Femdom: Co-workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how good I am to you?" she said, continuing to yank his shaft as the last of his ejaculate spat limply onto her hands and the fabric cushion of his chair.

He mumbled into her knickers, his breath short and his heart pounding.

"See how good it is to be in my hands?"

He mumbled again, his cock becoming sensitive to her continued rubbing. He began to double over, his wrists straining against the ties.

"I want you to apply for that job. I want you to be my boss. I want you to be my little bitch once a month."

She continued to stroke him hard with her aching right hand. His cock began to burn with excruciating sensitivity. He groaned loudly into her panties, then tried hard to form the words to make her stop rubbing.

"Oh dear!" she laughed, "is my boss getting sensitive?... do you see what a bitch I can be?"

Jacob was screaming into the panties now, and managing to make enough noise to fill the room with anguished cries.

"We'll get caught like this if you don't shut up," she said, rubbing his burning cock faster and harder, "then this will all be ruined."

He tried hard to be quiet, moaning in agony into the lace.

"Don't you want to live, knowing that I'll be visiting you once a month to dominate you?... don't you want to exist purely for those moments?"

Suddenly Jacob came again, a small amount of watery ejaculate splattered onto the floor and soaked Emma's frothy hand. She gave a few more firm tugs while he cried into her panties, then straightened herself up.

He remained doubled over, panting and groaning. His tortured bell-end burning as though she had rubbed Deep Heat into it. She toyed with her sodden pussy while he recovered.

When, finally, he straightened up, face sweaty and eyes teary, she forced a finger and thumb into his mouth and drew out the salivary lace. He breathed deeply.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"God yes!" he admitted, "it was fucking amazing!"

"Do you have anything else to say to me?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Anything else?"

He paused for a moment, then said, "I applied for the Paris job on the day you first asked me to."

Emma laughed. "I know!" she said, gleefully, "Anne in HR told me so straight away! So why did you pretend you didn't want it?"

"I wanted you to punish me."

"Was it worth it?"

"Yes Emma!"

"I want you to try hard to get that job, Jacob." she said, "Don't you dare disappoint me!"

12