Femboy Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie's pace didn't stay nice and slow for long. Now that she and Beck had both busted loads, she was ready to ramp up the speed, and seemed all too happy to do so. Beck wasn't going to argue, either. Not that he could. He was too busy groaning and gasping with pleasure as his ass was pounded by a fat futa cock. All he could do was grip the bar and let her do her thing, staring at the floor with half-lidded eyes, feeling as the torrent of sensations built up inside of him.

It was so strange, almost like being in the twilight zone. It was everything he had never expected to see and hear in sex. Looking down and seeing his own cock bobbing unused and leaking pre-cum while another pair of balls slapped into his own from behind. Seeing Ellie's slender, gorgeous legs stood behind him, clearly thrusting from the back while his were clad in girly leggings. Hearing her sexy, sultry moans and giggles as she occasionally spoke for the camera. Some of it he listened to, some of it he didn't. And finally, hearing his own voice, much deeper than hers, making sounds that he had never made before in a clearly more submissive tone than Ellie's. It all seemed opposite and wrong, but the physical feelings were too exquisite to call it wrong.

"Ah!" Ellie moaned. "I can feel your tight, little ass quivering. You like that? You like me punching your little cum button with my big, fat cock?"

Beck couldn't answer, even if she had wanted him to. Not that he had to. His body answered for him by letting loose with his second orgasm of the session. Groaning in bliss, he clenched the bar tightly in his hands as his cock exploded into the condom, flooding it with white goo. This time was even more intense than the first. His ass was seemingly more sensitive than before, and to add to matters, Ellie was fucking him throughout the entire climax. Her rod never stopped pumping into him and so his didn't stop pumping cum out.

"That's a good boy." Ellie giggled, panting. "Let me fuck the cum right out of you."

That was an accurate depiction of the scene. Every time her length slammed into him, his cock would let loose another blast. She literally was fucking the cum out of him, and it felt unbelievable. The mixture of emotions and thoughts were confusing and conflicting, as the entire experience was equal parts erotic, unfamiliar, embarrassing, and pleasurable, but his body didn't care about any of that. It just responded to the steady and unyielding stimuli that Ellie was providing, letting the orgasm play out to the absolute fullest, lasting nearly two minutes.

As soon as he was done, Ellie wasn't long behind. This time, it seemed, she had a different plan. With a stifled cry, she yanked her cock out of his ass and let the hefty shaft slap down between his cheeks. A few hotdogging thrusts were all it took and then she was blowing her nut as well. Trembling in the aftermath of his monster climax, Beck felt as the steaming, hot load began filling the condom and flooding it right on his back. Her dick jerked and spasmed between his ass cheeks as she held him firmly in place, grinding herself into him. Slowly over the course of the next minute, the weight of her load settled on his back in the form of a lewd, warm cum balloon. It sagged slightly to his sides, but the sturdy rubber held up and kept it all neatly stored away.

These two condoms yielded surprising results. As Ellie tied both of them up and placed them on the floor next to each other, it was clear to see. Ellie had cum almost as much as the first time. Impressive, to be sure. Practically inhumane. Beck, however, had cum even more than his first time. The taut, rubber ball sat a good inch taller and wider than his first one, indicating a noticeable increase in volume that he had let loose. It seemed impossible that he could possibly ejaculate that much, but there was the proof right before his hazy eyes. He was a milk machine, and Ellie wanted to get every last ounce out of him.

It took her a minute or so to get fully hard again, time which she spent fingering his ass and massaging his sensitive prostate, but as soon as she got that beast back up, she was ready to go. He had never even gone soft, so it was a non-issue. Both Ellie and Beck let out simultaneous moans as her tip stretched him out once more.

"Sooo fucking good!" she whimpered, sliding her length into him until she bottomed out.

This last time was practically a blur. Beck was lost in a sea of sensation. The repeated, overwhelming orgasms were taking a toll on his mental faculties, leaving him barely able to even hear what Ellie was saying or see more than a few feet in front of him. His mouth was hanging open constantly now as he gasped and panted, trying to keep up with his body's demands for oxygen. Drool was hanging from his lips and dangling in shiny strings towards the floor. All he could do was hang on to the bar and listen to the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin get faster and faster, Ellie working the speed up more than ever before.

