FemboyWorld: The Marriage Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I can respond with is, "Yeah, yeah. You're right."

As if the old man was listening into our conversation the old man comes storming back into the room, "That's great to hear. As our 100th participants and only our 25th couple, I thought a double or nothing challenge would be fitting so I am glad you two accepted. Mark may you follow me into the next room and Jake you may stay right there on the couch."

I stay in the room, sitting in agony. The anticipation is killing me. I don't want to let Mark down. I thought all I wanted was him. But, the last hour has been... enlightening. Like there's a whole new world out there and it's filled with femboys. My foot can't help but tap and fidget on the ground. This is a lot of money. I need to survive for Mark.

Five minutes later, the old man walks back into the room. "Hello, Jake. Thank you for waiting. Mark has started his challenge. He may be a tough nut to crack since he's a strict bottom. And don't worry, he has not touched his femboy yet. Anyways, You will now start your challenge as well. Erin! Please come in."

The door opens. I tighten up in anticipation. In comes someone who leaves my jaw completely open. A mix of Blonde and black hair long enough to cover his forehead and part of his eyes. He's wearing high-waisted pink skin-tight shorts and a loose-fitting FemboyWorld-themed blue soccer jersey. He looks around 5' 7" and skinny enough for me to pick up and carry around. His pale skin looks smooth and his face is devoid of any imperfections. His blue eyes find mine and my cock feels like it's fighting to get out of my jeans.

"Your challenge will begin now. I will come pack at 2 pm. Erin, I will leave it up to you. Show Mr. Jake here a good time."

"Thank you, Sir." Even Erin's voice sounds lovely. A smidge of feminine in his voice with what sounds like a southern accent. The old man leaves the room and there is silence for a couple of seconds. It is only my eyes locked on him. I have two hours to do anything I want to... wait no, I have two hours to resist him. Resist that beautiful face, those smooth legs, and that bulging cock from his tight pants.

"May I sit by you, Sir?"

"Yeah, yeah go ahead." My words come out slowly. I scoot to the side and he walks to me. Every step feels like it's accelerating my heart. He's so damn cute. When he gets to the couch he turns around to sit and as he squats, I get a peek of that beautiful ass in his tight shorts. As he sits, the bottom of his ass squeeze through his pink shorts, and I nearly faint at how smooth and pale his ass looks.

"So, what would you like to do?" I know it's a leading question. I stammer at the question. He keeps smiling at me knowing he has me flustered. But he shocks me when he says, "We can just watch TV." He turns on the TV and puts on a cartoon show I have never seen before. But, he's grooving and reacting to each segment of the show while I just soak all of him in.

Fifteen minutes into the show he asks, "Do you mind if I get a little bit more comfortable." I nod my head in affirmation. He brushes his hair with his hand a couple of times, looking cute as ever. Then he tugs at his short shorts, lifts his butt off the seat, and slowly pulls them down along with his underwear. He sits back down fully bare as I drool at the sight of his peachy ass looking delectable as ever.

A couple of minutes later he turns over and of course, he shifts his ass to face me as he lays his head on the armrest of the couch. Just the full view of his ass is driving me insane not to touch him. I lean over and look to see if he's paying attention to me but his full attention is on the TV. I lean back and my hand instinctively goes to my crotch and starts to rub my growing hard-on.

Five minutes later, he takes his hand to scratch his butt. Each scratch up, I get a little peek of his hole. And it is oh so pink and looks oh so tight. My tongue wipes across my lips. I just want to tongue his ass until he's leaking. But... but I can't. Need to focus.

Next, the scratches become long tugs at his ass cheeks. His pink, little hole looks so delectable. It takes all my willpower to stay grounded in my seat. Because I know the moment I touch him, there is a very good chance I'm going to lose it.

