FemboyWorld: FBWAir Economy Class

Story Info
Stressed business man flies FBWAir Economy Class.
10.9k words
4.74
6.6k
15

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
239 Followers

Another low effort FemboyWorld story. I write these because I'm horny and want to share my depraved perversions with you all. It's just a bit of fun.

Other FemboyWorld Stories if you want to check those out:

- Welcome to FemboyWorld

- FBWAir First Class

- Prison Reform

- Fem Academia

- Marriage Challenge

- Roadside Assistance

- Sanitation

If you like or follow the FemboyWorld anthology, I would love to hear how you would spend your time at FemboyWorld.

All Characters are 18+

************

"No, Mr. Bezos, I did not expose you to thousands of people that your wife divorced you because you are addicted to my femboys...

What? No, Bezos, buddy, come on, we can settle this like gentlemen...

Okay, okay, here, how about for your secret birthday party we can have it at my new luxury hotel in Las Vegas. You will be the first to use it. You can even bring your friend, that Kroenke fucker...

Huh, huh, no Bezos, I did not tell these people that Kanye West and Tom Cruise had a femboy fuck-off at the park. Yes, it is funny Draymond Green keeps hitting his teammates because a femboy told him he had a silly penis. All that is completely, totally, 100%, still a secret...

Thank you. We have come to a compromise and the NDA is still good. Yes, Bezos, you can also disguise yourself as a prisoner and fuck one of the prison femboys. Okay, see you Saturday for our tee time."

Jesus Fuck, rich people are so annoying. Oh, hello there. What has it been? Fifteen minutes since we just got off the plane? God, it has felt like a whole ass year has passed by. Time flies when you are nutting to femboys. Ha get it, time, flies, FBW Air... Nevermind.

In case you just had a mind-numbing orgasm that made you forget my name, allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is... Mr. Knudsen. See it is good I chose to be a businessman instead of a rapper.

So, we have just arrived at the New York airport from Orlando, flying first class on my airline, FBWAir. You met the lovely Pairs, who has been promoted to my executive assistant at FemboyWorld. And now, as promised, you will experience the more, "normal" experience of Economy class. I know I said you would experience economy class with me. Well, I have to go back on that. Sorry.

I only take that back for two reasons. One, this airport is so damn boring, the only thing to keep me occupied is to tell you this story. And two... well I am so damn bored I forget the second reason. But, if you would allow me, let me tell you the story of Spencer Cooke and his experience flying FBWAir Economy Class.

*************

Overnight Layover

"What do you mean my flight is canceled? It is midnight and I need to be at my meeting by afternoon!" I yell at the airline assistant as I bang my head on the counter.

"Mr. Cooke, the airline is experiencing major communication issues and a resolution will take more than 24 hours. I am very sorry. I can only offer you a refund, a rescheduled flight with us at a later time, or to another airline."

"Well, obviously I need to be booked on another airline. I cannot believe this is happening."

"Again I am sorry, sir," The young lady says disingenuously as she acts as if she looking for another airline for me. "It looks like the next plane to, Austin Texas is on FBWAir but the only seat available is economy class."

"Fine, fine I will take it. Just give me anything."

"Are you sure you want to do this, Mr. Cooke?"

"Yes, get this over with and book me."

"Okay, Mr. Cooke. The flight takes off at 8 am. This means we will house you in one of the upstairs hotel rooms. Enjoy your stay at the Orlando Airport."

Despicable. The most important business meeting in my career and this damn airline has communication issues. Bullshit.

Since it is late, the security checkpoint is open. The only good thing about this is that I can at least wank one off until the meeting. Let out some stress on a bimbo on my phone. And staying at a Hyatt for free is better than a Motel 8 any day.

I get my room key and the grumpy lady at the front desk dampens any ounce of positivity left in me. Damn bitch. Just too much stress going on right now. Work, late flight, having to impress a bunch of frumpy rich guys who will reject me because I don't have the right shoes on. Stupid. What the hell is FBWAir anyway? Can't be better than JetBlue or Alaska. They should have put me on one of those British party airlines. Now that would be customer service.

I scan the room key and walk in. Standard, above-average room. Nothing special. I drop my suitcase at the door and take my work bag to the bed. I open up my laptop and review my notes. The shitty last hour woke me up a bit. I set my alarm to 6 am to give myself an hour to get ready.

Suddenly a knock on my door. God, what now? How can this night slash morning get any worse? Huh, tell me?

