FemboyWorld: FBWAirline First Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. Are you ready for my nut baby?"

"Breed me, Sir. Make me yours." With my last thrust, I hold it balls deep, and gush inside him. I feel a little light headed from the strong orgasm. I get off him and lean back on the window. I see a good amount of my cum leak out of his gaped hole. Paris comes on top of me and nudges his head into my neck and holds me. I can't help but fall asleep right then and there.

I wake up to the sight of Paris's beautiful body draped over mine. Especially his sexy bubble butt just laying there. His soft snores are adorable and I can't help but feel completely satisfied. I checked the time and only a full hour has passed since we took off from Orlando. That means only two hours left to enjoy this time.

Usually, around this time, there's a stillness in the atmosphere due to most men being either passed out or tired from the first initial fucking. The anticipation of the flight and the whole safety light thing gets all the men to expend their energy early. Obviously, there's a hint of sex in the air as I could hear some flesh still smacking about. But for the most part, this is known as a quiet hour.

Most men would wake up their femboy attendants and fuck them with their hard cock and a full load of cum thanks to the pink pill. But that's passed me now. I rather enjoy seeing Paris sleep on top of me.

After a bit, I feel Paris wiggle on top of me. His hot breath falls on my neck and his lips kiss me a couple of times. "Was I good the first time?" He asks groggily as he wakes up.

"You were amazing."

He kisses my neck a little harder and starts to bite which riles me all up again. "Take me again, Daddy. I need it" I grab hold of his beautifully plump ass cheeks and line my cock to his sloppy, hot hole. I clench his ass and drive my cock inside him. His head nudges into my collar bone as he feels me inside of him again.

This fuck is slower than the first. Much more tame and affectionate. As if we are both soaking in each other's pleasure. Soon I feel his cock start to twitch on my stomach.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Sir... yesss." He draws out. But I want to taste him this time. I need to taste this boy. I lay him on his back. In an instant, I hold the base of his cock in my hand and start to suck the head. His little hand grabs the back onto my hair. Paris starts to heave and moan faster as I suck and lick him faster.

"I'm going to cum, Sir. Ooooh, I'm cumming!" His cum fills my mouth and it's instantly sweet to the tongue. It's almost a shame I have to swallow some of it.

I caress his beautifully heaving body as he comes down from his orgasm. Such a beautiful boy. For the next two hours, we fill the time with eating an assortment of fruits and snacks, cuddling, sucking, and fucking. The best by far is sitting down, watching whatevers on the T.V. as Paris slowly sucks and licks the head of my cock as he lays his head on my lap. Never a dull moment, just pleasure the entire time.

As the flight winds down, the moans and roars of sexual energy throughout the plane cabin settle down. I decided to take a walk to business class and some of the economy class. I was pleased to see a bunch of happy smiles and fulfilled faces. Some of these men, especially economy class flyers, can not afford a FemboyWorld ticket. So for them, these few hours here are a dream come true. I'm happy they were satisfied.

Especially the three men in one of the groups in economy class who were the lucky ones to still have some natural energy left. They were all courteous enough to use their femboy at the same time. One had his cock in the boy's mouth, while the other was in his hole and the last guy was getting stroked off by the boy's soft hands. They all had blissful faces on. I know for them, there was no turning back now. Post-Femboy depression is going to hit them hard when we land.

When I get back to my seat, Paris is lying down on his side, with his ass towards me, watching a live feed of the FemboyWorld park.

"What are you watching?" I ask him as I spoon him and caress his chest.

"My friend from high school works at the park. He's so hot. He's the one who introduced me to being a femboy. I want to be like him. He's so popular." Paris is dreaming over him. He's stroking his cock, watching his friend fuck two big NFL studs in the VIP area. Paris isn't wrong though, his friend Leo, is truly one of the best. If you remember that name, he's the one who made dickhead Mr. Williams fall in love with femboys and subsequently locked his balls up so he could not cum.

But I want to make Paris feel special for his first time as a first class femboy. I move his hand out the way and take control of his hot cock. "Trust me, you are going to be just as special as your little friend." I turn his head towards me and I kiss him deeply. I position my cock in his hole and start to fuck him slowly.

But the damn intercom comes on. "Hello daddies, I hope you had a pleasurable flight. In five minutes the safety light will turn on again which means no more touching until you are off the plane. Once again thank you for choosing FBWAir today for your airline of choice. We hope you come again soon."

This is unfortunate news. So I quicken the pace. I turn over to my back with Paris's back laying on my chest. I bring my hands to the back of his knees and hold him up. Now that I have full control of him, I fuck him with abandon. My cock is quick to swell due to his hot hole.

"Sir, your clock still feels so big inside me. Keep hitting that spot."

Sure enough, it's too much for Paris and I start to see his cum dribble out of his slit. That was enough for me and I gave him one last thrust and filled him up for the last time.

I look up at the screen and we have thirty seconds to get situated in our seats and our clothes back on. We barely make the time and a few minutes later the plane lands at JFK New York airport.

The worst part of the trip, especially for first-class flyers, is watching your femboy attendant leave. Such beautiful boys, you just want it to last forever. But we do get a little runway show, watching all the femboy attendants leave with a smile on their faces. Once it's our turn to leave, we get our bags and leave the plane, leaving our little slice of paradise.

Oh I forgot to mention, the best advertisement we have is not billboards, commercials, or ads on Instagram, it's all the men who did not choose FBWAir watching our femboy attendants walk out of the gate together with their tongues wagging and mouths gaped. Especially the ones who take a longer than necessary gander on one of the femboys plump asses just swaying away from him. And what do you know, three men just went up to the ticket counter to see if they can change their airline to mine. Just magnificent isn't it.

Now, unfortunately, JFK does not have an FBWAir-specific terminal for my airline so there is nothing to show you. But, if you would like, you can join me next time in economy class when I return to Orlando. Well, I need to make a call and promote Paris to FemboyWorld. I think I found my new assistant. I'll see you next time, folks.