Femdom Experience with Ms. Sheila

Story Info
My first time meeting and serving Ms. Sheila.
5.5k words
4.52
12.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to share a true story about my first ever true femdom encounter.

A little backstory, at the time I was in college probably around 20 years old give or take.

To paint the picture, I was fit, about 6'1 170lbs. I'd always wear my hair short with a little fauhawk kinda thing (was cool at the time lol). Usually had a very short, well-manicured beard. I wouldn't say I was a ladies man, but wasn't afraid of girls either.

I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend near the end of high school who introduced me to foot fetish play. She loved her feet massaged, licked, sucked and played with during sex. She gave me footjobs and constantly inserted her beautiful toes into our love life.

We went to different schools, and eventually lost the connection. However, I really grew a real fetish to feet. It was living the standard college life, but had a tough time weaving my foot fetish into my regular encounters. I wasn't necessarily ashamed, but know it is a bit of a taboo.

Anyways, I started posting on craigslist some times looking for women to let me worship their feet. As crazy as it sounds, it actually worked from time to time. For the next couple of years, I would get lucky and find someone to let me play with their feet 2-3 times a year. There were times it was awesome, others a little disappointing.

Soon enough, my porn preferences started to primarily feature feet. This introduced me to the world of domination, from there my curiosity continued to grow.

It wasn't just the foot fetish stuff anymore that I would watch. It would be pegging, cum eating (I am sorta bi), spanking and general female domination scenes. This is what I needed to experience next.

I researched and was able to find professionals willing to meet, but I never felt comfortable. 1. I was a poor college kid. 2. It seemed possible illegal lol

So I went back to craigslist. I would post various things looking for dominant women who wanted to meet up. I'd talk about my interests, post a few pics of my body and hope for the best. For a while, nothing would really materialize. Then I finally got a message from Ms. Sheila.

Hi Sweetie,

My name is Ms. Sheila. I have been in the lifestyle for about 20 years and love introducing boys to the fun!

I am in my late 40s, not sure if you have much experience with older women. I am 5'4 115 lbs and have the cutest size 6 feet. I'd love to explore your desires and see if we are a good match.

I attached a few pics. If you are interested I want you to send me three pictures. 1. A basic headshot 2. A full body pic of you fully clothed 3. A pick of you on your knees completely nude.

Kisses!

I raced to check out her pictures. The first was a close up of her sexy toes. She had beautifully arched feet with dark red polish. They looked ultra soft and were perfectly shaped. The second was her in a one-piece leather outfit. There was a zipper near her breasts slightly down showing off some cleavage. The pants were long and led down to her beautiful feel in black pumps, with a man on his hands and knees planting a kiss upon her feet. She had auburn hair and a beautiful figure.

This was exactly what I had been looking for so long.

I worked to take the pictures she asked for so I could reply ASAP.

Hi Ms. Sheila!

Thanks so much for your message. Your pictures are breathtaking. I would love to connect and worship those beautiful feet. I hope the pictures I sent were what you looking for.

When would you be free to meet? I am pretty flexible outside of my school schedule, and I am willing to accommodate for you.

Thanks again for your time,

Steve

To say I updated my email to see if responded every minute was an understatement. After the longest 45 minutes of my life Ms. Sheila replied.

Nice to meet you Steve. Slow down, let's get to know each other first.

This is my phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX. Give me a ring sometimes hun!

Moment of truth. I was just as excited as I was nervous. I sat on my bed reading her messages and looking at her pictures time and time again, workshopping exactly what I was going to say and storyboarding the conversation. I wanted to make sure she didn't think I was a spaz lol. After about 45 minutes of overthinking, I was going to do it. I called.

Ring...ring...ring...ring... voicemail.

I was proud of myself, I left a normal voicemail just stating that it was me who was calling and look forward to chatting in the future!

For the next hour, I did school work in my room and waited. Until finally, my phone lights up and it is Ms. Sheila.

My heart started pumping like crazy as I answered.

"Hi Ms. Sheila, how are you today?"

"I'm doing great hun, how about yourself?" said Ms. Sheila.

Up until this point, I am not sure I knew this was real lol. So I did the least smooth thing and just starting said everything at once.

Hey, Ms. Sheila. I'm good how are you? Sorry, I already asked that," I frantically spoke. "Thanks so much for giving me a call. I am just a little nervous. Your pictures were so beautiful, I was so excited when you messaged me. I'd love to set up a time to serve you, are you exactly what......"

