Femboy Caught in Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-huh, I wasn't planning on trying anything..." He said slowly and honestly, chewing on his lip a bit. He shook his head and shrugged, looking back at his food, "Well nevermind than, sorry for asking I guess."

I looked at Vincent giving him a suspicious stare while sitting down. I realized we forgot something. "Oh shit. We forgot the forks." I started to laugh at forgetfulness of me.

"Huh, oh yeah, guess we did." He chuckled a bit himself and nodded, standing up. He walked over to the drawer that had all of the cutlery and opened it, taking out two forks for the both of you, "Just need forks right, nothing else before I sit down?" He asked, closing the drawer and looking over at you.

Still laughing I respond, "Umm, yeah. Just forks."

"Your laugh sounds adorable, you know that?" He walked back over and handed you one of the forks, kissing the top of your head after he did. He sat back down on his chair and smiled at you. "So baby, how has school been for you?'

Being complimented by Vincent yet again. I respond while still chuckling, "Aww, thanks."

Vincent asked about school and I respond, "It's okay. You know how it is. What about you?" I asked him back.

"Pretty, pretty damn boring and awful actually, this has been the only good day." He said honestly, shrugging a bit. He twirled a bit of the noodle onto his fork and ate them, starting to eat a bit. "School could be worse I guess."

Hearing him say it's awful I decided to inquire further. "Why's it awful for you?" I ask.

"Bigger students, no friends, anxiety, stupidity, and shit teachers." He looked at you, giving a small smile again, "Glad to hear your's has been going fine at least."

I nudged Vincent and said, "Hey, you got me as a friend. I'll definitely try to help anyway I can. Stand together and we'll get through it together." Hoping what I said would give him some optimism cause I tried to help people almost any way I could I nearly forgot about eating.

"Yep, I know that, besides school is almost over anyway, so nothing to worry about." He nudged you back softly and kissed you on the lips quickly, staring into your eyes as he did. He pulled away, going back to eating. "You have your own meal you know?"

Hoping I gave Vincent some sense of optimism he asked about the food I almost forgot I replied, "Yeah. Just realized. Thanks."

A small chuckle escaped his lips again and he twirled up some of the noodles and took a piece of chicken onto his fork, bringing his fork in front of your mouth, "Here, just so you get some food in your stomach. Heh."

Finding it kinda funny Vincent offered a bite of his food I decided to accept it and took a bite.

Me and Vincent continued to eat for the next 15 minutes.

After I was finished I started to stand up.

He finished a bit after you did, looking over at you with a smile, "It was pretty good for my first time trying it." He stated, standing up and picking up his now empty bowl, along with his fork. "So, what now?"

"Hmmmm, how about we sit on the couch and watch some TV?" I replied.

"Sounds good, only if I get to hold you though." He walked over to the sink and placed his bowl and fork into it, walking back over to the tabel and leaning against it.

Not knowing exactly what Vincent meant by holding me I wasn't going to deny him that. "Sure, why not." As I start to get on the couch.

"Sweet." He walked over with you and sat down beside you, wrapping an arm around your waist softly as he did and pulling you close to himself. "Anything in mind you want to watch?"

I thought about something to watch and then remembered I had a show I had scheduled to watch the previous day but didn't. "How about this show?" I ask.

"Up to you, I probably won't watch anything anyway." Vincent shrugged and pulled you onto his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder, leaning his head against your's softly, "I'm just gonna keep my focus on you, watch whatever you like."

Being pulled into Vincent's lap, having him wrap himself around me and being told he wasn't interested in watching TV I decided to get it going. "Ok."

After 5 minutes of sitting and watching TV in Vincent's lap I got off and got in what is known as the cowgirl position and started wrapping my arms around Vincent and kissing him.

"Hmm?" He gasped a little as you started to kiss him, but immediately began kissing you back, sitting up properly as he did. He snaked his hands under your shirt a bit, tracing his finger up and down your spine slowly, the other hand's fingers gripping the side of your stomach softly. He pulled you close against him and slid his hand up your back, feeling your soft skin slowly.

Coming off of the make out session a sec I said, "I promised you that blowjob. Now it's time to fulfill that promise."

