Femboi has First Time Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes they are," answered Ryan. "Feel them and see."

Dr. Winstead helped himself and felt of the material, down the front on both sides of the cock, brushing lightly against the cock as if by accident, then he felt along the hips, and then toward the back where he got a handful of ass cheeks and rubbed the panties and the ass cheek up and down, while squeezing. As if by mistake he let his hand slide right into the panties ass crack. Then boldly he slid his hands up the back of the panties and grabbed the ass cheeks fondling them, squeezing and letting the edge of his hand all the way in the crack feeling the ass hole on the edge of his hand.

Even more boldly he fondled Ryan's cock and balls through the panties caressing all the way back of his crotch to his ass crack. Rubbing his face on the panties in the front he said, "smooth." Then to his own surprise he worked the slippery silk panties from over the cock head while he still had his face there and the cock head rubbed a slippery trail of pre cum on his lips as it then slipped slowly into his mouth. He couldn't believe he bathed and tasted the cock head with his tongue as it went into his mouth. He let the tip of his tongue settle momentarily on the pee hole. He was amazed at the silky taste and feel of the cock skin on his tongue. He felt the head stop against the back of his throat. If he knew how, he would have taken it into his throat.

Dr. Winstead sucked with eagerness and enthusiasm and slathered the cock while fondling the balls and running his hand back and forth in the crotch and up the butt crack. He thought Ryan had a cute butt.

All too soon, Dr. Winstead felt a flow in his mouth, and it tasted so good. He washed it around his mouth until it started to dissolve, and then he swallowed it. It was a salty sensational taste. He wanted more immediately and knew he would invite Ryan again.

Finally he took it out of his mouth, and licked it up and down. He loved the taste of the skin, and the puffy cum vein as well. He licked down until his tongue was buried in the pubic hair of the balls, and he could taste the exotic skin of his ball sack.

Ryan had taken Point Of View (POV) pictures of the whole thing, and a video from his painting carrier cam. Now he planned on painting from these pictures. He knew he now had the perfect set up for blackmail and extortion.

His pants were still down, and Ryan reached over and unfastened Dr. Winstead's pants which were loose and fell right down to his ankles. Ryan pushed the boxers down as well. Ryan turned around and took the professor's hard cock and rubbed it up and down his hot crack, and squeezed it with his ass cheeks. Taking a tube of lube from his pocket, Ryan lubed the professor's cock, and stuck some up his own ass.

The sight of Ryan's cute ass and lowered panties was driving the professor crazy horny. He let Ryan guide him closer and guide his cock to Ryan's asshole.

"Push it in," said Ryan.

The professor was so taken aback by events, he did just that and was surprised that it slid in and gave him a tight warm feeling. Instinctively he started pumping. He twirled it in Ryan's ass, and spiraled it, and fucked so hard his stomach was spanking Ryan's ass loudly.

This was the professor's first time gay sex, sucking cock, swallowing cum and anal.

By this time Ryan was getting hard again. He turned the stunned professor around and laid him stomach down over his desk with his knees around the corners. His ass was upturned and his virgin asshole was on display. Ryan lubed and fingered his ass massaging his prostate in the process. Then he started to push his cock in. He watched as the head was swallowed in, and the shaft started its first plunge. He took his time and moved is from side to side and humped up and down. He felt of the professor's sexy ass crack, and his married butt cheeks. Finally he came, and he spanked the professor's ass during his last couple thrusts. From the prostate massage the professor also came in gripping orgasm washing the corner of his desk with cum. It was his first time anal.

Professor Winstead knew he could never do anything of this nature with female students, but with male students no one would tell, and no one would care if he was bisexual.

Ryan invited the professor over, "You can come over to my place and get naked. It feels good to be naked with friends. I have some wine coolers, and smokes." Ryan was sure Jacque would enjoy this. He could tell the professor would now become addicted to cum.

Friday evening the Professor came over to Ryan's apartment. After a few wine coolers, Jacque came over. Jacque met and greeted the young Professor.

Jacque asked Ryan and the Professor, "Have you guys lit up a joint yet? I would like a smoke."

The Professor said, "Not yet."

