Femdom Farms Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great, I thought to myself. I not only have to deal with a horde of dominant women but also a bunch of guys who will be pissed at me.

"As far as hard rules that is it. You'll find there are plenty more customs and procedures we have around here, but we like to handle those more informally. The final "rule" and a core part of your training is that you may not pleasure yourself unless earned. I do not feel the need to include this in your official rules because we have other ways of enforcing this policy. Soon you will be fitted with a custom chastity device. That will prevent that little, tiny cock of yours from bouncing up and down in our presence. Think we have a small enough one Jenn?"

That got a good laugh from the whole group. I was mortified but oh so clearly turned on by it.

"Your pleasure is irrelevant but lucky for you it is a small part of the training process that I have developed over the years. You'll receive one opportunity for release per month."

My jaw dropped, and my heart sank. Even though I was into it and had played with chastity I had never gone more than 3 or 4 days without cumming and that was only when I got busy with work or distracted. I'm sure I would not be distracted here with all these beautiful women around.

I did not have much time to think it over as Mistress Madeline must have observed the displeasure in my face and her tone turned icy.

"Lauren give your new sub a firm wack in the balls. Sub present your balls for your Miss. This will teach you not to disrespect my program that I have spent so much time and effort developing for your benefit."

I sat there dumbfounded not knowing what to do. Miss Lauren walked over to me with the crop. I was so humiliated that this girl of my same age was now being instructed to smack my balls. She must have thought I was pathetic for coming here.

"I said present your balls sub!" Mistress Madeline nearly shouted. "I do not enjoy having to raise my voice."

With that I grabbed my balls from underneath with my right hand and pushed them forward. Lauren gave them a good smack with the crop, and I fell over in pain. I'd never been into impact play and the pain was a lot to handle.

As I lay on the floor catching my breath Lauren leaned over and whispered into my ear "Be sure to apologize to Madeline for disrespecting her program. You can also thank me for the smack subby."

Her voice was sweet and tender. I was in a state of absolute bliss, panic and fear. After a moment I was able to collect myself and get up on my knees. I still had that distinct feeling of needing to throw up after being hit in the balls along with a sharp sting of pain from the leather on my exposed skin.

"I am sorry for disrespecting your program Mistress Madeline, it will not happen again. Thank you, Miss Lauren, for enforcing my punishment."

At that, Mistress Madeline smiled. "Nice touch having your subby thank you Lauren. You've already learned a lot and I think you will do well here. You're first sub sure is a lucky one for you to provide instruction or else he would have received another smack on those pesky little nuts of his for not apologizing."

I showed no emotion towards this. I knew better. I guess the training was already kicking in.

Mistress Madeline continued in a bothered tone "I will continue describing your release process boy if that is alright with you."

I figured it was rhetorical and best for my ball sack not to answer.

"As I was saying, you will have one opportunity for release on the last weekend of the month. That is the only weekend of the month you will be allowed out of your cage aside from a weekly cleaning. As the contract states you have weekends off and you are free to leave on reward weekend, but you will forfeit your release. You'll find that most of the boys choose to stick around."

The woman all giggled at that. I could only imagine that my cumming, if I could, would be a humiliating experience at the way the woman all reacted.

"You'll notice that I said opportunity. Your baseline will be one minute out of your cage." My heart sank again but I kept my face steady.

Mistress Madeline continued "Time may be added for good behavior, strong work ethic, and bringing...... joy. to our staff. Conversely it may be deducted for poor behavior, poor attitude, or poor work ethic at the discretion of all women here. I'm sure you're a quick little cummer who never pleased a woman so a minute may do the trick."

She was not exactly wrong.

"But I assure you will want to be a good boy to ensure you don't lose any more time."

With that she walked over to a chalk board I had not noticed before. There were about 10 names up there with various times next to them. I noticed my name at 1:00. The other names had clearly been erased and re-written several times. Some were as low as 0:25, a few were closer to 2 minutes.

Mistress Madeline grabbed an eraser and got rid of my number. She put up a 0:41. "I've deducted 4 seconds for your tardiness this morning, 10 for your poor attitude here, and 5 seconds for ogling mistress Jessica's divine ass on the way in. Don't think we did not notice that."

