Femboy Sailors Pt. 02

Story Info
American sailors turned into femboy whores.
4.7k words
4.7
9.8k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammi and Rosie woke after several hours sleeping. Their room was rigged to play subliminal music which convinced them they were sissy sluts who wanted to serve cock.

They slowly got up and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror they saw they still wore the slutty makeup of the previous night. They found some short silk robes in the closet which they put on noticing their heels were still locked on their feet.

They went into the hall and saw Nina coming towards them. "Good morning" she called "come let us get some food." She smiled brightly.

She led them to the dining room where several Asian girls were eating. Getting their food they carried the trays over to a small table on the side. Sitting down Rosie noticed the drink was again the red fruity drink that they were always served.

"What is this drink?" she asked "I find myself craving it."

"It is a special drink the owner of the clubs has specially made for the girls here." Nina said. The drink was a concoction of drugs that made the girls more submissive and open to suggestion.

"So are you well rested now?" Nina asked smiling through her full lips showing her perfect white teeth.

"Very much so." Sammi answered "We had a great time last night."

"Good you made quite an impression on the General" Nina replied "that is very important he has been wanting more white girls here. He tires of Asians he says they all look the same. Most come from Korea, Thailand or the Philippines and he wants more variety in the clubs. He has one other Russian girl working here but he thinks having more will bring in a bigger crowd."

Both had noticed Nina's husky sexy voice and asked her about it. "You are a lady boy we saw your cage but you are so beautiful with such a sexy voice how did you get that." Rosie asked.

"I was a sailor on a Russian merchant ship when we stopped in the port. I came to the bar and loved it so much. When I was invited to stay I quickly took the opportunity offered." she related "The General saw me and gave me a try out at his mansion and soon had arranged for me to be granted asylum here. Then I was sent to Thailand to a doctor the clubs employ who gave me breast implants, butt implants lip expansion, they like you to have cock sucker lips, and some work on my face to make me more beautiful. After my healing I was placed in a training program for two weeks in Thailand then brought back here."

"Wow that sounds painful." Sammi said.

"Not really" Nina answered "the doctor is quite good and has much experience he has a great clinic in Bangkok which you should see soon."

"We could never work here it is not allowed we are in the US Navy." Rosie said with disappointment.

"The General is a very powerful man and can do much" Nina said "He has connections in the Japanese and US governments who owe him favors. He has other Americans working in his other clubs. He has the pull to get Americans reassigned to his personal headquarters and they work in his clubs. He is like the chairman of the board of vice. You see Mike only manages this club over him is another man, we call the owner, who manages all the gay and ladyboy bars. There are other bars in the network for straight people and people into different kinks. Hopefully he will have papers assigning you to his headquarters soon and then you will be sent to Thailand and given new identities. It will be fun and I will be going with you. Mike says there is another American girl one of his spotters is hoping to bring here who will go with us.".

Sammi and Rosie were overwhelmed by what they were told both dreaming of the new life they were being taken into.

They followed Nina downstairs to the makeup rooms. Soon Sammi was wearing plaid skirt that barely covered her ass. A red corset was tightened around her and bright red eye shadow applied topped by brassy blond hair tumbling to her waist with bright red lipstick making her look like cheap whore.

Rosie was given bright red hair a black leather skirt that left her ass cheeks hanging out topped by a black leather corset. Black lipstick was applied to her and a white foundation with thick mascara and eye liner giving her a dark Gothic look. Earrings were placed in her ears that dangled down showing black hexagrams. She looked like an emo slut ready to do anything.

Mike came in and looked them both over then said "We might have another American coming here tonight. Nina please help her if she shows up. Why don't you two start on the karaoke stage and we will see how the night develops".

They walked out to the front of the bar and sat at the bar sipping on the drinks. There was few men in the bar yet and the other girls working there were occupied entertaining the few customers. The street door opened and short rather chubby black guy wearing a pink t shirt and cut off shorts walked in. Nina started walking towards him greeting him before he could sit down.

