Femboy Sailors

Story Info
Two American sailors are transformed into femboys in Japan.
4.3k words
4.56
23.4k
41

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam graduated from his small town high school and joined the Navy to get away. He had always been an effeminate boy and he was bullied and teased by others in the small cow town.

He was anxious to get away so the day after graduation he joined the Navy. After boot camp he was assigned to medic school and then was sent to Japan where he was assigned to a large military hospital.

He soon found he fit in well with the others there and started going into town with a friend named Ross. Both were very effeminate but no one cared as long as they did their jobs well.

Outside the hospital gate cabs waited to carry sailors into town. The driver was very friendly and offered to take them to places they would enjoy. He took them to a section of town where few Americans went with many gay bars.

The bar he took them to had a small stage where they often played karaoke and had what the Japanese called lady boys dancing and performing on stage.

In a large area behind the bar there was sumo wrestlers and a steam bath and a pool.

While Sam and Ross spoke no Japanese many of the men there spoke English. They found the slender pale skinned American boys exotic with Sam's blond hair and Ross's red hair they were very different to what they were used to.

When they first came to the bar they caught the eye of many in the bar. The manager told the bartender to give free "special drinks" to the two. These drinks made the boys more open to suggestion.

The American boys were encouraged to get on stage for karaoke. Singing on the stage before the crowd to their applause and cheers this excited both even though they could not understand the explicit words being called to them.

After performing on stage for half an hour both boys were tired and thirsty and covered in sweat. The crowd roared as they left the stage and took seats next to the stage at a table with fresh drinks sitting on it.

Sam and Ross sat drinking deeply from the fruity drinks when one of the African waiters approached with an invitation from the manager to come to the sauna.

Both were tired and sweaty and followed the waiter to the door leading to the sauna.In the rear area a lady boy dressed as an anima character stood at a small desk and handed them a small box telling them to strip and put their clothes in the box.

They placed their clothes in the box which the lady boy took away. She directed them to the sauna which they walked nude into.Inside they saw all the men were nude.

A few lady boys wearing g strings flitted around the sauna bringing drinks to men who freely pinched and slapped their butts and groped them.

Both quickly climbed in pool enjoying the cool water on their skin. Many men starred at them taking in the contours of their bodies and their pale skin. The men commented on what they would like to do to both of them, imaging spanking their asses then fucking both of them side by side as others had their cocks sucked by the two.

After cooling off in the pool the two climbed into the hot tub which had several men in it. The hot tub was much more crowded then the pool and both soon felt hands rubbing on their legs and bodies.Both enjoyed the touches and submitted to being groped.

Soon Sam felt strong arms gripping him and lifting him up. In his intoxicated state he was unable to resist as he was lowered onto a cock which penetrated his ass. Looking towards Ross he could see he also was sitting on a cock. Both were being fucked by the Asian cocks when other men approached them standing in the tub with hard cocks.Sam felt a hand gripping his hair and pulling his head to the cock.Fingers gripped his nose forcing him to open his mouth.

The cock was soon in his mouth as other men gathered around masturbating. As both were fucked in the ass and mouth men started cumming on them. When one of the cocks in them came they were soon replaced by another.

After a while both were lifted from the hot tub and carried over to large benches where they were placed on all fours. A cushion raised their asses and cuffs secured their wrists to the bench.

Men gathered round the benches looking at their pale asses now leaking cum. Hands started squeezing their asses and they found themselves excited by the hands touching them and being displayed like this totally helpless.

Soon both were startled by hands spanking their asses as cocks were thrust in their faces which they quickly took in their mouths.

Soon their asses were burning from the spanking but they sucked eagerly on the dicks presented them.They felt hands spreading lube on their asses as their heads were lowered to the benches. Looking between their legs they saw black men approaching sliding up behind them.

Soon both felt the largest cocks they had ever imagined entering them. The Japanese men watching commented excitedly as the black cocks entered them. Both gasped feeling the huge black cocks splitting them.

