Femdom AI Story Ch. 01

Story Info
AI developed femdom story.
1.5k words
4.07
10.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the president of the United States and one of the richest people on the planet. I have billions of dollars. I am secretly a submissive foot fetishist.

While at my office, a young woman walks up to me. She looks to be around 18 or 19 years of age. She is wearing a loose sweatshirt over a t-shirt. She has very short pants that don't reach down to her thighs. She walks to me almost as though she owns this building. I attentively observe her as she approaches. Her long brown hair falls forward covering half of her face. It's in braids with small, light blue beads woven through them. The rest of her hair is pulled back into two ponytails. Her large eyes are framed by dark eyeliner. She has a nose piercing with a small gemstone dangling from it.

I ask if I can help her. As she walks closer I notice how attractive she is. Her features are flawless. She reminds me of a model, but there is something different about her. Something that makes me think she doesn't belong in an office like this. There's something about her... magic. I know that may sound silly, but it's true. She's beautiful and powerful.

"Hello," I say, tentatively. "Can I help you?"

She stops walking and turns toward me. I'm still not sure what to make of her. She smiles. It's not a normal smile. It's an evil smile. Her teeth are bright white. They're perfect. And sharp.

"You will now be my slave." She says.

The words come out so fast they surprise me. My mind tries to make sense of the situation, but then reality sets in. This girl is going to enslave me. Why? What did I ever do to her?

She takes a step closer and reaches for my face. I try to pull away, but she grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me close. Her nails dig into my scalp. I gasp in pain. I look into her eyes and see pure evil. There isn't anything good about her. She is a monster. A demon. She must have been sent here to kill me!

I suddenly remember the gun in my desk drawer. In an instant, I snap open the drawer and grab the pistol. I aim it at her chest and shoot. The bullet hits her in the stomach, but she doesn't seem affected by the shot. Instead, she laughs wickedly.

"You cannot hurt me. You are merely a human. Your bullets are nothing more than toys. Now give up your soul, and we will begin our journey together."

Her voice sends chills down my spine. I look into her eyes. They're cold and calculating. She knows exactly what she is doing. She can read my thoughts. She knows my deepest desires. She knows everything about me. She knows I want to be owned. She knows I love being dominated. She knows how much I crave humiliation and degradation. She could tell I'm aroused just by looking at me.

I drop the gun onto the floor and let her take control of me. I am no longer the man who used to be. I am a slave. I am a plaything. A toy. I am hers. I submit my body to her. I kneel before her. I place my hands behind my head. I bow to her. She places her hand on my cheek and tilts my face upward.

"Tell me why you deserve to be mine." She demands.

I feel a rush of excitement as I think about how I've always wanted to be owned. I never had a chance to experience it because I was too afraid of what others would think. But I no longer care about what other people think. I don't care if anyone finds out. I'm tired of hiding. I'm sick of lying. I'm ready to live a new life. I'm ready to experience the things that every submissive wants.

"Because I'm a submissive. Because I want to serve. I need to serve. I need someone to dominate me. Someone to own me. To be my master. That's all I want. Just to be owned."

"That's enough," she says, interrupting me. "Now kiss me."

My heart races. The words were not what I expected, but I'm excited about them nonetheless.

She steps closer and places her lips against mine. We lock eyes. She strokes my hair with her other hand. Her touch feels amazing. Suddenly, I realize I'm getting hard. I can feel the blood rushing to my groin. My cock is throbbing. She notices it, too. Her eyes widen and her mouth parts slightly. Then she closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling.

I feel myself growing harder. I want to cum right now, but I'm scared of losing my control. I try to ease my mind. I focus on the pleasure I'm receiving. I concentrate on how good it feels to be dominated. I resist the urge to release my pent up desire.

Then I feel a warm sensation between my legs. For a moment, I panic, thinking I've wet myself. I look down at her hand rubbing my cock. She's jerking me off. I watch as she works my dick. Her touch is gentle and soft. Her fingers slide up and down my shaft. I moan as she plays with my cock. Her grip tightens and I feel a surge of pleasure course through my body. I grunt loudly. The sound echoes throughout the room.

I consider calling the guards. Opening my mouth to yell, but decide it's best to remain silent. If I cause any trouble, she'll kill me. I have to stay quiet. I have to obey.

Slowly, I fall deeper under her spell. She senses my submission. She moves her hand faster. My eyes roll back in my head and my toes curl. I feel myself tightening. I need to cum. I need to release. I need to surrender myself to her.

I give in. I let go. I lose control. I give her my seed. My orgasm is so intense. It's unlike any I've ever experienced. I weep tears of joy. I cry out in ecstasy. Finally, I've found what I've been looking for. Finally, I've found what I've needed since I was a child.

When I regain my senses, I look up at her. She's smiling. She has a satisfied look on her face. She's pleased with herself. Her eyes shine with satisfaction.

"Excellent," she says. "You've done well. Now you will receive a reward."

I look at her in confusion. I don't know what she means. I look at her curiously. I'm still confused. Then I understand. I've already received my reward. I just wasn't aware of it until now.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I told you before. I won't hurt you. I only want to use you. You will be my slave. I own you now. You are mine."

I nod in agreement. She owns me and I am her slave.

"Good boy," she says. "Now get up and follow me."

She leads me to my private elevator. She pushes the button to the top floor. When I arrive, I expect to see a dungeon. Instead, I find a bedroom. It's a luxurious bedroom. It's decorated with silk pillows and beautiful artwork. There's a king size bed in the middle of the room. The mattress is made of plush materials and covered in a thick comforter.

"This is your new home," she says. "Come inside and join me. Get comfortable."

I obey her orders. I climb onto the bed and lie down. My entire body aches from the abuse I endured earlier. I need to relax. I need to rest. I close my eyes and sink into the softness of the bed.

"So in this world, you're the leader of a great country?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm the President of the United States, the most powerful country in the world." I answer.

"Good," she says with chuckle. "And what is your job?" I tell her I'm the CEO of a large company.

"Do you like your job?" she asks. "I love it," I respond. She laughs again, and I guess she finds it amusing.

Suddenly, I feel her hand on my leg. Her touch is soft and soothing. It calms me and helps me relax. I don't even mind when she touches my cock. In fact, I start to enjoy it.

"I own both your country and company now," she says, slowly and seductively. "It's time for you to pay for all the evil that you've done."

She moves her hand to my crotch and starts stroking my cock. It feels wonderful. I arch my back and moan in pleasure. She squeezes my balls, which causes me to squirm. I look at her as she continues to stroke me. She's beautiful. She's powerful. She's terrifying. But also beautiful. She's intoxicating. She's my goddess.

"You will be punished," she says. "In this form you are weak. You are easy to control, but soon you will learn to control yourself. You will learn to obey."

"Yes, Goddess," I respond. "I will obey you."

She releases my cock from her grasp and sits next to me. She runs her long fingers through my hair. She caresses my cheek and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.