Mike came out and whispered to Rosie to get on stage. She stepped onto the stage and AC/DC started playing. She stood on the stage putting on quite a show turning her back to the bar and bending over flashing her ass then looking over her shoulder and twerking at the room.

Nina was chatting up the black guy and motioned for Sammi to join them. Sammi walked over and joined them at the table. The man was finishing his first drink as a waitress brought over another. "So it is all lady boys working here?" he asked as Sammi sat down.

"Yes we are" Sammi said as she sat down.

Nina introduced her to him "Sammi this is Charles."

"Good to meet you" Sammi said touching Charles on the shoulder.

Charles eyes grew wide looking at her "Your American?" he said in surprise.

"Yes" Sammi answered with a wide smile. "As is Rosie on stage there. We are both in the Navy."

"Wow you both look so good as does Nina." He responded.

"Have you ever thought of being fem?" Nina asked casually.

"Oh gawd yes I have long dreamed of this."

"Well our makeup people could make you look beautiful and sexy." Nina whispered to him.

"I so wish." he enthused "But I can't afford that right now."

"Oh it will just be fun and you will be popular in the bar." Nina encouraged "Lets go see the ladies."

"You will love how sexy you look and you will have a great time," Sammi urged. Soon he was going into the back with Nina.

Rosie climbed off the stage and Sammi climbed up as the sound system started playing Britney Spears. Sammi lip sinked to the music as the crowd in the bar grew.

After 45 minutes another girl climbed on the stage and Sammi got off. Looking around she couldn't see Rosie. Then one of the other girls pointed to the private rooms where girls gave lap dances.

A man offered to buy her a drink so she sat with him at the bar sipping the drink he had bought her as his hands rubbed her legs. She sat with a couple guys chatting them up until she noticed she had been in the bar almost 3 hours before she noticed Nina had not come back with Charles.

As the girl on stage stepped off a voice on the loud speaker announced "Charlize". Nina came through the door leading a black girl with silver hair flowing to her shoulders and blown out giving her big hair wearing a leopard print mini skirt that left her big ass cheeks exposed her red corset squeezed her waist further accenting her ass and giving her a rather buxom look. The girl looked like a cheap street whore and it took Sammi several minutes to recognize Charles under the makeup.

The sound system started blaring Tina Turner music which Charlize threw herself into an enthusiastic dance showing her curves and body off to the crowd which cheered loudly applauding and showering cash on the stage.

By now Rosie had rejoined her and they stood at the bar letting men grope them. As Charlize left the stage Nina guided her over to them.

"Wow they loved you." Sammi said as she passed Charlize a drink.

"Oh my gawd that was so exciting such a turn on being on the stage with all those men looking at me." Charlize gushed.

Mike came out of the back and walked over to them. "That was a great show why don't you all come back to our disco." He smiled.

All four followed him through the door and down the halls till they heard loud music playing.

He opened a door into a crowded room with barely dressed girls dancing with men who rubbed against them and had hands all over the girls. At some tables girls could be seen giving blow jobs to men.

Mike led them to a table at the front of the dance floor where they sat down and more drinks were brought to them. Several men invited the girls to join them on the dance floor. For an hour they were on the floor with men feeling them up and groping them.

After an hour one of the waiters came and collected all four. He led them out of the dance room into the garage. Mike was waiting there and told them they were invited back to the General's house.

After several minutes the limo arrived and Mike opened the door and attached a leash to each girl's collar before they climbed in. After all were in the limo Mike got in behind them. He closed the door and the limo started moving.

"Tonight it is very important you impress the people we are going to see." Mike said slowly "They are considering making a very big investment in you and club. So you must be ready to do and submit to whatever they want. Failure by any of you will have grave consequences."

Mike opened the refrigerator and removed 4 bottles which he passed to the girls. "Drink up you will need lots of energy for tonight." he said as he closed the fridge. "This is a real cock sucker cab" he chuckled.

Each drank deeply from the bottles and soon were feeling the effects, wanting to be sexy and please Mike and the General.