Shit, I thought to myself.

"I'll also be deducting 4 seconds from the other subs based on the 4-minute delay they had on their field work this morning due to your tardiness. I'm sure they'll welcome you with smiles after they hear that news. You'll want to be a good boy. You'll find it's a bit easier to lose time than earn it." She said the last part with her signature devious smile.

Double shit.

"That about sums it up. Lucky for you it's tradition here to give you one last opportunity to cum before fitting you for your cage. Your time starts now."

With that Mistress Madeline abruptly pulled out a stopwatch and pressed a button which gave off a beep.

I sat there speechless. This was all happening so fast, and I could not believe what I was hearing. I didn't know if this was a fantasy or cruelty or a bit of both. I was already so embarrassed I wanted to crawl in a ball. But I was also fulfilled with all my sub desires. My mind was telling me to run but my heart was oddly fluttering, and I felt I was right where I should be.

"Only 30 seconds left, subby better get tugging!" Madeline said in a teasing voice.

Shit! I was in such shock I didn't realize this may be the last time I get to cum for a month, or maybe longer if things didn't go well. With that realization I grabbed my throbbing dick and started stroking. This was met with immediate laughter and "awwwweees" from the gallery of beautiful woman. For the millionth time today, I was mortified with humiliation. But I kept going.

"10 seconds left subby!" Madeline exclaimed. Soon after Mistress Madeline started with a "5" and then the others joined in.

"4... 3..." I stroked hopelessly as the chorus counted down. I was nowhere close and was so embarrassed I was not sure I would be able to reach climax if I had unlimited time.

"....2....1.... Hands off boy!!!"

I quickly let go and the woman gave condescendingly sympathetic hoots and hollers and calls of "oh poor subby".

Madeline took over again. "Too bad subby. There is always next month. Unfortunately for you it's mid-month and this counts as this month's attempt so you'll just have to wait all the way until the end of August."

I was frozen in fear but had never been so turned on in my life. My cock was still throbbing. To my surprise I began leaking some precum. More laughter at that except for Mistress Jessica who looked at me disappointedly.

To my relief I noticed that one of the younger girls who had been busy deducting 4 seconds from the others had put me back at 1:00. I guessed this was my new countdown for next month.

Suddenly I felt cold metal around my neck and let out a little yelp. I reached up and could feel that a collar had been fitted while I was distracted in my shock. It was not thick or too tight but it was solid metal. There was a small eyelet on the front that Mistress Lauren clipped a dainty metal lead onto. With a tug she looked at me and said "come on subby. Let's go get you fitted for your cage."

I obeyed. I was committed. I was owned. I was happy.

Chapter 3

At first I naturally stood up to follow the tug on my collar and was immediately met with a command from Miss Lauren to kneel.

"You'll be allowed to walk eventually, but as a newbie we want to break you in and make sure you know your place. You will stay on your knees subby," Lauren said in a sweet yet commanding tone.

I complied and got back down. The going was slow but being dragged by a collar naked and on my knees certainly had the desired effect. I was beneath my assigned Domme and one other woman who I had not been introduced to yet tailing.

We made our way through the modern and open farmhouse kitchen and out the back door. The back deck was perfect for entertaining. It had a fire pit, grills, cabanas, and comfortable seating. I could only imagine the type of entertainment that went on here.

I noticed there were plenty of smaller shed-like structures out the back of the house. I also noticed for the first time another man. He was a bit off in the distance throwing some hay bales. If I hadn't just received a detailed accounting of my experience here, I would think this looked like any regular old farm. There were a few cows and horses out to pasture in one direction and crops in the other along with barns to house equipment.

"Eyes forward subby," the woman behind me stated. "Remain on task and don't slow us up, you'll get acquainted with the property soon enough."

She was older by the Farms' standards. She had dark olive skin, jet black hair, and was dressed in black jeans and a black top that complimented her large breasts. I was careful not to stare, I did not want to start losing time already. Of all the women she was dressed most seductively and "Domme like" although she was still not the stereotypical Mistress like much of the porn I enjoyed. Most Domme-like of all were her knee-high black leather boots with small heels. I assumed she was part of the full-time staff here.

We continued on our way, and I tried my best to keep pace in my predicament. We headed into one of the closer sheds. Upon entry I was dumbfounded once again. The walls were clad with whips, chains, and sex toys of every variety. Although it looked like a typical barn shed from the outside the inside appeared well insulated and well-constructed. Miss Lauren instructed me to stand up and hold my hands forward.

"I'm still practicing so this may take me a bit," Miss Lauren said with a giggle as she began to tie my hands with thick rope. I could tell she was sweet and not entirely like the full time Mistresses I had met. Or maybe she was just new. Either way I decided I had gotten lucky.

Once my hands were bound tightly, she instructed me to lift them over my head. They were tied to a rope hanging down from the ceiling in the middle of the room. I tested them and the rope gave a little. Then I felt a tug from above and the ropes tightened to the point I was nearly on my toes. The rope did not give back the ground. I was fully exposed, hands above head, in the middle of the room fully naked and in the presence of two beautiful women. My erection which had subsided at some point on our journey here immediately returned.

The woman I had not been introduced to yet began speaking.

"My name is Mistress Olivia and I wear many hats here. One of my main responsibilities is chastity enforcement, safety, and hygiene. I'd like to begin fitting you for your cage but first we'll need that little cock of yours to relax, Lauren grab some ice packs."

With that Miss Lauren reached into a chest freezer in the corner and grabbed a few ice packs and immediately put them on my throbbing dick. I yelped and jumped at the cold.

"It is critical for the sub to be flaccid for the initial measurement and fitting," Mistress Olivia instructed Miss Lauren paying me no mind. I supposed she was being trained as well.

"Since this is your first fitting I'll handle the heavy lifting, we don't want our Subby here to be.... uncomfortable," she smiled at Miss Lauren who was still holding the ice packs on my throbbing member. Then she turned to me with a stern face.

"You had better learn to control yourself better boy, I don't want to have to go through this every time. For every minute you make me wait I'm deducting a second from your scheduled release." She started a timer.

It took me two minutes to calm down. Could have been worse, I thought to myself. After all, almost every fantasy I ever had was being fulfilled by two beautiful women. This did not feel forced. I could tell they truly enjoyed controlling and torturing me.

Mistress Olivia noticed I had gone soft and said "Good boy. 2 seconds will be deducted. Don't let it happen again or the deductions will be doubled."

With that she pulled out a small measuring tape and began her work. She measured the length and diameter of my flaccid penis with the skill of a well-worn tailor. She also used the tape to take a measurement of my balls. Her touch was almost enough to excite me again but thankfully I resisted.

Mistress Olivia stated in an academic tone. "Not the smallest I've seen but you're on the smaller side boy. I see why you came to us."

Miss Lauren smiled at me, and I blushed. Miss Lauren looked like one of the girls I may have dated in a previous life but here the dynamic was different. She knew I was a submissive slave. It was out in the open for all to see.

Mistress Olivia strolled over to a section of the wall that had various rings and cock cages. I recognized them immediately. It was well organized and reminded me of a mechanic's tool chest. She quickly found what she needed and strutted back over to me.

"I'm sure my measurements are correct. Would you like to try fitting your sub, Lauren?" Mistress Olivia asked.

"Sure!" Lauren replied enthusiastically. She started by grabbing my balls and forcing them through the ring. It was too much, and my dick was already springing to attention again. Lauren immediately grabbed the ice pack, and I felt the sudden rush of cold again which stopped me in my tracks and left me semi-hard but short of a full erection.

"2 seconds off for that infraction," Mistress Olivia noted. I thought to myself I had better get myself under control or else I'll be under 30 seconds before I know it.

She then quickly slid my semi erect penis through the ring. This was followed by a tube slid over my shaft. She had to force it down a bit due to my excited state. Finally, there was a click as everything fell into place.

"Great job Lauren, not bad for your first time," Mistress Olivia said encouragingly as she inserted a key into the built-in locking mechanism. She turned the key locking everything in place, sealing my fate. She handed Miss Lauren the key and said in a playful tone "don't lose this. Or do I don't care." They both smiled at me.

