FemboyWorld: The Marriage Test

Story Info
Can a Masc gay couple survive the Femboy Marriage Test?
7.3k words
4.77
12.4k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Another low effort FemboyWorld story. I write these because I'm horny and want to share my depraved perversions with you all. Not much editing here. It's just a bit of fun.

All character 18+

*********

"Is your love stronger than ever? Have you ever wanted to test that out? Well come on down to FemboyWorld and try our new attraction, The Marriage Test. Put your love to the test and if you survive, you can win 5,000 dollars. But there's more. If you bring your spouse and they survive as well, you can win an extra 5,000 dollars. Think you have the perfect, unbreakable marriage? Come on down to FemboyWorld this month and come find out!"

"Oh, we should definitely do that, baby." My husband, Mark, was thinking the same thing as me. It definitely looks like easy money. My husband and I have been together for ten years. We met in college and he's the one who helped me come out of the closet.

During our years together, we have partaken in numerous "house parties" where gay men would have all sorts of fun with each other. We definitely have our freaky stories. But the one thing that we always found interesting was that we could only cum with each other. It didn't matter how many other guys we were fucking, or what the guys were doing to us, we would only cum when we were with each other.

So this gave us confidence going into this money-making challenge. It was an easy 10 grand. Mark always talks about how we could go on vacation, go on shopping sprees, and host our own orgy with all the bells and whistles. Or, as I suggested, spend it on more responsible stuff like paying down our debt, investing the money, or saving it for our future child's college fund. Either way, we could definitely use the money. I mean, we definitely have the experience necessary for this. It never mattered what any of these men did to me. Mark was always the one to make me cum. And I highly doubt that will ever change.

**********

"We got this right, Jake?" My husband asks trying to reassure himself as we sit in this very long parking line at the entrance of FemboyWorld.

"No doubt. You know you are the only man who can make me cum." I lean over and rub and grab his leg. Mark is such a sexy man. He works out, has a little bit of hair that I like on him, and that masculine growl he emits as I fuck him. From our research, these are the complete opposite traits of the boys at this FemboyWorld place. Easy money.

The reason Mark is trying to reassure himself is last week we told one of the men at our weekly orgies that we were taking part in this "marriage game." His response was not what we were looking to hear.

"Oh... oh, wow really? I heard that's not the best thing to go through. Rumor has it that no one has one the prize yet. And 40% of the participants ended up divorcing their spouses. I mean a large chunk of that were straight men looking for a quick buck and failed. But, yeah, good luck with that."

Not reassuring at all. But I know we can be the first to conquer this challenge. Someone has to beat it. Plus, Mark is a complete bottom. We should at least walk out of here with 5 grand.

We get to the parking attendant. And my heart sinks. The silky smooth hand reaches out for the window of our car and greets us. Mark is clearly unaffected by the presence of this Femboy. But I'm not. I can't help but soak in the beauty of this small Latino boy who is making me feel things I have never felt before. Even with my husband by my side, I can't help but look at this boy with lust while instantly imagining all the dirty things I want to do to his small body. I did not think it was possible to be instantly attracted to a man... no, a femboy, like this. I try my hardest to keep it all in.

"Would you like standard or VIP parking?" The cute Latino boy says as he greets us. He even stands up from his seat in the booth to give me a look at his small, yet beautiful cock.

Mark, clearly unaffected by the charms of the parking attendant, says, "We were told to notify you that we are here for the Marriage Test."

"Ahh yes," The boy's smile grows very wide showing off his perfect white teeth, "you must be Mark and Jake, our only pair participants for the week. No fee is required from you today. Please take a sharp left and drive straight until you find the small parking. Once there you would be given further instructions." He finishes by slightly opening his mouth and exposing his pink tongue to us. Since Mark isn't paying attention to me, I let out a quiet sigh and readjust my pants. This may be more difficult than I was expecting.

We take a sharp left. Mark smiles at me as we do. His usual charm already does not have the effect on me it used to just five minutes ago. We drive straight. A line of femboys on both sides is there to greet us. Some are wearing tight clothes, crop tops, or just boxer briefs. All waving at us with a suspicious, yet dick throbbing inducing grin. I can hear Mark chuckling at himself at the hilarity of it all. I turn myself away from him trying to hide my prying eyes. I already feel my balls bubbling at the sight of so many feminine looking boys just standing there looking sexy.