I look through the peephole. Seems like it's a lost small boy who knocked on the wrong door. I ignore it and walk towards my bed.

Then he knocks again. I open the door out of frustration and sternly say, "I'm sorry, you have the wrong room, boy." I close the door, but his little foot stops it.

"I am sorry for disturbing you so late, Sir. But is this the room of, Mr. Spencer Cooke." He asks with an admittedly stunning smile.

I crack open the door and say with curiosity, "Yeah, that's me. What now?"

"Oh, that is fantastic! I am Joey Brighton, from FBWAir. At FBWAir we do personal checkups on any passenger with an overnight layover. Do you mind if I come in?"

"Checkups? What kind of checkups? I already went through security..."

"Oh no, Sir. This is more like a personal checkup." He says with a grin as he walks into my room. Damn, I'm not gay but this boy smells good.

"How old are you? I can't get caught up in anything."

"Oh, don't worry. All femboys at FBW Enterprises are over 18. I am 19. Is that too old for you, Sir?"

Femboys? FBW? What the hell is going on? 19 too old? I'm damn near 35 and he asking me if that's too old? This has to be a prank. No, no, no. A test, yes a test.

"I'm sorry, whoever talked you into this is an asshole. I'm not falling for this prank. Can you please leave? I have an important day tomorrow." I say as I'm about to open the door.

But he grabs my arm. His soft touch sends electricity through me. I look at him in shock and I notice his beautiful brown hair and blue eyes as he says, "Mr. Cooke, I work at FemboyWorld. Look this is my certified badge and you can check the website on my phone."

The badge and website look legitimate. But I still can't take the risk. I scan the room for cameras, feeling as if I'm on some prank show. I go to the phone and call the front desk.

"Hi, this is Spencer Cooke. I have this boy from..." I look at him to remind me of where he said he was from.

His pink lips mouth, "FemboyWorld."

I continue on the phone, "...from FemboyWorld. Is this some sort of joke or prank? It's been a long day for me. I do not appreciate this nonsense."

"Oh no, Mr. Cooke. That boy is an official employee of the FBW 24 terminal at Orlando Airport. Overnight layover passengers are offered complimentary personal checkups by FemboyWorld employees. I know this is weird. But this is the new normal here. You may use the boi as you please. Good night, Sir." I was shocked by her abrupt hang-up before I could offer any follow-up questions. I lay the phone back down.

"Do you believe me now, Sir?" Joey asks as he unbuttons his white crop top. He pulls the top apart and shows me his tight chest and pink nipples. Next goes his skinny jeans. He turns around and bends over, revealing his bikini boxer briefs. He turns back around and gives me a coy boyish smile. Fuck, I think I'm attracted to a boy. I have been straight as an arrow since my balls dropped, but now I'm second guessing myself.

"Just lay down, Sir. You look stressed. Overnight layovers are daunting. Let me help you." He saunters towards me. The touch of his finger on my chest brings me down to my back on the bed.

"I, I don't think this is for me," I stumble through my words. I'm overwhelmed by everything this boi is doing. Just his closeness has my cock scratching to get out of my pants.

"Femboys are for every man. Just relax and let me relieve all your stress so you can sleep." Joey undoes my dress shirt button by button. I can see the smoothness of his skin. And his hair smells so good too.

I gasp when he gets to my suit pants. Why am I letting this boi, this very sexy girly boi do this to me? I guess I can tell myself that I was too tired to resist. Plus none of my friends or coworkers will know.

"I can see your little friend here wants to come out. Why don't I tease him a little bit." He pulls down my pants but not my boxers. His right hand goes to my bulge and strokes the head with cupped fingers. Then his palm smears and rubs the head. I cannot help but leak precum through my briefs.

"Please, please..." I plead trying to finish saying what I need

But he cuts me off, "Mmmm, this is your punishment for thinking I was a joke. Do you believe me now that I am here solely for your pleasure?" Joey presses his palm harder on the head of my cock.

"Yes, yes I do." I moan trying my hardest not to bust like an idiot through my boxers.

"Good. I like the honesty in your voice." Joey pulls down my boxers and the freeness makes me leak a strain of precum. But, Joey holds the base and keeps the rest of my cum in my balls.

"Don't cum yet, Sir. There is still so much stress left in you that only my mouth will do," Joey says as he kisses the length of my cock. Each kiss inches closer to the head as his tongue sneaks in little licks of my precum. I watch as his mouth opens, how wet it looks, and how sexy that tongue looks. I cannot remember the last time a woman had my heart racing like this. Usually, I would have to shell out hundreds of dollars at a shitty restaurant, but it seems all this boi wants is my cock.