The bar manager was watching through the cameras and saw how Sam and Ross were performing. He knew both had great potential as performers and sent the feed to the video to his boss who owned and controlled several clubs.

His boss soon called him instructing him they must have Sam and Ross performing in their clubs as lady boys. The black cocks fucked them deep causing both to moan. The men watching the show commented on the contrast of the big black cocks fucking the white asses and how the boys faces contorted and they moaned from the deep fucking they were receiving.

The manager had gone into the boxes containing the boys clothes and gotten their military ID cards. He soon was on the phone again to his boss relaying their information.

His boss relayed the information to a contact in the Japanese defense forces who would arrange to have both assigned to a facility they controlled.

The black cocks fucked both for 30 minutes until they came deep inside them. Both were covered in cum from men masturbating on them. As the cocks were pulled out both boys collapsed onto the benches unconscious worn out.

They were carried by several of the waiters into another room and placed on couches. A Japanese man entered the room and placed masks over their faces soon rendering both deeply unconscious. Several older women came in and with cloths and washed both up thoroughly cleaning them. They then both brought out instruments and plugged them in. The devices emitted a blue light. As they ran the devices over the boys it removed all hair from their bodies below their chins.

When they finished the front the boys were rolled over and the hair was removed from their backs. After both were hairless they were again rolled onto their backs.

The women looked at pictures they had been provided with and started applying makeup. This was a special makeup developed by the vice lords. It was made to last and was vert difficult to remove. The boys would look this way for days.

Once the makeup was applied. Thick mascara and eye liner gave a sultry look to them. Blue eye shadow with thick rouge made them both look like saloon sluts from a western movie.

Both were lifted and tight corsets tightened around them giving both an hour glass figure. Thigh high fish net stockings were put on them cock cages were applied to both and black stripper heels were locked on their feet. Both were fitted with skirts with long slits that showed off their legs and asses.

A blond shoulder length wig was fitted on Sam and a bright red page boy wig onto Ross. Then finally the bar manager came in and looked both over. As a final step thick black leather collars were fitted around both their necks with "Sammi" stamped on Sam's and "Rosie" stamped on Ross's.

After they were fully outfitted they were given drugs to wake them up. The drugs made both very open to suggestion and willing to serve in the roles they were chosen for.

The bar owner came in looking both over as they slowly came around. "They would look good in the ring to start them out." He said.

The manager nodded in agreement and hooking a leash to each collar. They were led to large room with bleachers surrounding a raised wrestling ring. They were led onto the ring and quickly instructed on their tasks. Each was to stand in a corner behind a wrestler and provide support for him however he needed. There would be six rounds after each round they were to walk around the ring holding a sign show which round was beginning. After the third round there would be a 15 minute break to help the wrestlers recover.

Soon the lights brightened and men started to fill the bleachers. The referee stepped into the ring and soon the wrestlers entered sitting on stool in each corner. Sammi and Rosie started rubbing the shoulders of the wrestlers sitting in their corner.

The man in Rosie's corner reached back and pulled her forward clutching her tightly he gave her a long forceful kiss which rose cheers from the audience. The men sitting in the rows behind her ogled her exposed ass.

The referee stepped to the center of the stage and announced the wrestlers. Then he said in Japanese "Tonight we have two new ring girls on their first night. Both are Americans and love Japanese cock."

He motioned for the wrestlers to stand. Both were huge men standing almost 6 feet tall and weighing in excess of 500 lbs each. They lumbered to the center of the ring as Sammi and Rosie retreated to their corner stepping outside the ring onto a small stand at the top of the stairs. Men sitting behind them worked to look up their thin short skirts.

As the referee blew his whistle the wrestlers lumbered together smashing into each other like locomotives colliding into each other. Rosie found herself growing excited watching the men struggle with each other and started hopping clapping her hands excitedly. Sammi was swaying her hips to the music and cheers of the crowd.

Neither could understand the Japanese shouts from the audience but the bar owner sitting in his raised seat behind the bleachers enjoyed hearing the voices shouting out "She looks like a good cock sucker" "She has an ass that needs fucked deep and long".

