Femboy City: Captured

Story Info
Husband hunting.
5.1k words
4.12
12.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

"Run!" Roy shouted, as he looked back to his companion falling behind while they ran through the ruins of an empty town. Nature had all but taken hold of the town, destroying the asphalt below while large thick vines strapped the shells of old destroyed vehicles. "They'll catch up if we don't hurry!"

"I-I can't keep up!" Jason shouted; the young slim man clearly less athletic than Roy. "J...just shoot them!"

Roy gritted his teeth as the grip of the long-ranged rifle strapped to his back tightened, just before he glanced back to see bright white lights getting stronger in the distance.

"It's too dark, just keep running! A little longer and we're home free!" Roy yelled, before he quickly dug into his messenger bag.

He needed to get plan B ready.

"But-"

Before Jason could finish, there was a loud crash and two pink robotic mech landed in front of them, each of them blocking their path at a towering 12 feet. Its sudden presence forcing the two to skid to a stop.

Roy cursed as he and Jason dodged one of the pink mechs grab, before he pulled a large round ball from his bag, pressed a large red button and flung it at the mechs just as they lurched forward. There was a high-pitched screech that rang through the abandoned town for a few moments, before the blaring light in front of them flickered off, both of the large mechs now clearly powered down.

"Was that-"

"My last EMP, yes. Now let's go before more pinkies catch up!" Roy shouted, grabbing Jasons by the wrist and dragging him down an alleyway.

******

Hours later Roy and Jason were sitting in front of a small fire in the middle of the dark long abandoned forest.

After miraculously getting away from their pursuers earlier, Roy and Jason were able to find a running river and made a quick camp, since both were not only in desperate need of rest, but also a bath with all the running they've had to go through to escape the pursuers.

"I'm getting sick of being hunted down." Jason said bitterly, as he stared deep into their small lit campfire.

"Same" Roy said with a sigh, as he wrapped an arm around Jason and pulled him into his warm embrace. "Not like we have a choice if we want to stay free though." Roy pointed out, kissing the side of Jasons head.

It wasn't too long ago when Roy had run into Jason, who was also running away from the mechs. He was about to be snatched by the gold-plated leader mech itself, until Roy stepped in and saved him from a life full of nothing but fake happiness. Since then, the two have grown close fairly quickly even with the mechs hot on their tails.

"Me maybe, but I'm not the one packing heat." Jason pointed out, glancing at the weapon still strapped to Roys shoulder. "One blast from that and you could kill any of them like they're gnats"

"Been over this I have to save the gun for serious encounters"

"So, the generals men almost catching the both of us, that's not serious enough for you?" Jason asked confused, only for Roy to remain silent avoiding the question. "Fine... I'm just worried about us, you know."

"Yeah... I know." Roy said before kissing Jasons cheek.

Jason was slimmer and lighter than Roy, he might've been around 5'7 and was fairly scrawny. His features were a bit less soft than Roy with his smooth buttery and his long black hair tied into a ponytail, he truly looked out of place in the wilderness. The moment Roy laid eyes on him he knew Jason wasn't going to last long without help.

Roy on the other hand was a pretty well-built guy at 5'11, he's been on the run for the past decade of his life now, so he was toned, and his bronze-like skin was covered in scars from all the wounds he's obtained from his life on the run. His blonde wavy hair was a tad bit long, but he kept it manageable pulling it back into a small bun.

"You know... it's been a while" Jason said, breaking the silence before he reached into Roys lap and rubbed his crotch through the fabric of his cargo shorts. "And we just showered~" Jason sang.

A smile spread on Roys lips while his rod throbbed to life against Jasons palm. "Does it feel like I'll stop you?"

Jason let out a small giggle, before he crawled on their small blanket and positioned himself in between Roys thighs. "Like you'd even deny a blowjob."

With that the raven-haired man slipped Roys pants off and his girthy dick sprang forth throbbing in excitement. Roys veiny member was a solid 8 inches with a bit of girth, only making it look more intimidating. Yet despite its intimidating size, the base of his cock lay a surprisingly bare crotch.

While Roy was clearly masculine, he still shaved himself whenever possible down to the skin with his pubes, but did he allowed himself to keep his scruffy beard.

"I really like this bad boy." Jason said, licking up the side of Roys cock. "It always gets so hard when I give it a little attention."