Pre-cum was now oozing freely from him. He could see that much, looking down at his rigid erection dangling between his legs. It was practically like he was a faucet, and Ellie's cock was the switch. Her relentless pounding into his backside had him leaking ounce after ounce of the stuff, already creating a slight bulge in the new rubber she had just given him. His tight ass was fluttering uncontrollably, and he was moaning in what was likely an embarrassing way, but he couldn't help himself. Everything was compounding into a tangle of sensations and feelings that were too much for him to tune out.

This orgasm took the longest yet to build up. A good ten minutes of constant pounding went by before he felt the inklings of climax start nudging at his consciousness. Ellie felt the change in his demeanor, from his twitching asshole to his more energetic moans, and began speeding up to hopefully reach hers soon as well.

"Yes, yes, yeees!" she gasped. "I'm gonna make you squirt again, aren't I? You're gonna let loose all that boy milk for me? That's it, c'mon, baby."

Beck came alright. With a gurgled groan, he collapsed against the bar and his balls jumped, a third batch of jizz spraying out into the condom.

"That's it..." Ellie cooed. "Cum like a girl for me. You're cumming from getting fucked, just like a good little girl. Let out all that goo for me. Don't worry, I'll help you."

Her method of helping was to grab him tighter and start fucking him faster. The steady rhythm sped up and the pat-pat-pat of her thighs against his butt became more frantic as she rushed to make her orgasm pop, knowing that Beck's wasn't waiting for her. He was already well into his third load, splurting out rope after thick rope of pearl-white splooge. Ellie's faster pace was actually helping. Well, it was helping to make him cum more. It was doing nothing for his mind, though. His thoughts were a haze and he was barely able to comprehend what was happening with her meaty staff pummeling his p-spot at record pace. But she only went faster, desperate to meet him there, cum bubbling in her balls.

"Almost... there. Gonna cum soon. Gonna breed your tight little ass. Get ready for me to knock you up, baby! Ooo, shit!"

Ellie's load busted right as Beck's was petering out. For a few glorious seconds, though, their peaks overlapped, and they cried out in orgasmic ecstasy together, cum spraying from both of their members. Eventually, though, Beck ran out of power and was left to just shiver and tremble as Ellie's rod bucked and jumped inside of him, massaging his overstimulated prostate even further and causing a bit more juice to leak out of him. Thankfully, this third time for her was not as long and he was able to prevent himself from going insane. Her flow slowed down and came to a halt, cock wilting slightly inside of him. After a few seconds, she carefully pulled herself and the filled rubber out, which contained about a half-gallon of futa spunk compared to the near gallon that his third load had produced. Ellie giggled and held it up for the camera to see, jiggling the balloon before tying it off.

"Good thing we used protection, or you'd be pregnant for sure right now, sweetie." She joked, giving his sweat-damp hair a tousle. "But I would say we got plenty of reward out of this little experience."

She carefully removed his condom and likewise tied it, adding it to his pile.

"You produced sooo much milk for me!" she praised. "Guess you really liked getting fucked by me, huh? I know everyone out there will appreciate you being such a virile little femboy. This milk will all be available for order on the website. Get it while it's hot! Supplies are limited. Wanna say goodbye, Morgan?"

"B-...bye..." Morgan managed giving a weak wave at the camera.

Laughing, Ellie also waved and then blew a kiss at the lens, finishing off with her hands on her hips. Immediately after, her persona dropped, and she hurriedly turned back to Beck to check on him.

"Oh, my God. Beck, are you okay?" she asked, rubbing his back as he worked to catch his breath.

Beck just gave her a thumbs up in answer.

"That was amazing. I've never seen anything like it. You came more than me on your first try, only one day taking supplements! Beck, I think you're a natural at this."

"Thanks, I guess." He replied.

"Can you walk?"

"I think so, yeah." He tested his shaky legs.

"Good. I'm gonna go put all this cum in the storage tanks. Go take a seat by the mirror so we can get that ridiculous makeup off of you. I'll be right back."

Trudging over to the chair, Beck fell into it, letting out a sigh of relief. His legs were tired, and his ass was a bit sore from his first time receiving anal, but he couldn't deny it felt incredible, even if he wasn't into the whole femboy kink. Luckily, it was over for now and he could take a much-needed break.