FemCon 2048 Ch. 03: Tasting Room

Story Info
Dr. Dots and Molly give a VIP a tasting room tour.
5.3k words
4.67
9.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every 3 years in mid-fall, a female domination convention is held in a major city in the United States. A few decades back most cities would feature protests against this kind of event, but as the years went on female equality movements progressed toward a more healthy equilibrium, and female domination activities became more commonplace. Men became more likely to desire submitting themselves to their mistress of choice, and more women are eager to immerse themselves in the practice.

Femcon of 2048 is being held in Portland, Oregon, and is predicted to have the biggest attendance in the convention's history, over 150,000 people, most of them women. The City of Portland publicly bid for the event and won after promising to waive sales taxes on the convention floor, and swore it would not arrest or prosecute the sale or demonstration of experimental devices and medicines.

The event lasts 8 days and includes seminars and labs that illuminate all corners of how women can dominate their partner. This year's most popular sessions cover orgasm control, pegging, milking and lifestyle relationships. Other panels highlight industry professionals and new developments in toys and consumables.

The Room

The tasting room at FemCon is one of the most popular attractions. People with refined pallets fly in from all over the country to sample varieties of specialty cum and bodily fluids made available to the public. This year's sampling is made available by the lab of Doctor Lucille Dots, M.D. She is attending the conference this year with her research assistant, Molly.

The room for the tasting was circular with one entrance and took visitors on a fluid tour as they walked around the border of the room from one faucet to the next. Cups are provided at the entrance, though guests can bring a personal bottle if they prefer.

The public half of the room was decorated with dark oak covered floors and deep red area rugs. Above each nozzle was a screen that displayed information about the "donor" of the fluid being dispensed. Guests could rate the fluids and provide feedback on qualities like taste and texture. Red velvet ropes were set up to create a walkway that passed by each nozzle.

Behind the wall of each the nozzle and opposite to the polished facade were a series of storage and milking bays. Each bay was a white sterile room filled with equipment customized to the donor and the fluid being extracted. The rooms were soundproof and included viewing windows for VIP guests permitted in the backstage area. Doctor Dots and Molly periodically observed the donors and tweaked parameters that affected their production.

The Philanthropist

An hour before the doors opened to the public, Dr. Dots and Molly were greeting their primary financial benefactor in the backstage area. An older silver haired woman in a deep purple trench coat and sunglasses spoke candidly with them about the production.

"Ladies, you have outdone yourselves. Everything out there looks sinful."

"Thank you, Maryanne," replied Dr. Dots.

"I'm thrilled we were invited to do it this year," added Molly. "Thank you for supplying us with the male donors. We've brought some tasty ladies with us."

"Oh don't you worry about that. They wouldn't be able to produce as much as they do for me if it weren't for your research and engineering."

"Or your funding," added Dots, eliciting a chuckle.

"Now, show me what you've done with my bulls. What do people get to taste today?"

Molly replied that there are 8 flavors of cum and 2 flavors of precum. She was rubbing her lower belly as she spoke and Maryanne took notice.

"All okay dear?"

"Oh sorry yeah, trust me, I'm fine." She and dr. Dots smiled.

Molly flipped on a light switch and the first viewing window illuminated.

Bay #1

Maryanne gasped, "Oh, very nice."

The lights revealed a nude male strapped to a chair in a sitting position. His knees were bound spread apart as far as they would go; feet anchored to the floor. Wide straps around his arms bound them tightly to the armrests of the chair and a strap around his chest kept him from leaning forward. The VR headset attached over his eyes and ears made sure that Dr. Dots and Molly could synchronize his visual, aural and physical stimulations.

"The first flavor is a simple 'Male prostate fluid', an important component to full flavored cum. To achieve this, the donor was administered a medication with several helpful side effects:"

"One, it prevents orgasm."

"Two, it increases prostate fluid production several fold."

"Three, it makes his penis and asshole ultimately useless for pleasure. The chemicals keep him numbed and soft, so we can ensure that all cum produced is purely from prostate stimulation only. This is not a pleasurable procedure, but he did beg us for it."

Maryanne looked between her donor's legs. A metal cylinder hung from his flaccid penis. A clear tube connected the end to a nearby metal container. She could see clear liquid in the tubing slowly moving from her donor into the receptacle.

