Femdom Flatshare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight it was quite obvious that I would be on the loosing end of these rules no matter what happened but at that moment I didn't think about it too much and just agreed to it.

So Sarah went to grab some shot glasses and a variety of drinks from the kitchen and I started the game or whatever it was. I knew where these type of games would eventually end up regarding the topic of the questions. But I also naively thought that it was about to getting to know everyone and I could always go for more....well interesting....questions later on so I decided to start off quite easy and relaxed and asked what all of them were studying.

Anna giggled at that.

"What is it?" I asked wondering if I did something wrong since as I already mentioned I did not pay too much attention to the rules they had made up.

"Oh nothing, its just...you know you can ask anything right?...Whatever if that's what you want to know....you already know about me, I study psychology." she explained and kept on giggling to herself.

The rest of them also told me. Sarah was studying sports apparently, which I didn't even know was possible but explained why she looked so fit. Lynn was in some business degree, although according to the others she was barely making any progress in that and instead was rather enjoying her life. I had a good idea of how "enjoying life" would look like for her but I didn't say anything.

Hailey was studying information systems, something we had in common which made her just more and more interesting to me. She had started already in the previous semester but there would be some courses we would have together in the upcoming semester. I looked forward to that since this might be a good opportunity to get to know her better and it would surely be nice to have someone that could help me if I run into problems in some courses.

After all of them responded to my question Sarah presented me with four shot glasses that were filled to the brink, one for each response I got. That was the first point where I realized that I didn't really have the luxury to ask such normal, easy to answer questions, since otherwise I would probably pass out in no time.

I managed these first four with relative ease though and now it was my turn to answer some questions.

Hailey started the first round of the girls. After a few seconds of thinking she asked: "What's your sexual orientation?"

That question caught me off guard. As I said I was well aware of the direction this game was going and based on Anna's reaction to my question I could guess that they would not start as mildly as me but from Hailey I still expected something different, maybe university related.

"What?" I inquired just to be sure if I understood her correctly.

"Your sexual orientation? You know are you gay, bi...so on?" she explained as if I had no idea what these words meant.

"Yeah no I know what....I am a hundred percent heterosexual." I responded still curious about why she would ask that.

She looked me in the eyes for a second but then drank as she was supposed to.

Next up was Anna. She did look me deep in the eyes and asked how often I had performed oral sex on a woman so far. I started to blush and was about to decide to not reply to that question when I realized that this could be my opportunity to explain myself. Anna would be able to understand why I was apparently so bad at it, without everyone else knowing what happened between the two of us yesterday. Maybe she would be more understanding and patient when she knows that I simply don't have experience.

So I took a deep breath and told everyone that I had only had oral sex with one woman so far. Which was Anna of course but obviously I kept that detail to me. Thankfully Anna did the same although she had a sly grin on her face which could have been good or bad...I wasn't sure what it meant for my chances with her.

Lynn and Sarah didn't give me a lot of time to think about it however. While Anna was drinking up, Lynn's hand had returned to my body, lightly rubbing my inner thigh. At this point my cock was already quite desperate for some real attention and not this constant teasing.

Sarah on the other hand who was up next didn't hesitate for a second and asked who that one girl was. Instinctively I briefly looked towards Anna which I immediately regretted and hoped no one had noticed. I was not ready for the last day to be the topic of conversation so I refused to answer.

Sarah looked confused. "Why would you refuse that question? We wouldn't even know her, just some random girl you hooked up with some time ago. Wait you are not some weirdo who did it with his sister or something like that right?" she looked at me disgusted.

"What no!!! No nothing like that! Its just......I don't want to tell you." I quickly gulped down my drink and then looked at Lynn.

"Your turn." I said to move on from that topic before I gave myself away in any form.

Before Lynn could say anything Sarah intervened though.

"Not so fast, idiot. You keep your secrets if you want to but you refused to respond so you have to do a task."

"Oh right" I had legitimately forgotten about that part. "What do you want me to do?" I asked expecting the worst from Sarah.