We get to the small parking lot. Besides, our car, only two cars are parked there. One spot is reserved for a man named "Mr. Knudsen" and another is reserved for "Darius Hampton," I wonder if that's the basketball player? As we get out of the car we are greeted by a small, middle-aged man. "Welcome to FemboyWorld our dear contestants." He says in a snarly voice. He shakes both of our hands with a suspicious smile.

The middle-aged man continues, "Here are your wristbands to signify your free entry into the park. You will enter through this back gate which is known as E-Boy Island. You will have an hour to do what you will like. By 1 pm, please follow this map to the head offices where you will begin your Marriage Challenge. Please do not be late. And as you agreed to in the contract, your challenge will be live-streamed for our wonderful patrons, like yourself, to watch and enjoy. Thank you. Any questions?"

"No, we understand," I say as the middle-aged man keeps his suspicious smile on his face.

"Actually, I do have a question." Mark interrupts me and the gaze of the middle-aged man turns to my husband. "Are the rumors true of the divorce rate of people who take this test?" I gasp at his question. I think he really is worried about this. Maybe in our free hour, we can talk about backing out. But, we really do need the money.

"Sir..." the middle aged man lingers on that word for a couple of seconds, "we just hired a divorce attorney to set up shop in our park. Does that answer your question?" The middle-aged man laughs with evil intentions behind it.

"Are you serious?" Mark responds, now clutching my arm.

"I only jest, Sir. Many of our patrons divorce their wives and husbands by just coming to the park alone. That's why we hired the lawyer. We may as well make money from that too. But for the competition, we do not have any quantifiable data to give to support any conclusions on the divorce rate of the participants. However, I can say, happy gay couples like yourselves fair a lot better than the naive straight men we usually get.

I hear a little sigh of relief from Mark. His tension eases. But, I could hear the corporate bullshit from the middle-aged man.

"Please, enjoy your stay here. You are one of the few who are able to enter the park free of charge. Enjoy yourselves." His body turns to the side and his hand gestures to the entrance of the park. We are met with a large gate and a sign that says "E-Boy Island" backward.

We pass through the gate. And we are met with an unbelievable sight. Men, thousands of men at that, smiling, dancing, joyful, and fucking with the prettiest femboys I have ever seen. This is unlike the orgies we go to where each man, is well, a man. This is unlike anything we have ever experienced. My eyes can't look away from the soft skin, pretty faces, and beautiful cocks of these femboys. It's obvious each of the four parks is themed after something. And, I guess, this park is about video games, tv shows, and cosplay.

There are colors everywhere. It's like being in a trippy music video or just straight up on acid. Hues of purple, pink and blue are everywhere with other colors mixed in where it suits. The first place we find ourselves is called "The Marketplace." It seems like an auction is going on. A tall femboy wearing a motorcycle helmet is on the platform. Surrounding the platform is at least three dozen men waving paddles in the air.

"Come one, come all. Right now we are auctioning off this tall, slender femboy named Izzy. Don't you want to be the one to take off this boy's helmet and use his mouth to your pleasure? Certainly, his mesh crop top and tight leggings have your balls boiling right now. The price starts at 500. Who says 500?"

The dozens of men surrounding the auction panel are hooting and hollering. Hands are flying up just to catch the next bet. With each grand, the boy they call, Izzy, starts to strip off a layer of clothes. The price gets to the point where he reveals a long, thick cock that literally has some men drooling.

"$8500!!"

"Going once, going twice, sold, to the gentleman in the blue suit." The man in the blue suit takes Izzy to the adjacent building where the men who won the auction most likely get to enjoy their prize. The funny thing was, some of the men who lost the bet, followed the two into the building to watch. Such pervy men.

"Honey this place is so weird, but I kind of like it. I wish they had men more our type to play with though." Mark says as we leave the "The Marketplace."

"Yeah, yeah that would be awesome." I try to sound certain. The thing was, I could not help but ogle at all the femboys just sauntering about. Envious of all the men who just stop a femboy in their tracks and willingly and happily give the man a hot blowjob.