She lowered her head and could see that the chair had a false bottom that allowed access to the donor's asshole. A large collection of metal cables and tubes disappeared into his dilated opening.

"Wow girls - this is something else."

"Thank you. This one was all Molly's idea."

"How does this work? Is the milking continuous?" Maryanne was curious.

Molly answered, "Not exactly. This machine uses electrical pulses to forcefully excrete the fluid from the donor. We've synchronized these pulses with erotic videos of women being fucked in various predicaments. When either the man or woman in the video displays an orgasm, even a fake one, the electrical signals will crescendo and force out the load."

"My that's quite intense. Painful, though, you said?"

"Unfortunately yes, but this donor seemed excited about that aspect," said Molly, "So we indulged him."

"Why do this for just a tasting? This could be its own teaching lecture at the conference."

"That's true, but we like to keep some things secret for confidentiality reasons. We find that fluid from electrical prostate stimulation tastes unique compared to those milked through more standard procedures. It allows us to better isolate that fluid from other components and ends up more subtle and the texture is a little smoother."

Dr. Dots glanced at a tablet she was carrying. "Let's see what he's looking at right now."

They gathered around the tablet and took a look. It was a standard porno scene — a woman being fucked missionary and saying over the top dirty language.

"Yea yea, fill my tight hole with your massive cock"

They chuckled at the dialogue and shook their heads.

The man in the video started to pick up the pace and the tubes and wires inside the donor began their electrical routine.

"Oh," moaned the donor. "Ugh. Uggghhhh."

The man in the video didn't stop fucking his porn star lady, and the machine didn't stop the stimulation.

"Ugh ugh ugh ugh," grunts escaped the donor's mouth as the electrical pulses synchronized with the movement of the cock in the video.

The man picked up the woman, flipped her over and drove his cock into her hard.

"Ahh," was all the donor said, "ahhAhh," over and over. It was hard to tell if his grunts were those of pleasure or pain, but he held their attention either way.

"I think it's time I fill that dirty cumbucket of yours."

"Here we go," said Molly as she gestured to the donor.

Sweat was dripping down his body as he writhed against the restraints.

He was so caught up in the sensations he wasn't making noise anymore. Just breathing harshly.

As cum began to splatter into the porn stars vagina in the video, the donor let out a guttural screaming moan. He shook violently in the seat. The cables hanging out of him swayed his body as spasmed.

Fluid moved fiercely through the tube and into the container as the donor's breathing decreased.

"Ahhh oh fuck," he said. Followed by several winded "thank you"s.

The video in the monitor switched to another film and the donor knew he only had a few moments to collect himself before the next extraction.

Molly was watching with a big smile and biting her lower lip.

"Not many desire or can endure treatment, but we're one of the few labs that can successfully offer it."

Maryanne added "I had no idea this was even an option for my donors, thank you for showing me this."

"Our pleasure. This is an experimental flavor for sure this year. Not enough to fill a cup for everyone." said Dots. "Bay two is probably more what you're used to."

Bay #2

Molly flipped off the lights of the first room, and turned them on in the second Bay. There were greeted by the sight of three soundproof pods. Each pod included a male donor bound to a medical chair with their feet strapped into stirrups.

"This pod provides guests with a sampling of semen from 3 men with different diets."

"Oh, I like what you've done with my three musketeers, said Maryanne.

"Yes me too," Dr. Dots sighed as she looked at the pods. "This view is what first inspired me to get into this line of work. Just look at them."

Each male was set up the same way. A shiny black VR headset covered their face and ears while an inflated ball gag filled their mouths. A tube connected through the ball gags and deposited a solution to keep them medicated and hydrated.

Maryanne's eyes could not resist traveling over their muscular chests, legs, and groins. She was intimately familiar with each of them and was excited for the real eye candy. She gasped.

Each donor's cock was seized within small metal tubes that prevented maximum erections. With every heartbeat, their flesh pulsed against the confines, and reminded them that they belonged to Dr. Dots and Molly for the time being.

Clear tubes ran from their cock cages to collection receptacles and displayed three steady streams of thick white cum being pumped from them.

