FemCon 2048 Ch. 03: Tasting Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. May I have a sample?"

"Of course."

Dr. Dots went to open the door, and as soon as the seal on the door broke they were immediately greeted with the scents and sounds of a woman who had been getting continually pleasured for hours.

"Oh goodness," said Maryanne. "That is quite the atmosphere."

Dr. Dots grabbed two nearby plastic cocktail cups and approached the subject's pussy with the ladies.

"This is the tricky part."

Dr. Dots removed the tube on the subjects inflated pussy plug and quickly replaced it with one of the cocktail cups. She stared intently as glob after glob of precum flowed from the plug into the cup. The fluid was mostly clear but included streaks of white swirled around in it. Molly glanced between her wristwatch and the level of the milky fluid in the cup slowly rising.

As it neared the top, Dr. Dots swapped the full cup for the second empty one.

While the second cup filled she brought the first to her nose and inhaled its scent. As she raised it she had the look of a concentrating professional, but when the scent hit her nostrils she couldn't help but slowly close her eyes and smile as goosebumps ran over her body.

It smelled heavenly. She brought it to her lips and slowly tilted it back. The precum was pulled into her mouth and over or her tongue. She coated her teeth and swirled it left and right.

Molly smiled at Dr. Dots erotic display. She loved watching her partner savor their hard work. Dr. Dots swallowed her mouthful in a single gulp and let out a sensual sigh.

"It's just so fucking good," she uttered.

She raised her chin, opened her mouth and gulped the rest of the cup down.

While Dr. Dots was preoccupied indulging in the flavors of a bound woman being milked of her precum, Molly removed the second cup from the stream for the Doctor and replaced the tube on the inflated plug.

Molly took a quick sip, and passed the cup to Maryanne. "Here ya go, Mary, Doctor's orders."

Mary raised the cup to pear into the swirling white and clear liquid. She swirled the cup like one would a glass of wine and took a whiff of the fluid.

"Hmm."

Molly and Dr. Dots looked at Maryanne as she brought the cup to her lips and took a small sip.

Maryanne gave a slow nod and took another.

"It's not bad," she said with a smile.

Dr. Dots and Molly exhaled. They were one step closer to convincing a perverted multi-billionaire that they hadn't been wasting her money.

"I think I'll take this one with me to the next bay. You're right about the peach flavor, it really does come through."

"Thank you Dear," nodded Maryanne to the trembling bound woman.

The three exited the bay and entered the hall. As the door shut they heard the restraints start to jingle as the woman grunted in ecstasy. It was shortly followed by the dildo shaped gag descending and filling her throat with more supplement solution.

Bay #4

"This next one is again a room of the female variety, but it's a little more-"

Dr. Dots was interrupted by a muffled guttural groan from the bay. It lasted for several breaths and subsided in a whimpering moan of defeat.

"— Let me just flip the switch."

The behinds of five women were immediately illuminated. Tan, brown, pale — all represented among the display. All being penetrated by reciprocating arms that descended from the ceiling.

"Five?" Exclaimed Maryanne before taking in the rest of the scene.

"Oh yes. Five," replied Molly.

"While the clientele of FemCon are predominantly expecting to taste our male offerings, we think providing more female choices will help expand some palettes,"

"Let's be honest, Femcum is pretty good if not better than cum," laughed Molly.

"So," started Dr. Dots. "Femcum is less easy to enhance from a woman than any other fluid, but in our opinion, that makes it the most rewarding. Much like our precum supplement we target the gland responsible for the production of this fluid directly — the skene's gland or female prostate, in this case."

"It's physically so small though," interrupted Maryanne.

"Not after a few weeks of targeted growth supplements," grinned Molly. "These women are among the top 10 for having the largest prostates in our long-term testing group, and that comes with a few side effects."


Maryanne's eyebrows were raised. "And they are?"

"Well, according to the test group," Molly continued, "the larger prostate causes a heightened libido and an incredible sensation during vaginal intercourse. Most insertables will drag and ripple against the prostate. Much like a male this will cause a swelling that grows to be incredibly intense and culminate in the gland spasming. This causes spurts of thick ejaculate to exit near the urethra.

"Spurts?"

"Oh yes, it quite resembles a male's ejaculate squirting from a female slit."

"Incredible."

Dr. Dots took over and explained the rig that each woman was connected to.

"Each donor in this bay is face down ass up. This position rotates the female prostate closer to the vaginal opening and makes the vaginal insertions more effective. The ceiling mounted rig is configured with 8 reciprocating arms and, as you can see, five are occupied in our donor's vaginas. Some prefer their double penetration, though, and we aim to please." Dots smiled as the other three arms rippled into and out of their donor's assholes.

"Some women are on the precum supplements as well, so you can that pouring out of some of them as their cum is expressed." 4 of the women displayed a waterfall of clear stringy fluid dangling between their legs. It was pooling into small bowls between each of the women's knees.