"Don't stop giving it attention than." Roy said with a small smirk, just before Jason finally slid his mouth onto Roys rod causing him to let out a small moan of pleasure, his hand quickly finding the back Jasons head.

Jason didn't waste any time and started bobbing his head on Roys meat, his mouth taking in about half of his cock, while his hand jerked off the rest of his soon saliva coated shaft.

As Jason continued to work Roys member, he counited to let out small groans of pleasure enjoying the feel of Jasons fat tongue gliding up and down the underside of his penis, but he was also sure to keep his head on a swivel just in case.

Minutes later Jason could finally start to feel Roys cock begin to pulse in his mouth, making him begin to moan on the mans dick harder, sending shivers up Roys spine.

"C... close... I'm almost..." Roy started, his breathing getting more labored until finally Roys hips bucked into Jasons throat who gagged, but still continued to suck on Roys cock, going just a bit deeper now. "I'm cumming!"

Ropes of Roys thick cum soon shot into Jasons mouth filling it with his warm seed. Jason moaned as Roy unloaded into his mouth until finally, he felt the last of Roys cum spill from the mans slit letting him back away and swallow his load.

"Thanks babe." Roy said with a smile on his face, as he stared down at his lover. He wanted more, but after all the running done today, he was tired and spent.

"There's no more fun ammo in the gun, is there?" Jason suddenly asked, as he looked up to Roy with a serious expression. "You just used your last EMP, and we're out of gun ammo."

"... If it makes you feel any better, I've been out of ammo for like 5 weeks now." Roy finally admitted, before he leaned back on his elbows and looked up into the starry night sky. "I just didn't want you to worry... and they've been falling for the bluff pretty well."

"Well... that's interesting." Jason said, before there was a small moment of silence and Jason crawled over to wrap his arms around Roy. "Thanks for telling me, babe"

"Thanks for understanding." Roy said with a sigh of relief, wrapping an arm around Jason and laying down so they both stared up at the stars. "... I love you, Jason."

"Love you too, babe."

****

"Fuck!" Roy cursed, while running through yet another abandoned town. Low on supplies, Jason suggested they try to loot a town while they still had some space in between the mechs. There was always the chance that Roy could find the necessary parts to make another EMP, so he agreed. But that was a mistake.

It didn't take long for the whirl of mech limbs to fill the quiet forest, and just like that the two were running away for their lives again. At some point they were separated when a pinkie came crashing through a crumbleing building, leaving Roy running through the town alone, circling the area in hopes of finding his lover.

"Jason! Jason can you hear me?!" Roy shouted, as he jumped through the blown out window of an abandoned house landing in a spacious backyard. "Please Jason ca-"

Before the blonde could finish his sentence, a large gold-plated mech fell from the sky with a thud in front of Roy, making him slide to a halt.

"Shit!" Roy cursed, backing away from the mech, quickly taking aim his rifle at the mechs plated chest. "Don't move! Move a single inch and I'll fire!"

At first there was nothing in response, but silence until there was the soft hiss of releasing pressure, making Roy go wide eyed as the round armored plate in the middle of the mechs chest was cracked agar, letting the pilot hop out of his cushiony padded seat, landing on the ground gracefully.

"You're going to shoot me without any ammo?" The small man giggled while running a hand though his hair while Roy glared at him, ignoring the scent of perfume that quickly filled the air.

Standing in front of Roy was a man standing at somewhere near 5'6 at best, his cute button nose paired with his light brown eyes made him almost irresistible to look away from. His styled fluffy blonde hair had streaks of purple at the very ends and his manicured nails were painted black. Both of his ears were pierced along with one of his eyebrows, but the metal only highlighted the mans attractive good looks, causing Roy to grit his teeth hard.

"You're taking the chance that I don't have any ammo?" Roy asked, doing his best to control his facial expressions as he stared down at the femboy, trying not to pay attention to his skintight dark red bodysuit hugging each of his curves leaving nothing to the imagination.

"It's not a chance, Roy. You know I don't risk my boys lives like that." The general replied, his words like silk as he spoke, making Roy fight back a shiver. "Jason told me."

"Bullshit." Roy scoffed. It hasn't been long, but the two have been through too much together, and Roy has always been right besides Jason, there was no way-

Roys thoughts were suddenly broken when the general snapped his fingers, causing the large mech behind him to cast a holographic video showing that Jason was now on his hands and knees getting dp'd by two femboys as they stood in front of their now empty mechs, making Roys eyes water.

