All Comments on 'Femdom Boss Pt. 05 - Training Ends'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At least he got some "rest" and wasn't beaten with a whip or cane for a mishap today. Will they give him some vitamins and other drugs to try to keep him healthy while he is worshiping the other women in the office? Will he have a place by himself or will he always be taken home and abused each night? Will he get medical care after he is badly beaten? Hope they actually give him his salary and medical care as promised. He goes to work tomorrow and woe on him if he fails.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

He will be taken care of, and as promised, they will provide for his retirement, he just won't see a dime of it during his term of service. I am not yet sure exactly where this is going overall, and honestly, your guess is as good as mine at this point.

ls2256ls2256almost 2 years ago

This is really good. I like how he seems to have accepted that this is no a bad life, different, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the relationship between John and Stacey - she truly cares for the pet

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story so far ! I think though that he should be trained to give a great rim job , he should be eating / licking the ladies assholes as much as their pussies , It is only right that he worships their ass !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES