Femboy City: Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward smiled, leaning in to kiss Roys nose. "Need more huh, pumpkin? You don't want to make sweet love like that?" Edward asked, as his hips started to speed up, making Roy let out a whimper of pleasurable pain while the slapping sound of their hips crashing into each other echoes throughout the town. "That enough for you pumpkin?"

"Uuuuuughh!" Roy moaned in response, his back arching off the grass as he felt his guts being rearranged by Edwards raging prick pummeling his prostate. With each thrust the mushroom capped tip teased and poked at the man's sensitive muscle, causing precum to ooze out of Roys hard cock as it slapped in between both of their lower stomachs.

"When I bring you back, I'm asking for a demotion!" Edward shouted as he pounded away at Roys cavity, while he interlocked their fingers making the fuck more romantic. "I'm ready for a family now, pumpkin. I wasn't before, but now that I have you, I can't wait until you impregnate me!"

Tears started to fall from Roys eyes as he felt his mind slowly grow numb from the pleasure. He couldn't feel it exactly, but he knew it was beginning.

Memories were going to be overwritten.

"Stawp! Roy pleaded, as he crossed his shaky legs against Edwards waist stopping the stud mid thrust giving Roy a small moment of rest. "Please Edward! Pl-"

"Call me Eddy, pumpkin." Edwards said with a smile before he began to slowly rocked his hips making Roy groan. "Say it, pumpkin."

"E-eddy! p-" Roy started, only for Edward to suddenly thrust his hips in and out of Roys hole mercilessly, causing Roys eyes to roll back into his head while his hips fully arched off the ground "Eddy!"

"Cum for me, pumpkin!"

Roy needed no invitation, before Edward even commanded it, he shot his second load out of his cock with an animalistic groan, his whole-body now writhing in pleasure as it was brought to its second prostate orgasm.

Once Roys ass clenched around the femboys cock as he shot his load all over his own face and chest, Edward let out his own pleasurable moan as he stuffed Roys ass full of his seed, quickly filling Roys puckered hole to the very brim. Some of the femboys extra thick seed even oozed out of Roys plugged ass as Edward pumped full of his batter.

"Oh fuck! Milk me good, pumpkin. Take every last drop." Edward said shivering, before he kissed and sucked at Roys collarbone leaving behind dark love bites, causing Roy to twitch and squirm under Edward, unable to hide the pleasure he was feeling.

Roy could feel the fear and dread slowly leave his body in real time; the negative feelings literally fucked out of him. But it didn't relax him at all, that just meant the femboy was winning causing Roy to cry under Edward despite the pleasure coursing through his very core.

He was already having trouble remembering what Jasons even looked like.

"Come on pumpkin, don't cry. I'm so much better than that tramp. I would never sell you out to an enemy no matter what, he didn't deserve you." Edward said before he began to rock his hips, stirring Roys cream filled hole making the large muscular man whimper, realizing the femboy was still hard and raring to go. "You're mine now pumpkin, we should be celebrating. Please don't cry."

With that Edward finally leaned in and kissed Roy directly, causing him to let out a small moan against Edwards plush lips. His small, pierced tongue easily slid into Roys mouth letting him taste his sweet saliva bringing more chills throughout Roys body as Edward slowly picked up his thrusting speed.

Roy continued to cry and moan as he was getting impaled by Edward, but his whimpers and cries fell on death ears. The only people around for miles being the other two femboys who were busy spit roasting his ex-lover, while his own legs still remained wrapped around Edwards waist against his crumbling will.

Nobody was going to save him.

*****

"Pumpkin!" Edward shouted rushing at the large muscular man and latched onto his arm. "There you are pumpkin. I've been looking for you everywhere, you gave me a heart attack!"

Roy peered down at the small stud latched onto his arm before scoffing and poking Edwards side. "What are you talking about tiger? 'I've been looking for you'. You're the person who got lost, not me.

Roy was clean shaven now and his once long blonde hair was cut short, faded and gelled to make him look a bit edgy, despite what he knew was his true personality.

"I did not get lost; I was an army general. Outside the city, I know the forest like the back of my hand!" Edward proudly defended.

"And inside the city, you forget where you parked the car while you were out getting a cake for your brothers birthday party last week." Roy pointed out before he leaned in and kissed Edwards button nose. "But I love that quirky side of yours."

Edward giggled before kissing Roys toned bicep. "I love you too, pumpkin."

"UGGGGH!" A man suddenly moaned, making the two look over to see the large orgy that was now taking place near the femboy parade that was going on. It wasn't strange for people to be fucking in the streets on a normal day, but during festivals and parades, everyone went mad with lust and the streets were painted in cum and sweat.

"Everyone's really getting into it this year." Roy pointed out, as he saw a small ebony femboy getting two cocks shoved up his ass by two older men, making him squeal in pleasure.

"Yeah ... Do you-" Edward started, until Roy pulled Edward close to his side loping an arm around his waist.

"If anyone even looks at you too long, I'm knocking their teeth out." Roy declared before he sent a nearby man a glare, noticing the mans eyes lingering on Edwards chest and face. "And I'm not interested in touching any femboy here, unless they're the adorable stud I married 3 years ago who's soon to be my pregnant husband."

A blush crept onto Edwards cheeks, but he smiled before he leaned his head against Roy. "You-"

"G-general!" A sudden voice called out, making Edward glance over to a nearby parade float that was passing by to see a thin raven-haired man was being fucked by a beefy hulking man covered in fiery red hair looking almost making him look like a bear while the slim man was chained and tied down on his hands and knees. "G- general! Help! It's me Jason!"

"Do you know that guy?" Roy suddenly asked, making Edward turn to him to see the clear look of disgust written all over Roys face watching as a random citizen climbed onto the float to face fuck Jason shutting slicing his pleas. "If you do, your friend has some weird taste"

A large mischievous smile spread on Edwards face, watching as Roy stared at his ex-lover completely indifferent.

It was true confirmation that Roy truly belonged to him.

"No, he must have me confused with someone else." Edward said with a shrug, leading Roy away from the parade.

"How does anyone confuse you for someone else? '' Roy said with a chuckle, as he looked over at his husband, his eyes lingering at Edwards firm shapely ass filling his skinny jeans just right.

"I'm not the only stud around here, you know." Edward pointed out, just as they finally made it out the crowd surrounding the streets.

"You're the only stud I see worth looking at."

Edward let out another giggle hearing Roys loving words, before he hugged the mans arm as they walked through the streets of the city aimlessly. "Tell me again how we first met, pumpkin."

"I don't get why you like hearing that story so much, you were there." Roy said with a small chuckle as he looked around into the nearby stores that were still open during the festival.

"Because you keep saying it was love at first sight."

"It was." Roy admitted, kissing the top of Edwards head. "When I walked into the gym and saw you working on that leg press pushing through 550lb like it was nothing, I had to get your number, tiger."

The same mischievous crooked smile grew on Edwards face, feeling a surge of pride hearing the memory. "I remember someone asking me back to their apartment, not my number."

"I asked for your number after you fucked me!" Roy defended while Edward burst out into laughter.

Whenever Roy told the story of their first meeting, Edward couldn't help but laugh. It was adorable how quickly Roy fabricated the memory of their first meeting. At first, he kept asking him to recite the story to try and commit it to memory, but by now after being together for 3 years, he only did it for pure enjoyment. He was never going to forget.

He'd be a fool to forget even the smallest detail of his loving husband.

12