"Y-"

"Hes run out of ammo general Edward, he's been out of ammo. Roys ripe for the picking!"

As Roy heard Jasons cheerful voice over a recording he felt a sudden stab in his chest, realizing that his lover wasn't being forced into getting fucked by the two pinkie pilots but was actually a willing participant.

He's been betrayed.

"Very good to hear, as promised you'll get your reward. One femboy sandwichin." Edward declared, before the video feed was cut.

"Honestly I got away with a bargain, for you I was willing to even set him up with a husband of his own. Luckily, all the stupid bastard asked for was a threesome." Edward said with a crooked smile, before licking his lips looking up and down Roy hungerly. "So now it looks like it's just me and you, big boy."

"... Please." Roy begged after a short moment of silence, he was still aiming his gun at Edward, but that was the only thing that gave him some semblance of hope that he'd be able to pull through this in one piece.

But as Edwards smile grew wider, almost looking sinister in a way, Roy knew it was no use.

"I've been dreaming of this moment, Roy. For years I've been touching myself just thinking of this moment." Edward said with a grin, his eyes glued onto Roy like he was prey. "So many other generals have been tracking you down for years, but I knew I was going to be the one to get you, I knew you would be all mine."

"You don't have to do this." Roy said, his voice losing its edge as he stared back at the femboy, he was unarmed, but his mech was still clearly active making him ten times more intimidating.

"I need to Roy, I know losing your memory of Jason and everyone else you've fucked is scary, but it's ok, it'll be so worth it. We are going to be so happy together." Edward said before he began to strip, forcing Roy to shut his eyes tight making Edward shiver at the gesture.

"And that right there is one of the reasons, Roy. You're so loyal, so faithful. When we get back to the city, I swear we'll be monogamous I promise, finding a faithful man like you who won't go Gaga over every little slut in the cities is rare. Especially a handsome guy like you." Edward explained, as he stood proudly naked in front of Roy watching him closely.

"I don't want to forget him." Roy said, as visions of Jason flashed through his head. It wasn't long, but Roy truly loved him with all his heart. Jason might've lied and betrayed him, but his own feelings were real, and Roy didn't want to lose them, he didn't want to lose any of his memories period. "I don't want to forget any of them."

Edward only let out a small giggle. "... Too bad."

With that Roy quickly turned on his heels, trying to rush back towards the abandoned house only to get tackled to the ground from behind.

"W-wait!" Roy screamed, as he felt Edwards silky smooth skin rub against him while the small femboy pinned him from behind.

"No more waiting." Edward said with a smile, before he somehow managed to flip Roy over onto his back and pin his arms on each side of his head. "I've been waiting, Roy. It's time to get to know each other"

"Pl- ugh" Roy groaned out, as Edward leaned in and started to kiss and suck at Roys collarbone. The feeling of the man's plush lips pressing against his collar bone so lustfully quickly got a response from Roys cock already at fully mast.

"Over a decade and you never killed a single one of my boys while we hunted you down." Edward said through each kiss, before ripping Roys shirt in two. "That's so fucking hot, pumpkin."

Roy was forced to endure the onslaught of soft femboy kisses, as Edward made his way down Roys chest. Each kiss felt like it was sapping all the aches and pain from Roys battered body, along with most his strength to fight back.

Not that it mattered, Edward was clearly stronger than most femboys should be.

Roy tried to push Edward off once he felt his pants get torn off his legs, but the femboy was firmly planted and clearly had a target in mind.

"Perfect! You look even better than what Jason described in the report."

Hearing the statement filled Roys heart with pain until he felt his dick slither into heaven.

Edwards mouth.

The moment Roy felt his cock enter Edwards warm mouth; his eyes rolled back in his head. It was unlike anything Roy had ever felt with any man hes been with. No mouth was ever so perfectly warm or sloppy with slippery saliva, yet somehow sticky at all the same time. And to make matters worse, Roy didn't feel Edward stop taking in his prick until his plush pillowy lips pressed firmly against Roys pelvis, deepthroating his girthy cock like a champion causing shivers to travel all throughout his body.

This power to pleasure his meat pole was otherworldly.