"Go ahead and let yourself try to get excited now subby there's no rules against it while caged," Miss Lauren instructed.

I needed no instruction. The excitement was overwhelming, but the cage was well fitted, and I could barely get hard. The attempt resulted in a tug on my balls and not much else. This was clearly not the first rodeo for Mistress Olivia.

The cage I had been fitted with was shiny stainless steel much more secure than the flimsy plastic cages I played with back home. I had started with cheap plastic ill fitted ones from Amazon and eventually graduated to a 3D printed version custom ordered. Still, that had more openings and the ability to touch my glands. This metal cage was heavy and offered only a small opening at the head. My fate was sealed. There was no cumming or pulling out of this cage.

Mistress Olivia looked pleased. "I think we have a proper fit. Hope you're comfortable boy, you'll be spending a lot of time in there. You'll be released weekly for a cleaning under my supervision. Other than that and your monthly release you'll be spending the next year in there." My cock tried fruitlessly to get hard at the thought.

"I'll leave you two alone for a moment to get better acquainted. Lauren he is your sub now and you have passed the initial training I'm sure you'll do well," Mistress Olivia said as she stepped out of the room.

I was alone with Miss Lauren and still tied up in a vulnerable position. The intimacy of being alone with her excited me even further.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, Subby," she said with a smile. She then walked behind me and I could hear her going through some of the items on the wall. I felt a spank on my ass from what felt like a paddle. It was playful and not overly rough, but it was not without pain. I received a few more spanks and my bare cheeks stung. Next, I was fitted with a ball gag. Not that I had had much opportunity to speak thus far.

Miss Lauren continued "You are very lucky to be my first sub boy. The other girls say your first is always a great experience. Do not disappoint me."

All I could do in my helpless state was nod wide eyed. She began toying with my nipples and squeezing them. That's when I noticed she had begun touching herself.

"I have looked forward to having a little plaything of my own for quite a while," she said in a raspy seductive voice. She was getting herself off at my expense.

Next, she pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down. She lifted her skirt and I could see she had on baby blue frilly panties. She delicately pulled them to the side and began exploring herself.

"For now, all you can do is watch in frustration subby but maybe if you earn it one day I'll let you help me out," she said with a smile. I could tell this was turning her on as she began to insert a few fingers and then begin rubbing her clit.

I stared helplessly. I wanted nothing more than to help her out. As a guy I obviously enjoyed fucking a beautiful girl like this but that seemed out of the question anytime soon. If ever. But I had always enjoyed going down on my partners and I wanted nothing more in this moment than to taste her sweetness.

As if she read my mind, she walked over to me and put the fingers she had been using to pleasure herself under my nose. I inhaled the seductive smell, and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh, you like that do you subby? Good good," she said with her voice pulsing in pleasure as she continued to rub herself. She gave me a few barehand smacks on the ass and a twist of my nipple before sitting back down across from me.

"I want to test your dedication subby. I've already given you a show for free, but I will let you watch me cum if you're willing to give up 5 seconds of your release time," she said smiling and with her eyes closed in bliss.

She looked up at me and I immediately began nodding my head enthusiastically not even considering the consequences.

"Goooood boy," she said followed by a drawn-out moan. "You'll learn that your little releases are immaterial and that my pleasure and comfort is all that really matter. Glad that you are beginning to understand that."

She continued to rub her clit and began playing with her nipples through her shirt. She had smaller perky breasts, but they did not leave anything to be desired. She was perfect. I could tell that she was nearing climax.

Suddenly she began letting out louder and louder moans as her fingers sped up. My cock was desperately trying to bust through the confines of my cage. Suddenly she stood up and firmly grasped my balls with a tight squeeze all while keeping her other hand on herself.

"Who do these belong to boy?" She demanded.

I tried to say "You miss Lauren, my balls belong to you" but all that came out through the gag was muffled nonsense. Miss Lauren seemed to have understood as she let out her loudest moan yet and began to convulse. Her squeeze on my tortured balls grew firmer as she shook in pleasure holding them. She came for what seemed like a minute straight convulsing with pleasure the whole time, leaning against me, and squeezing my aching balls. Finally, she let go and breathed in deeply. There was a small puddle on the floor beneath her.