Femdom Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I accept your offer to delay five."

And with that, she began.

Whoosh, Click, "Uhhhh!"

Whoosh, Click, "Owwwwwwww! Jesus!"

She was letting the pain of each strike settle in before delivering the next blow. And she meted out three more lashes with me yelping and groaning after each one. There were likely red stripes across my butt.

My butt was on fire, pain permeating my nether region. She issued forceful blows that seemed severe, at least to me. As I grimaced, my face planted on the bed, I requested a reprieve on further spankings, and after observing the condition of my cheeks, my domme agreed. To her credit, she quickly went into aftercare mode, unclipping my restraints while Jie went to get some ice, a towel and ibuprofen.

We lay on the bed and hugged before I lay my head on her chest. After what I had endured on the bed and earlier, her warm hugs were appreciated.

"You did well, my sub, and it's over." Jie was now applying ice over a towel to my sore and very heated buttocks, and I swallowed a few pain relievers.

I had lost track of time. Looking at her phone, Jie informed us it was six thirty.

"Okay ten more minutes and let's get ready to go to dinner."

"Yes, I imagine we are all hungry. Just have one favor. We're done with any further spankings, but want you to wear some sexy magenta panties that I purchased this past week, to dinner."

I said nothing, but was unsurprised at this latest request. I suspected she had an agenda of girly boy attire.

"Jie and I will change so we look nice for you." And they did indeed look sexy, each dressed in tight, form fitting jeans and stylish tops.

*****

We drove to an Italian restaurant and I looked forward to a relaxing dinner and a draft beer with the two women. I brought us all drinks from the bar, and sat at our table.

Our dinner was thankfully uneventful and relaxing. The women were both curious about various aspects of my court trial, and queried me for a few minutes.

"Thanks ladies, but this is my break from that topic. I will be back at it tomorrow morning. So I have a question for my sexy girlfriend.

"You mentioned earlier today another dinner and spicy event at Jie's I believe. Did I get that right?"

"Yes, we were thinking the first weekend after your trial."

"Okay and we are out of roles now, yes?"

She nodded and sighed. "Yes."

"I did not agree to that event, but I may be okay with it- and that is a big step for me. But I need to know the maximum number of women that would attend. I'm not talking about what we do, just how many guests attend. Other than me and you."

"Okay Kevin, that's reasonable. We were planning for the two of us and no more than three others. So at most five women."

"Thanks and I have one other request, concerning our romance- you and me. Can we have some romance time set aside, for us, like tonight? Romance tonight, and at least once per week. And the advanced role play does not crowd it out. That doesn't work for me.

"So first..."

My girlfriend interrupted. "Yes, of course, preferably more than once. Maybe start arranging a weekday rendezvous too. So once per week at minimum! I enjoy our private time too Kevin!

"I already let Jie know. We already spoke about this earlier, and she's headed home when we return."

Jie nodded. "Of course, I understand you two are a couple and you need time together."

I reached out and clasped Miss Wang's hand. "Thanks. With those two agreements, then yes, I'm in for another event and won't interfere with your planning. I hope you don't take advantage of me."

"Thank you, I know parts of it are not easy for you."

"Important: No cell phone or photos, and make sure the women are aware there will be some kinky role play, and full frontal male nudity."

"Got it Kevin." Jie added. "We all think that's important. When is this trial thing expected to be over, so we can notify folks about a date?"

"To be determined. It starts Tuesday, and could go two weeks, possibly less. I will be working weekends until it concludes. So to be safe, three weeks from tonight, but maybe the prior weekend. Ideally on a Saturday."

Miss seemed pleased. Thank you. Each of us wanted to thank you for your compliance today. Seems our domme-sub relationship is deepening, and you're accepting it."

"What did you think of today?" she inquired.

"I was drained coming into it, and didn't think too much. Just listened and followed your commands. But there was a lot of whacking of my nether cheeks, and they are still sore. Hopefully, they will be okay when the trial resumes."

"We hope so too."

*****

I was relaxing at home the following Thursday, after three days at trial. It would not resume again until the following Monday due to scheduling conflicts, though I expected to work at least one day in the upcoming weekend.

