are both free." Her other hand tilts his chin up gently as she looks deep into his eyes with her piercing ones. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

Alan nearly hyperventilates from how nervous he is. He takes his phone out of his pocket and finds that his fingers are actually trembling from how much she intimidated him. Not to mention trying to hide how turned on he is by her muscular body. "Sure!" he croaks out and the two of them exchange their numbers. She undressed him with her eyes, licking her lips before leaving the bookstore, heading over to purchase some books that she picked out first. He genuinely tries to stop himself from staring at the woman's heart shaped ass, clad in a pair of tight jeans, but fails. She turns around and catches him. Her smirk tells him that she doesn't mind and she swings her hips as she sashays.

12