Finally, his lips touch the head of my cock and I am sent to another world. The first suck makes my brain go numb and all I feel is pleasure from this 19-year-old femboy. I have not had a mouth on my cock for months. And this boy is overdoing it. He looks sexier with his lips wrapped around me.

I needed to cum. I grabbed the sides of his head and pumped my cock in his mouth. The gagging sounds coming from his mouth had me worried and his watery eyes made me think I was hurting him. I pull out of him and ask, "Are you okay?"

But Joey grabs my cock back and says, "I'm a femboy. It is your duty as a man to use me in any way you want." He sits up and shows me his hard, small pink cock, "See, my cock is all slick with my precum. I only got this way because you fucked my mouth." Joey gives me a coy smile and lays back down. I wish he didn't though. The sight of his slick cock has my mouth watering For the first time in my life, I wanted, no, needed a cock in my mouth. His feminine cock had my brain rewiring itself to need more of it. I think I'm hooked on femboys.

Once he got back on his tummy, I grabbed hold of his head again and pumped. This time I dig deeper. His gagging and choking brought out an animal in me that I did not know I had. I wanted the sounds to get louder. I lost all control of my senses and could only focus on my thrusting.

Joey then held my thighs down and licked the head of my cock, leaving me stunned for a second. He got off me and said with deep breaths, "Sir, just lay there now and let me worship you. Focus on all the pleasure."

Joey grabs my cock again and focuses on the head of my member. His tongue swirled every which way, making contact with each nerve. Then he sucks down halfway, then kisses down my balls. I try to put my hands on him but he catches each attempt and shoots my hand away. I give up my attempts and just focus on the pleasure.

As he rotates sucking each ball and then to my taint, my eyes roll until you can see the white of them. My breath quickens and I am uncontrollably close. Joey is in full control of me and I love it.

"Please, please, please, oh fuck I need to cum." I plead as he worships me.

"Yes you do, daddy." Joey pumps the bottom half of my cock, his other hand fondles my balls and his mouth sucks the head of my cock.

I moan and groan like a beast. I'm certain the rooms on all sides of me will complain of the noise as it's 2 am. But I couldn't care less. My whole world right now is Joey's mouth and hands. And after a couple more sucks and tugs of his smooth hands, I roar, "I'm cumming, fucking cumming."

Joey doesn't lay off my cock. He keeps his mouth wrapped around me as I pump load after load inside his mouth. It was so much cum, I could see splodges escaping at the edges of his mouth. But, Joey's contracting throat lets me know he's doing his best to swallow as much as he can.

After a record amount of pumps for me, my orgasm subsides. I let out one big yawn as Joey comes face to face with me.

The last thing I see is Joey's pretty face as he says, "Sleep now, Sir. You have a big day tomorrow." With that, I pass out with what I bet is a big smile on my face.

*******

Terminal 24

My god, what is this wet feeling I'm having in my dream? I look down, and it is another femboy sucking my cock. I can get used to this. Maybe I should look more into this femboy thing. Then a hard pressure on my cock rustles me awake.

My eyes open to the sight of Joey's sexy pale ass with his legs towards me as he's sucking on my morning wood. His smooth feet are right by my face. I indulge myself and suck his right toe.

"Oh good! You are finally awake," Joey says as I continue to suck on his sexy toes.

"How could I stay asleep when you were sucking on my morning wood that hard?" I saw as I rubbed his feet now. "Can I get one of your amazing blowjobs before I get on my flight?"

"Mmmm, I wish but I need to get back to the FemboyWorld park. You were my last job while working for the airline Divison. Today is my first full day as a regular femboy at FemboyWorld." Joey said with glee. I had no idea what he was saying but I was happy since he was happy. "You still have an hour and a half before your flight. Why don't you explore the FBW terminal? There are so many different kinds of Femboys you can explore."

"But, I want you baby. I want to explore more of this femboy thing with you. Especially with that sexy ass of yours." I try to entice him.

"Thank you. But, I need to get going. Can't be late for my first day at the park. Here, why don't you go to the FBW terminal, go to Brew Bois coffee shop, and ask for the 'Morning Wood Special.' You can thank me if you ever visit FemboyWorld." Joey comes up and kisses me on the cheek and heads out the door.