I stop watching the show and soak all of him in. He sits up for just a second, turns to me, smiles, and takes off his FemboyWorld soccer jersey. I watch his hands rub his tight chest and my eyes go down to his sexy stomach. My feet fidget on the floor. I clutch my thighs together to try and prevent my cock from becoming harder, but it is futile. I don't know if I can stand having this sexy femboy sitting next to me and not do anything about it. Because my cock is now harder than ever and my mind is becoming mush trying to resist Erin.

He lays back down and spreads his ass wide. Every few seconds, his hole starts to wink at me. I can only imagine my cock getting clenched by his tight hole. My hand is stroking my bulge at a fast pace. I look up at the clock. It has only been twenty-five minutes. Fuck me. I really thought I could do this. But, at this point, I may lose the challenge just sitting hear looking at him.

Then I hear, "Are you okay, mister? You are breathing hard." His voice is soft and sounds genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little hot in here."

There's silence for a couple of seconds. I guess the only sound is my uncontrollable hard breath from stroking my bulge. But, Erin just has to ask the question I have been dreading, "You can touch me if you want, Jake. I am all yours to do with as you please."

I take in a long, deep breath. My offhand comes off the couch and hovers at his ass. All thoughts of my husband and the test flee my brain. My focus was solely on the pale, tight, delectable ass in front of me.

Then I think back to what that old man proposed. I have to cum two times in two hours. I can... I can spare one nut. No one has to know. Mark doesn't have to know. Only the perverts watching the livestream will know. God that ass is yummy. Fuck it.

My offhand grabs hold of one of his cheeks and squeeze hard. I'm met with a surprised, yet sexy yelp from Erin. I take my other hand off my bulge and place it on his other cheek. I roll him so his ass is in the air and his head is laying on the armrest. I stare for just a second, right before I dive down and finally tongue that beautiful pink hole.

Erin coos to the touch of my tongue lapping his rosebud, "Ooooh, Daddy I knew you couldn't resist." Hearing "Daddy" invigorates me to plunge my tongue into his hole and try to open him up just a little. His body starts shaking as I tongue fuck his hole. My left hand goes to his cock and it was not what I was expecting. For such a soft, skinny femboy, it sure does feel like he has one hell of a cock.

So, to my tongue's discontent, I role him over on his back. I'm met with the oddest sight I have ever seen. Just a hunky, veiny cock on this small femboy.

Erin says in a sultry voice as he tugs at his cock, "I heard you like your boys with a little something more. I hope mine doesn't disappoint you." He surely didn't disappoint. I can't help but dive down and take the head of his cock in my mouth. My mouth instantly waters to the warmness of his cock filling my mouth. I get my tongue back to work and lick him all up. I focus on his slit, trying to get my first taste of his precum. And when I do, it is oh so sweet. His hand grabs at my hair and a feeling of accomplishment comes over me knowing he likes what I'm doing to him. I open up my eyes and I can see him staring at me intently.

Then I make a realization. If I can make him cum at least once, he won't have the libido nor the energy to get me off two times. So, my sucking gets harder and I add that suction pressure to his cock. His sweet moans fill the room. I take my hand and start cupping his balls. They feel tight and ready to explode. I suck with abandon trying to make this boy cum.

"Daddy, daddy. Come up to me and let me suck on your cock." I instantly stop sucking. I look up at him and see his pouty expression and those delectable lips. I lose all focus on my goal and climb over him. I straddle that sexy chest and take my hard cock and feed it to him. And the first touch of his tongue on the head of my cock sends me right to the edge. He licks and flicks the head making me elicit moans that have never left my body before. The sensation drives me to thrust my cock deeper into his mouth. His eyes go wide by my intrusion but, he's quick to adjust and accepts my cock into the entrance of his throat.

Erin takes his hand and grabs the base of my cock, holding it in place. His sucking really begins now because his face and mouth are working relentlessly on my cock just slurping and sucking as I tweak my nipples. Every so often he fully opens his mouth and shows me how wet his mouth is and how slick he's getting my cock while gasping with lewd intentions.

