FemboyWorld: Fem Academia

Story Info
Office Hours at FemboyWorld are a little different.
5k words
4.62
14.7k
21

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
235 Followers

Another idgaf Femboy story. I use this to explore all of my perversions and really just for fun. Anyways I hope you enjoy it and if you didn't I sincerely apologize for wasting your time.

As always, all characters are 18+.

************

For Adam Myers, a two hour morning drive to FemboyWorld on Sunday mornings is one of the few things that brought him happiness in his life. Adam is about to complete his thirteenth year of teaching high school math to his class of seniors. He despised the time he spent with his overly controlling wife and his lifeless job teaching stuck-up senior high schoolers. She nags him constantly about taking a weekend to the also nearby Disneyworld. But the allure and pleasure of FemboyWorld kept Adam coming and spending. Excuses like "oh I have work training or you know Sundays are for my family and the boys in Orlando," kept her unsuspecting for the time.

However, five years ago, Adam's introduction to FemboyWorld was an interesting one. During the last week of school that year, a senior student of his, Greg Nindham, came by his classroom during lunch on a Monday, just a couple of weeks after his 18th birthday. He excitedly told Adam that he found a job that would help him pay for his degree after he lost in the final round of a scholarship he applied for. Greg was nerdy, short, thin, with short brown hair and hazelnut eyes. Excelled in math and science and above average in every other subject. He was a favorite among the teachers. No one would expect anything lewd or slutty from the future Mr. Most Likely To Succeed in STEM in his class.

Adam was curious about the job Greg landed but Greg wouldn't budge because he was nervous to actually say it. But after some prodding, Greg bent down and whispered in his teacher's ear, "FemboyWorld." Adam didn't even know what FemboyWorld was. At first, he thought it was a retail store, rather a luxurious retail store if it was going to pay for Greg's college. But after a quick Google search and a couple of memory replays of Greg whispering in his ear, his cock was straining in his pants as he explored the FemboyWorld website and the numerous forum boards of other men's anecdotes of their time at FemboyWorld. Even Yelp had a 4.5 star rating for FemboyWorld. The only negative reviews were from family members whose fathers, sons, or uncles, currently incapacitated because they violated the 15 minute wait time that is permitted after cumming when using the FemboyWorld pill.

Adam thought a little "post nut clarity" would ease the tension. And for a couple of hours, it did. He even got off his wife that night with his tongue. And as he was doing so, he started to imagine that his wife's clit was a small femboy cock and found himself trying to suck it rather than flick it.

But the next day, during fifth period, he watched Greg saunter in and wink at him. He started bucking his ass into his seat while trying to ward off thoughts of Greg. But he couldn't resist. Once the bell rang to end class, he booked his $2000 FemboyWorld Deluxe admission ticket for that Sunday. He paid for the Deluxe pass because one of the amenities was that he could see where each Femboy would be working. He scrolled and scrolled but he couldn't find Greg. He scrolled back up, this time slowly. And then he found him. Well, at least his face and body structure. But his name was different, it was, Gale. And next to his name, it listed that he would be working in the Fem Academia park on the P.E. ride from 10am to 3pm.

"Gale," he pondered to himself that night. While his wife was snoring, peacefully asleep, Adam was turned over on his side, eye's closed trying to picture his math wiz of a student pleasuring his cock in every way imaginable. His big burly hand and his forceful hip thrust almost shook his wife asleep. After edging for an hour and a half, his cock produced enough cum to make a small puddle on his sheets.

The next day, his eyes were glued to Greg. When he was calling on students to answer questions, he almost called Greg by his new Femboy name, Gale. But Greg noticed. The sly smirk on Greg's face when he noticed the near mistake by his teacher notified him that his teacher had done his research. And maybe, just maybe, his favorite teacher would pay him a visit someday at his work.

The rest of the week was hell for Adam. His hand and imagination can only do so much to clear his sexual thoughts. So on Saturday night, when Adam received an email from FemboyWorld, his tension subsided for a second. The email notified him that along with seeing where each Femboy will be working that day, he also had the option to pay $800 more for a private session with any femboy available. His fingers never moved so quickly on his mouse. He clicked on the link and to his dismay, there were already so many femboys who were booked. But as he scrolled, his anxiety was relieved when Greg was free for most of his time slots. This was most likely due to the fact that Greg was new and the customers were not acquainted with him yet. But Adam was. And his excitement went through the roof as he book Greg for a one-hour session at 11am.

