Femdom Flatshare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that I found there however was Sarah preparing a drink for her training.

"Can you keep the goddamn noise down? The others are still asleep." she said accusatory.

When I saw her I instinctively tried to cover up my cock.

"Oh come on, its nothing I haven't seen last night already. Although it can be quite hard to see." She taunted me and started giggling again.

I didn't even pay attention to the joke about my size, I had other problems right now. Looking for anything to get rid of this thing around my cock I walked over to the drawers. Sarah watched me somewhat amused but also confused until she realized what was going on.

"Wait are you panicking because of the chastity cage?" she inquired.

"THE WHAT?!" I screamed at her immediately.

"Shh jeez, seriously keep it down. The others deserve some rest" she scolded me and then whispered intrigued: "How much do you remember from last night?"

I described to her the last moments I did remember leaving out the most embarrassing parts and the ones that were still clouded in my mind since I wasn't sure if they were at all true.

She giggled. "That's kinda sad to be honest. We had so much more fun after that." she said cheekily.

I was not up for any of this bullshit so I asked in the most serious tone I could get out of my mouth while being scared and in panic: "How do I take this off, Sarah?"

She left me waiting for a few agonizingly long seconds. I was about to ask again when she explained: "Well, you don't....but we......might......maybe."

"What the hell does that mean?" I questioned.

"That means that you better do what I say.", after a pause she continued, "and what I am saying is we are going to the gym...NOW. So you better prepare your skinny ass quickly because if you are not ready in 5 minutes...." she came close to me looked me straight in the eye and grabbed the cage around my cock, "I will make sure that you will never get out of that again."

I kept eye contact with her for a few seconds. There was not even the slightest sign that Sarah was just messing with me. That girl was dead serious.

"Maybe I will fill in your memory gaps from last night on the way. But for now.....time is running...." she whispered as she let go of me.

I could hear her giggle as I rushed to my room to grab my things wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into...