"Fuuuuuuck! Nooo!" Roy screamed, his toes curling as he felt Edwards slim tongue slither around Roys cock, letting the man feel the hard cool bead from Edwards tongue piercing press up against his already pulsating meat.

Edward hadn't even begun to properly suck Roys cock and already he was desperately holding back his orgasm.

If he came it would truly be over, one by one his memories would start to fade, and he'd be at the femboys mercy.

When Edwards lips slowly began to slide up Roys length, the quivering man truly believed that he was already going to blow, but luckily Edwards freed Roy stiff pole, letting out a loud pop as it sprung out his mouth. "Fuck, and you taste delicious. I love the thick veins on your dick, pumpkin. It's so cute feeling your heartbeat."

Roy clenched his teeth as he did his best to compose himself, but before he could respond to Edward, he suddenly felt a small bead press into his asshole, bursting inside of him upon entry. "W-what was that?!"

The moment he felt the bead bust inside his body; Roy could feel liquid spread through his cavity making him groan uncomfortable.

"Go jelly, it's for femme husband on the go, it's great for lube when you don't have a bottle." Edward declared, making Roy stare at him wide eyed while Edward grinned mischievously. "Did you think I wouldn't find out? You thought I wouldn't look at your history and find out about the boyfriend you weren't allowed to have while you still lived in the facility."

Roy quickly tried his best to crawl away from the femboy, only now realizing what kind of femboy he was, but Edward grabbed the man by his hips, before pulling him back and pressed their cocks up into each other.

Finally, he could get a clear look of Edwards prick to see he was a full 10.5 inches long and while he wasn't as thick as Roy, the tip of Edwards penis held a large, flanged mushroom cap, swooping upward.

Edward was a Femboy stud.

The moment they touched ball sacks Roy could feel his still rock-hard member involuntary twitch in excitement, the tip oozing with pre from the preview of Edwards dick sucking skills.

"You were such a naughty boy back then, pumpkin. They caught you two fucking constantly, and you weren't always on top, were you? ~" Edward asked with a knowing smile as he rubbed their shafts against one another, his monster leaking just as much pre as Roy was. "I was so happy to read that report. I knew we were perfect for each other after reading it. I'm a switch too, pumpkin. And I've dying to fuck your tight little fuckhole."

"T... that's not-" Roy started, only to let out a whimper once he felt Edwards begin to rub the tip of his member against the entrance of Roys puckered hole, coating it in the lube that slowly leaked out of Roys tight awaiting cavity.

"Don't worry, pumpkin." Edward said before leaning in and kissing Roys nose. "You can top me once I'm spent, but I really want to make you cum with my dick."

With that Edward sunk his cock into Roys ass with one rough forceful thrust, letting him get balls deep into Roys lubed up asshole with ease.

The moment Roy felt Edwards hard burly member invade his depths, all the mountains surrounding them crumbled, all bodies of water nearby lit ablaze, and the very stars above them started to align with one another overtop in broad daylight.

Roy came.

Roy came harder than he had ever in his entire life, cum firing out of his cock so hard it flew over his own head and stained his discarded gun almost 4 feet away. all while letting out the most erotic moan that's every left his lips.

It had been ages since Roy had another man even tease his ass and now here this monster of a penis firmly lodged inside in quivering asshole, trying to claim its territory.

Edward let out his own moan of pleasure as he adjusted to Roys tightness. Never before had the general felt any more immaculate hole take hold of his girthy rod, from neither femboy nor regular man.

He needed to claim it for himself and no one else.

"A-all those bottom bitches-" Edward started through gritted teeth, before he began to slowly long stroke Roys ass, letting the femboy feel each one of Roys slick ass folds. "Had no idea what they were missing!"

"G..gahh... uuuuuughh!" Roy groaned, as he felt Edwards cock finally begin to move after what felt like an eternity of waiting, causing the small sliver of sanity he still had to spark to life.

He needs to stop this.

"Your ass is the best, pumpkin; I love it so much! I can't wait until we get married." Edward groaned out, as he fucked Roys ass tenderly. There would be plenty of time to be rougher during the honeymoon. "Your ass was made for me Roy! We're so good for each other!"

"N... no!" Roy shouted through gritted teeth, trying his best to focus on anything other than Edwards mushroom capped prick reshaping his insides.

12