FemboyWorld: Fem Academia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck baby keep doing that." Adam's head falls back as he's enjoying the pleasure of his student's hands working his cock and his mouth and tongue pleasure his head. His tongue now swirling around his cock head, touching every sensitive spot making Adam squirm in his seat. And the sight of Greg's saliva coating his cock made Adam nearly lose it.

"Your cock is so much better than the principals." With enthusiasm, Greg swallows his teacher's cock whole this time, not allowing his teacher to fully contemplate what he just revealed.

"You...you...did what?" Adam can barely get his words out with 3/4 of his cock buried in Greg's mouth.

Greg's mouth makes a loud "plop" sound as he comes of Adam's dick and says with a pouty tone, "I've been sucking the principal ever since my 18th birthday, Mr. Myers. But don't worry. I have no interest in him. I only do it so you can fuck me after school without having to worry about the consequences. He can't get you in trouble if his cock has been in my mouth, huh." Greg quickly undresses himself and Adam. He hops back on Adam's lap, facing him this time and going back in for a kiss. Greg takes Adam's wet cock and lines it up to his hole.

"Remember Mr. Myers. It's illegal to fuck one of your students. We don't want you getting caught and go to J.A.I.L.," As he says the last letter, he takes Adam's cock head in his hole and they both moan in pleasure. Greg inches himself down and his face mixed with pain and pleasure is the sexist sight Adam has ever seen.

After a couple of minutes, Greg's hole takes the entirety of his teacher's cock and says, "Aren't you proud of me. They trained me well here, huh. I took your cock balls deep without any trouble." Adam moans in approval of the talents of his student.

And Being reminded of the taboo of fucking his student drives Adam crazy. He grips Greg's small hips and starts fucking him hard as if this would be his last fuck. Greg yelps at the sudden attack, but after a couple of thrusts, he starts to feel that good pressure inside him that only a thick cock like Adam's could provide. Greg leans down, a little lightheaded from the hard thrusts, and whispers into Adam's ear, "abuse my hole, Mr. Myers. Your little student can take it."

Adam moans loud in response and holds his student tighter, having one hand on his ass and one wrapped around his back. "Your warm hole feels so good." But even better for Adam was the feeling of his student cock flopping and slapping on his stomach every time he thrust into him.

"My boy pussy is only for you." Greg tries to clutch his hole around Adam's cock and Adam's moan fills the entire room. "Why don't we move over there. I think you will love that spot." Greg points to a desk. But not just any desk, it's the desk that is in the same exact spot that Greg sits at during class.

Without a response, Greg gets off of Adam's dick and starts to walk to the spot he was pointing at. He hops on the desk, lifts his legs high, and spreads his legs wide so his gaped hole is exposed. "Oh, Mr. Myers, don't you think my gaped hole is enough evidence that you ravaged my boy pussy. Or do you want other men to investigate my hole as you watch?" Greg says as he giggles and bites his lip. That nearly made Adam cum hands free just standing there watching Greg be a good little slut.

"For now, your boy pussy belongs to me." Adam holds both of Greg's legs high and thrust in again. Greg's small, thin body makes it easy for Adam to hold. He comes down and kisses Greg and Greg's hole starts to pulse and clench on his cock again.

Adam's trying to hold back. But his breathing gets harder and his cock lingers inside Greg for a little longer. Adam knows he's hitting his student's prostate as Greg's precum is leaking on his stomach. His student is too damn good and his hole is so tight and warm, it surprised him he even lasted this long, to begin with. "I can't hold it anymore, I'm going to cum."

"Yessss. Spunk in me Mr. Myers. Fill me up. Breed me now and breed me again and again in your own classroom."

Adam moans in Greg's mouth and with one last hard thrust, his cock starts to breed Greg's hole. As he pulls out, some of his cum oozes out of his student's hole and lands on the desk.

"A good student and femboy never leave good baby batter go to waste." Greg hungrily licks up the cum off the desk and opens his mouth to his teacher to show him that he swallowed all of his cum in both of his holes.

"You're unbelievable, baby."

"Thank you, but I think it's time for me to give you my cum." They switch positions, with Adam sitting on the floor with his head leaning on the edge of the seat. Greg is standing over his teacher and strokes his long, beautiful cock near his teacher's face. Adam felt bad just sitting there, so he leaned forward and took one of Greg's balls in his mouth and his fingers started to tease the head of Greg's cock.

"Ooooh, thank you, Mr. Myers, I'm going to cum." Greg let out a high-pitched girly moan and spunked all over his teacher's face. Even still in his post-nut clarity phase, Adam was eager to take some Greg's cum in his mouth. And Greg was also eager to lap up his own cum off his teacher's face and chest.

They both sat there, on the floor, in a warm embrace knowing they both fulfilled each other fantasies.

Greg then gets on all fours, turns his ass towards Adam and looks back at him, and says with a smile, "Do you want to continue or explore more of the park?" And for the rest of the day, thanks to the Femboyworld pill he took when he entered the park, he was able to fuck and cum on Greg to his heart's content. Later, Adam reluctantly had to leave Greg and the park knowing he had to return home. As he drove back, he felt what many men know as post-FemboyWorld depression. The sudden realization that they have to go back to the reality of the real world.

The next Monday morning, Adam had to go back to his boring teacher job. It was finally fifth period which meant he would see Greg. And to his dismay, things felt detached. Greg only made eye contact with Adam when he called on him for a question. And, there was no more knowing smile or sexual energy emanating from Greg. Not even a fleeting feeling of Adam fucking his student less than 24 hours ago. All that money he couldn't afford in the first place that he paid to enter FemboyWorld and have a private session with Greg felt like it went down the drain. So, at the end of the day, he finished grading papers, preparing tomorrow's lesson, packing up, and getting ready to go home.

And then he heard that perfect femboy voice as his door opened, "Well, Hello, Mr. Myers." And suddenly all was right in the world of Adam Myers.

*****

If you got to the end and liked this story, thank you. If you didn't, I'm sorry for wasting your time. But if you do like these types of FemboyWorld stories, please comment or email me any ideas and themes you have. I would love to hear from you. But as always, please keep everything legal.

12