FemboyWorld: FBWAirline First Class

Story Info
CEO takes you one a tour of 1st class FemboyWorld Airlines.
9k words
4.73
12.5k
20
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
231 Followers

Another low effort FemboyWorld story. I write these because I'm horny and want to share my depraved perversions with you all. Not much editing here. It's just a bit of fun.

Other FemboyWorld Stories if you want to check those out:

- Welcome to FemboyWorld

- Prison Reform

- Fem Academia

- Marriage Challenge

All character 18+

*********

Hello, it's Mr. Knudsen again. You probably met me during my recollection of convincing five horny old rich men to pay $200 million dollars a year to use my femboys in their private prisons in order to "reform" their prisoners. Well for those interested in the aftermath, lets just say two of those old men are not exactly rich anymore. And one is currently, how should I say, taking up residence at my own park. But that is a story for another time.

Today I am here to talk to you about the present. More specifically the recent launch of my new project, FBW Airlines. Yes, that's right, I have taken my idea to the skies. Now, horny men of all kinds can enjoy the typical boring hours long flight with the pleasure and entertainment of femboys.

The idea came to me when my private jet broke down and I was forced to fly first class on a domestic flight, yuck. And it was dreadfully boring. I just sat there, watching a movie or listening to music. No leg space or personal room at all. And as I looked around, men were bored to the moon. So I thought to myself, why not monetize this shit. Why do flights have to be boring? What if these flights were, you know, fun?

So, I launched FBW Air. Just three planes, two for domestic flights and one for international. All zip zooming across the skies while men stay entertained for all hours of the flight.

I figured today would be a good day to see for myself just how the operation is working. It is our 6 month anniversary and I have heard positive reviews. But, having a bunch of yes men and cocksuckers who do anything to get promoted cannot be completely trusted. So I need to review this for myself.

Of course, I have to go undercover since people know me like how people recognize Jeff Bezos. You can spot that bald fucker anywhere. Funny though that he divorced his wife because he was spending too much time with my femboys. Oh shit, I signed an NDA about that. Ahhh don't tell anyone, okay. Shit, I have to call my lawyers now.

Anyways, so we are going on an adventure. First I will be flying first class from Orlando to New York. Then we will be flying back to Orlando in the wild Wild West of the Economy class. Sorry, no Business class today but we may save that for another time. I thought it would be better to experience the two extremes of the different classes. The glitz and glam and personal experience with first class. And then the free for all, wild, orgy nature of the economy class. Hopefully, I will see why these flights are always fully booked and why men can not help but spew their love for these flights on yelp and travel advisors.

******

The Terminal

Ahhhhh Orlando airport, I always wondered who thought of the idea of having a hotel above the terminal. Actually, that seems like a pretty good idea. Just imagine. FemboyWorld where you can step outside your hotel room and see rows of femboys all lined up waiting to pleasure you. A dream. Maybe I will implement that one day.

But, the worst thing about the airport, in general, is the dreaded TSA security line. Kids crying, women bemoaning, men being catty, teenagers not paying attention when to move forward. This is the worst of the worst. And it takes forever. Note to self, I will be adding my own TSA line for my own terminal. Good paying horny men should not have to endure this hell.

It takes forty minutes to get through security. There's a reason why we add a note to every ticket to remind people they should arrive two hours early. Part of the reason is because of security, sure, but also to experience the terminal that is FB42. My very own terminal in the Orlando airport. Only for men, and the occasional horny woman, who bought a ticket for one of my flights or for those who are willing to pay the high price to enter if they have a layover. Hell, men would meticulously plan their travel to ensure they have a layover in Orlando or anywhere we have an FBW-specific terminal.

However, I do love these moving walkways. Just so much fun. While I'm on here, you may be wondering, why did Mr. Knudsen create his own airline? Doesn't he know that airlines don't make any money? Inflation is making the price of oil skyrocket. And why is he pimping out boys for air travel now?