"Get my hole ready, Daddy. Open me up so your cock can use my hole however it wants." Erin leans over and grabs some lube and pours it into my hand. I lean over and start to probe his hole with my fingers. I circle his entrance a little which makes him hum on my cock. I take my index finger and enter into him. That makes his mouth apply even more pressure on my cock. I take my middle finger to put two inside of him. His eyes go doe from the intrusion. I start to fuck him with my fingers. This may be too much for him because he takes his mouth off my cock and starts to moan and yelp from my fat fingers. Once Erin got adjusted, he stuck his tongue out and just licked and flicked across the head of my cock.

Seeing his sexy tongue sticking out and licking my cock made me growl and all I can say is, "Good boy, good boy."

"I think it is time for you to use my hole, Daddy." I can't get enough of his sweet voice. And that sweet voice is compelling me to do everything he says. So, I get off of him and sit on my heels preparing to fuck him. But as I do, Erin rolls over and sticks his sexy ass in the air and his head on the couch. His back has that perfect arch that is perfect for mounting.

I line my already throbbing cock to his hole and thrust in. "Oh god, baby you feel so good."nI gasp out as my cock stretches his hole and I feel his insides for the first time. I just hold it there, enjoying the sensation of taking my first femboy. I'm sorry Mark, but there is nothing better than a fresh femboy hole.

"Use me however you want, Jake. Make me take it." Erin takes me out of my trance and his words egg me on. I grip his soft hips and stroke inside him. It feels like my cock is melting inside of him. I can't help but leave my mouth open and roll my eyes to the back of my head. It's not helping that the yelps and moans Erin is eliciting are making the fucking even better.

I'm about fifteen strokes in but I'm already feeling my orgasm coming. I reach under Erin to feel his big femboy cock one more time. And to my surprise, his cock is leaking sweet precum. I give him a couple of hard thrusts making him spew more. And with one last thrust I hear, "that's it, Daddy. Fuck me hard. Make me cum." I grip a little harder and give him all I got. With one last thrust and one last loud growl, I hear Erin moan out, "Unnnngggghhhh," and his hole starts to clench my cock hard and tight as his femboy cock starts to leak cum onto the couch.

I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna cum, boy." I bury my cock deep inside his hole and start to explode inside of him. I feel like I'm cumming forever. I nearly pass out from the sensation. That was without a doubt, the best I ever had. I don't think I can go again.

I get out of his tight hole and lean back on the couch. My cock is still hard and slick from the lube and juices of his hole. I look at Erin's hole and it is still gaped and winking as if it's searching for my cock inside of him.

Then suddenly the TV changes. It changes to a room just like the one I'm in. Then I notice it. It's Mark and his femboy. But not just sitting there, they are in a 69 really getting it on. Mark's femboy is on top, with a hung cock finding home in Mark's throat. And the femboy is working his mouth on Mark's cock and his fingers fucking his hole.

I'm in complete shock. I was sure Mark wouldn't even touch the femboy. But here they are, using their mouths all over each other. Then Erin comes to me and leans up on me while putting his hand on my spent cock.

"Didn't think your husband would be doing that huh." He says as begins to kiss my neck, hitting my erogenous zone. "That's Peter, he's a stud femboy. He's one of the few stud's here but the bottoms who come here love his big, hard, thick, cock. He will dress and act all nice for you and then lodge his femcock in you while hitting your prostate perfectly." Erin kisses down my shoulder, down to my chest, and licks and slurps my sensitive nipples. I look up at the screen and Mark just unloaded a big load all over Peter's face. I look up at the clock. Forty-Five minutes left and somehow Erin is springing my cock back to life and making my balls boil.

He climbs on top of me and straddles me. "Don't worry about him right now. Just focus on me. You are mine until I decide I'm done with you." He whispers as he begins to grind his ass on my lap. His body's too much to handle. Feels like my hands have a mind of their own and can't help but caress his stomach and chest as he works his magic with his ass. Erin goes back to kissing my neck. It's over from there.