"I think i'm done trying to tell you not to." He whispered into your ear, in a very lustful tone. He slid his hand out of your shirt and brought both of his hands down, squeezing your ass tightly in his hands, then letting go of you.

I climbed down from Vincent's lap and pulled his pjs down exposing his half hard cock. I grip it lightly and start to suck Vincent's tip.

"Definitely shouldn't have tried to say no to this." He said quietly, placing a hand on the back of your head. He was trying to keep his hips from bucking, the pleasure making it hard to control himself.

I looked up into Vincent's eyes while starting to suck more of his length and girth into my mouth with a small smile.

"God, I love that smile." He groaned softly in pleasure as more of his thick inches were sucked on, his fingers tangling up tightly in your hair as he thrusted up into your mouth a bit more, unable to stop himself.

I pulled off slightly giving a little giggle then I started back to what I was doing.

"You little tease." He mumbled after he heard the sweet giggle, watching you suck on the thick length of his shaft. He was fully hard at this point, more groans escaping his mouth as his cheeks flushed pink just a little the more he watched you.

I giggled a tad more but it was gargled by the length of Vincent in my mouth. I then tried to deep throat his cock. I was able to hold it for 5 seconds before I had to pull off.

A moan escaped his lips when you deepthroated him, obviously enjoying it quite a bit. He let out a shuddered breath and loosened his grip on your hair. His cock twitching a bit in your mouth. "Has someone been practicing on that dildo of their's?"

I looked up at Vincent very seductively while still sucking and gave him a small shrug. I continued to suck him.

"Mmm." He tensed just a little as he saw the look, feeling himself getting pretty close to the edge to cumming. He gripped onto the couch tightly as his hips bucked up again, "I-I'm getting close."

I pull off immediately and say, "No you're not." I pull off my pjs and panties at the same time then pulled out the butt plug I had and climbed onto Vincent and reached behind, lightly grabbed his cock and guided it into my boipussy.

I laid my hands on both of Vincent's shoulders.

"I thought you were too tired?" He asked, moaning softly as your boipussy wrapped around his thick cock. He nodded to your words, deciding he would have to hold himself back from cumming now. He placed his hands on your hips, gripping onto them firmly, then he began to thrust up into you at a bit of a slow pace.

I started to bounce up and down on Vincent's hard cock while he thrusted into me making rather loud clapping noises. I started to try to kiss him while riding him.

He looked up a bit and pressed his lips against yours while you bounced on his cock, pleasured groans escaping his lips. He gave your ass a hard smack, sliding his tongue into your mouth while he passionately kisses you.

I wrapped my arms around Vincent's neck while kissing and bouncing on him. "Thrust into me harder." I say.

"Don't give me commands." He whispered, breaking the kiss. He grabbed onto your asscheeks tightly and keeps you in place as he suddenly began to roughly thrust into you, not warning you whatsoever as he did.

As I was being held in place and pounded into without much of a warning after being told, "Don't give me commands", by Vincent I let out a loud moan.

He leaned forward and bit down on your collarbone, sucking on your skin softly and his thrusts got harder into you. He slaps your ass again, slapping it in the same spot multiple times for a few seconds, then grabbing back onto your hip tightly, "Take daddy's cock.."

As I was getting fucked more like a slut by Vincent I couldn't help but moan even more and louder.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me harder." I said in response to Vincent.

"Um mmm, you like getting treated like a little sissy?" He kissed down your chest and licked your nipple soflty, teasing it with his tongue as he started to thrust faster into you. His large shaft rubbing against every part of your tight hole. He licked up your chest, going all the way up to your jawline, then planted his lips onto your's, kissing you as deeply as possible as he continued to fuck you on the couch.

As Vincent was going a lot more kinky by kissing down my smooth chest and licking my nipples I was starting to get a lot more horny even while getting fucked.

As he was licking back up to my mouth I was starting to get way more horny than I was already previously. While Vincent was coming back up to my mouth I was able to say, "Come on daddy. Treat me like your personal fucktoy." I said somewhat in an aggressive tone.