Well, because I felt like it. Like I said before, air travel is typically boring. Waiting in the terminal is a snooze fest. The flight itself is cramped, ass soreness and, beyond boring. Why not try to capitalize on that. Also, I took a note from my good friends at Costco. The idea of low margins but in return, you give your customers low-cost flights with great quality of service, there is no wonder why we skyrocketed to one of the top three airlines in the world. And sure, first class tickets are at a high price. But I like ripping off rich old white people. You should know that by now. And, me a pimp? If you wear a huge purple suit with a walking cane, they call you a pimp. If you wear a thousand-dollar bathrobe with big titty women, they call you an entrepreneur. But me; all I did was see an opportunity I discovered back in my college days. I offer something all men desire, even if they don't know it. So don't call me a pimp, I like to think more in the realm of a "visionary." Plus my femboys love working here. Just look up our reviews on glassdoor. Perfectly positive. The only thing hornier than a randy man is a femboy in need of attention. Ahh, time to hop off this walkway and zoom over to the terminal.

It takes about twelve minutes to walk to terminal FB42 which happens to be at the very end of the airport. The moral police governing Orlando Airport thought putting my terminal in front of "good wholesome families" would ruin their family trip. Which is fair. They overlooked the fact that 25% of those fathers ditch their families to either have a short stay at our terminal or head on over to FemboyWorld. And around 18% of those newly turned eighteen-year-old boys "discovering themselves" found proper work here at my business. Thank god my horny older brother thought of the bright idea to put up recruiting centers just outside Disneyworld. Sorry moral police, there's not much-stopping people from satiating their needs.

I took a note from JetBlue and decided to make the Orlando airport our sort of main terminal. Now when you think of Orlando airport, you think "FBWAir." It has become a tourist attraction of sorts for curious men. They need to answer questions such as "What are these Femboy's?" and "Why did Bezos leave his wife for one?" These are questions you cannot help but find the answer to yourself, don't you think. It has some of the amenities you can find at FemboyWorld at a lower cost. Will you get the full experience, no. Will you go home or land at your destination balls drained, you bet your damn wallet you will.

"Hello, Sir! Do you have a ticket with us or will you like to pay to enter?" Ahh, we are here. And nicely greeted by a finely dressed femboy in a suit and tie. Nothing out of the ordinary. Besides the loveable face and dick throbbing inducing smile. His exotic light brown skin, possibly half Mexican and half white makes him more desirable than what's necessary to get a man going. Every place needs great customer service right off the bat.

"Here you go. And may I say you look lovely today and doing a great job." I like to compliment my workers. They work very hard. Even if they do not know it's me in this disguise.

"Oh, thank you, sir. It means a lot." The boy blushes at my compliment, nothing better in the world to see. "And I see you have a first-class ticket. Will you be staying in the first-class lounge this afternoon?"

"I believe so. I heard a lot of great things about the first class area."

"Very well, sir. I have my break in 30 minutes. Maybe I will stop by there."

"I would love that." See, it does not matter whether it's a woman or a femboy, a secretary or a ticket checker. Compliments are always the key.

Just like the original FemboyWorld, the entrance into the terminal is like looking at a fresh-baked, oozing apple pie right out of the oven. Every inch of the space is delectable and desirable. Femboys everywhere for eyes to linger and gaze. It seems that crop tops and short shorts with just enough skin to wet the tongue. I may have had a hand in today's attire. It is my favorite femboy wear. There are shops and eating areas to satiate any needs a man may have.

To the right is the "eating area." We have everyone's favorite "Femboy Hooters" and the airport-specific "Quickie Stop." Guys who want more than chicken wings can stop by "Femboy Friday's" for a much more, let's say, tame eating experience than what's offered at Hooters. If you need a pick me up, we have Boy-Brew which makes the finest coffee in North America, while offering a little something extra. Let's take a gander in, shall we?

We have the finest baristas any coffee shop could hope for. Femboys in only pink kitchen aprons. If you happen to get a seat from the side, one can see the boy's sexy stomach and delicious cock. If you get a peek from the back, you will see the beautiful, peachy butts that make men drool in their coffee cups. There is no better way to enjoy a cup of coffee during any time of the day. But why hear it from me, let's ask one of the patrons.

"What's up, man? This is my first time here. Have any recommendations?" I ask a chubby man who's grinning from ear to ear in eagre anticipation for whatever he ordered.

"Oh, buddy you and I are in for a treat. I have an economy flight today, so I came by here to get some one-on-one attention if you know what I mean." The man taps his elbow on my arm in jest and clearly excited about his meal.