I grab hold of my rejuvenated cock and plunge into his already well fucked hole. His teeth clench on my neck and I'm sure he's going to leave a mark. I look back at the TV and it's clear Mark is watching me fuck my own femboy on his TV. I mouth "I'm sorry" to him and I see him reply "it's ok," as his own femboy starts to tongue Mark's own cock.

I lay down on my back while Erin stays on my cock. He's bucking his hips on my cock like a sexy cowboy. But watching his long cock flop up and down as he rides is memorizing. Then his precum just drools onto my stomach and I can't help but rub my finger on it and taste his juices once again. The squishing sound coming from his hole from my earlier load just sends me further to that endpoint.

"Cum daddy. Give me that big load one more time. You don't need that money. You just need this hole to milk you." I lose it and the last time his boy hole takes my cock balls deep, I unload one more time in him. Not as big as the last one but I'm definitely filling him up.

Erin comes off me and just lays on top of me, giving me sweet kisses on the cheek and forehead. The ecstasy of fucking him became too much and I drift off to sleep.

The next thing I feel is a hand shaking my shoulder to wake me up. "Jake, Jake, wake up. We need to go. My eyes slowly open up to the sight of Mark sitting by my side. He looks disappointed. But not frustrated or angry, just disappointed. "Baby, the old man said it's time for us to go. I'll drive back since you're worn out. Come on."

Mark helps me up and we leave the room and go down the elevator. When we enter the lobby, we are confronted by the old man again.

"Hello, gentleman. Thank you for the show. It was a good effort but, both of you have failed the double or nothing challenge. Therefore, I am disappointed to tell you that per our agreement, both of you will be banned from FemboyWorld for the next two years. Please have a safe trip home."

We walk out and I feel shame. Hundreds of faces are staring at us and I get the feeling they were watching our test. Almost asking themselves, "what idiot would risk never coming here again?" I'm sorry guys, I didn't know, I didn't know.

The car ride home was awkward, to say the least. My curiosity broke the silence when I asked Mark, "how did you lose?"

"I don't know what happened. I just needed to feel his cock inside of me. His cock was incredible. He just hit my prostate perfectly and I couldn't help but cum." It was like Erin said, Peter, the stud femboy, knows what he's doing.

************

After all that, I guess you can say our marriage beat the odds because we stayed together. Our sex life... changed, to say the least. We still fucked and still cummed to each other. But it wasn't the same. It felt like I was seeking that powerful orgasm that I had with Erin. And Mark was seeking that fucking he had with Peter.

We still went to orgies. Mark had his fun but I didn't anymore. As much as I tried to fight it, I wanted... no I needed a femboy. These masculine men weren't doing it anymore. Just something about those femboys made the animal in me come out. I was seeking that mind numbing, acting on pure sexual instinct feeling I got with Erin. It wasn't there anymore.

I searched for my melancholy symptoms on WebMD. It was officially called, "Femboy withdrawal." The worst part, there have been no reports of anyone overcoming the withdrawal. The only cure is the pleasure from a femboy.

So I waited and waited and waited. I was going near crazy from not reaching that sexual high I had back in that bland room. I even hooked up with thin college students but they weren't the boys from FemboyWorld. I thought I wasn't going to make it. I started contemplating checking into a psych ward from not being able to touch a femboy. I even googled group therapy meetings for people like me. But, the only result was, "No idiot would risk being banned from FemboyWorld. No such groups exist."

I waited and waited. 730 days later and that fateful day arrived. I kissed my husband on the cheek. Told him I was going to work. I got on the freeway. Went fifteen exits from where I should've gotten off. Parked my car. Exited the car. And was greeted by those sweet words once again. "Hello, Jake. Welcome to FemboyWorld."

12