We pass by some "rides" as they call them here. There was a "Mortal Combat" ride which sounded interesting. When we saw the ride in action, it made Mark's stomach churn. Although he loves group sex, BDSM, especially hardcore BDSM, isn't his thing. Let's just say this ride made Fifty Shades of Grey look like Sesame Street. These femboys are freaky. I think they may need to hire an on sight doctor too.

Another ride we came across was called "RPG." Here, the men can role play any fantasy they want. This was a particularly popular ride, not because of the content, but because most of the femboys working here were in acting school from the nearby colleges. The acting was top notch because a lot of the femboys here went on to be in Hollywood movies. There was a wall with a picture of every femboy who went on to be in big pictures. I noticed one of them played in the new superhero movie I just watched on Netflix. My dick did throb a little when I watched the movie a few weeks ago. Who knew he started his career off here. Speaking of superheroes, one of the men was living out his Batman and Robin fantasy. The Batman had a big cock and hair all over which got my husband excited. But, I was watching the femboy. His skin tight Robin suit which had a big hole near his bottom had me rearrange my pants. The size difference, with how forceful Batman was fucking Robin had me thrusting the air a little. I checked my watch. It's only been 30 minutes. The persistent sexual stimuli surrounding us made my cock hard.

It was doing something to Mark too because he whispered to me, "This is bad. I'm getting horny watching this guy."

Then I get a bright idea "They didn't say we couldn't fuck before our test."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"The bathrooms right there."

We rush off to the bathroom like we usually do when we are Christmas shopping at the mall. This shouldn't take long. My husband's firm ass always does the trick for me. We get into the stall. As we unbuckle our pants, I look up at the wall and see a weird poster.

It says, "There's no going back to masc men." with a picture of a cute blue eyed and blonde hair femboy with a tight stomach and a cute cock. I huff at the poster. I take my cock in my hand, give it a couple of strokes, and line it up behind Mark's ass as he bends over a little on the bathroom stall. I lay my right hand on his firm butt and my left arm around his neck. I thrust into his hairy butthole, splitting him open and enjoying the sound of his husky growl.

I fuck him how I always do it. Rough and hard. Like two men jousting for dominance over the other. I take my right hand from his ass and bring it to his average but thick cock. This usually does the trick for me. Feeling how hard he is for me while I thrust inside him. But as I close my eyes and try to soak in the pleasure, all I can see in my mind is that pretty Latino parking lot attendant. Imagining his beautiful cock sway in the air as he stood up made me groan. Then I open my eyes and I'm met with the poster on the wall of a femboy with beautiful blue eyes. I can't take my eyes off that picture. I start to stroke to him. A weird mixture of guilt and pleasure comes over me. As if I'm masturbating to that femboy as I fuck my husband. I try to refocus. Look down at my husband's ass and enjoy his hole. But it's no use. My mind is being molested by the pictures and visuals of femboys all over.

Then the bathroom door opens. I can hear two masculine men laughing and howling as they stamper in.

"So you two men want to use my chocolate delights?"

One of the men responds with, "Yes, get on your knees and serve us." Immediately the sound of loud plops and slurps echoes throughout the bathroom. That's all it takes for me. I grip my husband's cock harder and fuck him with abandon. It doesn't take long until I reach the tipping point and spurt inside him. As I hold my orgasm inside my husband, his cum starts to cover the walls of the bathroom stall.

"That was good, really good. I don't think I will be able to cum until tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah." Is all I can say. I get his hint that he thinks the marriage test will be easy now. But for me, I think I still have some left in me. I didn't cum as much as I usually do.

We walk out of the bathroom stall to the sight of a beautiful black femboy sucking with abandon on two big cocks. Mark laughs at the sight but I linger on the plump ass of the dark femboy. Even though I just came three minutes ago, my cock twitches at the sight of that squatting ass and those enthusiastic lips on the two thick cocks. I have t admit, I wish I was one of those men. Those lips look like they can suck the soul out of a man.