I laugh in response, "What did you buy?"

"Oooh, a lovely latte made by my favorite barista. I met him three months ago when I was flying to Chicago. Now I stop by here every chance I get. Speaking of the devil..." The chubby man's eyes look past me and lock on to the barista behind me. I turn around as well and I see a short femboy with his pink uniform on, short fuzzy blonde hair, striking blue eyes, and smooth skinny legs which could make any man buckle in the knees. What's funny is that the chubby man's legs started shaking at the sight. It's nice to meet loyal customers such as this man. I'm glad he enjoys his time at my establishments.

The barista finally arrives with a large cafe latte in one hand right beside us and announces himself, "Hello Sirs," he says cheerful with a striking smile, "It's nice to see you back Tom. I'm glad you ordered the same thing as last time. And your new friend here," the barista's eyes lock on to me, "My name is Joey. Is there anything I can get you, Sir?"

"Oh no, no. I'm just here to talk and relax."

"Very well, Sir. Let me know if you change your mind." Joey's eyes now turn to Tom, the chubby man, and with a melting gaze says, "Are you ready for your order, Daddy?"

"God yes, ready as I will ever be." Although Tom says he frequents here, his voice turned nervous and his body shuddering in anticipation.

Joey steps in front of Tom and drops to his lovely knees. Tom picks up his latte and takes a sip as the barista starts to ruffle Tom's pants. A couple of sips later, Joey now has Tom's pants around his ankles and fished his cock out of his underwear. Joey takes his index finger and thumb and tugs Tom's hard four inch cock. Tom is all giddy from the attention and it is increasingly getting harder for him to drink his coffee.

"Are you going to last more than five minutes today, Daddy?" Joey then puckers his mouth and swallows Tom's cock whole. It only takes a second for Tom's cock to be drenched in the boy's saliva.

"Oh god, I don't think so." Tom moans through his word. His eyes now rolled back in his head due to Joey's expert tongue wrapping around his cock.

"Cum for your boy, daddy. Give me your milk." The tip of Joey's tongue exchanges between the slit of Tom's cock and his frenulum. Joey gives him a faint, sly smile that makes Tom drop his drink on the counter and hold onto the boy's head.

Tom can't help but say, "Oh, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming." He gives one last big growl and unloads on Joey's sweet face.

Tom pants as beads of sweat drip down the side of his face. But, Joey, with a full face of cum, stands up and smiles, "I hope you once again enjoyed your Brew Boys service. May you need any more assistance, sir?"

"No, I am perfectly... satisfied. I will just sit here and enjoy the rest of my coffee before my flight." Tom is trying to regain his strength, but the forcefulness of his orgasm is leaving him exhausted.

Joey's attention turns to me, "And you, Sir? Would you need me to get you anything? Maybe the same order as your friend here?"

I just smile, get up, and pat Tom on the back, "I'm perfectly well. I need to get going to the first class lounge. But I enjoyed your excellent customer service. I will make sure to let your supervisor know." I see Joey's eyes gleam when he heard me say "first class lounge." The most popular and highest paying femboys work in that area. I think I may need to recommend Joey to that list. Maybe even invite him to the park one day.

You see most of the femboys working in the terminal are "new". Recent hires and trainees get all of their kinks out here at the terminal before they start work at the park. It is nice to see that the quality does not drop off here.

Before we go into the lounge, let's take a gander to what is on the other side of the terminal. To the left is our leisure area. Men are offered the options of a deep, very deep tissue massage, sipping on vino, or even going to a mini gym to work off some of their pent-up feelings. All offer quality customer service of course. However, the place I want to show you is a little, shall we say, different from our other offerings.

I would like to introduce you to "The Chapel." The Chapel is our, mmmm, place of worship, sort of speak. All airports have a place of worship, I think, you know for the overnight riders who need to get all of their religious obligations out of the way in the morning. But at this chapel, we worship a little differently here. We give thanks to all of the femboys who make us feel so good.