The limo was traveling down a narrow road through a thick forest. Most Japanese avoided this area because the forest was considered haunted and many strange events had occurred here. After several minutes the forest ended and opened into open fields.

The limo turned off the road onto a gravel track and as they crossed over a small ridge the lights of a large building came into view. As the limo drew closer several other limousines could be seen parked in front of the building. The owner stood at the base of the wide white stone staircase leading up to the entrance. As the limo pulled up Mike reached over and opened the door stepping out holding the leashes.

As the girls stepped out the owner looked them over. "Excellent they all look great" he said to Mike "We brought you here because the General wants to open a new elite club here and he has several possible investors you will be entertaining. We will go inside and Mike will take you into the back and prepare you for your performance.".

The owner turned and went back inside Mike holding their leashes led them into a smaller door on the side. Once inside they found themselves in a dark narrow hallway he led them through the hallway around several corners before going up several steps they found themselves on the darkened side stage. Pointing to the dimly lit stage they could see 4 dance poles on the stage.

"Alright starting out you will all go out on stage and sing karaoke your songs have been selected we will start with Nina then Sammi, then Rosie, and finally Charlize put everything into it and be sexy as possible. After your song you will then move back and dance on one of the poles. Again you need to show off, tease and get these guys excited. After the stage lights go out you will go out and socialize with the guests some may want to have private time with you They all have suites upstairs and they will take you up to them if they desire. You must do whatever they want and totally submit to them. Understand.?"

All four nodded in agreement. "Great they will be coming in soon."

All four checked their appearance as the lights came on the stage. They could hear voices out in the stage front area. Then the owner stepped on stage speaking through a microphone said "Good evening gentlemen tonight we will present to you four of our femboy sluts performing a show to give you an idea of what we hope to build here. After the show they will be available to join you so you can learn more of the possibilities of our plans. I think you will find these girls are top notch cock suckers and willing to submit to whatever you desire. Our first girl is Nina she is from Russia and has been fully transitioned".

Nina stepped onto the stage as "feeling love" started playing. Nina lip sinked the song and danced flashing her ass and tits at the crowd, which sat at several tables in front of the stage. As the song ended she moved back to the poles and started swinging on the end pole.

Sammi moved onto the stage as Brittney Spear's "Slave for you" started playing. Sammi was mouthing the words as she tried to copy the moves she recalled from the Britney video of the song. As she danced she undid her skirt dropping it to the floor leaving her covered only with her thong. Then she twerked her ass to the audience bringing loud cheers and applause. Turning to face the crowd she placed one foot on a wooden box on the stage standing in profile to display her legs as she finished the song She moved back to the the poles making sure she wiggled her ass going back taking the pole on the opposite end of the stage.

As she started swinging on the pole Joan Jett "Do you want to touch" started playing as Rosie came onto the stage. Rosie put on a show showing her assets teasing the crowd in a slutty manner enticing them to touch her as she dropped her skirt exposing her thong. Finally the song ended as Rosie moved to a pole.

Looking into the crowd as they danced the girls could see there was four tables of men in the audience. two tables had Arab men dressed in traditional garb. Another table had two European men in suits. The other table had Asian men seated at it.

Charlize stepped onto the stage as Tina Turners "Private Dancer". Charlize was dancing slowly and seductively, bending over to show her cleavage then slowing turning and wiggling her ass at the audience. Facing the audience she licked her lips suggestively.

The Russians clapped loudly shouting out to her causing her to give a shy grin. As her song ended she moved to the final pole dropping her skirt as she crossed the stage.

Mike started speaking over the PA as the owner moved among the tables talking to the men. "Well gentlemen what do you think of our sluts? We hope to open here with all non Asian sluts open to all desires to satisfy any taste. The girls will now come down and talk with you they are open to anything you desire and you may feel free to take them back to your suites."

The stage lights darkened and the girls dropped off their poles and walked to the front of the stage. The Russian men called to Charlize and waved her to their table. The Arab men called Rosie and Sammi to their tables while Nina was called over to the table of Asians.