He broke the kiss and growled softly into your ear, almost as a threat of a predator about to takes its prey. He slid his hand up your back and gripped onto your hair tightly, pulling back on it as he slammed his cock deep up into you, forcing your head back from his pulling as he did. He suddenly bit down harder than ever on one of the hickey's he previously marked your neck with. His balls slapping against your plump asscheeks with each of his hard thrusts.

I was flooding with even more ecstasy as Vincent took my aggressive plea. I was starting to go crazy from the hard pounding to the point where I could feel the build-up that I felt earlier. I was going to cum from Vincent's hard fucking itself again.

"This time I want you to beg to cum." He whispered in a deep, threatening tone, right into your ear. His hot breath hitting your ear as he did. His cock as hard as ever as it throbbed inside of your warm little hole. He tightened his grip on your hair as much as he could, licking down your chest and going back to your nipple, nibbling on it and teasing it more with his mouth. He kept pulling you back down onto his cock each time he thrusted in, the grip on your hip tightening and his nails digging into your skin a little as he continued his rough thrusts.

Being told I would have to beg to orgasm I started to beg hoarsely. "Please let me cum daddy. Please please please." I couldn't keep talking cause it kinda hurt to speak because of the rough fucking I was being given.

He got a bit of a smirk when he heard your begging, it just seemed to turn him on more. He didn't speak yet, just continuing to pound into you and pulling on your hair while gripping onto your smooth body. A pleasured groan left his lips as he continued, a bit of his warm pre-cum leaking inside of your hole. His breathing getting deeper and just a bit faster as he drew closer to his orgasm. He was mostly just listening to the sound of your moans and your begging at this point, not really picking up anything else.

As I was going crazy even more because of the fucking. I was feeling the same build-up getting bigger. I knew I was getting close same as Vincent as I could tell from his breathing and groaning.

"Please let me cum daddy. Please." I pleaded hoarsely.

He finally started to realize he was getting close and simply nodded as a way of showing he's giving you permission to cum. He slammed his full length into you, leaving it there for a few seconds, then went to doing extremely hard, yet slow thrusts into you, burying his full shaft each thrust.

As I was being given permission to cum I started to feel it building up way more than previously. I was starting to feel like I was going to cum but not yet.

As I started to feel Vincent burying himself much deeper into me I was starting feel my orgasm unleashing. I started to sissygasm yet again. My eyes rolled back and I let out a loud, "AHHHHH."

A soft moan escaped his lips and he bit down on the side of your neck once again, thrusting his entire length into your one final time. His cum shot out into you, multiple thick strands of his hot cum shooting deep into your hole. He panted lightly as his orgasm stopped, pulling away from your neck a bit as he did. "Fuck...your ass feels amazing."

I was still "AHHH" ing as Vincent was talking. I couldn't hear anything. The ecstasy was overwhelming. I couldn't feel it but my dick was twitching rapidly shooting cum all over Vincent's chest. I kept cumming for the next 10 seconds.

He had a bit of a prideful smirk as you he watched you cumming for a few seconds, then left a soft kiss on your cheek, letting out a pleasured sigh and kissing your chest gently. "I'm definitely in need of another shower."

I was very tired now from the more intense sissygasm. I was starting to recover my senses again when I could almost hear what Vincent was saying.

After a few more seconds I recovered all my senses. "What was that love?" I asked in a rather breathy and hoarse voice.

"We both need to shower hun." He mumbled into your ear, resting his head on your shoulder for the time being. He really wasn't feeling like moving just yet. His cock feeling sensitive from his orgasm. He licked his lips and sighed in content, "We umm, kinda forgot to lube you up this time. You're definitely gonna have some pains down there."

"Yeah. That's three showers just this day." I responded with a somewhat normal voice that was still somewhat hoarse.

When he said I'd have pains I responded with, "Eh, there was still a good bit of your cum that was in there from the last time. Not much of a need to worry I think." I replied.

I climbed off and got on my knees putting my butt plug back in and started to clean off Vincent's cock with my mouth by licking it.

After 15 minutes of me and Vincent showering together we dried each other off and stepped out of the bathroom heading to the bedroom. We went to bed naked and cuddled with each other.

End of story for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the story. I know I enjoyed making it as well. This story was made over 2 weeks. I thank my collaborator on this story. If you're reading this horse. Love you.