As we enter you will see that this place of worship looks like any other. We have the white walls, the gigantic organ, the stained glass windows, the whole shebang. It is just that our stained glass windows depict femboys painted in rather suggestive positions. And our priests, aka the femboys, are the ones being worshiped by all the randy men waiting for their flights. I like to call The Chapel the role reversal room. Men get down on their knees and slurp and suck on the femboys dressed in white linen. We also call it the chapel because when the femboys are emitting their high-pitched moans in unison, it sort of sounds like a choir. Mmmm, the sweet sound of twenty-five femboys all moaning at once, it is oh so heavenly.

Now I know this place is not for everyone. Looking at you all you alpha males out there who would rather go to a Hooters and munch on some wings while getting sucked off under the table while fist bumping your bro because your favorite football team just scored a touchdown. But let's just take a peek at Mr. Keon Moss over here. Keon is a former NFL bench warmer but looks like a god with his dark skin, bulging muscles, and long thick eight-inch cock dangling between his legs. And yet here he is, worshipping in the chapel, to a 5' 4" pale femboy with a four-inch cock. Keon's thick lips just engulfed the boy's cock making him sing to the heavens. But don't worry, if we look down, we can see the boy using the soft, smooth soles of his feet to pleasure Keon's big cock. God, what a sight it is. And just look at the rest of the twenty four other men all sucking and licking the pretty cocks of all these boys. It also may be the competitive drive males have. The man to get his femboy off first after every hour interval gets a very special, and tight reward. That's just a sneak peek. I'll let you decide if you want to be a little bit submissive for a gorgeous femboy if you ever come visit.

I only have twenty-five minutes until my flight and as I leave the chapel, the rest of the terminal has filled up. Lusty, randy, and horny men all walk at an eagre pace not because they are late but because they can't wait to get their hands on someone. More femboys are out and about taking care of men and any of their needs. All those sexy, flat, and smooth tummies just walking around is making my dick throb. Okay, time to go to the first class lounge to let off some steam.

Oh, the first class lounge. For all you frequent flyers out there, this lounge may look rather ordinary to all of you. The decor is a bunch of tables and booths sparse around. We offer a diverse range of food options to hold you over before the flight. The wifi is localized here so you can get any business done in an efficient manner. But for first time first class lounge users, the question they always ask themselves is, "Why are there only five people in the lounge? Where the fuck is everybody else?" Well, they are all in the other room, enjoying a First class lounge specialty. We call it FMA, otherwise known as Femboy Martial Arts.

Now FMA is not like the MMA most of you know. No way in hell I would allow any of my boys to be harmed. This type of martial arts is more of the sexual kind, of course. And these fights are not the punching, kicking, and throwing around you are familiar with, but more licking, stroking and pinning your opponent. The rules are simple, the first one to make their opponent cum, wins. Now, why is this in the first class lounge? Well, it's because all the horny rich men here bet big money on these fights. Gambling mixed with seeing two femboys eagerly get each other off makes this event very addicting. But, of course, there are no losers here because the boy who lost has to give a blowjob to every man who bet on him to win. See, everyone's a winner.

Let's take a look. The current fight is between two star studded fighters. Sadi, a boy we rescued from Iran, is in the light blue jock strap currently pinning down and stroking Albin, a rare Scandinavian femboy in a green and black jockstrap. All of the men's eyes are locked on Sadi's plump ass as it wiggles in the air trying to keep his leverage on Albin who is pinned to the mat. Albin's cock is twitching to the feel of Sadi's soft hand stroking his thin, pink cock.

"Don't you cum, boy! I have big money on you." "Fight, fight, don't give up yet!" These are just some of the things the rich men are screaming at Albin. But, it was not fruitful. Seconds later, Albin was coating Sadi's hand and his own tummy with his cum. A third of the men jump up from their seats and roar in delight that they won their bet. The rest sink into their seats and are bewildered by their loss.

"I'm in such shit. I used 5k of PTA money on this fight. I was sure he was going to win, Fuuuuuck." One of the men says with his hands in his face. Oh, well. At least I know he will sign up for the Femboy Prison Reform program when he gets caught and goes to jail.

"Hello again, Sir." I turn around and was shocked to see the same boy who took my ticket earlier. Now he dressed in formal femboy first class lounge attire, a jockstrap. I glance at the side of his waistband where it usually has the fanboys name. It say's "Paris." Very nice name for such a lovely boy.

"It is very nice to see you again, Paris. Did they transfer you to the first class lounge?"

Tymak8
Tymak8
231 Followers