As the first round finished the wrestlers returned to their corners. Both girls stepped back into the ring and lifting a small bucket containing bottles of water and baby oil with a towel. Rosie handed the wrestler a bottle of water then picking up the sign started walking around the ring waving the sign. Soon Sammi joined her in the ring to wild loud cheers from the crowd. The crowd was yelling loudly and both started throwing kisses to the crowd.

To soon the referee stepped into the center of the ring. Both girls were becoming intoxicated with the cheers of the crowd. The girls stepped out of the ring as the second round started the wrestlers grappled until one was on the mat. The other wrestler waddled to his corner where Rosie rubbed cool damp cloths over his arms and shoulders. Sammi ran to her wrestler laying on his back in the ring. He slowly lifted an arm which Sammi supported as he raised himself up then guided him back to his corner. She poured cold water over his head which seemed to revive him. She then picked up the sign announcing the third round. The cheers rose as Rosie joined her and the two started twerking at the crowd.

As the third round started the crowds excitement seemed to grow. The wrestlers slowly moved into the center of the ring. They gripped each others arms pushing against each other. After several minutes of pushing against each other both men fell to the mat still firmly gripping each other. The referee stepped in ending the round and both wrestlers struggled to their feet. As they made their way back to their corners their ring girls came out to help them.

Once back in his corner Rosie's wrestler stood leaning against the pole and the ropes. As Rosie approached he placed a large hand on her shoulder pushing her to her knees. He pushed the cloth covering his dick down and pulled her towards his cock. Opening her mouth Rosie took the cock in and started sucking.

Sammi's wrestler went back to his stool sitting heavily on it. As Sammi came towards him he grabbed her arm and lifting her effortlessly raised her up. He pushed his cloth down exposing his cock which was erect. Reaching for the oil sitting next to his stool he poured some on his fat fingers and worked his fingers into her ass pumping them in and out a few times before lifting her and setting her on his cock. The fat cock stretched her ass her mouth dropped open as the cock entered her. The crowd was cheering as he fucked her many stood up and moved closer to the ring to see the show better. Rosie felt the thick cock choking her as the wrestler fucked her face. As she felt herself getting lite headed from the face fucking he suddenly shot in her mouth. Rosie gulped to swallow the gum filling her throat. Sammi was bouncing on the cock as it suddenly shot deep in her. She was pushed down hard on the cock and threw her arms around the wrestler hugging him tight as he pressed his mouth against her kissing her deeply. She was lifted off the cock and set back on the mat. The wrestler pulled her skirt off leaving her exposed below the corset. Rosie stood handing her wrestler a bottle of water as he reached up pulling her skirt off.

The two half exposed lady boys looked very slutty in their heels and thigh high stockings with their asses and cages exposed. Both stepped to center of the ring and raised their signs. They twerked in each direction and the crowd went wild cheering. They strutted around the ring for several minutes giving all the crowd great views.

Finally the referee stepped back in the ring and the fourth round started. Rosie's wrestler rushed towards the other wrestler smashing into him and knocking him down. Sammi's wrestler hit the mat on his back and not moving.

The referee stepped into the ring and knelt next to the prone wrestler. He turned and summoned a medic who rushed into the ring and started examining the wrestler. The referee waved the other wrestler to the center of the ring and announced him as the winner.

As the crowd left the arena the bar manager stepped up to the rink. "You have been asked to join some men having a party they have hired a limo to bring you to their party are you interested?"

Sammi and Rosie looked at each other with big smiles then turning towards the bar manager nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good you can go just the way you are we have a covered garage in the back the limo will take you to the party so you will not be seen."

The manager was thinking how much money he would make from this. The club had been paid several thousand dollars for them to provide entertainment for a wealthy group of men. Already these two were proving profitable additions. He watched the two as they walked ahead of him following one of his men to the garage leading them on leashes.

The 6 inch heels locked to their feet made their asses sway and jiggle nicely. They would look so much sexier once their implants were in their asses and tits he thought.

