Femboy High Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex is confronted in the boys locker room.
1.9k words
4.53
20.2k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
291 Followers

Alex

I ran back to the boy's locker room covered in the cum of a guy I just met. It was one of the most humiliating experiences of my life, and I was so incredibly turned on. Every day felt like a battle between being a massive slut like my sister and not getting expelled from the school which was helping me secure a spot in a nice college. My libido was painfully high (just like my sister's), and ever since I started dressing the way I wanted, I finally felt free and alive.

Josh, I think his name was, had came all over my face, in my hair, and all over my cheerleading uniform. His cum was stuck to my lips, and I licked it off, tasting his bitterness. The slutty part of me was tempted to return to cheerleader practice covered in another guy's cum, but the rational part of me knew I needed to hide it or risk getting expelled. My sister could attest to getting expelled for having sex on campus.

Josh was hot but seemed kind of stupid. He was definitely into me though I couldn't tell if he was gay or one of those macho-straight guys who assured me I didn't count while their dick was in my mouth or they were bottoming out in my boy pussy. Either way, Josh would have to wait while I hid my slutty crime.

One thing Josh couldn't have known was I love sexual humiliation. The first time I had to change in front of the lacrosse team, I was practically begging them to pull my panties down and gangbang me until I couldn't move. That asshole Dominic had to ruin everything by being a dick. I totally would have sucked his cock if he just asked. I even like when guys are a little mean to me during sex, but he's just a bully.

I slipped into the boy's locker room to find it empty. The lacrosse team probably had less than an hour before they showed up. Feeling like the deviant I am, I stripped naked and started masturbating, imagining the lacrosse team taking turns on my slutty hole and fucking my whore mouth. Arthur clearly had it bad for me, and I had no doubt he would proposition me by the weekend. The rest of the team seemed curious about using my tiny body. They were all so tall, and every one of them was in great shape.

Feeling particularly depraved and turned on from being turned into a cum rag by Josh, I went into my book bag and pulled out the butt plug I kept in the secret velcro compartment on the bottom. I slobbered on it imagining Josh's gorgeous, fat cock from earlier and slipped it into my needy hole. Then I furiously jerked off until I sprayed cum on my locker.

I left my princess plug in and took a shower to wash Josh's cum out of my hair. I was still hard from my humiliating encounter earlier and contemplated waiting naked for the lacrosse team to arrive. It would be poetic to take the same path my sister had taken. Let all the jocks see my pale, petite body, and the pink, heart-shaped jewel getting my asshole ready for them.

As I hesitated with my depraved gambit, someone entered the locker room. I didn't even have my locker open as I hurried to get dressed.

"Alex," said a voice I didn't recognize. My heart jumped. I was completely naked and alone with whoever this guy was. I turned slowly to see Josh standing there, panting. He was so tall, above average looking, but sweet. I still wanted to suck his cock and eat his asshole if he let me. It was then I realized I was still completely naked with Alex's hungry eyes on me. He didn't say a word, just stared at my naked body.

"What?" I asked him, trying to sound confident but needing his cock so fucking badly in that moment.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. I told the coach I was having diarrhea."

"I'm fine." I stood defiant and nude like he had barged into my personal dressing room. I couldn't let him know how much I wanted him to ruin my holes. His eyes kept drifting down to my little, four-inch cock which was even smaller when I was soft.

"I'm sorry I came on you. I guess I just got too excited. That's never happened before. You're so beautiful."

My face flushed. A guy had never told me I was beautiful before. Hot, slutty, girly, faggy, a bitch, fuckable, all of that and more, but not beautiful. It seemed like Josh might have a crush on me and not just an impulse to fuck me.

"It's fine. What did you tell my coach?"

Josh hesitated like he couldn't remember what he said ten minutes ago. "I told her you got your period."

I snorted a laugh. "You'd be a terrible spy." What a doofus. A sweet doofus.

"Yeah...listen, I'm not gay or anything, but if you wanted to hang out this weekend or something, or maybe meet up at a party..."

"There's supposed to be a huge party at Veronica Wells's mansion Friday."

"I heard about that. Did you want to meet me there, or me and Donald could drive you..." Josh alternated between looking in my eyes, then at my little cock.

"I live in the same community as her, I'm just going to walk there. I'll see you at the party though."

"Okay..." Josh looked away for good this time, biting his lower lip. He was bent over the top of a locker, probably hiding his erection. If he bent me over and took me right now, I wouldn't stop him. There was something sweet about him, something trustworthy. I would gladly worship his cock and do anything he wanted, but he had to ask or make me do it. Couldn't stand when guys made me make the first move. I'm too submissive to be doing that. It just feels wrong

I turned around and started to get dressed, giving him one last opportunity to impose on me, but he didn't. Only after did I realize I must have shown him my princess plug. He said sorry again and turned to leave.

"Josh, coach says hurry the fuck up, you're not allowed to miss wind sprints," another voice shouted into the locker room, making my heart jump. This felt like the beginning of a series of events which would end with me being spitroasted by two lacrosse players. If only I could be so lucky. Instead, Josh left me alone in the locker room, too nice to pressure me into sex.

I was just pulling up my panties when Josh shoved me against the locker. He reached into my underwear and squeezed my junk before he started stroking my little cock with the tips of his fingers. I was trembling in erotic excitement. His erection pressed against my butt, and I could feel him breathing on my neck, making my nipples hard.

"Tell me you want it," he said, except it wasn't his voice. This was someone completely different. I whirled around and saw Arthur, the guy who stood up for me yesterday, looking down on me. His eyes looked downright evil like he wanted to hurt me. He was so much bigger than me, and I was completely naked with a butt plug in. His hand was stroking his cock as he stared at me.

"Nice plug. You waiting for a guy to pull it out and shove his cock up your ass?"

I couldn't tell if I was more scared or turned on. But I did know I wanted to suck his cock. I got on my knees and kissed his cockhead. He was longer than Josh but not as thick. Before I could indulge myself by nuzzling his sack, he pushed his cock in my mouth and didn't stop until he was down my throat. I gagged a bit, but my sister had taught me how to throat a guy. I took him to the hilt like a good slut.

"Good girl. Just like your sister. You know, my brother was on the football team when she went to St. Igneos. I know all about her. Her friends, her grades, what she looks like covered in cum. You know they took pictures of her, right? Was shared all over the school." As if to hammer home the humiliation, Arthur pulled out his phone and took a picture with my lips wrapped around his cock. Then he started fucking my throat, getting more rough with each stroke. I couldn't help but masturbate as I drooled on his cock. He was treating me like I always wanted to be treated. He fucked my face so hard, he started slamming my head against the locker. I felt dizzy from arousal and maybe the blows to the head.

Instead of cumming down my throat, he yanked me up, spun me around, then bent me over. I yipped as he laid a painful smack across my ass.

"Such a fucking whore. Imagine what I thought when I asked around and found out you were Jessica's little sister. Guess it runs in the family, huh? You both being huge whores and all." Arthur pulled out my butt plug, grabbed my hair, and pushed it in my mouth. Then he kicked my legs apart and pressed his cock to my little asshole. He was was not gentle with me, going balls-deep in one thrust, making me tremble and go soft.

"Surprised you're still tight. Can't say the same about your sister." He started to fuck me, rough from the start. His heavy balls slapped against mine, making them ache. He was so rough in my delicate hole, I couldn't even think. I was cock drunk. Arthur had addled me by being so rough and degrading. He was my dream sexual partner, using me up like a whore and treating me like trash. I could imagine him using me and Jessica at the same time, making us do stuff together while pleasing him.

He smacked my ass again then yanked my head back and started to ride me. My ass hurt from his hips colliding with mine. There was so much power in each thrust, it felt like he was drilling through me. Before he came, he pulled out, shoved me to my knees, and pulled the princess plug out of my mouth. Then he made me do ass to mouth as he fed me his thick, sticky load. I obeyed his every gesture and command, letting him fill my mouth and taste myself on his cock. His hand was pulling my hair, keeping my head in place.

"Good girl. You'll live up to your sister's reputation yet."

I was his dumpster. My heart pounded from the most intense sexual encounter of my life. I didn't want to swallow his cum, just keep tasting it and pushing my tongue through it to feel how thick it was. When he pulled out, he wiped his cock in my hair then headed for the showers. I only had the presence of mind to dress and leave before he returned. There was no way my mind or body could withstand another sexual encounter with Arthur.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
291 Followers