She looked at me skeptically. "Show me how much push ups you can do." she demanded.

I looked at her quizzically since I was a hundred percent certain she would give me some sexual task considering the way that game was going so far. Or at least something insulting or embarrassing. "Push Ups?" I asked.

"Yes. Are you deaf? Go ahead...as many as you can. Right now." She ordered me.

So I walked over to a more spacious part of the room and begun. I could already feel myself getting a bit tipsy but a few push ups shouldn't be a problem I thought. After the third one though I had to realize how long I haven't done any training at all. In my youth I had played soccer for a couple of years but once I stopped doing that quite some time ago I rarely had done any sport whatsoever. It's not like I was fat or anything like that not at all. Most of my life I was more on the skinny side. But I simply wasn't fit and that was showing at that moment. After the fifth push up I couldn't keep it going and lay flat on the ground on my stomach. I was breathing quite heavy for doing just five push ups I had to admit.

Sarah looked down at me. "Seriously? Five? And even those were terribly executed...Pathetic....You will join me at my training....At least twice a week." she said in a strict commanding tone and turned back around.

It didn't really leave any room for backtalk but honestly I could probably use the training and maybe that way I could get to know her and somehow get on her good side I thought. So I didn't complain about it and just sat back down on the couch accepting my fate for the moment.

My breath had normalized again but Lynn wasn't going to give me a break. As I said down Lynn's hand immediately landed back on my thigh and she asked: "Which one of us would you like to fuck the most?"

I hesitated that could have been a trap in more ways than one. Obviously if I would just say one name the other three might be offended and think I don't find them attractive. On the other hand maybe it would be better to say that I don't want to fuck any of them to not be viewed as some pervert who just wants to fuck or something.

I thought for a second and decided to go with what I believed was the most...let's say diplomatic way.....additionally it was kinda true I could probably not decide even if I wanted to.

"I don't know, you are all very attractive women. I couldn't decide if I had to." I claimed.

Lynn looked disappointed but was already preparing to drink up when Hailey commented:

"You don't have to drink Lynn. Nick said he doesn't know that means he can't answer the question. Which is the same as refusing according to our rules. Sorry Nick, but rules are rules. Seems like being polite is not always correct."

The way she said that last sentence I somehow expected her to continue with a society criticizing speech. But instead she looked at me for a second and then turned her head away shyly. To be honest in that short second of eye contact with her I couldn't even see the slightest hint of pity in her eyes even though she claimed to be sorry....

Defeated I looked around the room. I had nothing to argue, technically Hailey was right. Once again I realized that I shouldn't have agreed to these rules that easily.

Lynn handed me her shot glass and while I was drinking she announced happily: "And now get naked, I wanna see what you are working with."

I nearly spat out my drink across the room. The way everybody was looking at me showed me that I definitely heard that correctly though and there was no point in protesting.

It took me a few seconds to get up. The consequences of the amount of beer I drank earlier and now the first round of this "game" with all those shots I had to take were finally starting to hit me really hard. I eventually managed to stand on my feet though and took off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in just my boxer shorts. I wanted to sit down again hoping that this would be enough to satisfy them but Lynn stopped me.

"All the way." she said with the biggest grin on her face, ogling every inch of my body. Reluctantly I dropped my boxer shorts. I wanted to put my hands in front of my cock immediately but once I had let go of my boxers Lynn quickly grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. Everybody was staring at my cock. All I wanted at that moment was to be somewhere else...anywhere but here, naked in front of my future roommates. At least the shame I felt prevented me from getting an erection.

I had an average cock. I was aware of the fact that it wasn't huge or anything but never in my life did I have any doubts about my size or something like that. I always thought it was totally fine. Well Sarah didn't hide the fact that she didn't think that way. She laughed her heart out while telling everyone how small that cock was. She even wondered if I would be able to truly satisfy a woman with that.