As Charlize approached the Russians one man reached out placing a hand on her ass giving it a firm squeeze. Saying to his companion "This black ass is built to fuck and she looks like she is a great cock sucker too." the man said with a cruel smile "Aren't you slut?" Charlize found herself getting turned on by the men and nodded her head in agreement and submission.

Mike came over laying a leash on the table "In case you want to take her someplace else."

Rosie and Sammi walked over to the Arab men and stood next to them smiling happily.

"Hello girls" one man said as they approached "We are told you are American bimbos."

Both found themselves giggling as they nodded their heads in agreement. "Excellent." the man smiled broadly "Please sit down with us." Looking around they saw no extra chairs but two men had pushed their chairs back a bit and hands reached out pulling them towards the men. Soon both were seated on mens laps. Hands rubbed over their bodies squeezing their asses and pinching their nipples.

Looking over they saw Nina was with the other table. She was nude kneeling under the table and appeared to be sucking cock.

Nina heard the Asian men calling to her from the stage and walked over to their table as she approached the table one man said "You look like a good cock sucker. Are you?"

"Yes sir" she answered. "Good show us." the man barked

Nina knelt to crawl under the table when the man slapped her atop the head. "Stop you don't suck cock fully dressed." he barked harshly.

Crawling out from the table she stripped to heels and stockings then got back under the table and saw 5 cocks exposed to her there. She started sucking the center cock and reached out stroking the ones on either side.

The Arab men talked among themselves in Arabic and one of them attached the leashes to Sammi and Rosie's collars. They stood and the girls rose with them.

"No no no" the one barked "American dogs must crawl."

The girls dropped to all fours and crawled behind the man as his 5 friends followed watching their exposed asses before them. He led them out of the room into a hallway to an elevator. As the elevator doors opened they stepped in and the girls followed crawling to the side to let the others in. Soon all were in and the doors closed and the elevator started to rise. They went up two floors and the doors opened again. The girls were led down the hall to a door. It was opened and they followed the man inside.

Nina was switching between the 5 cocks under the table moving from one to another. A hand reached down grabbing her hair lifting her head off the cock. "We will take you upstairs now for more fun." Said the man as all 5 slide away from the table. Taking Nina's leash they made her crawl under the table and follow them to the elevator.

Charlize was bent over the table by the Russian men. One stood in front of her feeding his cock to her mouth. The other was behind her lifting her skirt revealing her big round black ass. "Ah yes she is an excellent cock sucker." the one said grasping Charlize's head in his hands as he forced his cock in her mouth.

"She has a very fuckable ass also" said the other as he lightly slapped her ass. "Black Americans seem like natural whores." said the other "Well lets get her upstairs to see the old man."

The man grabbed Charilze's leash and led her to the elevator. As they entered the elevator each had a hand on her ass. As the doors opened they guided her down the hall to a door.

When the door opened she saw an older man sitting in a large wheel chair which seemed very high tech with a tablet and phone attached.

Sammi and Rosie felt the men running their hands over them squeezing and pinching them everywhere. A strong hand on each girls shoulder pushed them to their knees "Fuck toys must be on their knees" a deep voice said.

As they knelt the men pulled off their robes standing naked before them. Three approached each surrounding them with cock. "Suck" a voice barked. A hand on the top of her head pulled Sammi's head towards the cock in front of her. Sammi opened her mouth taking the cock deep in her mouth. The other two men standing on either side of her started pinching her nipples. The cock went deep in her throat causing her to choke on it. As her head came back the man to her left pulled her head over pushing his cock against her mouth till she opened and took it in. After pumping it in her mouth a few times her head was pushed over to the third cock which was quickly jammed in her mouth. The men passed her from cock to cock each fucking her face for a few minutes then passing her on.

Rosie was on her knees surrounded by the other three men. One rammed his cock against her mouth. As another reached down and started fingering her ass. The third was pinching her nipples whispering in her ear "You are a good cock sucker we will use all your holes."

12