Femboy Caught in Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts slowed down a bit, but that was just giving him time to make his thrusts harder instead, moaning softly each time he goes back into you. He starts to pull out to just his tip, then slamming his entire cock into you, repeating this in a bit of a fast, powerful pace, "Fuck, I'm getting close." He said in a tone much deeper than his usual voice, leaving a few small kisses on your calf, then going back to pounding into you.

As Vincent started to slow down his thrusts I could feel him thrusting harder instead. As he pulled out almost and slammed into me I was somewhat starting to lose my mind from it. As Vincent said he was getting close so was I even though I had no idea what was happening in my boipussy. It would become clear what would occur soon. I kept moaning intensely.

"Fuck! Cumming!" He panted a bit from all the thrusting he was doing, slamming his entire cock balls deep into you. His cock twitched a bit before shooting his large load inside of you. He released your throat and leaned down, kissing you deeply as he came inside of you, smiling just a bit as he did. His cock continued to shoot a good amount of his strands of cum inside of you, then his orgasm finally stopped.

As Vincent started to cum inside me I lost all control and had a full fledged sissygasm. I shot strands upon strands of cum. For the next 20 seconds after the orgasm started I came. I was tense all over my body. I could not breathe because the orgasm was so intense from the moment of orgasm to end. From when the orgasm started to when it ended I was in euphoria. My sense of time and the world around me slowed down. When the orgasm stopped time sped up. My body resumed it's autonomic functions again. Breathing recommenced. It was fast paced breathing but slow enough not to hyper-ventilate. I felt as though I was at peace.

He was breathing deeply as he took his lips off of yours, leaning over sightly and burying his face into your neck, breathing hard against it. He left himself inside of you for right now, sliding his hands along and down your smooth body slowly, leaving them resting on your hips. He had a bit of a proud smirk on his face, extremely happy he just lost his virginity to you. "I umm...I didn't know guys could cum from being fucked, maybe you're even more cute and girly than I thought.

Even through I was tired from the hard fucking I received and the sissygasm I had I was able to get back to forming my words after a minute.

In a tired and somewhat hoarse voice I replied to Vincent. "Yeah, I didn't know it was possible either. I don't think I'll ever return to jerking off. And thanks for another compliment. I'm really tired right now."

"Yeah, that was probably the most intense orgasm of my life." He said in a bit of a mumble, recovering a bit and wrapping an arm around you. He flipped the both of you over so you were on top of him now and wrapped his other arm around your waist. He layed back against the bed while staring at you, bringing his hand up and running his fingers through your hair softly petting you. "Want me to pull out of you?"

"Yeah, sure. Want something to eat now? I need to put those clothes to wash while I'm at it." I replied to his question.

"Yeah, kind of just had the best workout of my life." A soft chuckle left his lips and he sat up, unwrapping his arms from you, then he grabbed onto your hips, pulling you up a bit and pulling his cock out of you, leaving his slowly softening cum and saliva coated member rested against your ass, "You think you'll be able to walk to the kitchen, or laundry room after that?"

As I saw Vincent's cock covered in cum and still with some saliva I thought, "Maybe I should clean it for him." But when he asked if I could walk after all that I replied, "Well, maybe, it's different from fucking my dildo. Will you help me stand up? I don't want to fall." I ask laying my arm out towards him in the air.

"Of course I'll help." He smiled at you and left a soft kiss on your cheek, getting up slowly and setting you onto the bed as he stood up. He leaned down, grabbing your wrist softly and putting your arm around his shoulder, lifting you up onto your feet. He wrapped his arm around your waist, leaving the other at his side as he looked down at his own cum covered cock. "We should shower after. We probably smell like sweat, sex and cum at the moment."

As I was being helped to stand up I was somewhat weak in my knees but thanks to Vincent I didn't fall. I let out a small sigh as I was brought up to stand.

"Actually, I think we should shower now cause by that time it'll dry up and be harder to clean. We'll get a cup of water and go to the shower. Sound good?" I asked.

"Sounds good, also what are you going to do about of my cum that's inside you? Doesn't sound like there is an easy way to get it out as far as I know." He said a bit slowly, beginning to walk with you to the kitchen, smiling happily to himself as he did. "So, ahem, not to sound cheesy buuut... Does this mean we're like a couple now?" It seemed out of all of what just happened that was the thing that made him blush. His cheeks flushing a bit of a dark shade of pink after he asked.

