All Comments on 'Femdom Agitprop'

by bruce1971

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
hbroderhbroder7 months ago

Somewhat lowbrow, but very funny!

tangledweedtangledweed7 months ago

This story may have been more suitable in the Humor category, but the subject matter fits LW perfectly. A wicked little parody that had me grinning throughout, with an occasional snort and a couple of literal LOLs.

bruce71 is an underappreciated talent on Literotica.

GamblnluckGamblnluck7 months ago

Had to give you 5 stars for the humor.

gatorhermitgatorhermit7 months ago
Funny Story

But probably should have been posted in Humor / Satire.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess it was supposed to be funny. Fail

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the line about 6 feet, 6 inches. But the rest of this attempted humor sailed right over my head.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

sound like a cuck writting a femdom story get a life

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack7 months ago

I literally laughed out loud at “ ApparatChicks.”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't help but think this story was inspired by a certain commentor who Cannot Help but label every story he reads to be femdom agitprop, even when, like in this story, the claim doesn't fit the narrative in the slightest.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

As the title is actually the only comment Lit member ‘HighBrow’ uses, felt sure it was written by him/her.

As to the story?

Was this farce or maybe satire or perhaps an inditement of the authors now flooding this site with the genre mentioned in the title? Perhaps HighBrow could clue us in.

It did make me laugh though so it hit its target.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cleverly done, and according to my wonderful wife nearer the truth than you'd imagine. The future is truly feminine and I have now been given the task by her of researching whether there is actually such a movement. If I succeed in finding proof I'll be rewarded with a day of freedom from my cage. We'll view literotica stories with a new mind now that we know what all those btb stories really mean.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Femdom agitprop.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

Still laughing. I can see steam coming out of Highbrow's ears with this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another poorly written story posted in the wrong category. Sad, but a daily occurrence...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hah!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant parody. Love all the catch phrases and the slogans

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The funniest work I've read on this site. It's a brilliant spoof of all the hackneyed cliches we know and love. High Brow would have a field day with the story title alone, never mind the ensuing story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tedious and obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What of comrade Will Smith? Where does he fit in this organization?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disliked by most of the LW readers. Wasted and useless parody.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra7 months ago

You got a two-fer Bruce: first, you trolled the trolls; second, you wrote a genuinely brilliant, satirical, and funny piece! Some people don't understand irony and satire, because it hits too close to their reality. Fifty stars.

-

This reminds me of the quote: "You can teach your parrot to talk, but he'll never recite Byron." - H.R. Mackenzie

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra7 months ago

Yes, NTH reminded me of the most steal-worthy word of the past month: ApparatChicks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Couldn’t get into it. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This one pissed off the formulaic story fans and the cucks.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Bruce71 is a very good writer, but this one just sailed right by me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What was the point with this useless "tale" ? Not even belonging to this category.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Watching this one go sailing over a lot of heads! Fuckin' brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, a new world. new rules and expections/outcomes and all still evolves about and around the US$????? monetary value????? Okay, maybe a little narrow-minded??? The US$ rules, for now........

But, maybe like a.. something like an out in space submarine driver?

Yeah right, good luck should there be a follow-up on this installment. No comment yet.. Dare you to a follow up or expand on this installment!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol7 months ago

This cracked me up! Oh geez, that laugh was so welcome! Thank you so much!

5*

-

Be well!

Kilty11Kilty116 months ago

Very good. Amazing that so many didn’t get it. Well done.

moosestubemoosestube2 months ago

Fun story 5*

The only thing I would take issue with is that the Martian Slut Ray would most certainly be developed and implemented by the male segment of the population.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Scoring shows this one hits a little too close to home for some.

☆☆☆☆☆ for originality, cleverness, and execution.

Thanks, Bruce.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Haha, made me laugh out loud.

The late Andrew Brietbart, in his book ‘righteous indignation’, talked about the humanities course at Tulane Univertsity which he’d attended (the frankfurt school, and their derivations).

Thank you for making me laugh at the absurdity … the truth is indeed way way out there, stretched beyond the bounds of ordinary credulity, but it is out there.

Jim

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

Funny. A bit long winded but funny. Made me think of the time I was invited to a Promise Keepers meeting. Didn't know what it was, but when they told me wife's weren't supposed to go I nixed that idea real quick ... Then read up on them and decided I'd make a good choice. Flip side of the coin I guess.

Really fun read desire the long windedness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbruce1971@bruce1971
January 2024 Update Happy New Year's, everyone! I recently received a comment stating that I'm a smart guy who's clearly trying to do something specific, but that the reader had no idea what my point was.  It bummed me out a little. Because, yes, my stories (hopefully!) hav...