The others were at least reacting more neutral. Of course all of them, even Hailey looked at it without any hesitation but none of them were laughing in my face. That made me think that Sarah was probably just over exaggerating, trying to talk me down as she had been doing the whole night. However now and then I felt like I could see a brief smirk on the faces of the other three as well.

It left me very self-conscious and humiliated.

Only after Sarah had regained her composure and finally stopped laughing, Lynn let my arms go and I could cover up my cock and sit back down at last. My confidence had hit rock bottom anyways and I felt terrified.

I needed a drink to somehow cope with what just happened so I asked Sarah, who was still holding on to all of the drinks if she could give me something.

"Sure once you have to drink according to the rules." she smiled at me devilishly. Looking at her I could see she was still fighting to hold back her laughter.

I know I should have just asked them some embarrassing personal question to get them to drink but I really, really needed a drink and I couldn't think straight at this moment. I was still awkwardly trying to hide as much of my private parts as I could as I stuttered: "Fine.....How....How old....are you?"

"Damn, that's really not gentleman like to ask a woman about her age." Anna joked.

"Yeah, Yeah shut up...just tell me and give me those shots." I said annoyed without thinking too much about it. Under normal circumstances I would have never been that rude to Anna but I was in defense mode at that moment.

They kept on joking about what a sore looser I would be and that I wouldn't be fun to play games with. After a while everyone except Lynn did tell me their age though. Anna was, as I already knew 25 years old, Sarah 23 and Hailey 19. Lynn however was desperate to do a dare which is why she refused to tell me her age. I gulped down 3 shots and felt my head spinning which was exactly what I hoped for...I had to numb my brain to somehow survive this situation.

Then I thought about the dare for Lynn and I believed it to be a good idea to get even with her and so I told her to get naked as well.....

It wasn't a good idea though.... her body was amazing. Her big tits with her pierced nipples were quite the sight to see and her ass was great too. Unfortunately in spite of the circumstances my body reacted to the view of hers and I did get a hard on. Sarah burst into laughter once again but this time I was certain the other three were smirking too. I tried to hide it as good as I could but I all I wanted was to sink into the ground and disappear at this point.

Hailey's next question was the last that I remembered from that night. Well to be honest I don't even really remember that one but not because I was too drunk. She asked me something she apparently learned during one of her classes which I obviously couldn't know since I hadn't attended those classes yet and it was nothing you would ever consider general knowledge.

Since the rules said that not being able to answer is the same as refusing to answer Hailey had found a loophole, or thinking about it now probably intentionally created it, to make me do one dare after the other while at the same time getting even more drunk, although I was already feeling like I could not take much more.

Her dare however sounded surprisingly nice at first thought. She wanted Lynn to give me blowjob. My cock was jumping at the thought of that and the view of her body combined with the anticipation of her lips around my cock nearly had me forget all the humiliation I had endured so far. The constant teasing from Lynn had built up quite some sexual frustration and it was finally about to be released with my first ever real blowjob.

Lynn didn't hesitate for a second and immediately went down on her knees right between my legs. She looked up directly into my eyes with anticipation. My cock was twitching as I stared into her captivating eyes.

She placed her tongue at the base of my cock right above my balls and licked along the shaft to the top. With her tongue she circled the tip of my cock while keeping eye contact the whole time. I was already moaning like a madman.

"You like that?" Lynn whispered seductively. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded.

"What would you say if I put it between my nice, soft, big tits?" she asked as she grabbed her big tits in her hands and started to move them towards my cock.

My hands were moving by themselves towards her tits. I wanted to feel them, massage them....suck on them.

Before I could reach them though Hailey hit me.

"I said she gives you a blowjob nothing more." she said strictly. I looked at her surprised and begging her with my eyes but she didn't care. Lynn had moved her tits right next to my cock.

"Are you ready?" she asked as I looked back into her eyes.

"Yes please." I groaned and closed my eyes in anticipation.

"Did I not speak clearly?" Hailey asked offended, "I said BLOWJOB...no touching, no titjob....you blow him and nothing else."

