Femboy Milk

Story Info
With everyone buying breast milk, what's a farmer to do?
9.1k words
4.83
49.6k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I wrote anything, but I recently did this story so I thought I would share it. It's based off of a comic/picture drawn by the artist red7cat.

Synopsis: Breast milk and Futa milk is all the rage, and no one wants to buy cow milk anymore. So, a guy and his futa friend team up to combat the saturated markets with the only tool at their disposal. Femboy milk.

Before I get into it, here's a quick tag warning. This story contains futa on male content. If that's not your cup of tea, you have fair notice.

But with that out of the way, everyone else please enjoy! I don't know if I will turn this into a short series or not. It will depend on the interest or lack thereof.

Thanks!

firebird68

/

/

/

/

/

"Give me another." Ellie sighed, passing her empty glass across the bar to be refilled with alcohol.

"You're going hard tonight." Beck noticed, still only on his second beer. "If anything, I should be the one getting wasted."

Business was going down the tubes, unfortunately. Time had seemingly run out for dairy farmers like him. In the past, small time milk salesmen like him had easily coexisted with the huge companies and been able to make a living selling to local shops and such. But now, there was a new trend in the country. Breast milk.

It had seemingly taken the industry by storm. A couple memes get popular online one day and suddenly it becomes a reality. Every customer wants breast milk for their coffee, cereal, drinking, everything! Well-endowed women had made a killing right from the get-go. And as demand only increased, the number of "suppliers" increased as well. Now, any woman with the patience to start inducing lactation could quit their job and become their own dairy farm. No one wanted his traditional cow milk anymore, and money was shorter than short. The big companies had survived fine with their commercial distribution, but small-time farmers like him were dying out quick. So here he was with his longtime friend Ellie, drinking away his woes.

"I haven't sold more than three gallons for the past week!" he complained.

"I hear ya." Ellie commiserated. "Can't find buyers anymore."

Ellie was in the milk industry, too. Sort of. Ellie sold her own 'futa milk'. And really, it wasn't milk, it was just cum but that's what everyone called it. There had always been a market for the stuff, but once the breast milk craze took off, it became a likewise national phenomenon. They both shared a portion of the market demand, and people bought the stuff by the gallon for its nutritional value. Like almond milk is to real milk, futa milk was to breast milk. Another alternative. But the demand was strictly for futa milk since it apparently had a sweeter quality to it compared to male semen, which was laden with more testosterone and other components that gave it its harsher flavor. So, Beck was out of luck trying to get in on that profit.

"You're having business trouble?" he asked, surprised. "But futa milk is popular as ever."

"Yeah, but now the market is saturated with suppliers!" Ellie whined. "Every stupid lazy futa who wants to make easy cash is getting in on it! And I don't produce the same volume that some of those bitches do. People don't seem to care enough about quality anymore!"

"I didn't realize it was going that tough."

"It is. I've even started selling my breast milk to supplement my income and keep the bills paid. But people want their breast milk from a "real" woman, so I don't get paid as much even though futa breast milk has even more health benefits!"

"If people cared about health benefits, vegetables would be worth a fortune." Beck scoffed, taking another swig of his drink and draining it. "Anyways, I'm headed back home. You want a lift or are you gonna stay?"

"I'll ride with you." She replied. "Don't want to pay for an uber."

The two of them paid their tabs and headed out to Beck's beat up old truck. It was well over two hundred thousand miles into its long life, but he didn't have the cash for a new one and it still worked well enough, even if it was covered in dents and rusting. They rode back out of town and towards their houses, continuing to complain about their current lot before eventually arriving at Ellie's house.

"Thanks for the ride, Beck." Ellie kissed his cheek, hopping out of his truck and heading inside.

"Any time." He called after her before driving the short remaining distance to his own home to get some rest.

The next morning, he was awoken by his phone ringing insistently. Groaning, he glanced at the time. 5:00 in the morning. An hour before he had to be up and start on his daily list of work.

"What is it, Ellie?" he grumbled, having seen her name on the screen.

"Beck!" she practically yelled, excitement filling her voice. "Get over to my place. I've got a great idea!"

"Right now???"

"Yes, right now."

"El, it's five in the morning!" he complained. "I have to get up in an hour and start taking care of the cows. It'll have to wait until after work."