For the moment, however, I had wrapped up some work from my home computer and was hoping to text or speak to my girlfriend. As she had promised, we had two bouts of passionate sex after our dinner the prior week. It was much needed.

I texted her and let her know my situation, that I was available that evening.

She promptly texted back. "Mmm sir, I was just thinking about you." Will call in a few minutes.

"Hi my loyal sub, just got out of the shower, and relaxing sans clothing on my bed. I'm having some amorous thoughts, and you're in them! But before we get to that, I know you're in the middle of a trial. How's it going and are you setting time aside for me this weekend?"

"It's going more expeditiously than expected. We finished three days already and are resuming next Monday. So will be available tomorrow night and Saturday evening as well. Hopefully the trial will be over soon, but I won't know until next week. Suggest you wait on planning that special event. Umm, what was it again?" I teased.

"Ha ha, very funny! I will ask folks to tentatively book next Saturday. Can you check in with me next week?"

"Will do. You mentioned you were having some sexy thoughts? Was this about our hot sex last weekend, or our kinky activities- during which my cheeks were thrashed rather soundly I recall."

"Both my sub. I do love our spicy activities, and I'm pleasuring myself as we speak. Do you have more work tonight?"

"I don't. What do you have in mind?"

She called me on Facetime, her phone showing me her lovely visage.

"Hmm, wonder what your hands are doing."

She reversed the screen and pointed it downward as she rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. "Mmm, now that I'm talking to you and playing, I'm feeling some tingling in my naughty parts. Perhaps I will attend to that later," she cooed.

"Remember my new rules, no playing with your man parts, except when we are together. Too bad for my subby tonight," she chided.

"My understanding was the rule was about me pleasuring myself with porn. Doing so with my girlfriend on Facetime?"

"Sorry, still prohibited. That is my firm expectation. We are engaged in advanced role play now and I'm your dominant. You made great strides last Saturday. We're not going to have a problem tonight are we?"

I sighed. "No, but we may need to revisit this topic."

"That's my good pet." She took me off of Facetime. "So tomorrow night here? The usual time?"

"No, a bit later. How about between six and six-thirty?"

"Like it. I'm sure I'll think of something spicy for us to do. You still owe me eight lashes with the cane."

"It was five, no?"

"Yes, but there is a late fee. Did I forget to mention that?"

"You did." It was a long taxing day at the trial and I was not interested in an argument. I left the topic alone and we signed off.

*****

On Saturday afternoon, my girlfriend, Jie and I headed to the Jacuzzi at the local aquatics center. There were some rather low key swim lessons I attempted to give at the pool, but the comforting jets of the Jacuzzi beckoned.

It was an unusually cloudy and cool day in late January in Southern California, meaning we had the Jacuzzi to ourselves. Relaxing with the pleasantly warm jets massaging our backs, our chat quickly turned to our upcoming activities back at her condo.

"Looking forward to some more kinky fun today with our subby, how about you Jie?" My domme broached the topic first.

"Of course, and we expect obedience," Jie added, eyeing me. "We know you are busy with your trial work, so just listen and follow directions and we'll all have fun."

At my domme's initiative, it seemed Jie's role had expanded. Do I have two domme's now? I pondered.

"Speaking of which, today is his weekly discipline day. A good paddling on his bare bottom will get his attention. And I hope you remembered to do your shaving earlier, my sub.

"And that brings to mind something we wanted to discuss. For our upcoming event, we are going to do a girly boy theme. And we need you to shave your legs for that, just the one time. It will give us more options for your girly activities."

I gazed at her incredulously. "Shave my legs? Before the event at Jie's? You're serious?"

Jie interjected. "Quite serious. We'll even minimize the use of advanced discipline tools for the event- unless we have more misconduct."

"You can say you've got a big swim competition if anyone asks. I understand swimmers shave almost everything for that. Shouldn't be a big deal. We expect your cooperation on this."

I shook my head in disbelief. "I will for sure get questions about it at the pool from my swim buddies. And the reason for this?"

"Remember your role my sub. You agreed for me to take the initiative for our events, and encouraged me to do so. That's what I am doing." She was all business now, staring at me with a stern visage.