Ryan said happily, "Let's light one up!" He had prepared a well spiked supply of weed and joints.

After smoking several joints, inhaling strongly and holding it in, the Professor got very high.

"Let's go in here," said Ryan pointing to his bedroom door. He had already turned on the black light, and the video.

The professor walked in and saw porn showing on a screen with a gay man sucking cock and caressing crotch with one hand and holding ass with the other.

Jacque said invitingly, "Go ahead and take off your shoes and feel comfortable."

Soon the Professor had taken off his shoes, and loosened his shirt. He could see black light colors shining all around the room. He was wearing white cotton briefs and when he saw that Ryan was wearing orange lace bikini panties that shined brightly he was convinced to remove his pants and show his bright white briefs in the black light.

Ryan then turned on a small strobe light for effect. The Professor was immersed in smoke, bright black light colors, and an erotic porn movie showing in great detail. He stared at a cock sliding in and out of a man's mouth with tongue licking the balls until there was a tremendous clinch and cum shot with cum showing on the man's tongue. He watched intensely as the tongue painted the lips with cum and then wiped and sucked it back in.

About this time Jacque stepped closer and impulsively the Professor docked it in his mouth. The Professor started licking all around the cockhead tasting with the top of his tongue, then with feeling danced the underside of his tongue around the cock helmet.

He let the flange of the cockhead push in and out of his oval lips. He teased the pee hole with the tip of his tongue. Then he sucked hard enough to stretch more of the cock into his mouth while tasting it. He felt the soft cum vein give with his lip pressure. He noticed the change of taste from the cock head, the shaft, and down to the exotic skin of the ball sack. Jacque was in heaven, and couldn't hold off any longer. Clinching his ass cheeks he unloaded a huge pent up cum shot into the Professor's mouth. The Professor sucked harder to keep the cock from jerking out of his mouth. Ryan had wonderful high resolution night vision camera shots and video of the Professor sucking cock and licking the ball sack.

With all the sensational tastes and feeling, the Professor kept the cock in his mouth as long as he could.

They smoked another joint, which the professor noticed enhanced the tastes in his mouth. He was so high and uninhibited that he was willing to try anything.

Ryan had the Professor lay face down on the bed. His naked back and ass crack were facing up and Ryan took many high resolution pictures, even turning on the cam light for detail. The video showed Ryan pull an ass cheek over and let it bounce back for both sides. Then he pulled apart the ass crack to show the asshole seemingly hiding in secrecy.

Handing the camera to Jacque, Ryan ran his hand up and down the crack, fondled the firm cheeks, and caressed all the way up the back to the small hairs on the back of his head. Then Ryan ran his hand down the crotch and shoved a pillow under his hips to raise his ass and expose his balls. Ryan played with the balls for a few minutes, then got some lube and started to open and lube the asshole. He fingered the asshole, lubing it, and opening it until he could massage the prostate gland. He did this in style for the video.

Dramatically he lubed his cock and danced his cockhead around the asshole rim, teasing and pushing to see if it would open.

The Professor was in wonderment.

With attention to the camera, Ryan gently pushed his cockhead starting into the asshole. He thumbed it into place, but also made small pumping movements pausing to allow the asshole to adjust.

Another friend Steve arrived, stripped off his clothes and got on the bed with his knees around the Professor's head and his cock and balls rubbing his face. The Professor licked, kissed, and sucked the balls of this stranger. Steve managed to tilt up so the Professor could lick under the balls. The Professor found himself licking all the way to the asshole and rimmed it, feeling his tongue get squeezed between the ass cheeks. Repositioning, he pushed it into the willing mouth of the Professor, who started sucking loving the feeling of a cock in his mouth and in his ass at the same time.

Soon Ryan was pumping with long strokes all the way in deep, and all the way back. Ryan made a display of his balls smacking the Professor's crotch and his stomach spanking the Professor's ass.

After he came, Ryan leaned over the Professors soft butt with his cock still deep inside. He fell asleep with his cock still buried to the hilt, pubic hair against the Professor's asshole and crotch. The Professor was still tasting and swallowing, and Jacque was capturing it all on film.

Ryan would have some new paintings soon.

The Professor would have a steady supply of daily cum.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12