Female Officer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is now sporting a boner in the store and quickly places a book over his crotch to hide the erection as he walks towards the cashier. Alan quickly buys the book and then leaves the bookstore. His legs shake as he thinks about how fast his heart was beating earlier when he was face to face with Sarah, the most attractive women he's ever met. Alan can't believe how readily he gave her his phone number. But it was necessary since he didn't know if he would ever run in to her by chance again.

Once he is back at home, he finds his parents waiting for him. They are both very surprised that he returned home late and glad that he seems to be fine. "Where were you today, son?" his dad asks him. "And why are you smiling like that?" This only makes Alan smile more. He feels like he just met his own knight in shining armor. That's how taken he is with her. She swept him off his feet the way no one else ever did. Not even Tina made him fall in love at first sight. He thinks that that is what this is.

"Nothing, dad. I just had a very good afternoon. That's all," he says before leaving the living room and going into the bathroom to get a shower after a very eventful day at school. Then he sits down to do his homework before having dinner with his mom and dad, who are still curious about why he is in such a very good mood today. Alan just smiles, deciding not to tell them about who he met today just yet. No, he is going to wait until they know each other better first.

.....

The next day is a Saturday and Alan is still feeling extremely happy about how he was asked for his number and given a woman's phone number in exchange. Sarah's confident grin is still on his mind and he doesn't bother trying to hide how smitten he is. Not even Andrea was able to make him feel this way. He already likes Sarah very much, not for her extreme good looks but because of how sure of herself she is. Not that that is surprising, since the woman is an army officer, which only turns him on even more. He never knew he would be into women in the uniform.

He deletes all of Andrea's pictures on his phone and also delete them from the trash, making them gone forever. Then he brushes his teeth and shaves with extra care, wanting to look as good as he could for Sarah. She called him a few minutes after he woke up and asked him for a date and he said yes. She then told him where to meet her and he quickly agreed. He makes sure that there is no hint of a stubble left on his face and then puts on his best clothes, which isn't much but still better than not making any effort at all.

Both of his parents notice that Alan is looking very bubbly today as he hums to himself. Eventually the two of them decide that they have to know exactly what is going on with their only son. "Okay, what happened yesterday, Alan? Ever since you came back home, you've been grinning nonstop," his father is the one to start, while Alan's mother is nodding along, letting her husband do the interrogation. "And don't you say it is nothing, because it clearly isn't. You are positively glowing. It's like today is your birthday, Christmas and New Year all rolled into one." That is a little bit of exaggeration, or maybe not, since he really is extremely happy right now."

His mother now decides to pipe up, saying "Your father is right. You do look weirdly happy." After realising how it could be misinterpreted, she quickly adds "Not that we're not happy about it. In fact, we are really happy that you are happy. We just want to know why you are happy. That's all." Then, a horrible idea occurs to her. "Oh, no. Please tell me you're not stoned. You didn't do any drugs, did you, my boy? I've told you several times that they are extremely bad for your health." She quick searches his pockets and he sighs, looking exasperated.

"No, mom! I'm not on any drugs," he says to her, making his mother raise her eyebrows skeptically. "Honest, when did I ever put a toe out of line? What happened is I met someone yesterday, and she called me to ask me out on a date. Oh, I said yes, by the way." Now his parents are gawking. They love their son but have always been pessimistic about his chances of securing a romantic partner. Their hopes rose when he got asked out by Andrea and then fell again after the two broke up, because the voluptuous redhead wanted a bigger dick to pound her snatch.

"That's great!" his mother exclaims. "Oh, I'm so sorry I accused you of doing drugs, sweetie. I just didn't think you could look so blissful without them. You've always moped around by yourself in your room." Alan rolls his eyes at her assessment of his general behaviour, not denying it since it is accurate. "Tell us who she is. Is she one of your classmates, or did you meet out of class. Does she go to another school? Oh! What's her name? That should have been my first question!" She seems to be even more excited about the date than the boy who is actually going on it.

Here comes the difficult part. He doesn't know his parent's opinion on a relationship with a five years age gap. Personally, Alan thinks that the difference is negligible, but he understands that his mom and dad can be overprotective. "She actually already graduated from where she has been studying," he mumbles. "And she also already got a job too. Right after graduating. Yeah, she already has a job." Alan decides to slowly ease them into this, watching their reaction carefully, gauging how they respond to his words as he slowly reveals it to them.

His dad frowns. "What kind of job? I can't seen anyone employing someone right after they graduate from high school," he mutters, and his wife, as always, agree with him. "Are you sure that she isn't lying to you, son? Forgive me, but it's all a little hard to believe." Initially Alan was nervous but now he really wants to see their reaction and starts to smile, making them look at him in confusion. He usually doesn't smirk this way, being way too reserved to do so.