I nodded and said nothing. I was not about to challenge her with my "weekly discipline" pending in the next few hours. She was indeed asserting her control, with Jie providing support. But I had no intentions of shaving my legs. She needed to be reined in, and soon.

*****

We were back at her place and had just finished eating our deli takeout sandwiches in the kitchen. "Okay my sub, we're about to start with our activities, going to put on our leggings and tees and gather a few things. Please head to the living room, strip and kneel in position on the yoga mat in front of the couch. And don't look so glum, this will be fun."

Right, a real frolic in the park. Per her wishes, I didn't know what was on the agenda and my stomach was in knots again after I discarded my clothing.

The two women seated themselves on the couch after placing items on a table. Naked and kneeling in front of the two fully clothed women, I held my torso upright and waited.

Placing her collar on my neck, my domme directed me to demonstrate my submission. "Remove my right shoe flat and, lick and massage with your mouth and tongue my big toe; do the same for my big toe, left foot. Please lick and suck them all nice my sub."

She extended her foot out and I carefully removed her right leather shoe flat, and did as instructed, not hesitating or requesting an explanation, lest I be punished. Instead, I kissed and licked her toe for a few seconds, before taking it in my mouth and carefully sucking and massaging it with my tongue. She had just showered, and there were no pungent odors to deal with, fortunately.

As I put each of her feet back in her shoe flats, my cheeks and neck flushed in embarrassment, I looked up at her. "I hope that was acceptable."

"Yes, that's my good pet," she offered as she sipped chilled water. She was smirking, looking directly at me, engaging me knowingly with her eyes, relishing the moment, and, I surmised, her control and my humiliation.

"Now please open your legs wide, arms placed together up the small of your back."

This was a humbling position, to be sure, me naked, my man parts dangling below my core. These directives were over the top, I thought, and I needed to intervene. But when?

"Hmm. Such a lewd position. His cock and balls are really on display nicely for us, don't you think?"

"Of course, just the way we like," Jie chimed in.

"Well, I'm in a bit of a mood my sub and with your parts right there, it's rather tempting." And she moved forward, sitting on the edge of the couch, and fondled my sex before reaching down to clasp my balls. She held them for a moment, then yanked down.

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned.

Undeterred, she tightened her grip on my scrotal sack slowly, looking directly at me. "Mmm, I've got your jewels my sub. What shall I do next?" She shifted her grip to the base of my balls, just under my cock and slapped my sack with her other hand.

More groaning from me.

"Jie, can you hand me the silver ball thing with the long handle." She gripped it with her left hand and let go of my nut sack with the other. I cast my eyes downward, guessing what was coming.

And she flicked my cock and scrotum, the latter several times, increasing the intensity of the impact. "Just one more, my sub." And she brought it up from below my core harder this time and there was a shock of pain. She had directly hit one of my testicles again.

"Uhnnh," I flinched over in pain. "That was a direct hit."

"Okay sir, I'm stopping. Are you okay?"

There was some pain, but I would recover. "May I have a few moments and some water? It hurts, but hopefully it will go away."

"Of course my sub, not intentional."

And after a few minutes, I moved my torso up straight.

"Good boy. Okay, let's review your conduct since our last session. Have you looked at porn or fondled your privates?"

"No my domme."

Jie questioned me next. "And what about looking over women with more than just a glance, or ogling or flirting with them?"

"No, I was in trial mode, except for Friday afternoon. There was none of that."

"Thank you, it seems you have been a good boy," my domme added. "Please stand in front of Mistress Jie and follow her instructions."

She had me bend over the couch end, and issued several whacks on my nether cheeks with the paddle. My spankings had started for the evening.

I was getting accustomed to the paddling from the two women. What I doubted I would ever get used to was caning from my domme, who wielded that tool with a fierce intensity.

As her good friend put down the paddle, my domme stood up from the couch. "Okay, as you know you still owe me eight caning strikes from last week, and there may be some later for today's discipline as well.

"We are going to do something different today. Please grab one of the long, straight back chairs from the dinner table, move it close to the couch, and stand away from it, head down, while we gather some things."

And in short order, using wrist cuffs and short clips and cords, the two women restrained me to the chair near the base of the seat. I was now leaning over the chair, restrained and naked with my butt protruding out for her convenience.