Sunday finally arrived. As Adam was on his way to FemboyWorld, a ping of anxiety overwhelmed him. He started thinking, "What if I get caught? Would I get fired for going to a place like this? Would Greg even want to see his teacher? What if his parents spot me entering or leaving? What if I get put on an online perv teach list?" His hand started sweating on the steering wheel. But he fought through the anxiety. And after a 2 hour drive, he finally reached his destination.

And what a glorious sight it was. The size of FemboyWorld blew Adam's expectations. It was like entering New York City. Just so many stimuli to overwhelm the senses. The number of cars waiting in the parking pass line was astronomical as well. He thought there would be low traffic due to how obscene this place was but there were thousands of cars lined up just to enter.

He looked at the time and it was already 10:00am. His leg started to shake and his left arm started to tap the wheel. He was going to be late and miss his private session with Greg. There were at least 25 cars in front of him, reminding him of staying in one of those car parking lanes like in Disneyworld. 10:40am he finally gets to the parking attendant. And he finally realizes why the lines take so long. What was in front of him was a thing of beauty. Asian, short hair, a little bit of makeup to accentuate the femininity in his face.

"Hello, sir. Standard or valet parking today?"

"I, I," Adam was stuttering like a blubbering fool as he couldn't come to grasp how beautiful he was. He finally conjured up the strength to blabber out, "standard."

The beautiful attendant gets the ticket and hands it to Adam, "ok sir, here you go. Have fun at FemboyWorld! And for the next time, a valet pass allows you to taste some of my precum, you wouldn't want to miss out on that next time." He reaches out to grab the ticket and his fingers make contact with the smooth palm of the attendant. He looks over the booth and he can see the Asian boy's cock out looking extremely yummy. He felt more pleasure in that little touch than touching his own wife. He took a breath, gathered himself, and drove up 7 floors in the parking garage, where he finally found a place to park.

The line is even longer to enter the park. Adam made sure to wear a baseball hat, sunglasses, and clothes that he wouldn't normally wear to try and conceal his identity. But from what he can see, most of the men here are all wearing normal clothes. Only a few are dressed like him and from what he can gather, the sign of a baseball cap and sunglasses means it's a person's first time coming to the park.

"Mr. Myers? Umm, Mr. Myers?"

Adam's posture tenses up at the sound of his name right behind him. He thinks to himself, "How does someone know me? I thought I disguised myself well enough." He turns around slowly while taking off his sunglasses. And he is met with a sight that conjures up fear throughout his body.

"Hey, Mr. Myers. I thought it was you. I'm Collin Nindham. Greg's father. We met during back to school night."

"Oh yes, yes, Mr. Nindham. Funny to see you here." Adam's voice is low, embarrassed to be noticed at a place like this.

"Buddy, no need to be embarrassed. Hey, I even dropped off my kid on his first day of work and I thought I would come to the Hooters here for some chicken wings. The line just to get in the place is really long, huh."

Adam's foot starts to fidget. He thinks to himself, "Does he know I'm mostly here to see his son? What if he tells all the parents?" But Adam goes with a probing question and asks Mr. Nindham, "Oh that's nice, where does Greg work?"

"I believe he works at the mall just a mile over there. Maybe H&M or something like that. I don't know. But I noticed Hooters was here and I kinda miss that place so I thought I stop by. I guess this new Hooters is extremely exclusive because the price just to enter the place is outrageous. But I really miss those wings and the other amnesties, if you know what I mean."

To Adam, Mr. Nindham seems oblivious to what this place actually is. Mr. Nindham is expecting busty women in tight uniforms. He's only half right. Sure there's a Hooters but after FemboyWorld bought out the rights to the name, it may not be the place Mr. Nindham remembers it to be.

The two chit chat until they reach the entrance. Adam gives his ticket to another stunning Femboy attendant, this one looking like an angel dressed in white lingerie.