The limo was waiting with a large African in a chauffeur uniform holding open the door. The half dressed lady boys climbed in followed by the minder sent to collect the money for their use.

Once in the limo both were offered drinks which they quickly drank down enjoying the fruity taste which quenched their thirst. The effect of the drinks was soon felt on both as they started giggling.

The handler spoke quietly to the lady boys explaining "These are very wealthy men who were very enticed by your performance in the ring tonight so they have invited you to their party. They may get very kinky and want you to do things you have not done before but they will do nothing causing permanent harm so just enjoy it and go along with them and you will have fun.".

Sammi and Rosie giggled drinking more as the limo worked it's way through the darkened streets until it stopped at the gates of a large mansion in the hills over the city. The driver leaned out and spoke to the gate keeper who opened the gate. The limo rolled up the driveway to a brightly lit garage with a door opened. The limo pulled inside and stopped.

A young Asian femboy in a French maid costume opened the Limo door. Sammi and Rosie stepped out into the garage and were led by the femboy into the house. Both admired the femboy's slender hips and her long black hair curling down to the middle of her back. Inside the house they were led into a large room with heavy wooden furniture and a fire place against one wall. Hanging from the ceiling were numerous leather straps with restraints on them. Over the fireplace a large shield was mounted the symbol of a wealthy and powerful Japanese family who was prominent in the military and government.

Two other femboys were dancing on tables naked except for stockings heels collars and cages. Sammi and Rosie were led to the center of the room before an older heavy set man in a large leather chair. He looked both up and down smiling as he appraised them then motioned for them to turn around. As they turned he spoke "Your performance tonight was most entertaining. We thought we would invite you to our party. I hope you are up for it." He said in perfect English.

Sammi and Rosie noticed there were 10 men in the room all dressed in robes. They giggled at the question and nodded their heads quickly in agreement.

The maid had rejoined them carrying a tray full of drinks which she set on a small table at the side of the room. The maid's skirt had been removed and she wore a short white apron which left her ass exposed.

Clapping his hands the dancers hopped off the tables and started lap dancing in front of the men who reached out stroking and groping their bodies. The maid went to each man then walked to the table bringing each a drink. Several of the men slapped her ass as she walked away from them leaving red imprints across her ass. The man in large chair reached up gripping both their leashes pulling them toward him. Reaching up he tore their blouses from them leaving them both exposed in heels and thigh highs wearing their collars. "Kneel" he barked harshly pointing to the floor. Both knelt before him as he stood and started walking towards the fire place. They crawled after him.

Stopping next to the fireplace he pushed a button on the mantle and chains slowly lowered from the high ceiling with leather cuffs on the end. He lowered the cuffs until they were right in front of both Sammi and Rosie. Grabbing Sammi by the wrist he placed the cuffs around both her wrists then he did did the same to Rosie. Reaching onto the mantle again the cuffs started to rise pulling both upwards until they stood arms suspended high above them fortunately their heels gave them extra height.

The other men in the room had now removed their robes some were getting their dicks sucked by dancers the maid was on one man's lap with his dick deep in her ass.

The man who had Sammi and Rosie suspended stepped behind them and started speaking in a loud voice. "You come to our land thinking you are superior to us. But in reality you are our inferiors. Only good to be fuck toys for Asian men or whoever else we wish to have use you however we want you used." saying this he gave both a hard slap on the ass.

Both were startled by the slap and screamed out "Yessss".

"Good you know your place." he answered coldly.

The other men had gathered round them now hands were pinching their nipples, squeezing their asses rubbing their thighs. Both were over whelmed by the sensations. Fingers started probing their asses as lube was applied more fingers started entering them. They were filled with sensuous sensations leaving them gasping wanting more.

Suddenly it all stopped the hands all left their bodies leaving them gasping seeking more. Just as suddenly they screamed in pain as a thick leather belt cracked across their asses. Rosie had tears in her eyes as the belt again came down across her ass. Glancing over she could see Sammi's head thrown back as she screamed in pain. After several strikes both hung sobbing in their chains.

12