As Vincent was confused about the cum that was inside me I replied, "I'll be leaving it in. At least what I can. Wait, I got a butt plug. I think I'll put that in after we get done in the shower. Besides, it might make me even more feminine looking for all we know." I answered. I found it kind of funny Vincent would ask a question like that after the amount of time we just spent having sex. I replied joyous sounding. "Yeah, why not, I can't leave you after all we just did. I'm not an evil person."

He got a bright smile on his face when you finished speaking and leaned over, kissing you deeply on the cheek and leaving his lips there on your soft skin for a few seconds. He pulls away from kissing you and pulls you a bit closer to himself, "Great, I'm really really happy about that."

He walked you over to the fridge when you both arrived at the kitchen and kissed your cheek again, then opened the fridge with his free hand, grabbing a water bottle and handing it to you, then grabbing one for himself and closing the fridge door.

After he handed me a bottle of water I kissed Vincent on the lips for a few seconds. After that I drank a small chug of water. "Thanks love. I think I can stand by myself now maybe. Just be ready to catch me just in case. Okay?"

"Of course." He smiled a bit more to himself at your nickname for him and drank a bit of the water himself, then set it down on the counter, making sure he was ready to catch you. He then unwrapped his arm from your waist to see.

As I was let go of I almost started to fall but my knees had regained their strength back after the fucking. "Okay. I'm good. Thanks for being there just in case. Okay. You can start the shower and everything. I'll go and put the clothes in the wash." I kissed Vincent on the cheek before I walked towards my room for the dirty clothes.

"Alright." Vincent nodded and picked his water bottle back up, then watched you walk off, before heading back to the bedroom. He looked down at his own slightly sweaty body with a few strands of your cum on it from your previous sissygasm. He shook his head and smiled again, walking into the bedroom, then heading into the bathroom.

After I got all the dirty clothes of me and Vincent's I went to the laundry and put them in. I took my corset and everything off and put them in. Except my wig of course. I proceeded to walk to the bathroom and joined in the shower with Vincent.

By the time you were back he had the shower and warm water running and was just sort of leaning against the sink with his arms crossed as he waited for you. He smiled over at you when he saw you come in and uncrossed his arms, "So we have until some time tomorrow until you're parents are back right?"

I was happy to see Vincent again. He asked about my parents arrival so I replied, "Yeah, probably about 9 in the morning tomorrow. It's typically when they go out on nights and stuff." I kissed Vincent on the lips again after finishing my sentence.

He kissed you back a bit when your lips connected with his then he reached his hands around your hips, taking your ass into his hands and giving it a firm squeeze while kissing you, "Mmm, well, let's make sure to enjoy every second we can get." He says softly against your lips.

I was still pretty tired from earlier and I said, "Sorry, I'm very tired unfortunately because of earlier. I would like too but I'm very tired. How about a blowjob instead?" I responded.

"Huh, oh." He stopped kissing you, pulling away and nodding slowly, chewing on his lip a bit. "Right, sorry, no if you're tired I won't make you do anything hun." He gave you a small smile and kissed your cheek, letting go of you, "Ready to shower cutie?"

I was ok with Vincent not wanting a blowjob instead of fucking me.

"Sure love." I responded.

He slipped his hand into yours and brought you into the shower with himself, letting out a bit of a relieved sigh as the warm water hit his body. "I'm hoping you aren't too sore tomorrow." He said in a bit of a soft tone.

I was happy with Vincent's worry for me. It was nice knowing I was cared and loved for by someone who wasn't family. "Yeah. I hope not. Maybe my ass will but that's not that bad." I responded to his worry.

"Well if you're walking funky and can't sit down properly guess you'll have to sit on my lap." He said in a bit of a joking tone. He was a bit worried about how your parents would even react to meeting him, especially considering they don't know he's over and the fact that he might have messed up your legs and hole for a day or two, "Seriously though, I'm having quite a bit of anxiety about your parents."