"Hello... Mr. Myers. I see you have your deluxe ticket. Congratulations. Here is a map of the park and the route to where your private session will be held. Gale is looking forward to your session. Here is your complimentary FemboyWorld pill. As it is your first time, please remember to wait 15 minutes after each time you cum, to cum again. If you cannot, every femboy here is trained to seek out medical assistance as you will need it if you break the rule. Anyways, have fun at FemboyWorld!" The name of Gale makes Adam sweat a little. Almost exposing that he booked a private session with the son of the father just right behind him.

Adam and Mr. Nindham both take their pill and walk through the long tunnel into the main park.

"This is a lot of extravagance for some chicken wings and boobs."

Adam nervously chuckles as he doesn't have the heart to tell him how much Hooters has changed and what this park really is. Or that in a couple of minutes he's going to see his son for his own pleasure.

As they exit the tunnel, their eyes are met with the beauty of the park. The pristine grass, gorgeous buildings, the smell of crispy sweet fried food from the stands. And also, the beautiful and sexy femboys working the area.

"Oh my, this is not what I expected." Says Mr. Nindham with his jaw nearly on the ground.

"But It's something isn't it." Adam looks at his watch and sees that he needs to hurry to Fem Academia Park to get to his appointment. "Hey, I see that Hooters Park is over that way and I need to head over the opposite way. Umm... have fun and please don't tell any of the parents.

"Oh yeah, goodbye Mr. Myers. I promise I won't." At first, Mr. Nindham didn't understand why Adam would want to keep this a secret. It was obvious that the name of the park "FemboyWorld" completely went over Mr. Nindhams head as he entered. He made his way to Hooters Park and saw the biggest Hooters building he's ever seen.

Now this story isn't about Hooters Park. But what we can say is that Mr. Nindham ordered his standard hot wings and fries and enjoyed the Football game on one of the nearby televisions. Five wings in, a sexy French Femboy waitress came by and offered Mr. Nindham some of Hooter's new menu options. The look of the femboy made him start to question his sexuality. Unlike Adam, his home life was great, close to the perfect American home that used to be advertised in the 70s and 80s. He only came for wings, really. But now, now he was confronted with a femboy who what he could only describe as pure sex. The French boy's thin and beautiful body and that tight and revealing Hooters uniform persuaded Mr. Nindham's cock to think for itself. And once the femboy waitress recommended the "suck and cum deal", he couldn't resist anymore. He was presented with a lavish tongue filled blowjob and the tightest hole his cock has ever been in. The football game was an afterthought and he was now entrenched in Femboy bliss. Mr. Nindham was thoroughly satisfied with the new Hooters "experience" and from that day on he was a completely loyal customer. He just didn't know that one day, he would be confronted with his own femboy son being his waitress a year later.

Speaking of his son, we now need to go back to Adam who is now rushing to the entrance gateway of Fem Academia. The visual of the main park transforming into a school-type setting left Adam in awe. It was more like a college setting with an old American University type of fill to it with college fight music blaring in the speakers. As he took a couple of steps in, he and the other thousands of horny men were left their cocks twitching at the sight of femboys dressed in Japanese sailor school uniforms, catholic uniforms, prep school uniforms, nerdy and rich girl uniforms, and any and all types of uniforms that the heart desires.

As Adam was walking to his private session, he came across the STEM building which had geeky type theme rides, the special attraction being the "Dropout" ride which was based on the hentai called "Dropout!". Here men were treated as the top students in the class and were given a "dropout femboy" who they could use in any way they desired for the duration of the ride, which in some cases would last hours. The men could even be the "lesser students" whose only relief came from the "public use holes." Either way, all the men walking out of that ride were thoroughly satisfied.

The next ride Adam came across was the "faculty lounge" where men would role play as teachers and try to keep a normal conversation going as the femboys try to break their concentration. The last man not to be distracted by the femboy won a very yummy prize that they could enjoy and take home for later. Adam was especially intrigued by this one.

Another ride was known as "hide and seek". There were two different courses men could pick from. One course was themed after a Japanese high school and another was themed after a 19th century American college building. Here, men would pick a femboy to hide within the building, while trying not to get caught by one of the guards. The femboys and men would of course have their little fun while trying not to get caught. But, the success rate of not getting caught was significantly low. And it wasn't due to the noise the femboys were making.

As Adam walked through the park, he became especially happy that he bought a ticket and was able to witness this. The sexual freedom of this place was invigorating. Men were comfortable walking with their cock out and stopping a femboy worker who was more than pleased to serve their cock right then and there. The tall femboys were the real treat for Adam. Their big long, thin cocks were sexy on their skinny frames.