"Oh, I know what her job is and it makes perfect sense," he says to his parents, who are both still skeptical about this. "A job is guaranteed by the institution for everyone who graduates there," he continues and they still look confused. Finally, he decides to just say "All West Point cadets are commissioned as Second Lieutenants when they graduate. That's where she just graduated from and that's her job," he says to them as they stare at him, shocked. "Guys, come on. Say something. If you keep your mouths hanging open like that for any longer, then some bugs will be flying right into them."

This brings them back to earth and his mom immediately starts ranting. "What? No! If she graduated from West Point then she must be at least four years older than you, and you are only 18! The maturity difference is an issue. She might be taking advantage of you and I won't let that happen." Alan waits for her to finish, staying silent over the next several seconds as she goes on and on, and he zones out, before he finally responds.

"She won't be taking advantage of me, because I will be giving her the advantage. I'll happily let her do anything she wants to me," he says to them in a careless attitude. They watch, stunned as he gets back to eating the breakfast, shovelling food into his mouth. "Don't worry though. I'm going to use protection, because as much as I love children, I'm not ready to be a dad yet." Truth to be told, Alan doesn't intend to have sex so soon. He is only saying this as a way to lightly tease them after they questioned him about drugs and being lied to. And it works. They now look queasy at the thought of their son getting fucked by an older woman.

After the meal is over, he spends some time reading on the couch before leaving for a cafe. He goes there by himself and waits in a corner. During the wait, he smiles to himself as he looks at her number on the phone, thinking about Sarah and how the way she smiles seemed both sexy and adorable at the same time, making Alan's heart race. He can't wait to see her again when she arrives and is soon tapping his feet in anticipation, getting himself ready for the moment. The boy is sweating lightly and tries to mop it all up so that he wouldn't look too much like a dork when Sarah turns up.

Eventually she does. She is wearing her uniform today and looks quite good in it, although with her face and body she would look wonderful in a potato sack. "Hi!" Alan greets her with a coquettish smile on his face. Once she sits down on a chair, he says to Sarah with a shy grin "I told my parents that I'm going on a date this morning and they are upset that you are older than me. But I didn't really listen to their objections. I really hope you will be open to going on more dates because I do like you and want to get to know you better. Much, much better."

Sarah leans over and cups one of his cheeks, and her arms press her breasts together, making them strain against her tight uniform. "Honey, that is so sweet of you," she says to him. "Of course I would like to get to know you better too." The two order some light snacks and she asks Alan "So what do you like to do in your spare time?" She is the first person other than his mom and dad, and his itchy ex-girlfriend to ever take such interest in his hobbies. No one else ever cared about Alan.

Alan feels heat suffusing in his cheeks and he looks aside shyly as she smiles at him. "Well, I like to read when I'm free," he says. "I'm a big fan of many of Stephen King's novels. What about you?" He props his chin up with his hands and looks at her with this really adorable pose, and she can feel her panties getting wet. It's hard not for her to stop her nectar from flowing out when the boy is just so freaking cute. It makes her think about doing all sorts of dirty things with him but she contains her thoughts for the moment.

"I love Stephen King's books too, but mostly I watch the movie adaptation," she tells him, as he smiles. He likes the movie adaptations as well, especially for The Shining. "My favorite hobby is boxing though. It was, without a doubt, the most enjoyable part of my time at West Point. Something about all the adrenaline that starts flowing when you are throwing a punch and taking one." Her voice is husky and seductive, and he finds himself getting captivated by her eyes. "I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to stare so much."

This snaps him back to reality and Alan flushes. Sarah giggles, a surprisingly sweet sound from a woman who looks so intimidating. She is beautiful, yes, but in that classic, regal way of a strong woman who possesses power and also knows that she has it. "I'm sorry, but you are really mesmerizing," he says. "I'm sure you do very well in boxing with your powerful arms," he remarks as he looks at her thick triceps. "You look really strong." She smirks and seems to be flexing her muscles for his benefit now, and he finds himself getting aroused.

"I'm very glad you like them," she says. "I could easily pin you down and trap you, and have my way with you against your will." God, the thought of that is making him feel so horny. He couldn't believe how hard he is, thinking about getting taken advantage of by this hot, muscular woman. After half an hour, she says "I have to get to work now, but I'm definitely seeing you again soon." She then pays the bill and the two of them leave the cafe together, with her walking right next to him, making Alan glance away, still full of shyness.

She escorts him home and drops him off with a chaste kiss on the cheek, which only makes him blush even more than he already did. At this rate, he will end up looking like a tomato forever. As soon as he is back inside, he grins to himself unabashedly and rushes back to his room, where he buries his face in his pillow in an attempt to stop smiling. He is so taken away with Sarah and can't wait for their next date. He knows that she is the one he has been waiting for for his entire life. Andrea is totally forgotten now. He no longer thinks about her. Alan will only think about Sarah from now on, because she is the one worth dreaming about.

Author's Note : I will try to update soon!

12