We get out of the bathroom and per usual, Mark is all lovey-dovey after sex. Walking really close to me and holding my hand tight. But I am not feeling that same affection anymore. All I feel is the need to get my hands on one of these femboys. The high buildings and neon colors everywhere hit the senses again. I try to keep my head down or at least focus on Mark. But, the Femboys crossing my path keep grabbing my attention. It takes everything within me to keep on walking by and not joining in with the rest of the men. One of the posters mentions "Femboy Urge" yeah I think I'm feeling that right now.

As we walk through the park, we both notice a very interesting ride near the entrance of E-Boy Island. The ride was called "Formula Blow" with the description, "If you're first, you're last." The area is positioned like the starting area of an F1 race. The lights start to flicker and the horny, lustful men partaking in the race occupied their starting position. All the men are standing there, naked and already full mass. The announcer calls out the femboys and they saunter into the delight of the participants and the crowd. All the femboys go to their respective men and start to fill them up.

Half of the crowd's attention is on the femboy who we saw at "The Marketplace", Izzy. This time his helmet is off and his long dark hair makes the boy stick out. His man is a rather large, husky man whose frame is double the size of Izzy's. But he doesn't look intimidated. Izzy has the look of a femboy who's about to drain a man.

Once the announcer yells, "Begin!", all the femboys slut drop to a squatting position and start to suck off their man. It's clear that Izzy is in the lead because after two minutes his large man is already holding on to Izzy's hair for dear life. The large man's face is mangled by the piston like sucking from Izzy. I could hear the slurping and sucking from the position I was standing. I know I wouldn't be able to last. But the clincher was when Izzy moved his velvet-like mouth to the balls of the large man and slurped and sucked his balls while inserting one of his long fingers into the large man's ass. It was obvious the mixture of ball sucking and prostate stimulation was too much for the man because he started splooging all over Izzy's hair.

The announcer yelled, "Cumming in first was racer number 9 and his femboy Izzy! This is Izzy's sixth win this week!" The crowd around us started chanting "Izzy, Izzy, Izzy!" No wonder the men were cashing out $8500 for a one on one with him.

My cock and mind were getting way too horny watching all of the fast paced, delectable sucking going on. I grabbed Mark and reluctantly walked away from the delicious sight.

***********

We hit the main square and we walked to the office building. Seeing mostly big, burly, attractive men gets my head back to all of the orgies I have had. I try to picture doing things with them in an attempt to get all these femboys out of my head. But, just as we hit the entrance of the office building, two attractive femboys in tight jockstraps open the doors for both of us. I walk through but my eyes stay behind, looking back at those tight, pale cheeks of those femboys. It's unlike anything I have ever seen before.

"Hello, Sirs. You must be here for the marriage games. Please take the elevator to floor 24." The pretty femboy secretary takes my attention away from the bare butts. Now I'm just looking at those lips as he directs us to our destination.

We get in the elevator and Mark is all giddy. Not because of the femboys but because he feels like he is just hours away from a payday. But, for me. Just looking at the last three femboys had my cock aching. Craving for them.

We hit floor 24 and as the door opens, there are arrow signs directing us to an office. We open the office door and we are greeted with a bland room of just furniture and white walls. Just an average white couch, an adjacent lazy boy chair, a TV, and a minibar. The old man who greeted us at the parking lot was sitting on the lazy boy.

"Please, have a seat on the couch." Mark and I walk hand in hand to the couch and sit down. "Ok gentleman, I hope you had a wonderful hour wait in the park. Shortly you will participate in our little game. Jake will stay in this room and Mark will go to the adjacent room. Are you two ready?"

"We are definitely ready. The easiest challenge of our life. May as well just give us the money now!" Mark says while laughing.

The old man senses his overconfidence and says, "Shall we up the odds then?"

"Sure. We can always use more money. Plus it doesn't matter, we can only cum when we are with each other." Mark responds with a smirk.

"Confident are we. How about this, you two will win $40,000 if you cum twice in the span of two hours," Mark's eyes light up. That amount of money is crazy. I bet the people watching online are going crazy as well. "But, when you fail you will be barred from coming to FemboyWorld for two years and the divorce services offered by us will not be afforded to the both of you. I will allow you two a minute to think it over."

The old man steps outside. Mark reaches over and clutches my hand and smiles. "We got this baby. We don't even find femboy's attractive. We just have to sit here and not touch them for two hours. Easy money."

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12