The cages and tubes bobbed rhythmically as fucking machines configured by Molly we're slowly pushing into and out of their holes.

"Molly, this almost seems like tame treatment from you. Why so slow?"

"If the faucet is opened by a guest looking for a taste the machine will ramp up and the donor's image will be displayed on the screen. Once people see that they're causing the machine to speed up they're going to drink more and more just to watch them get pounded. Randomly the machine will swap toys. We find that the male ass can grow accustomed to one toy over long periods of time, and rotating the toys Keeps them producing more."

"I've noticed this as well," said Maryanne. "Good thinking. May I see a more vigorous demonstration?"

"Of course," said Molly with a smile.

She grabbed the tablet for Bay Two.

"So right now each donor is being fucked by a textured 1.5-inch wide dildo. The rate is about one stroke every 2 seconds. This is to maintain stimulation and relieve back pressure. The medication they're on is very strong."

"What's it do?"

"Oh keeps them hard, horny and swells their glands to keep them producing insane amounts of fluid. Just the things men are best for in our society. Makes them really strain in those cages too and that helps to amplify anal sensations. It does make them a little loopy, but they're not going anywhere."

Molly held a button on the tablet and spoke into a microphone, "Hey whores, you want it faster?"

The three VR blinded and gagged heads nodded quickly in response.

"You whores want something thicker?"

More nods.

"Looks unanimous"

Molly tapped a button on the tablet and the machines withdrew the smaller dildos. They popped out and left behind three empty holes that Maryanne was staring intently at.

The head of the machine dipped into a mechanical box and emerged with a large red dildo covered in nubs.

"Oh," said Maryanne, "much better."

The machine arms smoothly lined up the red appendages to the holes of the donor's. Molly rotated the dial on the tablet and in unison the dildos were slowly pressed into the holes of the donors.

Slowly in and slowly out. Molly made sure they were acclimating you the new width for about a minute before slowly turning the dial more.

"Okay here we go. What we have now is about a 2-inch diameter getting up to around one insertion per second. How well have you trained your bulls Maryanne?"

"Extensively."

"Perfect," Molly smiled.

She turned the dial to 70 rpm, then 80, then 90. The machine was now moving into and out of their holes at one and a half times per second.

In out - In out - in out

The cock cages bobbed faster as their sphincters rippled against the nubs on the fake cocks.

The drip of milky white fluid into the receptacles was turning into a more steady stream.

Maryanne reached over toward the dial, "Molly, dear, I mean no disrespect, but I didn't train these whores over months for such gentle play."

She moved the dial from 90 past 120 to 150, or 2.5 times per second.

In Out In Out In Out - In Out In Out In Out

The donor's began to grunt and writhe as a sheen of sweat developed on their bound legs and arms.

"I don't want to see that smaller toy used on them again, either. Waste of a good trained hole, in my opinion," said Maryanne.

"Lucy did say I would like you," said Molly smiling.

"What kind of porn are they being shown?" Maryanne inquired as she took a more personal interest in them.

"POV porn of them believing their being fucked by women with penises," Molly replied. "It was requested by each of them."

"Hmph, no surprise there. That's fine. Bay three?"

"Any sort of rpm cycle before we walk away?"

"Sure. Alternate between 90 and 150. Don't let them stay at 90 for too long. When the nozzle is dispensing their cum to a guest ramp it up to 210. Their cunts can take it."

"Done." Molly tapped a few buttons and switched the lights off. As they dimmed, she could see the donor's trembling against their restraints. She felt the wetness between her legs starting to effect her focus, but there were two rooms left before she could let out some steam.

Bay #3

"Now before we get to bays 3 and 4 I want to prepare you. These next two rooms are experimental flavors of the female variety," said Dr. Dots.

"We've been doing a lot of confidential research to bring female supplement offerings to the same level as the males, and we think we are going to blow minds this year."

Molly added, "Women have precum and cum too, it just needs a little more convincing to get it to flow."

Dr. Dots flipped on the switch to Bay #3.

The light illuminated a pale woman bound to a platform on her stomach spread eagle.

"Oh!"

"Yes," said Dots with a devilish grin.

