Femboi's Delight

Story Info
My afternoons with my man.
754 words
4.63
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Drew's post-workout snack. Three days a week he stops by on his way home from the gym to get his due release, and I make sure he gets it. I shave and wax all my body hair. I rouge my lips and shade my eyes, and apply a shitty brand of mascara so that it runs with my tears. I triple check everything in the mirror--knee high stockings pulled tight, clitty tucked forward into black panties, matching bra. I text him a pic.

He opens the door without knocking, shuts it, and drops his gym bag. He tells me I'm gorgeous. I already know. I'm not so young any more, but I'm younger and hotter than his wife.

I kneel and peel his shorts down to his thighs. My brain turns mushy, my flat stomach flutters, and my lips tug at his cock.

He moans and says, "yes, baby."

His cock hardens, and he wipes the first salty drops of precum on my cheek. I giggle a little. There's a small fire in my boi pussy, intensified by the pull of my thong. He thrusts straight back into my throat. Short pubes, a few of them gray, bristle against my nose. He puts both hands behind my head and pumps, quick and hard. How many times? I can't tell. I hear myself glugging involuntarily. At the first gag, he pulls out, turns my head upward, and smiles. I smile back through tears and stroke him, revealing my nails, done with French tips--his favorite.

He tears his shirt over his head. From arms to abs, he is muscle, beautiful, stretching muscle. I pull his pants to the floor and stand, putting my hands on his chest, tip toeing to kiss his lips.

He gropes my ass cheeks, and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and we kiss all the way to the bedroom. He lays me on my back and kisses me down to my navel. He waggles his thumb across my little clit and it hardens. Then, with swift purpose, he grips my hips, flips me onto my stomach, and yanks my ass to the edge of the mattress so I am bent prone. I can feel his wet cock on my smooth thigh. I gasp and giggle and shake me booty from side to side. I look forward, guessing what he will do next.

After an eternal second, he is tonguing my hole. Oh, I moan and moan. His tongue is slippery and firm, and the tickles run up through my torso to the tip of my head and down to my toes which curl. It feels so good to finally have him here, and happy and relaxed. It feels so good that I cry a little.

Then he opens my dresser drawer and rummages for the lube. I keep it buried beneath my panty collection. I love it when he goes through my intimates. The cold liquid squirts into my crack, and I hear him stroking his cock. A finger pushes gently into my hole and starts massaging my prostate. He goes in and out for a few moments, then adds a finger before really fingering me hard. I finally look back at him.

"You like that?" he says.

I moan yeah.

"You want this cock, baby?" Oh yeah. I shake my butt.

He lubes up some more, and places himself at my hole. I take a breath to relax, then push back a little. He lips in a little ways and I gasp. It hurts. He rubs my back and shushes me before pushing in more. It hurts more, all through my gut and brain, and I moan, a little agonized. I think about what makes me happy--my cute painted toenails and this floral perfume. He bends his chest down to my back and buries me, and buries the rest of his cock inside me. I gasp again. He whispers on the back of my neck, "I love you."

And suddenly everything feels great.

We fuck for a long time. He flips me in my back for a bit, pinning my tiny ankles by my ears, then I ride him on top and cum, then he takes me over to the window and fucks me for the world to see. I cum again. He puts me in my knees and blows ropes of cum across my messy face. I smile as sweet as possible. This, I think, is gender euphoria. This is the femboi's delight.