Thankfully, she cut me off.

"Shhh, shh calm down sweatheart," said Ms. Sheila. "Take a breath. Tell me a bit about yourself. What is your major?"

We went on to talk for maybe 45 minutes. The vast majority of the time was about life. I talked to her about my school, life, etc.

I remember thinking during the conversation how porn makes this look so different. You expect the dominant woman to be rude, demanding, demeaning and there to make you feel small. This conversation with Ms. Sheila was nothing like that. She was sweet, she was inquisitive and she was caring.

That said, she steered the conversation. She had a way about being in control without being forceful or rude. She would politely cut me off when needed, and redirect the conversation.

Ms Sheila told me a lot about herself. She mentioned how she used to be married but her husband died about 10 years ago. They got into the lifestyle together. She talked about her career, where she grew up, normal stuff.

She talked about her style as a domme being more of the stern, sensual type. She demands respect and takes control, but doesn't need to be harsh (as long as I obey). She talked about how porn gets the domme/sub relationship twisted sometimes.

I talked about some of my kinks and things I would like to try. Foot worship, pegging, cei, some spanking, domination, etc. Ultimately I want to learn

The conversation felt so comfortable. As we got to the end, we started coordinating times/dates we could play. We agreed that I was going to come to her place tomorrow at 11am. She asked when the last time I jerked off, and I told her it had been two days.

"Ok hun, no playing with that cock tonight, do you understand?" Ms Sheila softly demanded. "Also, you mentioned an interest in pegging. You need to make sure to clean yourself out, I can send you a link of what you need to do."

"Yes maam," I replied.

"Good boy, I think we are gonna have fun together." Ms. Sheila said. "Just remember, you are coming here to serve me. That doesn't mean you won't be satisfied, but that only comes when I have been pleased."

"Yes Ms. Sheila," I said excitedly and we hung up the phone.

That last little bit had me so excited. My cock was so hard it was basically bursting through my shorts. This not jerking off thing was going to be hell lol.

I did everything I could that night to keep my self distracted. I played with video games, watched tv, I got a clean out kit Ms. Sheila recommended. But she didn't make it easy.

First, around 3pm she sent me a pic of her getting a pedicure, followed about 45 minutes later of her newly pedicured feet. She got a sexy dark red color.

I texted her back "BEAUTIFUL." She replied with a wink face.

Two hours later, she sent me a pic of her lounging on her couch in nothing but a lacy black robe. Accompanied by a text of "Remember, don't touch that cock sweetie."

I was drooling, but not just from my mouth.

Her last text was around 11pm saying goodnight and accompanied by a picture of her wearing a big black dildo.

I replied "Thank you Ms. Sheila, I cannot wait to please you."

At this point, I was getting nervous. What did I get myself into? Was she going to fuck me with that thing? I've never been fucked before, will I even be able to handle it? What if I get hurt?

My mind was racing. I poured myself a whiskey for a nightcap and went to bed. To be surprise, I actually slept wonderfully.

That morning, I did the cleanup she recommended (weird experience for a first timer). I ate a light breakfast and just watched tv to kill time. I was so nervous and excited.

I lived about 20 minutes away from Ms. Sheila. I planned on leaving at 10:30 to make sure I was not late. I wore jeans and a polo. I figured I didn't need to dress like I was going to a job interview, but I also thought I should look presentable.

I started to drive over to Ms. Sheila's place, equally as nervous as I was excited. I got there about 10 minutes early and just parked around the corner. I wanted to start things off on the right foot, and make sure I wasn't too early.

Alast, I walked to the door at 10:30am, it was time. As I knocked I shook a little with nervous anticipation.

Quickly Ms. Sheila answered the door. She looked as beautiful as her pictures (phew). She was wearing nothing but a short purple satin robe (nothing underneath) that she had tied shut and some big fluffy black slippers. Her auburn her flowed down her shoulders as she met me with her wide green eyes and an friendly grin.

"Hi Steven, nice to meet you in person sweetie!" Ms. Sheila cheerfully said as she gave me a gentle hug. "Come on in, have a seat on the coach."

I followed Ms. Sheila in to her front living room area. There was a large couch in the middle. She sat in then middle of the coach, and I set about 2 feet beside her. I didn't know how close I was supposed to be, and didn't want to be assumptive.

