Femdom Experience with Ms. Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she clutches my hair and pushes me down harder. She wraps her legs around my head and starts aggressively gyrating and humping my face.

"Fuck yes, please your goddess," Ms. Sheila shouted. "Taste my cum. Keep going."

I keep licking away as she moans and screams until she pulls me head away. She gives me a playful let noticeable slap in the face.

"Good boy, come with me," Ms Sheila says out of breathe.

She slowly stands up and signals for me to do the same. As I get up, she grabs my cock and ball in her left hand and starts walking.

I have to make sure to keep up so it doesn't hurt too much, while at the same time not stepping on her heels.

She leads me to her bedroom and tells me to lay on her bed.

Once on the bed she slowly gets on top of my chests and straddles me, trapping my shoulders under he knees. I can taste her pussy still in my mouth and feel her juices still running down my face.

Ms Sheila leans her body back a little so her still wet vagina is inches from my hungry mouth. She reaches back with an arm to hold my grabs my balls and gives them them little tugs.

It isn't enough to hurt badly, but enough to notice.

"These things are getting full aren't they," Ms. Sheila said still breathing a little heavy. "I bet there is a going to be a big load in there for me later. But it isn't your turn yet, is it?

"No maam," I quickly reply

"No," Ms. Sheila agrees. I still get to use you as my sex toy before you get pleasure. Isn't that right bitch?"

"Yes maam, I am your bitch toy," I awkwardly reply.

Ms. Sheila let's go of my aching balls, and inches forward.

"I want to fuck your face. Don't you want that too?" She says as she eventually smothers by face in her delicious pussy again.

Yenjdnjcdsn," I try to respond, but it is too late. She is riding my face and tongue like I've never road before.

She keeps a hand on my head the entire time to control my position. I loved being under her and at her will.

She rides for a few more minutes until she cums even harder than before. She begins to slow down as my face is dripping with her juices.

Ms. Sheila moves her body downward until her face a a few inches from mine. She inches closer, looking like she is going to kiss me and slowly lean forward to do the same.

As I am about to make contact, she pulls back. Ms. Sheila looks deep into my eyes and puts one of her thumbs on my lip. She slowly pulls so my mouth opens, and spits a nice delicious string into my mouth.

Ms Sheila pulls forward and puts her lips up to my ear. She whispers "Turn over. Face down ass up slut."

I obey, even though I am nervous about what I think will happen next. As Ms Sheila climbs off the bed she gives me a playful spank on the ass.

I moan like a bitch quietly as she walks into her closet, leaving me their exposed and vulnerable.

As she walks back in the room, I can see her carrying a small dildo (probably the size of few fingers), a strap on with a big black cock on it and a bottle of lube.

Ms. Sheila puts the strapon on her sexy petite body she climbs back on the bed and lifts my head up from the chin, positioning me face to face with her cock.

"Suck," she as she lays back to relax.

I go to town on her cock like my life depended on it. She give me instructions the entire time.

"Mmm that's right bitch. Take my cock deep. Spit on it for me baby. Gag on my dick you cocksucker," she says.

It's as humiliating as it is sexy.

She pulls me off and gets up. She positions herself behind me. Moment of truth I think to myself.

Ms. Sheila runs her nails down my back. She gets to my ass and gives it a good spread, then SMACK.

She spanks my ass, but this time it was hard. SMACK. She does it again.

"I bet you have fucked girls like this before haven't you sweetie, Ms. Sheila said sweetly before changing to a more stern tone. "Now it is your turn to be my bitch."

She starts slow, using her finger to toy with my asshole. It progresses to be inserted again, it progresses to a second finger.

I was struggling at this point. I have no anal experience. She is finger banging me with two fingers, and I am muscling through it the best I can.

Ms. Sheila pulls them out, and I suddenly feel something larger around my whole.

I look back somewhat concerned, and see that she is moving things up a notch to the smaller dildo.

"I said head down bitch, Ms Sheila said as she stretches a foot over and pushes it on my face. Forcing my head into the bed. She keeps the foot on my head as she continues to probe me.

"Don't worry hunnie, I will make sure you don't get hurt. You need to trust Ms. Sheila."

With her comfort, I do the best I can to relax and enjoy her sexy soles on my face.

She pushes the first time, and I moan, but it doesn't go in.

Ms Sheila puts some extra lube on my ass and the dildo, and she pushes again. I moan like a bitch again.

"So close," Ms Sheila says giving me words of encouragement as she pushes again.

This time I can feel my ass crown the dildo. She doesn't go too deep, just wiggles it a little back in forth.

"Oh fuck, ahhhh, oh good, ahhh," I whine.

"Sssshhhh, I know sweetie, I know. It is hard the first time," Ms. Sheila comforts me as she runs her free hand up and down my back. "I hope you know what it feels like to be my bitch now. Do you wanna try my cock?"

"No, please Ms. Sheila, I don't think I can," I plead.

"Hmmm, are you sure? Your goddess wouldn't mind fucking you today if you want," she said. "I'll give you a choice. I can just play with your hole you with this dildo for a little longer and that can be it for the day. But you need to beg me for it."

I quickly beg.

"Please Ms. Sheila, keep giving me this dildo. I am not ready for your big cock. I want you to keep fucking me ass with this dildo," I cry.

"Mmmmm ok," Ms Sheila said playfully. "You were a really good boy for trying this. I am proud of you. Just let me stretch your hole out a little longer."

She keep going slowly with the dildo as I struggle. It goes on for another few minutes. She mixes in the occasional spank or dirty talk.

To be honest, it started to get better and netter. Part of me thought about asking for her other cock, but I am glad I didn't, I wasn't ready.

Ms Sheila mercifully pulls the dildo out of me and throws it to the side. She pushes my ass down so I am laying with my body flat on my chest and lets on top of me.

She whispers in my ear, "I am really proud of you. I will give you a reward, lay on your back for me hun."

She gets off me and I roll over. She walks back to her closet gets a magic wand vibrator.

Ms. Sheila lays down perpendicular to me and puts both of her feet in my face. I dont need instructions at this point. I get back to worshiping her feet as she uses the vibrator on herself.

"Stroke your cock for me," Ms. Sheila commands. "But remember, no cum until I say, OK?"

I slowly stroke my cock, because I have been on the verge of exploding since I got there.

We are laying like this and playing for probably 10 minutes. Occasionally she would send a foot or two down for me to rub my cock on and collect the precum still dripping out, then back to my mouth.

As Ms. Sheila is vibrating away, I hear her start to moan aggressively.

"Oh yeah! Keep stroking for me!" shrieks as she moves both of her feet down to my cock. "Cum on me feet. Cum for me now!"

I am not sure she even finished saying 'now' before my cum was erupting. I didn't even know I could cum as much and as explosive as I did.

Some of the first stream landed on my face, more on my chest, but the largest share was just piling on Ms. Sheila's perfect little feet.

"Clean up your mess," Ms. Sheila said while catching her breath.

She moved both of her feet back to my face and I knew the assignment. I lapped up every drop of cum Ms. Sheila graciously gave me permission to release. On top of her feet, between toes, on the soles. Cum was everywhere.

Just when I thought I had cleaned my mess, she would reach back with her toes and scoop up more.

Once I had cleaned up my mess. Ms Sheila and I just laid there for a while. Maybe 15-20 or so minutes.

Should rested her feet on my chest, giving me a lovely view of her soles. It was a beautiful site and super relaxing.

After a while she got up and I followed her out. We both got dress and she asked how I was feeling and if I enjoyed.

I told her I was over the moon. It was everything I wanted and more. I was a little light headed and genuinely worn out.

Ms. Sheila actually made us a salad for some lunch and we sat in her kitchen just chatting about life for another 30 minutes as we ate.

I left shortly after.

In the future, I would love to tell more stories about our time. We played together for about 4-5 months, until I got a more steady girlfriend.

I really am fond of our times we had together and wish I did a better job staying in touch.

Hope you all enjoyed!

12