The sequence was at a "rest" period, so the arms were slowly undulating into the donor's and edging them closure to release. Each trust teased their prostates into swelling more and elicited moans and groans from the women. It was a chorus of pleasure.

"I could listen to the sound of this on my music player," quipped Molly.

"If you don't already." Dr. Dots smiled. "You can see collection tubes that terminate right next to the urethral opening. Just like in the other bays these tubes collect the fluid and transport it to the storage containers. On average, a supplement enhanced female load is about half the volume of an enhanced male load, but that's still a considerable amount!"

Molly's excitement was getting the better of her as she stared at a particular woman anticipating her cumming. "An orgasm from a woman standing over you could easily coat your face and upper torso in thick female jizz. There can be so. Many. Spurts."

"Here," said Dr. Dots noticing Molly's intrigue and lifting her tablet. She grabbed Molly's tablet and tapped a button. A speaker on the tablet began to echo the sounds from inside the room. The panting and whimpering of the women was clearer now.
"Her name is, Stacy, right?" Dr. Dots asked Molly. 
"Mmhmm," replied Molly staring intently at one of the exposed rear ends. The arm from the ceiling was rippling between Stacy's dark spread labia. Her unfilled asshole puckered and twitched as she trembled.

Dr. Dots tapped another button and brought up Stacy's profile.

"Looks like she's produced — wow — 8 liters? That's more than some of the men."

"That's my girl," smiled Molly.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Dr. Dots handed the tablet back to Molly. 

"Yes, Doctor, I would."

Molly held a button on the device and spoke into it, "Hi, Stacy."

After a brief delay, one of the five moaning women spoke up and replied, "Hey, baby, - ah ah - enjoy the view?" through her panting.

"Mmhmm, how's it going?"

"ah ah ah fuck ah," was all Stacy could muster. Her noises were in sync with the slow-moving machine.

"That good huh?"

"nnnggg uh huh"

"You've produced 8 liters so far, you slut."

"Fuck nnrggg that's so hot," Stacy moaned.

"You like being a good cum cow for me?

"Mmhmm mm mm mm mm"

"Yea you do," Mumbled Molly. "Babe, tell me what you feel when I do this..."

Molly wizzed through the tablet interface and returned her gaze to Stacy.

After a short delay there was a sharp gasp. "Oh god."

"Yeah? What is it baby?"

"It's - uh ah ah - getting bigger." The dildo in Stacy had expanded in size by three quarters of an inch - a massive jump for an average woman. The expanded toy pushed harder into Stacy's prostate and stimulated more fluid generation.

"You're so smart," smiled Molly. "Is it too much?"

"ah ah almost," grunted Stacy.

Molly slowly lowered the width to make Stacy more comfortable but was interrupted.

"No! Put it back. Please."

Molly dialed it back up and said "You owe me when we get home. Oh and here's something else special just for you."

As Molly tinkered with the tablet Dr. Dots slowly pulled Maryanne aside and gestured her toward the exit. "Let's leave her, she's been pretty anxious to get to this bay all day."

"Are you and Molly on these femcum supplements as well?" Asked Mary.

"Ah. Yes we are. Molly would tell you there's nothing like going down on a woman who can fill your mouth with thick cum. My partners were interested in that too."

"Yes, I'd imagine so, does it ever get uncomfortable?"

"Not really, it only swells because of stimulation or arousal so if you leave it alone it's not a bother. If it gets full I either get myself an orgasm or manually express it via direct pressure."

"It can even be milked like a male's then?"

"Oh yes. Curl a few fingers in, do a few pumps, and end up with a palm full of cum. Much easier than a male."

They neared the exit of the backstage area. Before they pressed the door handle they heard the sound of the machine pick up and looked back at Molly who was grinning ear to ear.

"Oh fuck oh fuck yes yes yes uhhhggaaaaarrrrrgghhh," they heard blaring from Molly's tablet. It was followed by a gasp for air and an immediate return to an animalistic guttural groan.

"Just passed the nine liter mark, Baby, keep going. I want a lot to take home with us," said Molly.

Stacy was in no state to respond and kept screaming until she was hoarse. The machine wouldn't stop pounding into her until Molly wanted it to, and she just didn't have it in her heart to deprive Stacy of such a good ride.

Molly turned off the speaker and turned to face Dr. Dots and Maryanne. "What?" She asked and a big smile. She walked over to join them.

"I think I'll enjoy continuing to fund this enterprise of yours," Mary said to Dr. Dots. "I never did ask what the full flavored cum tastes like, though." She sipped from her cup of precum. "I hope it's as nice as the precum."

"Why don't we go around to the other side of the wall and get a sample. We have little spoons at these faucets because of how thick it is."

The three exited into The Tasting Room.

12