"Forget the cows and just come over." Ellie insisted. "If my plan works out, you'll never need to milk another cow again."

Sighing, Beck dropped the phone and rubbed his chin for a few moments before bringing it back up to his ear.

"Alright, I'll come by." He relented. "But at least let me get some more sleep. A few hours isn't going to make a difference, is it?"

"Well... No..."

"Okay, good. I'll see you later."

He hung up before she could argue with him and rolled over onto the other side of the bed to let the sleep overtake him once more.

When he next woke up, it was 9:00. Much better. He usually didn't get to sleep in like this, being the sole owner and worker of his dairy farm. He would have a lot of work to catch up on tomorrow, that's for sure. But for now, he could see what Ellie's big idea was. And judging by the string of texts he had gotten since her call asking if he was up yet, she wasn't going to let this go until he came over.

It didn't take long to get to her house. After all, she lived just down the road from him about a half mile away. A couple minutes in the truck, and he was pulling into her driveway once again. Ellie answered the door before he could even knock, a big smile on her face and an unreadable look in her eyes. Nerves? He didn't often see her nervous. That was odd.

"Finally!" she sighed, exasperated yet excited. "About time you woke up. C'mon!"

He followed her into her kitchen and sat down next across from her at the table, where she had her laptop open and was clicking around on stuff.

"Are you going to tell me what's up?" Beck finally demanded.

"Okay, well... I have a great way for us to work together to make a lot of money. You know how we were talking about how the markets were all saturated right now? Futa milk, breast milk, and cow milk?"

"Yeah, it was just last night, of course I remember."

"Well, there's one market that is extremely lacking in production." Ellie continued. "And there's a huge demand for the stuff."

"What is it?"

"Promise you won't just say no out of hand? You'll actually consider it?"

"Just spill it already."

Letting out a breath, Ellie turned her laptop around so he could see the screen. It was opened to a social media thread with a bunch of female profiles decrying the lack of... femboy milk? What the heck was that? Before he could even ask, though, Ellie had clicked open a different tab which was another thread of the same thing. And then another. And another. She cycled through dozens of tabs, each of them being social media or reddit threads that were thousands of women complaining that they couldn't find anywhere to buy femboy milk. Clearly, there was a market for the stuff.

"Okay, I'll bite." Beck finally spoke. "What's femboy milk and how do we make it?"

"That's the great thing." Ellie answered, with nervous excitement. "You can make it really easy! It comes from guys. Just dressed a bit feminine."

"But male semen isn't anywhere near as popular as futa semen."

"Yeah, but... femboy milk is different. It's all about the marketing and promotion. As long as people know it's coming from a femboy, they'll buy the stuff at a premium!"

"So... let me get this straight." Beck massaged his temple. "You want me to dress up like a femboy and cum on camera to promote femboy milk?"

"Yeah..."

"You actually think it would work?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Ellie exclaimed. "You're perfect for it. Just the right muscle tone from working on the farm for years. Great skin, and a perfect butt. You're a little tall for a typical femboy, but I'm taller so on screen you'll look fine. And your eyes are delicious. You'll make those silly women drunk for you."

"And... how would the actual business work?" Beck asked, hesitantly.

"Well, I already have a website with a decent following, so we can just use that for all our sales and marketing. I have a ton of techniques and tricks and info on how to produce the most and best cum in the country, so I can be your trainer and support staff. All you'll have to do is be the main star of the show and produce the stuff. We'll be equal partners in the business and split everything in half."

"Why didn't you just ask someone else to partner with you?"

Ellie recoiled visibly at that notion.

"Not a chance." She shook her head. "I only want to do this if it's with you. I mean, we've known each other for so long and I trust you to be a good business partner. Besides, like I said, you're perfect for this. So... what do you think?"

Beck couldn't believe he was actually considering it. But... he needed to make a change, or he was going to end up completely out of business and needing to sell the farm. The market seemed to be there. If he was going to do this, he also definitely wanted to do it with Ellie. Not only did she have the necessary knowledge for this kind of stuff, but he trusted her to do it all right.

"Okay, why not?"

"Really?" Ellie's eyes widened in surprise, almost like she had expected him to say no.

"Yeah, let's give it a shot."