Adam started walking faster to where he had to go for his private session. When he arrived, he saw a building that was called "The Gymnasium." He went up to one of the femboy workers and showed him his appointment ticket. The femboy gave him a sexy smile and said, "right this way, Mr. Myers. Gale has been talking about you all week and I now can see why." The femboy led Adam past all the men standing in line to ride one of the rides. They knew Adam had a special ticket and they all looked at him with jealousy. But, Adam felt like a VIP, especially with the view of the femboys ass leading him to his destination.

"Here is your private room, Mr. Myers. Gale is especially excited to see you today. I hope your stay is everything you dreamed about." The femboy leaves by giving Adam a kiss on the cheek which makes his arm hairs raise. He nervously stands at the door with his hand hovering over the doorknob.

With anticipation fueling him, he grabs hold of the doorknob, turns it, and walks through the door slowly. He first turns to his right. It's just a row of desks, akin to the ones in his very own classroom. Then he turns to his left.

"Well, Hello, Mr. Myers," Greg says with a sexy smile that invokes someone's cock to pulse as only a fresh 18 year old femboy could. "Thank you for coming to the office hours I made with you, I hope I don't waste your time." Greg moves to the side to show off a little of his ass to Adam. "I've been a good student for you after all." Greg's sitting in an office chair that looks like the one in my classroom. He's all hot and sweaty, wearing very short running shorts and a P.E. shirt that says "Property of Fem Academia University" on it. Adam knows he just ran from the mall since his father told him he just dropped him off. But this type of foreplay is what Adam has been dreaming about for weeks. The mix of reality and the current foreplay has Adam flustered.

"You're very welcome, Greg. Or should I call you Gale since we are here?" Adam says, standing frozen near the door.

"Anything you want, Mr. Myers. You can have the satisfaction of the only man here to call me by my real name if you would like." Greg opens his legs, and a long, thin, beautiful cock sticks out from his shorts. Adam couldn't take his eyes off it. He thought to himself, "It's so pretty, it would be gay of me if I didn't touch it."

Adam starts to walk towards Greg, with a newfound determination in his eyes. "I think that's where I sit, Greg."

"Yes, Mr. Myers." As they switch positions, Greg's finger lightly grazes Adam's arm which sends a shiver down his spine. Adam sits and it feels exactly like the chair in his classroom. Greg immediately hops into Adam's lap.

"So, even though I've been doing well on your hard test lately. I think I need some, extra attention." Greg takes Adam's hand and places it on his hard hard femboy cock. Adam is shocked for a second, but the smile on Greg's face comforts him.

"Yes, I think you do." Adam grips and starts to stroke Greg's beautiful cock. Even with cheesy and what seems like rehearsed words, Adam is still invigorated with the seduction Greg is putting on him. The same Greg he see's almost every day in his classroom.

Adam feels the lightness of Greg's body sitting on him. He finds his off-hand exploring his smooth body. His face inches forward and Greg meets him halfway and their lips lock in a kiss.

But, Greg is looking for more. His tongue starts to invade Adam's mouth and he is more than willing to let his student explore. But the sudden invasion catches Adam off guard. He hasn't had a tongue-filled kiss in years. However, this kiss right here has Adam's cock straining in his pants and moaning in the mouth of his favorite student. And with the feel of Greg's hard cock in his hands, pulsing and throbbing after every moan, Adam was ready to take all of Greg now.

"Oh, Mr. Myers, I feel your cock throbbing in your pants. I think we need to give you some relief. Can't have my favorite teacher stressed." Greg hops off Adam's lap and kneels in front of him. He pulls down Adam's zipper and is met with a hard, veiny, thick, throbbing cock. Greg's eyes widen in amazement that his teacher could be so big. "Mmmm, Mr. Myers your cock is so big. Do you think I can take this in my holes?" Greg's face goes all pouty with a slight smirk.

"You will just have to try your best."

Greg takes both of his hands and starts to stroke Adam. "Mr. Myers, both of my hands don't even fit your whole cock. Look, the head is still exposed. I need to rectify that." Greg's head drops down and his mouth takes the head of Adam's cock in his mouth.

Tymak8
Tymak8
235 Followers
12