I lay in bed and digested the last 6 hours. I just slept with a boy. But not just any boy, a femboy. Me, Who has been straight since I came out of the womb. Now, I had a sudden urge to kiss a femboy, fuck a femboy, and even blow a femboy.

I finally get out of bed and take a shower. Joey woke me up with plenty of time to get ready. I wash up, brush my teeth, put on my work clothes, and head out the door still a little horny from Joey's morning blowjob. My cock may be flaccid but just the sight of a nice ass or, god forbid, a tight femboy will get my cock hard in an instant.

Luckily for me, the airport was deserted this early in the morning. No old women looking disgusted at my bulge outlining my suit pants. All the travelers were businessmen like me eager to get their day started. It took me about fifteen minutes to realize that I had no idea where my terminal was.

I catch airport maintenance switching out the garbage bags and ask, "Hey I'm on this new airline called FBWAir. Where is that terminal?"

He freezes and then stares at me with a sly smile. "Oh, you horny bastard! Flying FBW huh? Economy class or business class?"

The man completely ignores my question but I oblige him, "They put me in Economy class. My other flight got canceled so this is the earliest flight to Austin."

"Damn economy class huh? I for sure thought you would be in business class with your suit and all. Would've given you my number so you can tell me about it. Well, I won't waste your time anymore. FBWAir is in terminal 24. Just head straight down until you can't walk anymore. There will be a sexy ass femboy waiting to check your ticket."

I thank him and head straight. Odd that he was so enthusiastic. Usually, they just point and say "that way" so you won't annoy them anymore. But he wanted all the details.

"Come on man, hurry up. We are going to miss the morning act. I heard it's the 'Coke man'."

"The 'Coke man' is back? Fine, let's get there. He's the best act this terminal has!" I catch the conversation two men are having as they run past me. The "Coke man"? I know it's Florida but this terminal is getting a little weird.

I walk and walk until finally, I get to the end. This terminal is odd though. There is a wall blocking the entrance so no one can look inside. And the wall is covered in sexy pictures of femboys just like Joey. All in crop tops and tight short jeans or wearing striped socks and some sexy bed wear that borders both feminine and masculine. The garbage man was right, there is a sexy femboy waiting at the entrance. A young Asian boy, possibly Japanese, wearing a slim suit that makes me want to rip it off. It doesn't help that his black eyes and short hair have my cock coming back to life.

"Good Morning, Sir. Do you have a ticket with us or would you like to pay to enter?" He asks me.

His cute voice has me hesitating. "I have a ticket. I'm on the first flight to Austin."

"Very nice, Sir." He takes my ticket and scans it to verify. I bet men come with past tickets or fake ones to get into this place. "Here you go, Sir. You are all set. I hope you fly with us again so you can spend time with me in the terminal. I'm new so I have to sit out here. But I would not mind you playing with me another time." He says in a timid way that is still somehow seductive.

His words have me stunned again and all I can say is, "That's nice. I hope to see you again too." He's not as confident as Joey but he may rival him one day.

"Take my card. Download the FBW App, enter my employee code, and it will let you know when and where I am working. Please use it, Sir. I would love to see you again." His eyes look me up and down, spending more than a couple of seconds on my now pronounced bulge.

He opens the door and smiles at me as he waves goodbye. He takes the next customer as I walk into the terminal.

By god what have I walked into? This is culture shock beyond imagination. It is only 6:30 am, but it feels like all the travelers are in this one terminal.

The first thing that grabs my attention is the sound of "Coke Man! Coke Man! Coke Man!" I turn to my right and walk over to the scene. I spot the two men who ran past me earlier and awkwardly stand by them. I swivel my head amongst the crowd to see what the commotion is about.

"Yes, Fuck, Yes, keep fucking me!" Then there it is. A stud who spends at least four hours in the gym with muscles on every inch of his body fucking a beautiful, skinny light skinned ebony boy with a plump ass. The olive skin jock removes his cock for the crowd to see and I can see why they call him the "Coke Man." I personally would have called him a "Greek God." But, his cock damn sure looks like a Coke can. Not the longest, but the girth of this man is captivating. There was an audible gasp by all of us when we saw his cock. Then another gasp when we saw the gape from the femboy. The contrast of his dark skin and pink insides had us grabbing for our crotches. My cock has definitely woken back up.

"Who wants to see me finish this bitch boy off?" The Coke Man roared as he paraded his cock around the crowd.

Tymak8
Tymak8
239 Followers