Numerous straps around her neck, chest, arms, and legs kept her totally immobilized and anchored to the platform. Her brunette hair was drenched in sweat and matted against her neck and shoulders. A sheen of on her skin reflected the light as her chest bobbed up and down as she took heavy breaths.

"This subject is being loaned to us from Mistress Vicky. Vicky, if you don't know, has a fetish for sexual fluids. We've worked with her and her subjects to refine formulae that produce absurd amounts of vaginal lubrication and other fluids."

Molly added, "It turns out the female body is simpler to chemically manipulate than the male, so the engineering of these supplements completed the trial much faster than we anticipated."

"And that means we can introduce these flavors to the world today instead of 3 years from now" concluded Dr. Dots.

"Just Magnificent," replied Maryanne. "I may need to find myself some girls after seeing this!"

The three of them stared through the glass at the machinery working on the lovely donor.

Dr. Dots began to explain, "The three of us know that female precum is generated continuously by glands in the vagina and cervix. We also know that production increases during arousal. This supplement delivery strategy is to target those glands directly and put them into a state of continuous extreme arousal."

"Ohhh fuuuuck," groaned the woman on the table as her body trembled against the restraints. A cock shaped implement was lowered into her mouth and silenced her as she came.

"The benefit of targeting the glands themselves...," Dr., Dots continued as if accustomed to and unfazed by the sounds of pleasure. "...as opposed to the persons full pleasure centers, is to allow the patient to carry on with their day and seek out the pleasures and arousing situations as they are accustomed to."

"How long has this subject been on these supplements, Molly?"

"Um," Molly glanced at her tablet. "Looks like 6 months. A little less than us."

"As the chemicals build up in the body the glands will produce more and more. It certainly results in a lifestyle change. You have to really want your body to produce like this to enjoy this happening to you."

"What about you both? If I just heard right you've both been on these supplements as well?" Maryanne inquired.

"Yes. Molly started them almost right away, and it took some convincing, but she... um... talked me into it." Dots blushed as though she was admitting to something naughty.

"So you're both leaking this precum continuously all day?"

"Of course not," said Molly. "We wear form fitting auto-plugs that keep the fluids retained. Periodic trips to the bathroom are required to empty. If you get too full it can feel a bit like a full bladder, but less painful. It can cause a bit of lower tummy expansion too."

Molly subtly reached down and rubbed just below her belly button as she continued and rested her hand there.

"Seems like a waste to just let it into a toilet, Doctor."

"Mistress Vicky would agree with you," laughed Dr. Dots. "I know this donor has to collect hers for Vicky or consume it."

"Gosh, I can't imagine. What do you do, Dears?" Asked Maryanne with a bewildered smirk.

Lucy and her assistant both blushed a bit. "Um," started Molly as she rubbed her belly.

"Well, we don't waste it if we can help it," said Dr. Dots. Molly nodded in agreement.

Dr. Dots continued, "The subject here is currently being silenced by a cock shaped dispenser. It will periodically feed her a nutrition and hydration solution to help keep her providing for us. It will also provide her with an arousal supplement to really kick things into overdrive."

"She hasn't gotten sleep in a few hours, but she's well-trained, and we're expecting a large crowd."

"Lot of mouths to feed," smiled Molly.

"Mmhmm."

"So to hold the precum in we use the same form fitting plug that Molly and I wear but connected to a collection apparatus that applies a subtle vacuum."

"Suction alone can take a while, so we are also anally fucking her with a series of dildos. Most of the dildos are like the one working on her now, a series of cones stuck end to end."

"If you watch closely it pulls out much more slowly than it goes out. This popping sensation on the backstroke feels amazing on her asshole, and also sort of scoops the precum toward the tube."

"Similar to the males we chose to not stimulate her vaginally to keep the excreted fluids more pure," added Molly at the end. "Plus there's something erotic to me about stimulating these fluids using anal."

Maryanne stared at the anal dildo working away on the subject.

One quick squish was followed by three separate plop, plop, plops. Each plop causing a pronounced glob of precum to slide through the tube and drop into the collection container next to the platform.

"Honestly, Maryanne, I think this is going to put us on the map."

"Well, that depends on how it tastes, no?"

"We've found it's more unique from woman to woman than male precum and also quite a bit more flavorful. This subject tastes a bit on the fruity side. Like tangy peach."

12