Femboy Sailors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see you serve for our pleasure that is your place in life. To serve your masters." the man intoned.

Both were lowered to the floor the cuffs removed and they were lifted up. They felt leather bands attached to their wrists and ankles and leather under them holding them up. Slowly the restraints tightened and they felt themselves being raised up until they hung waist high to the men surrounding them.

"Now we shall sample your holes" the man said.

Looking down each saw a man step between their spread legs. The men poured lube on their cocks as they forcefully rammed them in. Both felt their heads being raised by their hair and another cock was forced into their mouths. They were hanging in slings being spit roasted by Japanese cocks.

Both were choking on cock but soon they caught their breath and became over come with the sensations they were feeling of being used as cum dumps. They soon found themselves gasping as cocks came in their mouth sucking it eagerly to get every drop of semen from it loving the taste of the hot cum in their throats. They were rocking back and forth hanging in the sling trying to get each cock to enter her deeper.

They moaned loudly around the cocks fucking their faces. The orgy continued for hours until each cock had been in each hole. Sammi and Rosie were tired and sore when they were finally released from the slings and lowered to the floor.

They were tossed thin robes and their minder returned leading them to the garage by their leashes and bundling them into the back of the limo. As they drove away both collapsed in exhaustion. The minder made a phone call and they awoke as the limo entered the garage.

The door to the limo was opened by the African driver behind him stood a tall, older woman with long black hair and huge tits wearing a black kimono. Looking up at her Rosie could make out the cage between her legs.

"Hello girls how was your night? I am Nina I will be helping you get settled in." she said with a thick Russian accent. "First lets get you something to eat and cleaned up then you can rest I am sure you are tired."

She led them to an elevator which took them to the fifth floor. Taking them into a large room crowded with tables she had them sit as juice and bowls of cereal were brought to them. The hungrily gulped the food down. As Nina talked happily to them.

"It sounds like you had an exciting night" she enthused "The crowd at the wrestling match loved having two American girls in the ring. Then reports are the General loved you two coming to his party he said you were both quite entertaining."

As the finished their food Nina picked up the dishes and placed them on a cart. Returning she announced "lets get you showered up then you can take a nap after that I think Mike wants to talk with you both."

Leading them to the showers both stripped and stepped in feeling the sensation of the hot water easing their aching muscles. Sweet smelling soaps and shampoos were handed to them by Nina and they showered long lathering up their sore bodies.

When they finally stepped out Nina handed them long thick towels which they wrapped themselves in and followed her down the hall to a room with two wide beds in it. "Rest here and when you awaken I will take you to see Mike." she said as they collapsed exhausted in the beds.

After leaving them Nina went to the first floor office where Mike waited. Entering the office he smiled broadly.

"Those sluts certainly made an impression on the General. He says they each took 10 cocks and a good whipping. Already he has reached out through the military to get them reassigned." Mike said with clear gusto. "Once they have been fully reassigned to the organization we will send them to our doctor in Thailand to be reconditioned and trained. We have decided you will accompany them to oversee this. The details of their reconditioning are being worked out now. If the mind control takes hold it should work well and you will get a pleasant working vacation."

12