FemboyWorld: FBWAir Economy Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane is bombarded by the sound of "wooos" and "hell yeahs." The first-class men get to see first. We all hear them say, "Yeah get naked boy!" "Show me that boy hole!" Just another perk of being in first class. Obviously, the boys cannot walk through the airport naked. So first class gets the luxury of seeing them strip to their true uniforms.

The femboys stop at business class. "God that boy has amazing balls. Wish I could suck them." Was the one that got a few laughs from our class."

"Jesus, the boys need to hurry up! I've been holding this load for two days." Said someone in the far back. That man held his load for two days for this flight? My load hasn't been saved for the past 30 minutes.

The first delicious boy walked past the curtain and the men erupted. The boys twist and twirl in their multicolored fishnet stalkings. Pink, blue, green, and black, all matched perfectly with each boy. Just so many diverse boys. The back rows received their boys first. I could hear moans, gasps, and cocks flapping about. Much better than kids crying because their dad forgot their favorite toy at home.

"Hello, daddy's. I hope you saved up your loads for me. I'm going to drain all of you dry." Our femboy attendant lays his arm on the back of Juan's headrest. He's an eccentric one. Pink hair, pale, and a rather confident demeanor. His black stockings are a sexy contrast to his pale skin. And his cock. Fuck his cock. His uncut soft feminine cock just dangling inside his fishnets. It's taking all my will not to drool in front of everyone.

"My name is Adrian but you men can call me Ady. Can I start you with any drinks or snacks? Something to keep your mind off what you really want?"

All three of us just shake our heads, still mesmerized by him.

"Alrighty then. Who's first? Oh here Juan, how about you? You know the drill, no touching. But they never said I can't straddle you." Ady gets on top of Juan and he shutters in his seat. I can hear his dick pulsing from here. The fishnets make Ady's body look more delectable. Like you just want to rip them apart and get to his smooth skin. Juan's arm hair prickles up as Ady comes to his neck and whispers to him. Ady gets off him as Juan pulls down his pants and starts rubbing his cock. God, it's so weird watching another man touch himself but this FemboyWorld culture has normalized seeing that.

A stray femboy comes by each row and hands the other femboys a bottle of lube. Ady gets his lube and pours a good amount over Juan's cock without touching him. Damn, these boys are good.

Ady does the same to Scott. Straddles him, a little grinding, a sexy whisper right to his ear, and some lube over his cock. But, Scott does something that weirded me out. He rubbed some over his asshole. Damn, do some of these men take the Femboys cock?

Then it's my turn. My chest gets right as Ady comes on top of me. I've gotten some dirty dancing from past girlfriends but nothing as captivating as this. I may have a brain aneurism by how many times these boys made my mind numb.

Ady gets my cock as hard as it can be and comes to my ear and says, "Pull out that baby maker, Daddy. I want to see it." I oblige and unbuckle my belt. Ady pulls away and I get a sight of his beautiful, tasty, big cock. I would have never expected femboys to have big cocks, but Ady's looks heavy and tasty.

Ady has all three of us stroking at the sight of him. The world around us dissolves. Some moans, gasps, and pleading from the other men snap me back to reality. But, just the slight twist of Ady's body grabs my attention again and again.

The femboy announcer comes back on the intercom, "Now that all of you are acclimated with your femboy attendant, we will now be entering the runway. Please buckle your safety belts and remember," the entire plane says in unison, "No touching until the safely light turns off."

Ady smirks and says in a bratty tone, "Rules are so boring. I like being on top of you guys." Ady snakes his body on all three of us. His head on Juan's lap, his ass on Scott's, and his feet on mine. I feel my blood pressure rising as hold myself back from touching his smooth legs and soft feet. I think I just became a feet person because my mouth is watering the same looking at his wiggling toes like his big cock. Can this plane get to altitude any faster, please?

"Remember boys, don't touch," Ady teases us. He sticks his tongue out at Juan, his cock pulses in front of Scott and the ball of his foot is not so discreetly rubbing the length of my cock.

The plane takes off. I'm just begging god for it to climb higher. Is this the slowest plane in the world? Climb just climb. I need to touch this pinkhair boi.

"Dan, I thought you said this was a party airline? Not a full-on sex plane." "Baby relax. You said you wanted a threesome, now we get to do it a mile high." The couple behind my row has been arguing since take off. I can see how these boys can potentially ruin marriages.

"Almost there. I bet you are thinking how much you want to rip my fishnets off. Are you just going to use me for your pleasure, huh? A whole three hours with my body. All my holes are yours. Don't even have to ask. Maybe besides fighting amongst yourselves to use it." Ady just keeps going on. It's almost like he's taunting us. Seeing which one will break the rules.

"Cumming!" A man in the back row screams. That femboy just talked that man into cumming.

Another man screams, "No, No, No! I did not touch him!"

A large burly stands up from his seat, "I am the Sky Marshall. I just saw you in clear sight touch that femboy before it was safe. You know the law. I am sorry. But, I am obligated to write you a citation.