I found it funny about his anxiety and nervousness. I replied, "Eh, don't worry. The whole not sitting thing I can play off as if I slipped and fell on it as an explanation. And my parents know I don't really tell them when a friend is over, nothing sexual I promise, so they'll just think you're a friend from school that was able to come over this weekend." I responded hoping it would calm him with his anxiety.

Vincent nodded slowly, looking down at the tub for a few seconds, then back at you. He kissed your forehead softly and sighed, his nerves calmed a bit. "Eventually we will tell them we are together, but definitely not that soon, when they know we were home alone, they'd probably figure out quickly what we did. For right now I'll play the role of your friend, which should be easy enough." He seemed more calm now, giving you his usual happy smile, "Let's get cleaned up. I kinda don't feel like spending another hour in the shower."

I laughed at his response cause he was right overall and justified to think that. I thought of some response to calm him down even more but couldn't think of one. I really wanted the shower to be done with same as him. "Yeah, let's get done in here before we do turn pruny for real." We spent the next 15 minutes cleaning ourselves.

He let out a relieved sigh once you were both clean, smiling at you as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, pulling your naked body close to his, closing his eyes and resting his head on your shoulder, "Alright... So time to get out than?" He asked slowly, smiling to himself as he did, "You're really soft."

"Yeah. It's time to get out." I step out of the shower and head to the mirror.

He soon walked out of the shower, after turning it off of course, then grabbed a towel, beginning to dry himself off as he stared over at you, smiling a bit as he dried off his soaked hair. "So, got any more plans for today?" He asked softly, hanging the towel back up to dry after he finished off with it.

As I was standing in front of the mirror Vincent asked me a question and I responded, "I'm tired but I'll definitely make some dinner and I will give you a blowjob. Also it's night. Can't say today anymore till tomorrow morning." I responded and laughed after I said my last sentence. I stepped out of the bathroom to my room.

"I already told you, you don't have to blow me if you're too tired." He walked out after you did and left a small kiss on your cheek, smiling at you, "If you're tired why not let me handle the food and stuff?" He asked, crossing his arms over his bare chest, "Seriously though, if you're tired than relax."

I was tired but I wasn't going to be lazy. Besides, I was only tired because of the sex and hunger for food. I responded, "It's fine. I will give you a blowjob. Besides, I want to cook. You can help if you want." I went into my room leaving the door open and headed to my closet pulling out some extra panties I had and chose some white with pink hearts I hadn't worn a lot. Also pulling out a grey shirt and pjs.

"Yep, I'll help." He nodded and looked you over quickly, grinning a bit stupidly as he looked down at the ground now, "You look really cute dressed like that by the way." He said a bit quietly, then he looked at you again, rubbing the back of his head a little in embarrassment, "Got any more clothes I can borrow? Heh..."

I turned and looked at Vincent and looked into my closet to see if I did. "Hang on just a sec. I'll see." I looked in the closet and found a dark blue shirt and some black pjs. "Here. Catch." I tossed them to Vincent.

He caught them, almost falling when he did and smiled gratefully at you, he really didn't want to be walking around the house naked, "Thanks baby." He winked playfully at you, then slid the bottoms on, then the shirt. "Got any ideas on what you want to cook?"

I didn't really know what too cook but I thought, "Hmmmm, what about some ramen with chicken, and rice? If you have another idea let's hear it." I responded and also asking for another idea.

"Nope, that sounds great, I've actually never had ramen before." He admitted with a small chuckle, fixing the shirt once it was on him. He leaned against the door frame a bit as he stared at you, almost longingly, "Do you think we'll have to hide our relationship for a while..."

I started to walk through my door when Vincent asked about our relationship and I stopped and responded, "Umm, probably. Not for long I think though. We aren't going to be in high school for much longer so we can come out a bit after we get out." I responded hoping he wasn't having anxiety about it.

"I-okay...that sounds fine I guess." He nodded a little in agreement and followed you out after, staring at the floor a bit while he walked, then looking at you once again, "I'm just really not sure what to do... Am I worrying too much?"

"Nah. Don't worry so much. It's fine. When it's something like this there's a right to be worried. We have each other so let's not worry so much." I responded realizing anxiety did happen and hoping that would calm it.

I head into the kitchen and pull out the ramen, chicken, and rice.