Ellie squealed excitedly and hurried around the table to give him a hug.

"Oh, this is going to be great! I just know it."

"I sure hope so."

"Just as long as you trust me that everything I do is the right step, it will for sure."

"I trust you." Beck confirmed.

"Awesome! We'll get started tomorrow. For now, take these."

She hurried over to one of her kitchen cabinets and pulled out a few different bottles, handing them to him.

"What's this?" he asked, looking at the labels.

"Mostly herbal supplements." Ellie explained. "Some different vitamins, too. They're what I use to boost my semen production. My own secret combination, if you will. All natural and perfectly harmless so don't worry. Take one of these, two of these, one of these, and one of these."

She counted out the necessary pills for him and gave him a glass of water to wash them down.

"When you get home, take another one of these before you go to bed." She continued, handing him another of one of the pills he had just taken. "We might adjust the doses or herbs depending on what your body likes best, but for now that's what has worked best for me. Sound good?"

"You're the expert." Beck shrugged.

"That, I am." Ellie winked at him. "I'm sure you've got stuff to get done on the farm, so I won't bug you any more today. Just be back here tomorrow around nine o'clock and we'll get started. I'll begin promotion on the site and getting everything set up."

And with that, it was all confirmed. They were really going into business together on this seemingly crazy idea. Yet he had fully agreed to all of it. Even as he caught up on chores back home and had plenty of time to think, Beck still didn't find himself getting cold feet. If anything, it all reminded him of how much work he did for such little return. He needed to make a change. And so, the next day, he headed back over to her house, ready to begin on this new endeavor. Once more, she opened the door to greet him before he even knocked.

"Beck!" she greeted, giving him a hug. "I was a little worried you would back out on me."

"Nope, I'm in this for the long haul." He replied.

"That's a relief." She let out a sigh. "I hope you're as excited as I am."

"I think so?" he mumbled, following her into her house.

"The reaction has been insane." Ellie spoke as they walked. "Almost immediately after I posted about this on the website, there was a ton of positive feedback. Not only that, but the site got shared a ton and drove up traffic even more. Messages are pouring in about pre-orders for your 'milk'."

"Well, that's encouraging."

"Oh, yeah. People can't wait to see you for the first time. So, let's not keep them waiting, right?"

They arrived at Ellie's office that doubled as a filming room. Basically, her entire basement. It had been finished off well and was just as nice as any other space in her house. One half of the area had her desks and other work materials while the other was mostly bare other than some furniture and other stuff, all with large studio lights pointed down towards them.

"Over here." she said, patting a chair that was seated in front of a mirror and vanity. "This is where I do my makeup whenever I film. Don't worry, I'll do yours for you. I'm sure you've never done makeup before."

She laughed and nudged his shoulder playfully as he sat down.

"So, how do you feel now that the herbal supplements have had a chance to get to work?" Ellie asked.

She began gathering her makeup supplies and studying his face.

"They're definitely working." Beck admitted.

"Oh? What makes you say that?"

"Because I've been horny as hell all morning and my balls feel ready to explode."

Giggling, Ellie started brushing some product or other on his face.

"Yeah, that happens to me, too. You'll get more accustomed to it as time passes. Plus, it will help that you'll be thoroughly milking daily. I usually drain myself two or three times a day, depending on how I feel. We'll start with one today for you and go from there."

The next hour or so consisted of Ellie experimenting with the makeup on him and searching for the best look. Her body was positioned in front of him and blocking the mirror, so he couldn't see what he looked like, but the glimpses that he did catch would show him her progress and he had to admit that she was doing a good job. Eventually, she seemed satisfied and moved aside to give him a proper look.

"Well?" she bubbled, excitedly. "What do you think?"

"Jesus..." Beck muttered.

He looked a lot different with a full face of makeup. Definitely a lot more girl-ish or fruitier. Not something he ever expected to see on himself. It didn't exactly go well with his flannel shirt and hair, but he suspected that would be changed soon enough.

"I look... different." He finally replied.

"Great! Now, I'll do your hair."

Beck's hair usually received little to any care at all. Typically, his routine was just to brush it out of his eyes and slap a baseball cap on top to keep it there. And so, the black locks were a bit overgrown and somewhat shaggy. That didn't give Ellie any pause. She got right to work, humming as she did so. Slowly but surely, his messy hair was straightened and pulled back until it complimented the look she was going for perfectly, changing his appearance even more.

