Femboy Sailors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was led up to another suite. Once inside the men ordered her to strip. She quickly stripped down to her corset, heels and stockings. Music came on and she was ordered to dance. The men sat in a semi circle and she started a slow seductive dance, bending over to show her tits and turning to wiggle her ass at them. The men watched her dance till she felt exhausted.

Charlize approached the man in the wheel chair she saw his cock was out. The man was looking her up and down. "Very nice" The man said in a thick accent "She looks like a fuck slut. Now come suck my dick slut.".

Dropping to her knees she lowered her face to the cock taking it in her mouth she felt it growing as she sucked the cock. Reaching up with one hand she lightly stroked the man's balls. His hand rested on the back of her head pushing her down on the cock taking it deeper and deeper.

She felt one of the men rubbing lube on her ass and soon felt a large thick plug being pushed into her. She gasped as it entered causing the dick in her mouth to go in deeper.

The plug was thick and very long but Charlize liked it filling her. She continued sucking the cock of the man in the wheel chair until he grabbed her head holding her down on it and shoot deep in he throat. As the man released her head she looked up gasping for breath.

The man smiled down at her "Very good she is an excellent cock sucker. Why don't you two try her out".

As the man rolled his chair away she felt hands grabbing her hips and the plug being removed.

"We will ride this big black ass and fill it with cum." one man said.

Before she knew what was happening a large cock was entering her. She lowered her head to the floor as it penetrated deep in her ass. She felt the cock pulling back as a hand slapped on her ass before the cock rammed back into her. The man was slapping her ass as he fucked her. Her raised ass let him drive deep into her and she loved the feeling of being used.

The man fucked her for what seemed forever and she felt an orgasm building in her. As the man tensed and she felt him shoot in her she felt the release of a sissygasm and collapsed on the floor with the man atop her.

Sammi was busy sucking the three cocks before her when suddenly one shot all over her face some cum getting in her eye. This was quickly followed by the cock in her mouth shooting in her. The third cock then came on her face and she knelt there on floor with her face covered with cum. She started licking the cum from her face and wiping it with her fingers then licking it off her fingers.

She felt totally degraded and found it made her feel warm inside as one man said "She is an excellent whore.".

Rosie was sucking one cock as another fucked her ass. She was being spit roasted on the cocks and felt totally used and found she loved the feeling. She was being rocked back and forth between the cocks and felt totally engorged with lust. After a fucking which seemed to go on forever she felt the cocks shooting in her. As they came in her she shivered feeling the cum entering her.

Nina was hanging from her wrists nude as the men caned her ass and tits. Long red stripes covered her body. The men stopped their torture and lowered her until her feet were on the floor. Her hands were removed from the restraints and she was bent over a stool and the five men sat down. One man got behind and stuffed his cock in her ass. He started riding her ass hard fucking her with long deep strokes.

Nina moaned as she felt the cock fucking her. To soon he came shooting in her and pulling out to be quickly replaced by another. This continued until all five had fucked her and she was laying on the floor breathless with cum leaking from her ass.

The men quickly had Rosie and Sammi suck their cocks hard again then two lay on the floor and had the girls climb on them and ride their cocks. Two more got behind them and also worked their cocks into them. Sammie and Rosie opened their mouths gasping at the feeling of being stretched so widely. Another cock was soon in each their mouths as the men started fucking them. Both went mindless lost in cock lust as they were filled with cock. The men were able to last so much longer and they fucked them for over an hour before the first came in Rosie's ass. As they each came in the girls the men moved to sit and rest watching the fucking going on. Charlize was being fucked by the second Russian. Her ass checks were burning from the spanking she had received. The man was fucking her deep and hard and she felt engulfed in his lust. As he came in her she snuggled onto the floor.

Soon Mike came to the rooms and gathered the girls up taking them downstairs. He directed them into the showers to get cleaned up. As the girls showered washing the cum off their bodies a Japanese military officer arrived and gave the General a file of papers.

When the girls came out of the showers and were redressed. Mike had them come with him to the General's office.

In the office the officer stood as they came in laying papers before them on the General's desk.

"You have been reassigned to the international joint force which comes under me" The General announced "You must sign here accepting the assignment." The General pointed at the papers.

The girls stepped up and signed the papers. The General handed the papers to the officer who left the building to have the papers filed.

"Excellent" said the General with a big smile "We will be sending you to Thailand tomorrow. Our doctor there will take good care of you and we expect excellent results. Nina will be going with you to help in your development and training ".

12