It was a very clean, neat house. Nothing overly extravagant, but very elegant.

"Calm down hun," Ms Sheila said as she sensed my nervousness. "What have you been up to today?"

Ms. Sheila and I chit chatted for about 15 minutes about random stuff. She knew exactly how to calm me down.

She sat with her legs crossed turning her upper body to face me. All the while she was rolling her feet around casually showing off her beautiful arches.

I could already feel my cock getting hard and tried to cover it up a little, but it must have been obvious I was distracted.

"Ok, let's get started with some fun," Ms Sheila says as she set the stage."I prefer to play nude. I feel comfortable with my body and yours as well, does that work for you?"

'Yes maam," I responded, awaiting more instructions.

Rather than speak though, Ms. Sheila looked at me with a flirty grin. With her left index finger she subtly directed me in front of her.

I got up and took my clothes off. I wish I could say I did some strip tease or something, but my nervous energy rendered my brain useless. I took off all my clothes as quick as I could.

Ms. Sheila ordered me to fold my things, and put them by the door. As I followed her commands, she pointed to the ground directly in front of where she is sitting. I quickly drop to my knees and look into her beautiful eyes for more instructions.

This was a position I loved to be in. On my knees ready to obey her every command. Ms. Sheila gives me smirk and speaks.

"Good boy. Every time I see you, I expect to be treated like a goddess. Remember what I told you yesterday, you are here to serve me. Since you are a little foot boy, I figured you would enjoy giving me a nice relaxing foot bath. Doesn't that sound like fun for you?"

"Yes maam, I happily respond."

Ms. Sheila gives me directions on how to prepare everything. There is a foot bath in her kitchen she set on the table next to all the necessary supplies (towels, power, scrubbing loofa). I was to fill the bath up with water, put in a specific amount of powder and bring everything back over to her in the living room.

I did exactly as she instructed and walked back into the living room. I placed the foot bath in front of her, returned to my knees and looked up.

"Slippers," Ms. Sheila says as she raises her left foot inches above my rock hard cock. I remover her slipper and she slowly drops her perfect size 6 foot in the bath. I repeat the task with the right.

For a few minutes I am just waiting on my knees starting at her sexy toes as they rest in the bath. I peak up to see Ms. Sheila relaxing with her eyes closed and a little smile. To this point, she had kept her robe on and tied. She slowly starts to untie it, but not enough for me to see anything tasty yet.

"Rub my calves for me hun," Ms. Sheila said in a relaxed tone.

I couldn't start fast enough in my mind. I started to worked my hands up and down her perfect calves.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Ms. Sheila says as I worked on her calves for about 5 minutes. "That's real nice, get the foot scrubbing rag and scrub my feet."

I do as I am told and scrub away as she pulls her left foot out first and holds it about 3 inches from my face. What a treat, I thought to myself.

"That's good baby," Ms Sheila said. "Make sure you are supporting my feet when you are scrubbing through. I shouldn't be using any of my energy to hold them up as you scrub. Make sure to support my leg."

I quickly slide one hand under her ankle.

"Ok," Ms. Sheila says as she puts her left foot away and places it back in the back.

She leans her body forward slowly and puts a hand under my chin to pull me closer. Her faces comes about 3 inches from my face and she speaks in a more stern tone than she has before.

"I told you to support my leg as you scrub my feet. I am still using too much of my own strength," Ms Sheila said with a commanding tone. "Now do my right foot correctly, or I will have to correct you."

I sheepishly respond, "Yes maam, I apologize," and get back to work.

This time I make sure I do a good job and properly support Ms. Sheila as I scrub her right foot.

Luckily, I do a much better job this time. As I am doing my labor of love, I hear a little giggle from Ms. Sheila.

"Somebody is leaking," she says as she slowly raises her left foot out of the foot bath.

With her left foot she goes under the head of my cock to collect the precum that has probably been pouring out of my dick.

She does this a few times as I scrub away, sometimes giving the ever slightest graze of my balls or cockhead with her soft toes.

At this point, I was proud of myself for not exploding on the spot, because I wanted to more than anything.

"Much better job foot boy. That is a good job listening to your Goddess," Ms. Sheila softly praised me. "Take the towel and dry off both of my feet. Go empty the foot bath and get back on your knees."