"Good?" she asked.

"I think so?"

"Okay. Well then, the last thing is your clothes. Here, I picked this out for you to wear."

What Ellie passed to him could hardly be considered clothes. It was just a pair of pink and white striped leggings and a simple, black choker. That was it.

"This?" Beck asked, incredulous.

"Mhmm." Ellie nodded, enthusiastically. "You didn't think you were going to be wearing clothes when we film, right? Remember, you said you trust me. So, trust me on this."

With that, she politely turned away from to give him some privacy, even though they both knew it was a pointless gesture. She would be seeing him naked anyways. Shaking his head, he reluctantly shucked off his clothes and pulled the leggings on. They felt fine, if a bit embarrassing, but they certainly didn't make him feel any more covered than if he were not wearing them.

"You can turn around, El." Beck called. "It's not like you won't be seeing me naked a whole lot."

"And milking you." Ellie added. "Plus, you'll be seeing plenty of me."

"Yeah." He replied, although he still didn't know what the milking entailed.

"Well, you look fantastic." Ellie sighed, happily, as she gazed him up and down. "Truth be told, I prefer you as normal. You're super hot. I mean, uh... I've never been real big into the whole femboy craze. But I can already guarantee that you're going to drive those sluts out there mad with desire. Anyways... shall we get started?"

"Right now? But I don't even know what I'm supposed to do."

"Don't worry, I'll be doing most of the work during the filming." Ellie assured him. "Like I said, I'll be milking you."

"You never explained that either."

"Oh, it's simple. I'll be performing what's called prostate milking."

"What milking?"

"Prostate milking." Ellie giggled. "I know it may sound funny or scary but believe me it's the best way. Prostate stimulation is guaranteed to make you cum way more than any other procedure. Plus, it fits in with the whole femboy milk theme, right?"

"And how exactly are you going to... milk... my prostate?" Beck asked, his butt already tightening up subconsciously.

"First, I'll get you nice and warmed up with my fingers. Then, once you're all ready, we'll start rolling and I'll penetrate and copulate with you to induce ejaculation."

"What?"

"I'll fuck you until you cum."

"Oh..."

Ellie must have read the look on her face because she came over and gave him a hug, incidentally, poking his thigh with her erection. She must have been excited.

"Look, I know all of this is very... different for you." Ellie sighed. "And it's true that there's no guarantee we'll get rich here, even if all the signs are good. But I can promise you one thing. This will feel incredible. You're going to love it. And... I'm going to love it, too. You just need to trust me. So... what do you say?"

Could he really say no? After all, he did trust Ellie. They had been best friends for years. And he wasn't exactly in a financial position to just say no and go back to his cows forever. Plus... would it really be so bad having sex with Ellie? It's not like he hadn't thought about it before. She was a beautiful woman with a bubbly and fun personality and a body to die for. The only thing was, in his fantasies, he hadn't been the one receiving the dick. But that wasn't what was on the table here. At the end of the day, what it came down to was this. He did trust Ellie, and he would see this through with her.

"Okay, Ellie." Beck finally answered. "I'm in."

"Really?" Ellie gasped, an excited grin spreading on her pretty face, eyes shining.

"Yes."

Ellie squealed happily and hugged him harder, her stiff member rubbing against him some more.

"Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu! This is going to be great. I just know it! Now, let's get ready for the shoot. Take a seat again, Beck."

Beck did as he was instructed and sat back down while Ellie dropped to her knees right in front of him. Suddenly, she threw his legs up onto her shoulders, exposing his backside to her more prominently and placing her head right near his own cock, which quickly began to grow.

"Oh, wow..." Ellie whimpered as she watched his length come into its full steam. "You've got a beautiful dick. Long, slender, perfectly shaped... Just like you."

Just then, Beck felt one of Ellie's fingers, now coated in a slippery substance of some kind, poke between his cheeks and begin massaging around his sphincter. He jumped at the new and surprising sensation but didn't pull away from her and settled back down as her finger continued to circle him. It did kind of feel... good. The nerves in his entrance were being stimulated for the first time in his life and, while unusual and foreign to him, it did give him some pleasure.

firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers