Femdom Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
My domme ratches up her control.
11k words
4.51
13.6k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend-domme expands our increasingly adventurous kinky play, with an emphasis on her control. You may want to read Chapter one of this series for context. Hope you enjoy.

The week following my holiday vacation with my girlfriend, it was back to our work routines for both of us. I finally heard from her on Thursday around lunch by text. She confirmed our event with her and Jie was on for Saturday.

"Expect some new activities," she messaged, adding that the two women had been doing more reading on kinky topics to stimulate their imaginations. "We are looking forward to it!"

During our romantic out of town vacation the prior week, she had begun initiating and controlling our role play for the first time, which I encouraged, though I had reservations about how far my girlfriend would go.

My week at work was busy, including preparing for an upcoming trial to which I had been assigned, and had given the event with my domme little thought. I texted her back with a romantic greeting and that I needed to speak with her by phone that evening about our weekend.

And we did indeed talk, and exchanged greetings. "Sorry Miss, but this weekend is looking bleak, a lot of work for the trial. But going to reserve Saturday late afternoon and evening for us. I'll text you during the day, but it will be errand day and then swim, before I come over. Does that work?"

"Yes, of course. I know you are a lawyer, so I am pleased this happens so rarely. What time do you think you'll make it over Saturday, and what about tomorrow night?"

"Will text you the time, hopefully no later than four p.m., and tomorrow looks unlikely- a late night at the office. But I would welcome an interruption from my girlfriend, even if just a call."

"Will do, sir. Good luck with your work. Love you!"

"Love you back."

*****

Miss Wang and her partner in crime and good friend Jie entered the lobby of a local Thai restaurant the following evening. As expected, Kevin was unable to make it.

The two women had each done more readings of femdom stories and topics online during the previous weeks and were excited to jointly plan their next day's role play with Kevin as their sub. Jie was to join Miss Wang for the session, and, unbeknownst to him, both were interested in taking the kinky activities in a decidedly more advanced, female dominant direction.

After getting seated and ordering drinks, Miss Wang shared the latest news. "Kevin is stuck in trial work prep. I have confirmed through a co-worker what I suspected. He will be consumed with the trial and his this weekend. That should make it much easier for us to start initiating spicier activities and rules."

Jie looked perplexed. "How so?"

"He's going to want to turn off his brain when he arrives, and..."

"Just do whatever we tell him!" Jie interjected.

"Exactly. We both know he is a reluctant submissive. We need to pull it out of him, but carefully." Lifting their wine glasses, the two ladies toasted to this thought.

"So, we've been doing our homework, let me make a couple of suggestions, and I hope you have some as well.

"Let's start by collaring him while naked and on his knees again, but this time he will then adopt a very humbling position, with legs wide apart and arms together behind his back, causing his cock and balls to be fully exposed and vulnerable."

"Like it," Jie chuckled. "Then how about you quiz him on whether he has watched porn, or even ogled any women during the week. If so, he gets punished."

"Hmm, yes, punish him for any transgressions. Good idea!"

"Yes, how about a spanking over your lap! It's used in a lot of stories, and it has its attractions, don't you think?"

"It does indeed. And this segues to bringing up a new rule. Kevin sometimes is too quick to use his safeword. The rule forward is that he can't do that during a punishment. As his domme, I determine any necessary corrective action for bad behavior; safewords aren't applicable."

"That's a big step, suggest you state this matter-of-factly, don't dwell on it."

"Of course. I'm liking these ideas! And did you order the additional restraint cords to attach to my bed posts, along with the ankle cuffs?"

"Yes, they were ordered and received yesterday. Can we set it up and test it later tonight?"

Grinning, I nodded. "Hmm, having him restrained to all four corners of the bed will be hot! And we can leave some slack so we can put a pillow under his core, raising his lovely cheeks for our paddle. Hopefully, he'll be a good sport and play along.

"And I ordered some sexy girly boy underwear for him. Not sure how to incorporate. The girly boy topic is a theme I would like to pursue. He has mentioned he took a ballet class in college, wore tights and had no issues with it. He even has his own pairs of lacy underwear, he modeled it for us at your place. We likely will not get a lot of pushback on this topic."

"So is the sexy underwear arriving before our event tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm supposed to have it by noon. What do you think about getting him to wear a pair of scrunchies that women wear on their wrists, and use for hair ties? Maybe a pair with ruffles?"

"Yes, in soft feminine colors. I can do a quick shopping trip and we can put them on during our scene."

"Thank you! And let's both think about the girly underwear. Maybe we'll discuss it tomorrow."

"This will be pretty stimulating, if you know what I mean."

"Indeed. He has some surprises coming."

We were finishing with dinner. "I'm going to go call my subby boy as promised. Can you get the bill this time and meet me in the lobby?"

***

It was the next day and I finished my swim workout mid-afternoon, and looked forward to seeing my sexy girlfriend and Jie. We had exchanged texts earlier, and I agreed to shave my underarms, torso and butt, along with a trimmed pubic area, though I had made clear that there would not be additional shaving- like arms and legs! My girlfriend also reminded me to bring my assortment of toys, including the anal ones, and I had done so.

Arriving at her place, I was glad to get a break from work and happy to see the two women. They were chatting in the doorway leading to the living room, attired in tight black leggings and loose fitting tees, sans bras, their usual attire for our spicy scenes.

"Hi Kevin!" My sexy girlfriend greeted me and we kissed and chatted briefly about my legal prep work.

"Thanks for inquiring," and I greeted Jie and put down my bag with my swim items and adult toys. "I'm just really glad to get a break from work and spend some time with you."

"That's what we're here for sir," my girlfriend quipped, slapping me firmly on the behind. "Would you like a beer before joining us in the living room?" I nodded and she quickly pulled out a cold IPA and poured most of it into a chilled glass.

As we seated ourselves on the couch, I noticed adult toys on a chest across the room. "So what's on our agenda today, I'm pretty drained."

"We understand, and just remind you that we have a scene planned and would like to start in a few minutes. You just need to listen and obey. But please finish your beer and use the restroom first!"

I did so and as I returned to the room, the two women had moved the coffee table out away from the couch, and placed a yoga mat down perhaps three feet in front of them.

"Okay my sub, as we did last week, we shall start with your collaring and you are to be naked for that so please strip and fold your clothes neatly on a chair over near the dining room table." Her tone was serious, commanding me to follow her instructions.

As I began to remove my clothes, she reminded me of my place. "What do you say when you receive instructions from me?"

"Yes my domme, thank you."

"Better." The two women closely gazed at me as I completed undressing. I felt their eyes on me, ogling my now naked body.

"Such a cute butt, he remains very fit, wouldn't you agree Jie?"

"Yes, and a nice flat stomach, with a landing strip above his cock. Delectable!"

"Okay my sub, please kneel before me." She placed the collar around my neck. "I expect you to be an obedient boy at all times while you wear it, is that understood?"

"Yes my domme."

"Please address Miss Jie as such and follow her orders as well."

I nodded.

"First, I request an act demonstrating your submission to me as you wear my collar."

I leaned over and removed her shoe flat and licked the top of her foot towards her ankle.

"Good boy! Please remain kneeling and spread your legs widely, torso upright and your arms and elbows together facing upward behind your back.

I did so, and the effect was to expose my man parts as they dangled below my core.

"Mmm, like this position, would you agree, Miss?"

"Yes, it displays his cock and balls rather... well it's just very naughty!"

"Okay my sub, please close your eyes and extend your arms forward at the shoulders, parallel to the floor."

I did so and felt what seemed like soft bands being placed around each wrist.

"Miss Jie has taken the time today to purchase a few scrunchies in a nice, feminine mint color with ruffles, and that's what she's placed on your wrists. You may open your eyes."

I looked at the two items on my wrists and smirked. "They are indeed feminine, is this a theme for today?" I asked in a bemused, sarcastic tone.

Frowning in my direction, my domme was not pleased. "May I remind you of your place," she scolded. "Please thank Jie for your new adornments and keep the editorializing to yourself."

I thanked her, and apologized.

"Okay sir, but your comments may well require punishment. And by the way, beginning today and forward during our scenes, when I direct corrective action such as I may do for your insolent sarcasm, there will be no use of safewords. Of course, I will be reasonable and fair when determining your punishment. Understood?"

"Yes my domme." Not wanting to aggravate her further, I opted against saying anything else.

"Good. Jie, I will leave it to you whether to punish my subby for his disrespectful remark. But I would recommend paddling him over your knee on his bare bottom."

"I agree. Best to nip such disrespectful conduct in the bud." Both women were in full business mode, and Jie grabbed an armless straight back chair from the other side of the room, moved it near the couch and sat down.

My domme motioned for me to bend over Jie's lap with my hands touching the floor, head down. "You are to be spanked for your rude comments about our thoughtful gift."

This was a first, an over the lap spanking, yet I meekly assumed the position over Jie, my unit between her legs.

"No warmups for a punishment spanking, and don't hold back."

She paused for a moment and rubbed my naked buttocks.

Whack, Whack, Whack!

And so it began, a paddling with the firm silicone implement. She took her time, letting the sting and pain settle in before issuing six more firm strikes, all to my left cheek.

This position, me naked over Jie's lap, added to my embarrassment. I was being spanked and chastised like a schoolboy yet a part of me surprisingly found it exciting. My brain was taxed from work and trial prep. I just wanted to follow my domme's commands.

Whack, Whack, Whack!

I yelped and cried out as she continued. The stinging and pain was cumulative, and it was beginning to mount. Jie's strong strikes rained down on my cheeks, perhaps ten more before she stopped.

I returned to my rather humble position on my knees, and looked downward, this time positioned closer to my domme on the couch. She reached forward and flicked my balls and cock with her fingers before using the silver ball toy with the long handle to play with my bits and pieces, rubbing them with it before flicking my balls softly, then more firmly.

"Uhhh," I gasped as she directly struck my sack, just hard enough to get my attention.

"I like how your bits are so vulnerable for our play my sub. What was that question we discussed we would ask him, something about porn and what else?" My domme was being coy. "Do you recall, Jie?"

"Yes. Subby, during this past week, did you look at any kind of porn, or ogle women at the office or at lunch as you went about your business?"

I looked at my domme to ascertain if I was to answer, and she nodded.

"No porn," Miss Jie. "Preparing for a court trial is very demanding."

"As for the ogling part, I may have looked over a few women during lunch strolls in the neighborhood near my office."

"Hmm," my domme replied. "Was this a glance or were you checking them out?"

"I gazed at them for at least a few seconds."

"How many women did you check out in this manner?"

"Maybe four."

"What do you think? It sounds like his answer to your question is a clear yes. Gazing at women, looking them over."

"Yes," Jie replied. "This seems to be even more bad behavior."

"Agreed, and it needs prompt correcting. I will take the lead on our sub's second transgression."

And she picked up the silicone paddle and quickly stepped to the "spanking chair" and motioned me over her lap. Once I resumed the position, she took my left arm and pulled it behind my back.

"Anything to say for yourself, my sub?"

"Just that I apologize, and umm..." I thought better of attempting to raise defenses for my conduct in such a subordinate position. "And nothing else. I accept your decision to punish me."

"Thank you." She rubbed my sore cheeks, which were already reddened from my earlier paddling, and began.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

These were sharply delivered, and she began grunting as she struck me with full effort.

"Mmmph..." Thwack! "Mmmph..." Thwack! "'Mmmph..." Thwack.

"Uhhhhhhh! Owwww!"

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

"Ahh, owwww," I yelped. "It hurts, mercy please!"

"You deserve more, but your cheeks are very red, so I will stop. Hopefully you have learned a lesson."

I knew what to say. "I have my domme, and thank you."

"Good. Okay, back in position on your knees.

"Jie and I are going to the kitchen for water and to chat. Would you like some water?"

"Yes, a chilled water if you have it please."

And after only a few minutes, they returned, and we all drank a bit of water, before Jie seated herself on the couch, and I was directed to stand in front of her.

My domme stood at my side, and rubbed my cock and balls. As my cock quickly grew, she directed me to the corner of the couch. "Please spread your legs and bend over, using the couch end for balance."

She grabbed a bottle of skin lotion from the coffee table, and stood behind me. I felt her rubbing my anal bud, lubing it with the lotion, then liberally applying it to her fingers. And she began lightly fingering my nether region, pushing inward with a finger, slowly, past my anal ring muscles, fulling inserting her digit.

"You like my sub?"