The moment the marshall hands the man the citation, the safety light blinks off. It's off to the races. Juan immediately dives down and sticks his tongue in Ady's mouth as he lets out the sexiest moan. Scott rips open the fishnets like a WWE wrestler. Both of his hands work Ady's cock at a quick pace as he spits on it to give it some lube.

I, on the other hand, was caught off guard. The sight of 50-something men and femboys all moaning, gasping, and touching at once was overwhelming. Then Ady's feet dug into my cock I remembered the prize I prayed for since I sat down. I open Ady's fishnets. I lift his feet, massage his clean soles as I suck each one of his toes.

Ady switches around and lays on his stomach. He licks the length of my cock and balls but ignores the sensitive pulsing head. Fuck, this boy is a tease. Scott fingers Ady's hole as Juan continues sucking and massaging his feet. Ady doesn't have the most plump ass but, god is it something. His pink hole is open, just begging for a cock to fill it up. His small ass and hips make me want to grab it like an animal.

We play like this for fifteen minutes as Ady gives Juan and me equal time with his feet and mouth as Scoot has full access to his cock and hole.

Ady comes off my cock and asks, "Let's make this more exciting. How about the first man to cum has to pay for the flight of the last man to cum. Also, the last man to cum gets to have me for the rest of the flight?

Juan says, "Yes, let's do it!" Scott says, "A free flight? Of course, I am in."

What the fuck? I get a free flight on this amazing airline but, now I have to potentially comp someone else's flight? But on the other hand... Ady's ass is more than amazing. Fuck it.

"I'm in," I confirm the bet.

Ady stands up and claps his pretty little hands together. "I am so excited. Try your best. I hope you men fuck your brains out. Now get on all fours Scott. I heard you like it from behind."

Scott pants, "I do, I do," as he turns over with his knees on the seat and hands on the headrest. Ady drops down and tongues Scott's hole.

"Don't just stand there you two. I still have two hands." Ady fingers us over. We oblige. His hands work our cocks as he makes Scott moan with his slithering tongue.

Ady stands up and rubs his red cock against Scott's hole.

Scott pleads, "Please fuck me already. I need that boycock in me."

Ady gets the tip in. Scott wails in what I believe is a mixture of passion and pain.

Ady teases him, "Mmm, your wife doesn't do this for you?"

"No, god no. Only Femboy's cock gets me off now." Scott moans as he thrusts a little deeper. Each stroke of Ady's cock makes Scott flush. There is no doubt he loves taking it from a femboy.

"How about you Spencer..." Ady makes my heart drop. There is no way I can take it up the ass this soon even though he is fucking sexy. "Come fuck me from behind." Oh, thank god. I smile and nod. I get behind Ady as he stops his thrusts waiting for me to begin.

"Come on, Spencer! Fuck the boy so he can fuck me." Scott is impatient. But I realize it would be best if Juan goes first because of the bet. If Ady is anything like Marly, his hole is going to make me bust soon.

But, Ady grinds my hips again. Fuck the bet. I grab his slim hips and use his hole. So fucking tight. I give Ady another hard thrust as I push him further into Scott's hole.

"Heaven. This is heaven. Fuck me harder, Spencer." Ady says as I find my rhythm. I was not wrong. His hole was different from Marly's yet the sensation had my eyes rolling. Felt like my cock was melting inside him with each thrust.

Ady then turned his head and took Juan in his mouth. Ady had all three of us moaning at once. Just the perfect femboy. I do not know what the other femboys were doing to their men but all I know is Ady was perfect.

"Switch you two." Ady signifies as he turns his head to Juan and me. I reluctantly stand aside as Juan gets behind Ady with the biggest smile. Juan fucks Ady like a maniac. Uncontrolled thrusts all just to feel every ounce of pleasure. Which is the same with Ady on my cock. Juan made it hard for Ady to suck me with any type of rhythm. But Ady was doing his best to keep me hard.

Scott, however, was on the brink. Ady was fucking him hard now. Scott's head was pinned against the headrest and his hand was a jackhammer on his cock. Ady grabbed Scott's shoulders and stayed balls deep.

"Come on, Daddies. I know you want to cum. Cum for your boy. Cum, cum, cum..." Scott took that message to heart and groaned as his cum made a pool in his seat. Unlucky for him, he collapsed on his cum as he was catching his breath. Ady came off of Juan's cock and turned Scott around so he was sitting. He grabbed his head, kissed him, and said, "Your hole felt amazing like all the other boys said. I hope I can have your hole again, Daddy." The next thing we hear are the soft snores of Scott as he passes out.

A part of me wondered how Ady knew Scott liked being at the bottom. Curiosity hit me so I just asked, "How did you know he liked taking it?"

Ady fixes his pink hair and answers, "We keep notes on all customers who use any FemboyWorld service. Six months ago, Scott discovered longboys which are femboys like myself who like to top men. He has never looked back since." Ady strokes his heavy cock which emphasizes the name 'longboi' pointedly. "Looks like you want some of my cock too, Spencer."

My eyes go wide as Ady points his sexy cock to my face. I do, damn I do. But, I just sit there frozen, amazed by this beautiful femboy cock.

"Just take a taste. You know you want to." Ady strokes himself as Juan kisses Ady's neck from behind.

Ady's slit dripped a dab of his pre cum and instincts hit me and I lapped it up with my tongue. One lick became two and from then on I just need to touch every inch of it. His cock was somehow hot, hard, and soft all at once. The man at the terminal had a cock that looked like a man's cock. But Ady's was different. Unexplainable. I did not feel emasculated sucking it. Once I had it in my mouth, I did not want to let go. I switch between sucking it hard and exploring with my tongue.

"Mmmm, now just you two hotties. Who wants this hole now" Ady says as he moans from my blowjob and Juan's kisses.

"Me," I demand. I pull Ady's light body on my lap and invade his hole in record time. Ady bounces on me while he sucks my neck giving me hickeys that will be hard to explain during the meeting.

Juan comes to the side of us and makes his own demand, "Suck it, bitch."

Ady palm slaps Juan's cock for his harsh words and then sucks it hard making Juan's knees buckle. My hips had a mind of its own. My balls were tight and if I fucked like this for longer, I think they would have exploded.

Then Ady gave me some reprieve. "Okay, Juan's turn. It will only be fair." I begin to get a strange feeling that Ady likes Juan's cock more than mine. To be fair Juan is experienced fucking femboys while this is still all new to me. I still feel a little jealous.

But those feelings do not deflate my cock. Ady sinks to his knees and arches his back as Juan takes him from behind. My suspicions were nearly confirmed as Ady moaned harder and louder with Juan. Yet, Ady grabbed the base of my cock and gave a blowjob that almost rivaled both Marly's and Joey's.

I took this time to relax and recover while hoping that Juan cums. But there was no recovery for me. Ady held the base of my cock tight and his pretty pink tongue licked and sucked every sensitive part of the top of my cock. Then he flicked and licked the slit while his pretty eyes had my balls boiling. Ady gave me one last deepthroat and I lost it. I held his head down and filled up his mouth. Ady moaned and swallowed every last drop. Not even one escaping the crevice of his lips. I lost to a damn blowjob.

What was this, my fourth nut in 8 hours? I was tired. Just like Scott, I was about to pass out. Ady comes up and kisses me. His lips have been everywhere and yet I did not mind.

"You are such a great fuck, Daddy. Ask for me next time and it is on me. I want to empty your balls again." Ady kisses the tip of my cum soaked cock. Juan grabs Ady into his arms and takes him to his seat as they continue their noisy fuck.

Even with all the sounds of sex around me, I pass in my seat.

Sexy moans from femboys and roars from the men snap me out of my deep sleep. I keep my eyes closed for a little while longer as I enjoy my last few minutes of relaxation. The stray femboy comes row by row. He leans over and shakes my shoulder, "Sir, we are about to descend. Please put on your seat belt."

I open my eyes to the sight of Ady lapping up Juan's cock and abdomen.

"Mmmm, my cum tastes good mixed with your baby batter," Ady says as he takes his last lick and buckles Juan in. Scott has earbuds on listening to music and looks blissful.

The plane descends and we touch the ground. Then the last weird experience happens. Usually, everyone gets up in haste and grabs their bags waiting impatiently to get off the plane. But here, all the men stay seated. Only the femboys get up and stand in line. We all get our last looks in at the femboy attendants. Some clap, some woot, and others catcall as the femboys walk away.

"Fuck guys I already miss those boys."

"Hey, you know what they say, never fall in love with a femboy big guy!" Everyone laughs as we steadily get up to grab our bags from the compartments. We are all either sore, rung out, in ecstasy, or all of the above, depending on when we last let our loads out.

We were the last class to leave. The only thing similar to this flight experience to others is the people running to their connecting flight. And so was I, but running to my meeting. How am I going to do? No idea. I am unprepared and have not even studied possible impromptu questions. But, was it worth it? Was it worth experiencing this new strange world of Femboys? Obviously, yes.

***********

So that is the experience of Mr. Cooke. If any of you are wondering, yes he bombed the meeting. A business friend of mine told me he forgot all of his notes and was sweating like Shaq shooting a free throw. Never fly FBW Air if you have a life changing job on the line.

But, it was not all doom and gloom for Mr. Cooke. He now works for me. Instead of monetary bonuses he now works to get a femboy maid to come to his apartment every month. And damn does this man work his ass off. Femboys, the perfect motivation for any man.

Well, that was Economy Class. So let me know if you would rather fly First Class luxury or the wild west Economy class. But you may also be wondering about business class. So how about this? Let me know what your perfect FemboyWorld Experience would be and I will pick three winners for an all-expense paid flight in business class and you can experience it yourself. Sounds fun? Yeah, it does. That's all for me. Now it is time to explain to Draymond Green why "silly penis" is trending on Twitter. Look forward to seeing you all at FemboyWorld.