Femboy High Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh decides to approach Alex.
2k words
4.63
17k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
297 Followers

"Are futas gay?" I asked Donald as he drove us to school the next day.

"What?" he asked, partially in disbelief of what he had just heard.

"You know what a futa is, right?"

"Like a chick with a dick, right?"

"Yeah, I'm saying, is it gay to masturbate to futa porn?"

"What the fuck nonsense are you trying to bring into my car?" said Donald, rolling his window down like my question was a fart that could dissipate with enough air.

"This is like a legit question, man. Do you think it's gay for a guy to look at futa porn."

"Well, for starters, there's a massive difference between looking at porn and beating off to it. I've looked at plenty of weird porn, but I never jacked it to an anal rose or time stop porn."

"What the hell is anal rose time stop porn?" I asked.

"What the fuck are you asking me about futa porn? Is it gay?"

"Yeah."

"I mean, what's the difference between a trans girl and a futa? Is it gay to have a trans girlfriend? I don't know if I can answer these philosophical questions. Ask your father."

"My dad probably thinks I'm still a virgin."

"Why you asking me about futas?"

"I don't know man," I paused, thinking of an excuse, "was just looking at porn last night and...you know what a trap is?"

"Is it a futa?"

"Kind of. Not sure what the difference is. A futa is a chick with a dick. A trap is like a boy who looks like a hot girl."

"Like Alex Reynolds?"

I swallowed hard. "Yeah, like him."

"Dude, if he was a girl I'd fuck the living shit out of her. No boy should be that cute."

"Holy shit, dude, right? Like I'm not going to tell someone where they can change, but he's going to get fucked if he keeps showing up in the locker room every day."

"By Dominic, you mean?"

"Dude, Dominic is a fucking creep. Arthur was about to beat his ass." I did have to worry about Dom chasing Alex out of the locker room for good. I wasn't the only one who wanted to watch Alex change, and Dom wasn't doing anyone any favors. I'd have to tell Alex I had his back when I gave him his makeup purse.

"I think Arthur wants to fuck Alex," said Donald.

"He has a girlfriend."

"Yeah, but Alex doesn't count. Alex is the kind of girl who can keep a secret. Give you a handjob under the bleachers and not tell anyone."

"Did...you get a handjob from Alex?" I asked.

"What? No! I'm just saying, Alex looks like the kind of girl who can keep a secret. So if you wanted to fool around with her, have her suck your dick..."

"So it's not gay if Alex sucks your dick?"

"That depends, is she a futa or a trap?"

We pulled into school and headed for our classrooms, unable to answer such thoughtful inquiries.

"You know who her sister is, right?" said Donald, but I wasn't listening. I spotted Alex standing outside his classroom and ditched Donald to go talk to him. It was in that moment I forgot how horned up I was for him. You would absolutely not know Alex was a boy until you saw his tiny junk in the locker room. Trap didn't even begin to describe him. Not just his hair, lips, or eyes, but the way he stood, his skin, just this feminine aura about him.

When I got closer, I realized he was looking a lot more like a boy than usual. It took me a second, but I realized he wasn't wearing any makeup. When I approached him, he was talking to two girls, Amber and Kelly. Alex eyed me up and down before either of us spoke.

"What do you want?" said Alex, standoffish. I swallowed hard. Amber and Kelly said they had to get to class and went inside.

"I uh..." his makeup purse was in my bookbag.

"Are you that fucking asshole from the locker room yesterday?"

"What? No! No, that was Dominic. My name's Josh."

"Uh huh...what the fuck do you want?"

Why was he being such an asshole? Did he think I stopped by just to fuck with him?

"You uh, you left this in the locker room yesterday." I pulled my bag in front of me then pulled out his purse. "I tried to find you, but you had already left."

Alex's eyes lit up when I showed him his makeup. "Holy shit, I thought that asshole stole it off me. Come with me!" Alex grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest bathroom. For a moment I thought he was going to suck my dick as thanks for helping him until he went in the girl's room and told me to stand watch outside.

"I thought you said you were a boy?" I shouted into the bathroom, confused about the situation.

"I am. The boy's bathrooms don't have mirrors. Need to be able to see what I'm doing. Give me a shout if any girls are coming."

I wasn't too nervous about being caught. If anything I was just standing outside the bathroom. I didn't know what kind of trouble if any Alex would get into if he was caught though. I'm not sure most the school understood he was a boy, and if anyone did enter, they'd probably assume he was a girl like I did when I first met him.

He took a few minutes and the warning bell rang. When you were on an athletic scholarship, being late to class wasn't a big deal thankfully. Finally, Alex came out of the girl's room looking cuter than ever. His eyes were more intense and his skin looked flawless. His pinks lips were fuller and had me thinking nasty thoughts about abusing his mouth.

"How do I look?" he asked, striking a pose and pursing his lips together. Every fiber of my being wanted to shove him into the boy's room and wear him out.