"Alright, I'll try not to." He gave you a small smile, walking into the kitchen with you. He leaned against the counter a bit while watching you, chewing on his lip softly, "Is there anything you need help with?" He asked, wanting to at least try to be helpful.

I looked at Vincent while placing the food on the counter and saying, "Umm, turn the stove on to high on two burners." I respond.

I start to open the cabinet that contains the pots.

"Alright." He nodded and went over to the stove, turning on two of the burners and setting them both to high. He shrugged and walked over to you, kissing your cheek softly. "You know my parents are going to kill me once they find out about me and you." He said with a small laugh after.

I giggled a bit at his over-exageration and responded, "Eh, don't worry. We'll come out together and get away before something crazy happens. Our parents might disown us but we'll have each other." I grabbed the pots we needed and stood up going to the sink. Turning it on and filling the pots with enough water for two people I hear a knock at the door. I turn and look at Vincent.

"Your giggling is ador-" he stopped speaking and looked at the door, then back at you. He looked nervous to say the least, biting down on his tongue a bit and looking at the door once again, "Is... Is that your parents?" He asked slowly, gulping nervously, "Should I go answer the door and see?" He added in after a few seconds

"I don't know. If it was they would've just unlocked it and stepped in. I'll go check." As I'm walking to the door I'm nervous to all hell. I look through a little peephole we had and saw it was only a delivery man with a package for my parents probably.

I let out a sigh of relief and gave Vincent an ok hand signal. I opened the door a little and greeted the delivery man.

"Jesus." He whispered, sighing in relief after he saw the mailman, shaking his head. He let out a small quiet groan as he thought about how much he kept panicking over a lot of things, pretty sure he was annoying you with it all. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, taking in and letting out a few deep breaths at a slow pace, then looking over at you once again.

I spoke to the delivery man for a minute getting the package and bringing it in and putting it on the table. I looked at Vincent and let out a sigh. "That was worrying. Ok. Time to get over it. Let's get back to cooking." I said as I stepped back behind the counter.

"Alright, any idea what's in the package?" He asked, curiosity in his tone, smiling a little at you as he did, "or was it just something for your parents?" He asked after a little, walking over the sink. He picked up both of the pots and brought them to the oven, stepping to the side, so you could cook.

"I wouldn't know and quite frankly I don't think I want to know." I responded. I stepped to the stove and unwrapped the ramen and placed it in the pot, and poured the rice into the other pot. "Love, would you mind cutting the chicken so I can put it in with the ramen?" I asked.

"Yep, umm, which is the drawer with all the forks and knives and stuff?" He asked, glancing over at you for a second, standing up properly and looking a bit confused to say the least.

I looked at the drawer that had them and pointed at it

"Thanks baby." He went over to the drawer and pulled out one of the knives, closing it the drawer. He walked over to where you had the chicken and put two pieces of it on the cutting board, slicing along them, then beginning to cut them up into small pieces.

We proceeded to cook for the next 5 minutes. Towards the end of cooking I pulled out 2 bowls and placed a large spoonful of rice on the bottom and then poured the ramen and chicken into both of the bowls. "Here you go love." Kissing Vincent on the cheek.

"Heh, you're too sweet." He left a small kiss on your forehead in return and gave you a small hug, holding you close to himself for a few seconds, staying quiet for a bit. He let out a soft sigh and let go of the hug, smiling happily at you, "Let's eat?"

I felt very comfortable being held in Vincent's arms and looked up at him. "Yeah. Let's eat." I responded.

"Cutie." He left a small kiss on your lips, then finally let go of you. He picked both of the bowls up and walked over, carrying his and your bowl over to the kitchen table and placing them both down on it gently.

"I could've carried it but whatever. I'll let you have this one. Let's eat." I head to my chair and start to pull it back to sit.

"Let me treat you nicely." He said with a small smile, a chuckle leaving his lips after. He kissed your cheek and nodded, pulling his seat out and sitting down beside you, zoning out for a few seconds, suddenly his cheeks turned a bit pink from a small blush as he looked over at you, "Would you rather sit on my lap?"

I chuckled at Vincent asking if I wanted to sit on his lap while eating and responded, "I think I know what you're going to try to do if I sit on your lap and try to eat. I'm not that dumb." I knew what he was trying and I wasn't going to fall for it.