"Uhh, yes, if it pleases you." I did not find this too embarrassing, until Jie stood up to get a better view, moving behind us. My domme then began vigorously fingering my bud.

I groaned; it was embarrassing yet I was enjoying the sensation.

"Good boy." She pulled out her finger, wiped her hand on a towel, and reached around my core to my cock.

My cock had some tumescence now, and she began palpating my balls and fondling my cock. "Jie, please have a seat on the couch, while I attend to his privates."

We stepped over in front of her friend, and my domme commenced vigorously stimulating my member as her friend observed. "Does this help distract you from your sore, stinging butt cheeks my sub?" she intoned quietly.

"Uhh, yes my domme. But..."

"Oh, are you embarrassed as I fondle your sex in front of my good friend?" she teased. And as she slowly rubbed the sensitive inner shaft of my cock, it reached almost full tumescence.

"Uhhh. Feels good."

"That's my good boy. I want you to close your eyes and enjoy." And she lubed her hands, and using her forefinger and thumb, encircled my shaft and began rubbing my nearly hard cock up and down, first very softly, but then more vigorously, with her friend observing closely.

"Would you like me to continue Miss?"

"Mmm, yes, so sexy, he's rock hard now!" Jie exulted.

"We will push forward for a bit," she whispered quietly in my ear. "I can feel your cock throbbing as I stroke it. My, such a good subby. You're accepting your role."

I groaned, flinching inward with eyes closed. I felt intensely embarrassed with Jie watching from mere feet away, but my submission was stronger this time. It felt good to shut my brain off and follow instructions.

"Don't cum, let me know if you're close." The public nature of it perhaps delayed my orgasm, and she finally stopped stroking me, my cock pulsing, fully erect.

"That was crazy!" Jie exclaimed. "It looked as if he may shoot his stuff!"

My domme nodded at her and grinned. "Okay, you may use the bathroom to get yourself calmed down, perhaps get some ice. Please return in no more than ten minutes."

"Thank you, and for the special attention to my man parts." And I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen peas and my beer, before heading to the half bath off the kitchen.

Having calmed down my unit, I grabbed what was left of my beer, and still sans clothing, walked back into the living room where the two women were sipping wine and chatting. "Speaking of the devil, we were just talking about you, my naked subby boy. I see you have lowered the temperature down there."

"You may finish your beer. We were talking about our next spicy event at Jie's, featuring beef tenderloin, and all the extras, after your trial is completed of course. We'll fill you in at dinner tonight!" She had sprinkled the "next spicy event" into the conversation as if it was all settled; it was not, but I held my tongue.

"Okay, thank you for being a good sport thus far. We're going to the bedroom, where we have a sexy surprise. After an activity there we're headed to dinner."

As we headed to her room, my stomach was growling. This room is where she liked to restrain me and mete out a paddling and more, which were increasingly "advanced" as she described them.

"Go to the end of the bed, head down."

As I gazed downward, Jie was now attaching cuffs to my wrists and ankles as well. This undoubtedly was the surprise my domme had spoken about.

"Okay, please get on the bed face down, arms and legs spread out while we attach the cords from your appendages to the restraints at the four corners of the bed." And the women did this quickly and efficiently and I was quickly restrained, unable to move except for some slack at my hips. Jie slid a couple of pillows under my core, pushing my butt up and out, undoubtedly to facilitate their spankings.

I was quite apprehensive about what was to come next.

"My sub, as you are aware we have added ankle restraints. This addition occurs as we explore more advanced role play today and in the weeks ahead. The new restraints are part of your enhanced submission to me.

"You have already had earlier some attention to your cute butt cheeks, which are still red due to your poor behavior, and the resulting punishment spankings. Such spankings can be avoided by following our rules, and are your own fault.

"You may use your safeword during our spanking as we proceed. Do you have any questions?"

"May I ask what discipline you are about to issue?"

She rolled her eyes. "You will find out soon. You agreed during our holiday week that I am to initiate and plan our spicy activities, and I aim to do so.

The two women proceeded to further spank and whack my butt with the leather crop and silicone paddle. As I used my safeword to get a break from their whacks, my domme interjected what would be next.

"Okay my sub, I had intended to issue ten caning strikes, but am willing to delay five to another date, due to your upcoming trial."