"You look hot..." I said, the words slipping out. My heart tensed up. Would Alex think I was gay?

"Awww, thanks." He stood on his tip toes and kissed my cheek, burning it. Against my will I stared at him but didn't grab him. Something passed between us, a thought, a pull. He looked at me, probably expecting me to say something, but I was stunned.

"Well...thanks for bringing my makeup back. Have like five-hundred dollars worth of shit in here. What did you say your name was?"

"...Josh." That was the only time I couldn't remember my name.

"Well...thanks, Josh. I guess I'll see you during practice. Come say hi." Alex moved to leave.

"Wait!" I shouted, way too loud. Alex's shoulders flinched. He turned around.

"Just wanted you to know, if Dom ever fucks with you again, me...Arthur...uh, Donald, everyone really, we have your back. Dom's an asshole. He shouldn't treat you like that."

Alex nodded politely and ran off. Like I said earlier, Alex makes me feel stupid.

Practice after school went a lot better than when Alex was accidentally flashing everyone his junk. After talking to him, even just a little bit, he didn't seem as terrifying. I still wanted to fuck him until he couldn't walk and make him have my kids, but the thoughts weren't as obsessive. I guess I was a little terrified of being gay and being ridiculed the way gay people are. I don't know what my brother, my parents, or Donald would say. My little sister Lisa is only twelve but she's super progressive and has gay friends at her school. But I don't know how everyone else would react. It feels bad. It shouldn't feel bad to like someone this much. It should be a great thing but like, the world's perception of being gay makes it feel bad. It's not a title I want to embrace or carry around with me, but I've never been so drawn to someone as I was to Alex. It's like I'm not straight or gay but instead found a third sexuality that fit me perfectly. I haven't even masturbated to normal porn since Alex showed up at school dressed like a girl.

Of course, all that thinking had my head in the clouds, and I was doing laps around the track again before I knew it. When I approached the cheerleaders practicing, they all stopped and smiled knowingly. Did they know I had a crush on Alex? He probably told them what happened with the makeup bag. Did he think I stole it as an excuse to talk to him? That'd be pathetic. This time Alex was looking right at me. I decided to slow down out of sight from the lacrosse coaches.

"Hey..." said Alex with a knowing smile. I looked behind me and saw the cheerleading coach reviewing a notebook. Seemed like the whole squad was taking a break for a moment.

"Hey..." I said back, trying to be as calm as possible. It was hard with so many eyes on me.

"Did you want to go somewhere and talk really quick?" Alex asked. He looked so bashful holding his pom-poms over his crotch.

"Sure..."

He took my hand and led me behind the equipment shed: a cinder block rectangle where all the practice equipment was stored. The cheerleaders whispered among themselves as we left. This was going just how I imagined it. We were alone now, and my heart was pounding.

"It's quiet back here..." said Alex. I couldn't think of a damn thing to say so I only nodded. I just wanted to force myself on him so badly. Did he know I wanted to fuck his brains out? He had his back to the shed, and no one could see us. I could easily overpower him, but I wanted him to want it.

"So, how long have you been doing lacrosse?"

I couldn't help myself. I stepped right in his space. My erection pressed against his stomach through my baggy shorts. His eyes went wide.

"You want a reward for returning my makeup bag?"

I nodded, my jaw clenched. He reached in my shorts and grabbed my painfully hard cock. I gasped. His hands were smooth but cold. He stroked me. I was practically humping his hand. He kept his eyes on my eyes. I wanted to kiss him.

He knelt down on the turf and yanked the front of my shorts down. My cock launched up like a spring door stopper. He was totally unafraid of touching my cock. As he stroked me, he buried his face in my crotch, sucking and kissing my balls. No girl ever did that. I think I fell in love with him right there. My hand was on top of his head, holding him for support. I was dizzy with lust. The sound of his lips as he sucked my balls, the loud, wet rip before he planted a kiss on them.

Then he kissed my cockhead. My swollen head was balanced on his perfect lips. No one had ever looked so beautiful. I couldn't help myself. I started to cum. It got in his hair, on his uniform, covered his face and those perfect lips. For a moment, he just knelt there stunned at what happened. I had covered the top half of his body in cum. His uniform would be stained. It was matted in his hair. Clung to his lips. I wanted to kiss him, but I was ashamed I came so soon and came all over him.

"Dude, what the fuck!" Alex yelped, unable to comprehend what had happened.

"I'm sorry..." I choked out, my throat dry.

"I can't go back to practice like this!"

"Alex, are you back here?" said an older woman's voice from behind the shed, most likely the cheerleading coach. I hurried and put my cock away, but there was no way Alex could hide what I did to him. He froze.

"Go, run back to the locker room and clean up. I'll cover for you." I shoved Alex towards the school, and he seemed to snap out of it enough to run away. The cheerleading coach came around the building, and my face must have been bright red.

"What are you doing back here? Where's Alex?" said the coach.

"Uhhh, he just got his period?"

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
297 Followers