I heard the whooshing sound of the cane. Apparently she was warming up with that thing. My stomach was growling with anxiety as I awaited her strikes.

"Okay my sub, starting."

WHOOSH, click...

"Uhhhh!"

A searing narrow ribbon of pain appeared across my butt cheeks.

WHOOSH, click,

"Owwwwww!"

She was pausing between caning blows, and the pain settled in.

WHOOSH, click,

"Uhhhhhhhh," I screamed out.

A third strip of pain marked my butt.

WHOOSH...click, WHOOSH... click.

I called out. "Yellow, I need a break." Grimacing, I looked downward. Her strikes were likely the most painful I had ever received.

"Yes, my sub, I will allow you three minutes to gather yourself. You have three more."

I realized the cane may be causing welts on my butt, and I had a trial on Monday. "Time out my Miss. I am respectfully requesting another delay of the remaining strikes. I've got to be in court on Monday morning!"

"Hmm my sub. Your butt is marked with two or three very red welts and marks," she noted, her tone soft. "I'm going to grant your request. Let's get you out of your restraints. Suggest you lie down on the couch while we get you some items and let your cheeks calm down."

Ice over cloth was used, for ten minutes this time, before she applied some salve. There's no blood my sub, but there are two welts that are a bit nasty. No more caning strikes today, and we need to all take a water break. You may move about, but don't recommend you sit on that butt for a while. Or use your towel if you do."

*****

At my domme's suggestion, the two women had agreed to forgo any remaining kinky activities that evening. She seemed startled at the condition of my butt cheeks and the welts. She asked her spicy activities partner to give us time to talk, just the two of us, and she left shortly thereafter.

I moved to the bed at her recommendation, while she applied salve after a lengthy session with ice. I remained nude from the waist down, sipping a beer while she drank some wine.

"Okay out of roles sir. Earlier, you reminded me of your trial resuming Monday. You don't have time to be checking your butt cheeks in the next few days, making sure those welts heal. I do apologize. I'm not experienced with the cane." She stopped the salve treatment and moved her face next to mine and we kissed, as she engaged me with her large brown eyes.

Then rather abruptly, she sat up and paused for a minute. "Still, this should not change the overall direction of our spicy activities, with the exception of the caning.

"What are your thoughts?"

"Thanks for asking. My view is you've taken our play too far. I told myself tonight you needed to be reined in, some of the activities last week were really too much, but I wanted to see how it played out, and now we have, and we have the welts on my butt when I need to be in court less than forty eight hours.

"Well, I was hoping to avoid this during the trial but..."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"There are some things that are just not agreeable, and I'm going to try and list them, though there may be more. First, I'm not going to shave my legs. The position with me kneeling in front of you with legs splayed out widely, displaying my privates: No more, it's too demeaning. And you need to be more careful with my balls, or just don't go there.

"We seem to agree that caning is a problem. So no more caning, except with just the two of us, and then only by mutual agreement.

"My safewords apply during all role play activities, and finally, no more of Jie touching my privates or acting as my second domme.

"These are hard limits for me. There may be others, I don't know.

"There are some activities I don't have a problem with. I love you and we can still do kinky role play with you as my dominant and that we can experience together, things that I may not enjoy as much as you, but that I can live with. That I'm willing to accommodate because I value us as a couple. But the limits I mentioned stand."

"Well, that was pretty blunt, but I asked for your opinion and at least you were honest. I will accept your hard limits, at least during your trial, then I may want to revisit them. I definitely would like to discuss Jie's role. She is my good friend, and she will be upset."

"Thank you Miss, if we are both flexible, we can have more kinky fun together. And I promise to mull over spicy activities that turn me on as part of that!"

"Mmm, you've got a good imagination. I'm going to hold you to that."

I grinned sheepishly. "Of course. Suggest we schedule the thing at Jie's two weeks from tonight. Gives us next weekend for some romance, and to talk through things. Hopefully, my trial will be wrapped up!"

She smiled. "Yes Kevin, I'm always up for romance with my sexy boyfriend. Like right now, for example." And she kissed me passionately, her clothes were quickly off and we made love, softly at first, and then more instinctually, enjoying each other's bodies and our sex.