"Oh come on..." I complained. Even Lynn seemed slightly disappointed as she dropped her tits and started to lick up my shaft agonizingly slow. I wanted to plead Hailey to let me at least touch her but I didn't get to this point. As Lynn's tongue was moving up my cock a feeling overcame me which I knew all too well from yesterday when I felt Anna's breath on my cock. I was panicking, desperately trying to think about anything but sex but it was already too late....it happened again...Ropes of cum shot out of my cock, even more prematurely than the last time, even before Lynn could wrap her lips around it. She looked at it completely caught off guard by my premature orgasm. I wanted to stroke it to at least get myself to a full, satisfying orgasm and not another ruined one. Hailey was faster though, she held back my hands and whispered "oops, sorry" into my ear.

I could do nothing but stare blankly at Lynn's face between my legs as it happened. Some of the cum had made it onto her face, a few drops even into her nice curly hair but she didn't seem to care. The lust that was in her eyes moments ago was gone.

No one was holding back their malicious joy this time. All of them were laughing their hearts out as I was loosing every last bit of self respect I had.

That was the last point of the night I remembered clearly as I woke up the next day on the floor of the living room. Bits and pieces of the rest of the night were still there but nothing that made too much sense. The game didn't go on for too much longer although as far as I remembered that did not stop the humiliation....I was just so broken that they didn't need any reason to make me do what they wanted.

There were a few clouded impressions that were running through my head. I did remember being tied up again, similar to the way I was in my bed the day before but this time I believe I was gagged as well. Also there was an image of someone sitting on my face, although I wasn't sure who it was. Her pussy was not shaved clean though so it definitely wasn't Anna this time. Did Lynn have some hair down there? I couldn't remember...This time in contrast to last morning the taste of it was gone though.

Of course there was a lot of laughter in my memories, pain, humiliation, embarrassment and also indescribable arousal...which somehow was what I was feeling right now too.

Why would I get horny thinking about this??? What the fuck did they do to me???

There was one other thing though, some weird coldness and then a slightly uncomfortable feeling on my cock but as hard as I tried to remember I couldn't get a clear image in my head of what exactly caused all of this.

I definitely did remember throwing up at some point...probably at multiple times thinking about it. That wasn't surprising at all though....I wonder how the others did I mean they did drink a lot too right? Either way my head was killing me. I just wanted to lie there for the rest of my days in silence getting rid of that massive hangover and the aftermath of the most embarrassing night of my life.

While I was still lying there contemplating my life choices I heard someone approach. I wondered what the hell I did that even after all of this not I didn't even get a minute of silence.

"Hey, little bitch, get your ass up. Its time for the gym." Sarah said seemingly bursting with energy.

How could she be so energetic while I felt like I was dying....Anyways I did not have the strength to put up with this especially with her out of all them so I didn't react.

A few seconds later she smacked my ass with all the power she had. It made me grunt in pain because it wasn't the first slap my ass had gotten in recent hours but I didn't have the energy to figure that out at that point.

"Get the fuck up. I am not asking a third time." she said annoyed heading out of the room.

The pain did wake me up a little bit though and I slowly sat up. The sun shining through the window blinded me and it took me a few minutes to fully open my eyes. The fact that I was naked was little to no surprise to me since getting naked was one of the last things I did remember from last night. A bit more of a surprise was the fact that I couldn't see my clothes anywhere but my eyes were still adjusting to the light so maybe I just missed them. My head was still spinning a bit but I managed to stand up very slowly.

As I wanted to walk, or rather stumble, to my room to grab some clothes, or probably just go back to sleep to be honest, I noticed a weird feeling on my cock.

I looked down and wanted to grab it but all I could grab was some plastic thing around it. At first I was just confused but when I realized a padlock that secured the thing I started to panic. I ran to my room, hit some walls on the way since it was still a challenge to walk straight. To no avail I tried to find anything that would help me to get this thing off as I ran around in my room. When I realized I wouldn't find anything in there I made my way to the kitchen instead.