With a "Yes Ms. Sheila," I quickly obey. I rush back to get in position and return to a present surprise. Ms. Sheila has opened her robe and reveal her beautiful tanned body. I could see her shapley breats that had the most perfect little nipples. Her pussy was completely clean shaven.

She was sensually caressing herself ever so slowly as I returned to my rightful position, on my knees in front of her.

"Kiss," Ms. Sheila demanded as she raises her right foot to my face.

Boy she did not have to tell me twice. I kissed, and kissed and kissed every inch of her foot. She giggled and sensually moaned as I gave into my desires.

Like before, my cock was just pouring precum and Ms. Sheila continued her tease with her other foot. Coating it in my juices.

"Other foot, says Ms. Sheila as she raises her left foot to my face. "Mmmm you must like the taste of your cum."

I wanted to show her how thankful I was and kissed her other foot with the same enthusiasm as before as I tasted myself all over her.

"Now that is a happy footboy," Ms. Sheila said with a laugh. "Now come up here on the couch and lay down for me."

I jump up and lay the length of the couch. She repositions her body slightly to the side of mine and stretches her legs so that he feet are directly in my face. I feel her soft gentle hand rest of the inside of my thigh as she commands "now show me how much you really love this feet."

That is all I needed to hear. I went forth with the most passionate, sloppy foot worship I have every done. I was sucking her toes, licking her soles, lightly biting the heal. Whatever I could do to use my mouth on her feet as she strategically and slowly moved them around

"Wow, you really are a foot boy," Ms. Sheila said in a playful tone. Just as she finished speaking I could feel her hand begin playing with my balls. "I bet these balls are full. Dreaming all night to be my foot bitch."

Up until this point, she always used really loving terms when talking to me. Something about her calling me a bitch and fondling my balls drove me wild, and I let out quick moan. Ms. Sheila pulls her hand up and slowly runs a finger tip around the tip of my cock, causing me a moan louder.

"No cumming until I tell you, understand?" Ms. Sheila says as she pulls her finger away.

"Yes Ms. Sheila, thank you," I reply quickly.

With both hands she pushes the inside of both of my thighs to separate my legs some. I continue just devouring her sexy soles as I hear a clip and her doing something.

Next thing I know, I feel a lubed finger slowly playing with my asshole and I jumped.

"You cleaned up like I said, right?" Ms Sheila asks.

"Yes maam, exactly like you told me," I said as Ms Sheila continued to rub around my hole.

I was so nervous. Was she going to try and fuck me? I haven't done this before, would it hurt?

"Just keep worshiping your Goddess's feet. Let me have my fun." a devlish Ms. Sheila said.

Ms. Sheila always knew best. She took things very slowly. She toyed with my hole for an eternity and worked to loosen me up some. I started to relax, then suddenly felt a finger going ever so slowly up my ass.

"That is a tight little ass hole," Ms. Sheila said as I struggled a little. "If I am going to fuck you, we are going to have to continue to work you over. My bitches need to be able to get pounded."

For the next 5 or 10 minutes. She would slowly move her finger slightly in and out, in and out. It become easier every time.

"Mmmmmm that's it," Ms. Sheila said in a very happy tone as she slowly pulled her finger completely out of me. "Now slowly, I want you to lick and kiss up and down my legs."

She scooted herself back on the couch a little more so she was sitting a little more lounged back and completely disrobed. I pulled myself to all fours and passionately licked and kissed every inch of her legs.

I kept alternating and getting up an inch or so away from her pussy once I made it to the top, before starting back down from the feet again. With one hand, she was slowly rubbing herself. and with the other she was lightly fondling her nipples.

"Come here," Ms. Sheila said seductively. "Suck my breasts."

YES PLEASE I thought as I moved north.

I took the first nipple in my mouth. I sucked swirled around it with my tongue. I could feel her hand on the back of my head grab a handful of hair. She pulls me up and goes to the other breast.

She pulls my hair up again and pushes me head down toward her pussy.

"Let's see what you can do with that tongue," Ms Sheila said. "Please me."

I licked, sucked and did everything possible with my mouth to please my Goddess. I could have been down there for hours licking her soaking wet pussy.

I start with long strokes up and down, then go faster per her demands.

"That's it. Right there. Faster!" commanded Ms Sheila as she moaned and panted.

12